PDA

View Full Version : minimum 2 weeks of alone time

anonimousbob
09-07-2008, 10:46 AM
For the next 2 weeks I will be alone pretty much all the time, at least from 9-5 and for many evenings. In a few weeks I will be, like many my age, leaving for university which will further enable me to perform dares.

Anyway I am looking for some dares to perform for the next 2 weeks (however I will accept any that can be performed when I leave for uni). I will say that for this my only real limits are nothing overly painful and nothing in public that isn't secluded. I will attempt to carry out all dares and report back. If I can I will also attempt to get pics but this is not a certainty and will only be sent to those who request them by PM (as it is against the rules to do so in the thread)

I don't mind if your dares are original or classics, any dare will do for me :o

I thank you in advance for any dares :D

fun-dave
09-07-2008, 10:55 AM
at uni your dare is to leave a spare key to your room with a neighbor (make sure u can trust them ) this is 'incase ov an emergency', then that nite u have to get undressed apart from a t shirt then go out lock your door and go ask them for the key say u were going to put some stuff in the washer (would help if u had an empty basket) (but u cant use this to cover yourself) u can use your shirt to cover yourself tho. :)

works well if the person you leave the key with is hot! as this would break the ice and u cud try get them to even out the seeing each other naked thing or get them too joini n playing truth or dare

hope that one is ok

anonimousbob
09-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Thats a nice dare, I will try it as long as they give me a spare key, although I will probably be terrified. knowing my luck I will probably lock myself out regardless when I have a shower or something.

Do you have any ideas for something I could do sooner?

fun-dave
09-07-2008, 11:39 AM
masterbate with toothpaste!

shave your balls

were female clothes

cum in your underware draw

put 5 different things in your bum u can take each out before putting the next one in!

cum on some food and eat it!

tell a friend u have a problem and wen they come ask if they will check something out on your cock cos u think there is something wrong but are to embaressed to go to dr but u trust them

or take a picture ov your self without face just your cock and post it online under a friends name then send the link to them and ask if its them in the pic .

hope they are ok and work well :)

fun-dave xxx

anonimousbob
09-08-2008, 01:09 AM
unfortunately I don't think I will do ones involving other people (too public for me) but the others sound good. I'll try to get them done today