PDA

View Full Version : Ghost writer required- being dead is optional

Collared_Slave
08-28-2008, 01:21 PM
I have come up with a story idea but would like to give the idea to a better story writer or even writers so they can write a good story out of it.

My idea is: what if Slaves and Masters was the norm - so say when you are 16 or 18 you are paired up with a master, mistress or slave depending on your sexuality and dominance, and what society would be like.

Hopefully someone will look at this idea, like it, maybe change a few details, write a story about it, credit me with the original idea and then let me read it.

vivala_dare
08-28-2008, 01:28 PM
nice idea nice

thumbs up

ShinyDemon
08-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Sounds like a good idea for a story... I'm imagining it set in the near future (2020ish) as a government idea to improve law and order. This would govern respect from the slaves, and the masters stature in society would be shown by how many slaves he / she has.
I'd like to help, but as I'm sure you can appreciate I'm a bit snowed under at the moment with my current story and a future project. Why don't you give it a go - you may surprise yourself, and writing stories can be just as much fun as reading them. There is a lot of support from other writers if you need it though. Good luck !!

footstoolslaveboy
08-29-2008, 03:35 PM
well i am i a submissive by nature, and could think of a lot things to add, but not write it so well

andom4444
08-30-2008, 09:49 AM
A great idea, sorry i couldn't help you write it when you asked. I have far to much left to write on my own story :)

Good luck though :)