PDA

View Full Version : My Mistress Girlfriend [FICTION]

Manbearpig
03-25-2007, 04:45 PM
Okay I will try a story....

My name is John and I am 16 years old. I attend a small private school. I was going to go over to my girlfriend Maggie's house. We knew each other well but we had just started dating. We were going to do a bunch of stuff. We were going to watch a movie, watch some TV, have dinner, and of course play Truth or Dare. I was a member of the great site getDare.com. She was just a normal Truth or Dare player. She had no idea what getdare was. Or so I thought.

I arrived at her house. Her parents were gone for the weekend. When I got there she opened the door. She looked mad and awed at the same time. I go to Maggie and say, "What's wrong." She takes me to her room and she show's me what she is looking at. I gulp. It's my getDare profile. I had just added my msn screenname yesterday because I was looking for a mistress. She goes, "I see you are looking for a mistress." I pause. I am basically wetting myself right now. She goes, "Are you?" I go, "Yes." She then replies, "Well I guess you have found one..."

What do you guys think? Part 2 will come sometime tonight...

RandomSymbol
03-25-2007, 05:42 PM
:D Very nice start, keep it coming.

Musty 21
03-25-2007, 05:54 PM
could u make it a bit longer. it was good

Manbearpig
03-25-2007, 06:23 PM
yea sorry it wasnt longer. I was already late for dinner when I was making it. i mite hold up until tommorrow for part 2 but you never know :rolleyes:

Wcbrown514
03-25-2007, 07:00 PM
I liked it and I agree with mustang just make it longer it will be great.

Manbearpig
03-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Last Time....

She goes, "I see you are looking for a mistress." I pause. I am basically wetting myself right now. She goes, "Are you?" I go, "Yes." She then replies, "Well I guess you have found one..."

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. My own girlfriend was going to be mistress. I finally get the courage to go, "How did you find this site?" She smirks, and she pulls up her own profile. I couldn't believe it. My girlfriend was a getDare user. She goes, "I've always have had my suspicions but when you posted your screenname yesterday, I got you. That's the only reason I bought into you when you first started flirting with me. It's because I thought you were a getDare user." I knew I wasn't dealing with some amateur. My girlfriend was from what other users say one of the meanest, cruelest mistresses out there. I was in for a lot of trouble. And to make matters worse, we were talking a real life mistress. Not an online one.

She walked away and I was left alone in a small closet for a while. She said she was going to think about what she was going to do with me. About 30 minutes later she goes, "Alright, I have a task for you. You have one hour to get the items I have for you otherwise you will be punished. And you must go by foot, no car. Whoever gives you these items must sign this sheet. You may not get multiple items from one person. Finally, you must go naked."

She made my strip in front of her. After that, she put a leash on me and walked me out of the house as if I were a dog. She then let me go and I was on my way.

I looked down at the list. It read:

1. Thong/G-String/Panties
2. Bra
3. Stockings
4. Short Shorts
5. Tube Top
6. Shaving cream
7. Razor

At the bottom of the note it read:
Girls, hand my bitch these items but don't take pictures with him yet....

The Dreaded, To be continued.....

hope you like it so far

Manbearpig
03-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Part 3 will come sometime tommorrow. Thank you for the comments. As I said above I hope everyone likes it.

Wcbrown514
03-26-2007, 04:11 AM
Man I am loving ths one!

Manbearpig
03-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Sorry it took all day but here is Part 3.

I looked down at my list while running at full speed. It was a nice day out and there were a lot of families outside with their children and i felt very embarrased as I was running outside in the nude. I stopped at Maggie's friend Ashley's house. She answered the door and the only thing she could do is laugh. I handed her the list and when she saw that i needed a thong she laughed even harder. She gave me a pink thong with hearts on it. The only thing was it was that she was a lot smaller than me and it was very uncoftartable. She signed it and the only thing she could do is laugh. I then proceeded to get the rest of the items. Most of her friends would just laugh and give me the items. One of her friends and i went depantsed me so only my thong was showing in front of all her friends.

I arrived at Maggie's house with only 5 minutes left to spare. I was very embarrased as I was dressed like a slut in front of all the neighbors. I walked in and she went to me, "Very good b*tch. You arrived on time." I go to Maggie and say, "What are you going to do to me Maggie." She slapped and said, "It's not Maggie anymore, it's Mistress Maggie." I appologized and went on to say, "What are you planning to do to me Mistress Maggie." She went on to say, "I am going to have a few friends over." I knew right then that this was going to go downhill very quickly.

Sorry it's a tad short. I'm planning for Part 4 to be a bit longer tommorrow. A lot of "stuff" will happen then...

Manbearpig
03-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Part 4!!!!!!!

"I went on to ask her which friends mistress?" She replied, "All of them." She then took a picture of me on her digi camera and said, "Put this on your myspace and your msn. Tell anyone who is on msn that they are invited over to my house at 4:00." I replied yes mistress and I went on to contact all my friends from school after changing my picture. I remembered that she wanted all the people at her house at 4 and I noticed it was only 2:15. "Mistress, what are you going to do with me for the next hour and a half." She replied, "All my best friends are coming over in 15 minutes." She told me to wait in the dog cage while all her friends come over.

When everyone arrived they let me out. One of my ex-girlfriends was there even though her and Maggie weren't friends. "You proablly wondering why Janet (my ex-girlfriends name) is here even though we really aren't great friends." I nodded yes. "She is here early because I heard she is a great party dresser." I noticed she had a huge bag of clothes in it. "Well first I want to see him masterbate." So I was forced to strip naked and masterbate in front of all of them. "Okay very good," Janet said. "Let's see what works best." They first tried on one of the sexy school girl costumes. She replied to Maggie, "We may have a problem." Maggie replies, "What?" Janet says that I am way to hairy. I reply, "What?!!! I don't have to take any of this. I am leaving." Maggie goes, "No you aren't. Unless you want your parents to see this," she replied.

What is the item? What is John going to have to do at the party. They will be answered in PART 5.....

Musty 21
03-27-2007, 04:39 PM
this is very good i'm liking it

Manbearpig
03-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Thank you Part 5 may come out tonight but if it doesn't it will be tommorrow. We will just have to wait and see ;)

spat
03-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Each part is a nice length and interesting, keep it going.

spitfire2
03-28-2007, 09:39 AM
when are we at the end of the chapter ;)?

Manbearpig
03-28-2007, 01:59 PM
Part 5 will come later tonight I am going out and I do not have enough time to write it. But it will be here tonite ;)

spitfire2
03-29-2007, 04:55 AM
ok cant wait to hear it ;)

Manbearpig
03-29-2007, 04:22 PM
sorry guys i am having a little bit of a writers block rite now. hopefully i can get the story up soon maybe even tonite. i just cant agree wut to do. so many possiblities ;)

spitfire2
03-30-2007, 01:35 PM
so when can we hear the next part ;)

Manbearpig
03-31-2007, 09:49 PM
soon, i hope.....

anonimousbob
04-01-2007, 07:30 AM
nice story, hope you keep writing it

Manbearpig
04-04-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm back....for Part 5

I couldn't believe it. Maggie had a picture we took nude one night. She goes to me, "My parents have seen. They don't care, but will yours???" She knows my parents would care, because they didn't like her in the first place. I go to her and say, "I will do whatever you say." She first shaves my face, my underarm hair, and then my chest hair and my legs. I then start getting up waiting for them to dress me and then she goes to me, "Uh, I am not done yet." I realized they wanted to shave my pubic hairs. I'm like, "We dont need too." She goes back, "Yes we do. I can see them hanging out of ur thong." So i drop my thong and she right away takes pictures. "Before," she goes. Janet starts shaving and once she dones Maggie takes another pic and goes, "After." So now I am completly shaved. They then hand me a french maid dress with black gloves, a wig, fishnets and a black thong. She says, "Put this on," and I do. They then apply makeup to me. Once they were done I looked like a slut. They all took pictures of me, they sent them to "Hot or Not?" and put on myspaces and facebooks including my own. I checked my watch. 3:55. Dingdong. It was starting....

penguin13
04-04-2007, 06:33 PM
cant wait tell part 6

Manbearpig
04-04-2007, 06:38 PM
hopefully soon. either thursday or friday.... ;)

spitfire2
04-06-2007, 06:57 AM
its friday today ;)

Manbearpig
04-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Yes I know so now Part 6!!!!

"Answer the door, you little slut," Maggie told me. The party was starting and the first of the guests were arriving. I opened the door and the people there just started laughing. My face was red and I couldn't talk. Then Maggie whipped me saying, "Say something." In my normal voice I go, "Hello." I get whipped again. The guests, which were a few kids I knew a little bit laughed again. Maggie goes, "Your talking like a guy." So in my highest voice. "Hello." I never had been so humilated in my life

It was about 5:30. Pretty much everyone who had been invited had shown. There were about 15 people. I was forced to serve drinks, and do various tasks for people. I was so humilated. And then the worst part of all happened.....

Sorry it is so short. There won't be much more of this serise. Maybe 2 or 3 more parts....

spitfire2
04-18-2007, 08:49 AM
when is part 7 coming?

Manbearpig
04-18-2007, 07:22 PM
idk, i really haven't had a chance to really work on it, but it will come, hopefully this weekend if everything goes down rite (most likely Saturday)

SmotherMePlease
04-18-2007, 07:28 PM
wow! very nice. I wished i could find a mistress girlfriend. I love being humiliated in public.:cool:

Manbearpig
04-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Sorry about the hold-up, it hopefully will be soon.

Glutgod
05-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Wow yes a very good story! I hope more comes!

JohnC15
05-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Please Finsh The Story Please!!!!11

JohnC15
06-07-2007, 03:57 PM
hey so whats next?

Manbearpig
06-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Sorry i totally forgot about this.

Whatever the next part is...

I was tired from the party and I was not happy. Then out of nowhere Maggie comes out of nowhere and yells, "My parents are home!!! They just pulled in." They shove me into the smallest closet anyone could possibly think of and a few people start running towards the back hiding. The party had not gotten out of hand, it was a peaceful actually (with the exception being me). Well I was stuck in the closet for about 6 hours before Maggie finally comes and gets me. I was tired out of my mind. She told me that tommorrow was my last day as her slave but she forced me to wear the maid outfit home. It was really hot, especially being in the closet for 6 hours. I did so and a few people saw me. Luckily my parents weren't home so i got back to my room and changed back into my regular clothes. I knew tommorrow was my last day so i wondered what she had in store....

admireu4ever
09-13-2007, 07:41 PM
umm....next part?

xdressslave
09-15-2007, 04:00 AM
yes, the next part is going to come 3 months late

molten man
09-21-2007, 10:58 PM
where is the next part!!