PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

c4mer
09-10-2013, 11:52 AM
19/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello.

I'm on my way to explore my submissive, and I'm looking for a mistress to help me go further down that road.

My previous experiences include edging and cum-eating, jerk-off-instruction vids, and very little anal play. I'd like to explore these things deeper, as well as try out new things.
I don't have any toys, and I probably wont be able to change this in the near future, but maybe later.

Likes: anal, cum control/tease&denial/edging, cumplay/eating, light/hidden public, truth-or-dare-games, cam
Maybe: online public
Limits: heavy pain, piss/puke/scat

I do have a cam and skype, but please allow me to not show my face at first. It would definitely help to build trust if I could see or hear you.

I hope I'll find a good mistress. If you are interested, please contact me via PM here - please tell me in a few lines what you want to do to me, and how I shall contact you, or contact me directly via IM (Skype in signature). Beginners are as welcome as experienced ladies.