PDA

View Full Version : 20/f diapered day dares

Piss_slave
08-23-2013, 03:09 AM
Hello everyone! I recently got some Abena abriform M3's(really bulky/thick/absorbent diapers) and I want to go out while wearing one but I just cant seem to make myself do it....

What I'd like from you is some suggestions for what I should do tomorrow while I'm diapered for the whole day(everything must be within my limits)

you can also add rules which I must follow, An example would be every time I need to change my diaper I have to do it in a public bathroom...

Also because of how crazy some of the dares can get around here, I can and probably will veto anything that is too close to my limits.... I am also not going to guarantee that everyone will get a written report when I'm done, I will at least try though

Ps I have this great black skirt which can be adjusted anywhere from at my knees too is that a skirt or a belt so that might be useful for some dares

Dravot
08-23-2013, 03:49 AM
The skirt should be no longer than mid thigh to ensure any wayward breeze or careless sitting down will show off your prize diapers.

Since feces is a limit I think you should be plugged so you may relax during the experience without having to worry about that.

I think you should have a karada rope harness tied over the diaper to discourage you from changing it too frequently, but when you do change, it should be only in a multi stall public bathroom in the stall closest to the door and if your feeling incredibly adventurous with the stall door unlocked (provided it will stay more or less closed without the lock being closed)

To help attract the right sort of attention you could also wear the handcuffs but with both cuffs on the same wrist, most people wont look too close and just figure its a big chunky bracelet.

FeeltheRez
08-23-2013, 06:22 AM
When you put it on in the morning you must drink 5 cups of water and 2 cups of coffee or tea. You aren't allowed to pee for the first 4 hours and must do 15 jumping jacks every 30 mins. Your goal is to piss yourself while:
-riding public transportation
-talking to a complete stranger
-standing up
-sitting down at a public bench w/legs spread wide, diaper in full view
-talking to your boss

And how about a rule or two:
-You may not change your diaper until you've pissed at least 5 times. Be sure to bring a big bottle of baby powder!
-You must take a drink from EVERY water fountain you see and constantly drinking a soda or something - CAREFUL though it is possible to get waterlogged which is no laughing matter so if you're feeling sick stop and re-asses your situation.

Ruthless
08-23-2013, 07:28 AM
Drink a coffee and 2 cups of water. Tie yourself to a chair hands behind back legs open. gag and blindfold yourself and stay like like that until you pee twice.

Piss_slave
08-27-2013, 12:18 AM
Just so everyone knows, I haven't forgotten about this thread, I just had to put off my diapered fun for a couple days /: but I will still be doing the things posted in this thread c: