PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

shaman
09-07-2013, 06:48 PM
23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello All,

As the title says, I'm a 23 year old male slave/sub looking for a Mistress. I do live on the West Coast in America, but I can appreciate ownership from anyone around the world. I'm really hoping to find someone interested in owning a slave from the perspective of controlling their lives. I do enjoy, and will oblige, to play sessions with you, but I am looking for someone who is interested in more than just webcam or real-time sessions. I'm really good at keeping journal entries and enjoy recapping my sessions or days of servitude for my Domme or others pleasure. I think I'm pretty fun to talk to and can hold a decent conversation.

Now, for the stuff you probably care about:
I don't have many limits, virtually all of them are listed in my sig. I reserve my likes for what my Mistress decides I will like, after all, my goal is her pleasure not mine. I do have a variety of toys and I would like to expand my collection so I'm not afraid to buy more. I do have a webcam and I'm willing to accommodate pictures and webcam sessions, after we've known each other for a couple days.

I guess ultimately, I like to think of myself as an empty canvas with few restrictions. I want to be my Domme's creation. Something that she can boast about to her friends, on this website, or whatever. I really do enjoy serving and I hope I can find someone who really enjoys dominating. I'll try hard not to let you down. Promise :)