PDA

View Full Version : Darkest fantasy

Little tb
09-01-2008, 04:09 PM
I want to go over to my masters house and have him take off all my close and strape a thick diaper on me and if I try to resist have him force it on me. Then I want him to but a onsie on me and if I cry for him to put a paci in my mouth. If I spit it out I want him to spank me starting at 2 times and doubling everytime I do it. Then I want to be carried into a play pen and told I can no longer talk and if i need something I have to cry to get it and it better be good. After for dinner I want to be set up in a highchair and feed baby food a bottle of milk with lacsitives in it. After dinner I want to be set back in the pen and forced to you the diaper until it leacks. Then if I am good my master will change me and if I have been bad he simmply puts a new daiper over the old one and I have to wait until I leack throgh both. Then I want to be carried of to a crib with bars so high I can't get out have mittens put on my hands and locked into a sleeper. Then given a teddy bear and a paci that is tied to my head so I can't tkae it out.

underwear95diapers
09-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Nice fancise i love it ....... i'm a DL and sort of a TB

≈ Wedgies ≈
09-02-2008, 03:08 AM
Nice fantasy?
P.S. You have a great imagination. Wish he does it for your sake. :)

dared to perfection
09-02-2008, 05:25 AM
brave to share this. maybe someone else would be willing to spill their darkest fantasy here ? ?

yours_truly
12-03-2008, 06:59 PM
haha, that's such a great fantasy. it's actually very identical to one of mine. i have a lot of baby and dog fantasies. one is being naked with a butt plug in my ass and mittens on my hands and having to crawl on all fours and beg (whine and paw) for my mistress to feed me. she will spank me and tell me that i have to wait for her to eat dinner first. when her friends come over i must crawl up to greet them and rub my head against their leg. if they give me their shoes i must lick them clean. some of them will jam their shoes in my mouth so that it hurts. if i do not do a proper job i will get kicked and scolded.
when they finally eat i must lay under the table, or next to my mistress. i cannot make a noise until they are done, at which point i will have their scraps poured into my bowl as my dinner. they will spit in my water bowl and laugh at me as i eat.
then my mistress will take out my butt plug forcefully, and shove me outside. her and her friends will watch through the window as i sniff around, getting soaked by rain, and not let in until i can shit enough for my mistress to believe that i will not go to the bathroom in the house.
as i am about to go back inside, she will pull me by the collar and stick my face in my mess, so that my face is covered in my shit, and then i will be brought inside and will have to stick my face in the toilet while they flush it, until the shit washes off. then i will have to drink the toilet water (as that's what dogs do) until my mistress says to stop.
i could go on and on with this and about fifty million other fantasies. i have so many. :-) how i wish i had a mistress, lol.

CleverGirl
12-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Most of my fantasies are pretty elaborate. I find it hard to get off of a fantasy unless its eleborate, with some world building and back up info on the scenario. Otherwise I can't temporarily "believe" it. I keep thinking things like, "Well, how did he become my Master? Why am I resisting domination?" and unless I can answer these questions, the fantasy isn't real enough for me to really get into it. My most frequent fantasies involve a scenario in which some sort of rebellion is going on, and I happpen to in the unfortunate position of being captured by the opposition. I am locked in a dark cell, with other prisoners, contemplating my escape, when I have the misfortune of getting the attention of one of the generals. I know he's smarter than the jailers, and that my chances of escape dwindle if he makes me his slave, which generals are allowed to do. He does,of course, because my luck is that bad. But after looking into my participation in the rebellion, he understands my insolence, and the effort he'll have to put in to train me. First, he has the jailers take me out to inspect every inch of my body, feeling my breasts and pussy, as I glare at him. Then he takes me to his quarters, shackles my wrists to the ceiling, and whips me until I push aside my pride and call him "Master." Usually he keeps whipping me anyway, because he knows I'm just saying what he wants me to to avoid the pain, until my tone convinces him that I am being honest. After he tortures me, he always patches up my founds and cuddles me. I've always liked the idea of a gentle master who is exceptionally cruel, but only because he doesn't take any shit. Then he locks me away in a cell in the corner. I resist his attempts to train me, still, and as punishment, he locks me into small spaces. As my will is slowly broken, he lets me sleep, my neck shackled to the wall, in a corner of his room on a fluffy cushion. He dresses me in cute dresses and wrist, neck, and ankle collars that he can attach a leash to and takes me out to serve him in public. Gradually, my insolence will sometimes resurface and I'll try to escape. And he always catches me and threatens to punish me severly. When I find myself begging for mercy at his feet, pulling on the bottoms of his robes, I realize just how beat I am. Although in a real Master/slave relationship, I know that it is important to want to serve, I like setting up scenarios where I resist, so that when I am being trained and punished, when I finally beg, the Master's power seems so much more complete and total. This isn't exactly a dark fantasy, but it is a fav, and I'm going to try and get my bf to re-enact some aspects of it with me, if he's willing. He's kinda iffy with the whole BDSM thing.

OwnMe77
12-14-2008, 02:39 AM
hmmm...I think I like the idea of being kidnapped / taken against my will. Waking up in a dungeon of my mistress and being forced and broken down into a helpless fucktoy / pet.