PDA

View Full Version : Garys House, Part I [FICTION]

Musty 21
03-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Note: This story is told for Gary’s view this story is best if you read the 69 style series first.

Well After I picked up my new friend Rob, I took him to my house to give him some more punishment. I’m a tall Gay guy, and well, I invited Joe over to help. Since he was already naked I just threw him on my bed. Tied him to the posts and got Joe over. I got a toothpick and slowly started to shove it up Rob’s dick. Then I had Joe rap him by pushing the toothpick in and out really fast for 5 minutes. After this, since he was screaming to no end, we gagged Rob with Joe’s football jockstrap and duck taped his mouth shut.

Now, Joe called over his girlfriend, whose parents own a spa, and she brought some stuff for waxing. First she got the wax really hot. Then she put it around Rob’s cock and balls. Then she let it sit there for about ten minutes. She took the paper, made sure it was on the wax good, and pulled. He screamed even through his gage. Now we moved up to the chest hair. She did this for an hour to get all the hair off. There was still the backside but we would do that while he was trying to sleep.

I’m a great cook and I cooked some chicken in a pan with frying oil for dinner. After we finished, we all peed in the pan and then we poured it on Rob. He was screaming from the heat, and the nastiness of the pee. We decided to turn Robs mouth into the toilet. The toilet was “Too White” for our liking.

I made a new house rule; you must drink a bottle of water every 20 minutes and take laxatives every 12 hours. Now that we started this said that we need to do something while we wait for nature to take its course. So we turned Rob on his other side, butt side facing us, and the Icy hot out. I squeezed the whole bottle into his crack and then started to rap him with a pencil. After that was done we turned him back over.

Joe needed to use the bathroom so we held open Robs mouth and then closed it forcing him to swallow. As the sunset into the sky, and Rob feel asleep the wax began to become hot…………..

cheesy dude
03-25-2007, 01:53 PM
wow, thats very good. i love this story it looks like it could be better than the 69 style story :)

well writtain keep it up.

Musty 21
03-25-2007, 02:28 PM
I forgot to say, please read all the 69 styles before this. Its much better that way. If you don't feel like doing that, you can start here i guess

Wcbrown514
03-25-2007, 03:20 PM
I am enjoying your series man I can't wait for Gary's House II!

Wcbrown514
03-25-2007, 03:37 PM
I have noticed that the stories that do really good are the ones with good grammar. I think that is because people hate decoding the gibberish that is posted by these other people.