PDA

View Full Version : My Experience [Hybrid, FICTION AND NON-FICTION]

Long_john
08-27-2008, 03:55 PM
Hey Guys/Girls this is my first attempt at a story so bare with me, in other posts i have explained my English is not the greatest, but i will try hard.

First off, This story contains Truths, and Fictions And sometimes a mix

At any point anyone wishes to know if something is real or fake PM me I will tell you:)

Secondly, Names Dates Have been changed for obvious reasons

Last, Comment and Ideas are Appreciated

Now Lets Begin

__________________________________________________ _________________

My name is John, I am 16 years old and in grade 11, I have dark brown hair supposedly I have very nice blue eyes and am well built, 5'11" 140 pounds.
I play rugby and volleyball. I am slightly popular, because i play sports I am apart of a group with about 9 other guys.

Cintia is probably the hottest girl in school, she is mid size about 5'8" 110 Pounds has brown hair, green eyes and smart very smart. She plays on the volleyball and Soccer teams.

Cintia's Brother Boston. Hes 18 failed grade 12 courses twice so is still in school. Large guy not fat but muscular, goes to the gym daily and boxes.

Anyone else really isn't important right now.

Tuesday the 12 November A cold day, but that was OK, because today was the day the tickets for our first dance went on sale. our first two had been canceled, because of problems the year before (Three morons got sent to the hospital because of alcohol poisoning). Weirdly our student council decided to make the tickets available at second break, (Our Blocks go 2 classes a day 2:30 Hours each, a break in the middle of each class a 50 minute lunch then class two). That day at lunch me and my buddy's went to A&W we it was a 10 minute walk, and was good food even though it was snowing and we only had hoodies. Once there we went to grab a booth and pull a few tables over. That day I had brought my lunch because i was on a diet to much Mc'Dicks and Fast food isnt good for you so I did wat was best for me. I was the only sitting at our makeshift table when Cintia's brother Boston walked over and started saying shit. If you knew my group you would know that if u fuck with us u get ur ass kicked, and it usualy doesnt end well.
The Guys first words were...

"Hey Fagget"

I looked at him and laughed replying loudly so all the other kids could hear "Yah I'm the fagget yet your the one hanging out at A&W alone, Yah your fucking sweet". Laughing I turned back and took a bite out of my homemade sub.

Boston's look went from teasing to "I'm going to kill you" Look. His next words probably made me look like a fat kid who just found a chocolate stack but it made me smile so much.
"What you want to go lil bitch, ill kick your fucking ass around the fucking block and back homo."

Again I laughed For the last week I had been itching for a fight, but had to stay clean or i couldn't go to the dance, but i told my conscience to go to hell and I replied calmly "OK Buddy lets go outside right now."

His look went from aha I'm gonna scare him to, Aw shit he called me out.
As i got up we walked outside him in front of me still trying to intimidate me with little insults "Fag" Turning he would whisper "Pussy" This getting me that much more fired up.

As I looked at him i said "No weapons fists only no bitch move or my boys will come in and shit kick you."

He nodded, I cracked my knuckles once more then my neck and walked up to him pushing him in the chest "Come on bitch lets go" I yelled in his face purposely spitting.

As the words slipped form my mouth the principal came around the corner, honking his horn wildly and from the look of his mouth it looked like he was screaming "Break the fuck up or I'll come out there and make you break it up."

At this I stepped back and went back inside.

After lunch I had socials boring really but I Sat next to Cintia, So it wasn't All bad. Break came and went and within a matter of minutes the 700 Tickets for the Dance were sold, me getting number 439.

It was quarter to three, and The announcement came on "John Kingston Report to the office please"

I yawned and Cintia whispered to me "What did you do this time?" Yes This time I got in trouble a lot.

I looked down to whisper "I was gonna shit kick your brother."

Her face went Rather Blank as a gathered my crap and left the room walking slowly to the office stopping to talk to friends.

I walked in and the Reception said "You know the drill"

I sat down on the couch facing her and waited to be called in, the principal would do this a lot make you wait until 3 when everyone else go to leave then bring you in just to burn you that much more.

I was called in at 2:58 I yawned as I walked in took my o so familiar place in the seat facing him and he said calmly

"John you were doing so well, Why now?"

I laughed and said jut as calm "I did nothing so there is no reason for me to be here I walked away you were there!"

His face went rather red at this and his reply actually surprised me "Your right Mr. K, but i wanted to warn you to watch your actions one wrong step and you might slip, and fall down a very deep dark hole."

At this he kicked me out of his office and told me to go home, so I did.

The rest of the week nothing happened until Thursday night at the dance.
__________________________________________________ ______________

This Is All True So far :)

verydominant25
08-27-2008, 05:22 PM
i really want to know what happens next!!

Long_john
08-27-2008, 06:02 PM
You gotta wait, I'm busy tonight, and work tomorrow but ill try and get the next one done tomorrow night

Long_john
08-27-2008, 07:30 PM
So i got bored and decided i would add another, Increment.

__________________________________________________ _

Thursday Afternoon of the dance.

I opened my eyes water pouring down onto my back almost cold. How long had I been in there 20-30 minutes, Far to long. I move my arm turning off the water I sighed my throat was kinda sore, I pushed open the flimsy door, I had been to rough on it over the years.

I walked to the mirror took my razor and some shaving cream smearing it carelessly on my face and neck i shaved fully not nicking my face once.

I took out my cologne and Adidas Sport Deodorizer two shots of cologne I was good.

I walked to my room bottom half wrapped in a towel grabbed my Fox jeans and a tight stretchy shirt, I put them on grabbed some socks walked upstairs and grabbed my DC Shoes. I finally looked at the clock 7:00 Pm dance was set to start in 30 minutes. As I stepped out the door my phone buzzed, I got a text from Boston

Laughing I mumbled "How the fuck did this bitch get my Number"

The text said "Watch your back asshole"

I replied "Acting all tough over a text isnt that hard dumbshit."

I didn't get a text back so I thought "Ok well this is done."

The dance went as smooth as possible. I hooked up with 4 girls and we good for awhile.

I looked to my buddy's waiting to get there jackets from the coat check and I motioned "I'm going to wait outside."

I walked outside pulled out a cigar grape to be exact and began to puff away as i finished Low and behold Boston steps from the darkest corner with his 3 fagget friends.

His voice bellowed "What is John afraid?"

Truthfully I was slightly scared Three grade 12's about to jump me, that isnt a good feeling.

I watched as Boston took a step forward throwing a swift right hook nailing me hard in the jaw, Without stumbling I threw my own rules out the window and stepped up kicking him directly with a high kick in the side of the head, That one kick dropped him hard.

I felt a quick pain to the side of the head. The Fuckign Bastard hit me with a rench in teh side of the head, I heard noises and running

"Get back here you fuckers" I finally stood up and walked towards the yells and yelps. My eyes started finally clearing up I saw Boston and his to friends lying on the ground my 9 buddies literally kicking there teeth in.

We heard sirens so we all ran, We knew they would say nothing as I had a wrench bruise on my cheek.

The next day I came to school my face still hurting but getting applause from everyone for taking a hit and not getting my ass knocked out.

The day went by, and i got a text "I'm sorry for what my Brother did call me tonight OK?"

I texted back "Sure why not."

qwertypete
08-28-2008, 12:02 PM
getting good, can't wait for more. this actually seems like a very well built story right now.

Long_john
08-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Yah Haha As of 30 minutes ago i may have more fight seen to Add to this, and then get to the "Erotic" part that happened

The "Boston" Guy Texted me and started telling me to watch my back when i get to school

And yes so far its all true I have a slight Scar from the wrench on my cheek