PDA

View Full Version : doing any and all dares all day

eyedea
08-18-2013, 07:11 AM
i am home alone all day long looking to do as many dares as possible. im accepting all days as long as permanent damage is not done. i can take photo/video evidence.
thanks in advance for your help :)
likes: anal,pain,photos,cbt,forced bi, self bondage predicaments, ass to mouth, toothpaste, ice, outside

dislikes: pee,

limits: permanent, family

toys: vibrating dildo, ball parachute, clothespegs, enema kit, handcuffs, rope, household items

SweatyUnderwear
08-18-2013, 07:20 AM
Strip to your underwear. Tie your legs to your thighs. Use a pair of used underwear to gag yourself, and some rope to keep it in. Put a pair of shorts over your head, to create a blindfold. Now you can either:
Spin around 10 times and throw the handcuff key, or
Place the key in the waistband of your underwear.
Now handcuff your hands behind you back. Make sure that the key hole(s) are on the opposite side of where your hands are. Now you have to find/get the key, and find a way to undo the handcuffs.
I hope this made sense? have fun! :D

eyedea
08-18-2013, 07:26 AM
thanks you for your reply i will do your dare

eyedea
08-18-2013, 09:01 AM
i have finished your dare. i took alot of time to find the key i was in an open room. because of my predicament i had to inchworm along until i found the key. i am very sore now thank you for your dare and feel free to give me another if you choose.