PDA

View Full Version : webcam's

slavemark
09-05-2008, 06:13 PM
hey im not sure if this is the right place to post this
but i was just wondering, why is it that more or less ALL guys have a webcam, and more or less NO girls have webcam?
odd no? wondering if any1 cud shed some light on this?

phanmail
09-05-2008, 07:57 PM
I'm pretty sure most girls have a webcam too. They're just more hessitant to get naked in front of it while it's running. One of the cannon laws of the univerise is that it is much more difficult to get a woman to get naked than a man. Hey it might even be best for you to try to play without a webcam and use your imagination a bit...

Davros
09-06-2008, 05:02 AM
Guys tend to go on cam at the click of your fingers. Guys don't bother. However, many girls are self-conscious/shy/nervous. If you chat to a girl and say "oi, strip on webcam please", you're likely to be ignored/blocked. The few girls that will go on cam may go on if you're nice/gentle with them.

But yeah, most guys go on cam, most girls don't. Just a fact of life.

kero
09-06-2008, 09:13 AM
there are a lot of girls that have cams but there are a few that have tham and dont ask fror you to join there site lol dam there a paint in the butt i have been talking to a girl for a few days before and she sead do you wont to see me on cam and she was a cam girl gggrrr i hate cam girl im shor there nice girls just hate what thay do so there you go thats what i think
i just dont go up to girls and ask for tham to show me anyways i wate for tham to want too show me but than agen i dont talk to girl offen as thay dont really like talking to me i dont know why lol ill find out

applebooty
09-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Devros said it all.

Davros
09-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Devros said it all.

Devros? xD

I presume you meant me :)

there are a lot of girls that have cams but there are a few that have tham and dont ask fror you to join there site lol dam there a paint in the butt i have been talking to a girl for a few days before and she sead do you wont to see me on cam and she was a cam girl gggrrr i hate cam girl im shor there nice girls just hate what thay do so there you go thats what i think
i just dont go up to girls and ask for tham to show me anyways i wate for tham to want too show me but than agen i dont talk to girl offen as thay dont really like talking to me i dont know why lol ill find out

Saywhatnow?

applebooty
09-06-2008, 01:56 PM
Ack! Sorry, typo. I don't know how... but I managed it. ;)