PDA

View Full Version : Introduce yourself and get a dare.

Knots101
08-31-2008, 07:06 PM
(not sure if this is right place)

Noticing the ever so popular introduction thread (hint of sarcasm) a idea popped into my head. What do most of getdare users come for? Dares obviously! So this is Knot's revamping of the introduction thread. So the person above you will have introduced him self then the next person to come and post a intro of himself will give that person a dare. So don't post in here to say "welcome" or putting more then one post in the thread, you can only introduce yourself once. Post your limits. I'll start it off.

I am Knots or T whatever you wish to call me. I have been a active poster on getdare for a couple months now. I am 14(15 in 23 days)(don't worry about my age, Ive seen worse then you have) and i am a male, i don't do many dares now a days but the odd time i will request some dares and do a couple. I have slight mental problems at times. My limits are Blood, illegal, anal, major pain, family, full public(under cloths is fine), pics or vids to 18+ year olds(Just keeping you out of trouble).

FearMeLoveMe
09-28-2008, 05:51 PM
I'm not very good at giving dares but my names Lydia and I'd love a dare ;)

applebooty
09-28-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm not very good at giving dares but my names Lydia and I'd love a dare ;)

I dare you to post your limits so that I can give you a suitable dare. :p

Hello all. This is probably my third week of being here. I've been 18 for a few months now and since my username doesn't reveal this, I'm a [bisexual] girl... and absolutely terrible with introductions. I came for the dares.

Limits: Illegal, scat, public, permanent, and family.

Diaper_Boy
09-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Sorry this was for FearMeLoveMe not Mozart he just beat me to the post....oops :o

Go to a fancy shoe store and ask to try on a bunch of high heels and have the salesman put them on your feet. The catch is you have to wear a tiny mini-skirt and no panties underneath of your skirt.

I'm new around here although I've been browsing for a while. I'm an AB/DL for those who didn't guess from my username. :D

Can't wait for my dare.

Sir-Dare_Alot
09-28-2008, 06:45 PM
Hey ive been on here for a couple weeks now and im a 16 year old male :D

^^Wrap duct tape around your cock and just as you are orgasming tear it off

give me a good one

applebooty
09-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Sorry this was for FearMeLoveMe not Mozart he just beat me to the post....oops :o

rofl As I said, I'm a girl. But I hope she accepts your dare.

Sir-Dare_Alot
09-28-2008, 06:54 PM
hey you didnt give me a dare :(

kirrik
09-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Sir-Dare_Alot, I dare you for the next week every day before you sit down to have dinner with your family, to shove an entire (peeled) banana up your bum and hold it throughout the entire meal.

I'm new here but been meandering through the threads for a few weeks. I'm a 20 year old submissive male who lives with a couple roommates and is just trying to struggle his way through college and into a career. :)

Dumakey
09-29-2008, 08:56 AM
New here, been reading through post's for a few weeks, Male live in midlands looking to meet new people have fun etc.

Dare for above: Spend 30 mins in garden wearing at least a skirt, if you fail repeat adding 10 mins each time until you ahve completed!

Like: Xdressing, humiliation, public humiliation (reasonable), pain,
Limits: Scat

japanese moron
09-29-2008, 09:25 AM
For Dumakey, X dress totalyy and take a walk, round the block, up and down the street, whatever, your call how far

As for me, i've been on the site a while, just reading through dares and doing the odd one. Just lately i started reading more things and posting, now working towards making a dare a week.

Limits in sig

wedgie_man
09-29-2008, 06:21 PM
hello my name is wedgie_man and i am 21 i am a male of course and i have a room mate that is a male i do not do any blow jobs with him just mostly underwear and if you pick a roommate dare then i will tell you what kind of undies. ok i don't like pain, blood , public. stuff like that. and he is 25 male

ok now for the person above me! dare= ok i want you to wear as many pairs of undies as you can or want then do a hanging wedgie and masturbate and blow the load in your undies

**************ok there fearmeloveme but you are going to give me a dare right what happen to my dare

FearMeLoveMe
09-29-2008, 07:49 PM

Go to a fancy shoe store and ask to try on a bunch of high heels and have the salesman put them on your feet. The catch is you have to wear a tiny mini-skirt and no panties underneath of your skirt.

I'm new around here although I've been browsing for a while. I'm an AB/DL for those who didn't guess from my username. :D

Can't wait for my dare.

Yay! Thanks. I can't wait (its my first dare).
But, one problem, how is that different than any other day?
Kidding, but I do LOVE heels.
I'll post the details as soon as I can do it.
Thx again.

hockey_dude
10-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Name's Jake.

limits are pee, poo, extremely public, family, pain

SpartanWeasel
10-02-2008, 12:27 AM
Hullo :] I'm Jamie! Male, 16 (About to turn 17!!!) and I live on the west coast?

Introductions are the bane of my existence xD

Anywho, Jake, I dare you to give a hug or a high five to anyone who says "Hello" or any similiar greeting to you for the next week, and don't tell them why.

Zeromus
10-02-2008, 05:17 AM
I'm John McCain, and I am the next president, whether you like it or not.

Above: After you take a shower each day, you should do 100 pushups and 300 crunches. (sorry it's lame, didnt leave much to work with.)

*Oddly enough, 666 posts!*

Diaper_Boy
10-02-2008, 09:23 AM
*Oddly enough, 666 posts!*

Then to mark the occasion walk out into your driveway and sing "The Number of The Beast" by Iron Maiden at the top of your lungs :D

bigmanwithpbgun
10-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Then to mark the occasion walk out into your driveway and sing "The Number of The Beast" by Iron Maiden at the top of your lungs :D

Wear a thong all day and whenever someone asks you what time it is you have give yourself a wedgie. It doesn't have to be at that esact moment, but sometime.

Hey, I'm John. My limits are nothing too public, nothing messy, no anal, and no urine or feces.

SpartanWeasel
10-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Okay.. Well that pushup and sit-up thing is a bit boring, but I'll do it when I shower this weekend. Now then. Bigmanwithpbgun: First, at the start of the day, drink around 10 large glasses of anything; water, milk, juice, I don't care. Now, just go about your normal day, but every time you have to go to the bathroom, you have to give yourself a huge wedgie.

wedgie_man
10-03-2008, 01:37 PM
i posted up above but no one gave me a dare

Liger
10-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Im Jhon Macain and i spelled my name wrong