PDA

View Full Version : Hot wax pussy dice dare

aff587
09-03-2008, 07:28 PM
I stumbled upon a nasty clip which inspired me to this dare:

If you like bdsm and pain then this is the right one. However, make sure not to use bee wax as they burn at much higher temperature (they same goes for dark coulored candles). You'll want to try it first on a nonsensitive spot. To make it fair if you play it with someone, I recommend a waiting time before each roll.

Light Version (requiring a candle and a 6 sided dice):
1. Pour the wax over the legs
2. Pour it over the belly or try to the navel
3. Armpits and Arms
4. Breasts
5. Drip it on the Pussy/cock
6. Put the wax on his or her peehole (shoud be safe as its pretty tight).

For a more fierce dare (this time its girls only):
You'll need a condom as well as something to keep your pussy open. A speculum is great, but a funnel or tube should suffice. Now put the condom on the funnel and bury the whole thing deep in your pussy or ass and start pouring the wax in.

Like that one, it's getting better:
Do the same thing again, this time without the condom. Make sure that you don't it insert or drip the wax too deep, otherwise it will get hard to remove it. Drip it from a greater height. Have Fun!

Be careful when you peel it, though the tickling of a feather on the sensitive area may feel great.

Hope you like it
Aff587

erick92
09-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Seems dangerous, but if you're careful it would be a really good dare.

aff587
09-04-2008, 10:22 AM
The first game is pretty safe if you don't use Bee wax or other candles that burn too hot. tealights for example really don't ache whereas Bee wax can get you first degree burnings.

The second one is ok i think and for last one, as said, you should be careful.

banneduser
09-04-2008, 12:17 PM
I wouldnt recommend the IN pussy dares. The wax could burn through the condom. Another option is to use a hot substance such as toothpaste or chilli juice (turn a chilli inside out and use it as a dildo! HOT!) But otherwise, pretty good!

Rhys
09-08-2008, 01:16 AM
I like the idea of the 1st version but the latter 2 are pretty dangerous. I would stear cleare of these. If you want to up the ante you could try the ginger dildo or as the previous poster suggested, use a chilli.:sado:

karraka
07-28-2011, 05:49 PM
i would recomend parafin wax as it is designed to be used on the bare skin plus when peeled off skin feels baby soft because parafin wax is comonly used at spas and that section of your local super center is probally where its at i personally have dipped my cock and balls directly in to it and it burns for a sec and than is pleasently warm