PDA

View Full Version : A Story That You Think You Know The End To But You Don't [FICTION]

Pokerboy
03-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Ok, this story is fake but is highly possible. All men should be warned of this because they could face major problems in life. GIRLS that read this, please keep in mind doing this to guys has to be a hell of alot of fun.

Part 1: The Stunning Female

I was young, I was 16 years old. I had been a simple boy, never really had the girls going crazy for me. But one day a very pretty girl came up to me. She asked me if I wanted to go on a date with her. I acepted. One week from that day, I found myself at a movie. After the movie was done we went to her house. No one was home. At her house we sat and talked with each other. Then in the middle of a talk about the U.S. war in iraq, she had jumped ontop of me and started kissing me. With such passion, her tounge slowly crept into my mouth. Playing some sort of odd game with my tounge. Then she stoped. She took her majestic face away from my lips. She asked me if I would like to comeback some other time and continue what we were doing.
I reply yes, I had thought that was the break I was looking for. This was the begining of somthing I thought would be very good.

Part 2 is coming soon..... I hope that is enough detail. I would like to hear what some people think so far. I shall write before tonight ends.

Newbman
03-24-2007, 08:28 PM
awww, so short, write some more

Glutgod
03-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Yea no offense, but its not much a story as it is asmall little article.

Manbearpig
03-24-2007, 08:36 PM
short, but has a lot of potential....

Pokerboy
03-24-2007, 09:47 PM
Ok, there are going to be like 16 parts

Part 2: A Unexpected Twist

After that great day, we get together again, and again and again. Enjoying each other. Then one day at her house. It happend, she had told me to sit down in a chair I did. She then to my surpise took a rope and tied me to the chair. Then she pulled out my wallet. She took me into the computer room. Then she opened up the online hypno site. She had bought a full acount on the site. She then had made me listain to the sound clips which is a curse so that everytime someone says "strip" I take off one article of clothes. She made me listain to it twenty times. (Meanwhile she made sure her ears were coverd) then she had called all her friends over to her house. She untied me and then said strip. All the girls kept saying it until I was naked. The all took pictures but now they had the ability to make me strip wherever they wanted me to. I put my clothes back on and they let me go. But the next day at school would be very intresting.

Part 3 Coming Soon

DareByrd
03-24-2007, 10:08 PM
totally agree with dabear its short but has a LOT of potential plus if is going to sixteen parts its goin to something that you wait on everyday...plus its short enough that you can come on every day and if pokerboy's had enough inspiration there should be a new story by him on...so think about this everybody who has been whining about how short the story is, this could be a good

Glutgod
03-25-2007, 06:34 AM
Yea thats true so its not all bad its auctly good.

chain
03-25-2007, 01:12 PM
Good story, short, but still good!

cheesy dude
03-25-2007, 01:56 PM
good so far cant wait for part 3

Musty 21
03-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Very good, since it is a first time, atleast i think, its hard to think of a lot of details. I think it is good and its fine that your doing it in small porations

Pokerboy
03-25-2007, 07:02 PM
Part 3

The next day I have school, I try avoiding all the girls that were at that girls house. But during gym one girl comes up to me. She tells me she'll make me strip infront of the whole senior volleyball team if I dont do what she says. So she tells me to follow her into the girls locker room I tell her no. I say no way am I going in there. She looks at me and says "Fine if thats the way you want it" As she says that she takes handcuffs and put them behind my back she drags me into the girls locker room. Then I wait two classes untill school lets out. The girls volleyball team comes into the room. Then the girls took my handcuffs off. The locked me in the big gym with all of them in it. Then the one girl who had put the handcuffs on had said "Strip" I had taken off a piece of my clothes. She kept saying it untill I was down to my boxters. Then She said it again. I took my boxters off. After that I found something else about the Hypno thing.... Once I get fully nude I can't make myself put my clothes back on until I masterbate.... This was going to be a sticky problem

Part 4 Coming Soon!

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 07:57 AM
i love it! its very good keep on writing!

Pokerboy
03-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Part (I forgot which one)

After "doing" that awful task that needed to be done I quickly put my clothes back on. (The girl who Hypnotised me first was Alex) Alex came over to me and said to come over her house or else she would make me strip when I giving my Report on The Western Philosphy to the class. So I said fine, I went over her house and she had tied me down. She brought me to her desk then opened the Hypno site. She told me hat I needed to go and ask random guys in the hallway if I could suck their cocks. Well I said no...... She said ok then she opened up a file. She then shows me what she is playing...It made me turn into a gay guy for a week....

Next Part will come as soon as another person post what they thought....

xdressslave
03-26-2007, 06:03 PM
This is a good use of hypno files. Definatly fiction, but none the less a good story so far.

Keep it up!

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 07:03 PM
I would suggest to use a word or other application to catch those spelling and grammer mistakes. It shows and people don't like that. Very good.

Pokerboy
03-26-2007, 07:06 PM
I am sorry about that... I am just really tired... and I don't really care about perfect grammer. (Like really look at that one kid he could not spell one word)

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 07:37 PM
just giving you ideas on how to make your story better

Pokerboy
03-26-2007, 07:51 PM
I understand I like when people tell me I suck... (I start to cry)

Pokerboy
03-26-2007, 08:34 PM
For the whole next week, I just felt.... odd... I mean I would like be flirting with guys. Then finally one guy, I don't know why but I asked him if I could suck his cock. The thing is he said yes, and I did. That week pretty muched was me sucking on cocks. But it wore off after that week. Alex then had told me to come back to her house. She made me listain to a tape that makes me think like a girl. That turned out odd then.....

I really love writting!

Wcbrown514
03-27-2007, 04:18 AM
You may not care about perfect grammar, but as a writer it isn't about what you care about it is all about the reader because they don't have read your story, you have to make them want to read your story. When they don't have to decode you story's it makes them more willing to read what you write.

depp=noob=lol
03-27-2007, 06:13 AM
You may not care about perfect grammar, but as a writer it isn't about what you care about it is all about the reader because they don't have read your story, you have to make them want to read your story. When they don't have to decode you story's it makes them more willing to read what you write.

grammer is important, that is sure. If you can do it good, do it. but alteast try the best you can! Just so that the reader doesnt has a feeling like: I DONT GET IT!

Musty 21
03-27-2007, 08:35 AM
story is going good, lets get back on topic here.

Pokerboy
03-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Well..... Thinking like a girl is odd. But not only that but they also made me listain to the one that makes you want to wear womans underwear and a bra. So I did... For a week kids really did not notice. But then It finally wore off. I went on the site one night and made it so the "striptrigger" file was turned off for good. I fianlly started plotting my revenge on her.... Next Part coming soon....

The Next Part! Lol

One night, I add snuck into her house. I went into her bedroom and put headphones on her when she was sleeping. I start a file then all of a sudden she stands up and three other girls jump on me. "You really think that was going to work? Ladies! Lets make him our "real" slave. She made me listain to the goodslave file. I had to do whatever she said. It was horrible. She had made me go up to my English Teacher and pull up her shirt and then lick her breast. I got 45 detenions which Alex had gotten me out of by "Perswading The Princapel."Alex made me take a Dildo and stick it up my butt. Then she held down another guy and made me give him a blowjob..... It really stunk... But the worst was yet to come... Because well.... She had another Hypno File in mind for me.

Musty 21
03-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Very good, it seems to go by fast.

Pokerboy
03-29-2007, 01:57 PM
Alex, and her friends told me I had to go and have sex with my best friends Girl Friend. The Hypno made me need to do it. But I resisted. I told them NO WAY! Alex had walked up to me I stood up and slapped her across the face. She kicked me in the balls and I fell to the ground. "You are going to pay for that, so I think this next File will be fun for you." She puts headphones on me. She ties me to a chair. For 7 Hours I listain to the same file. I wake up the next day. Alex and the girls are looking at me with a evil smile. I am wearing a T-Shirt. and a... Skirt.... the odd thing is I can't feel my dick. I look at my chest and I notice that well..... I have boobs.

Next Part Coming Soon

Musty 21
03-29-2007, 06:09 PM
wow, this is getting good

Pokerboy
03-30-2007, 12:08 PM
"Good Morning Miss!" I was in dismay I went to talk and my voice was High Pitched. We made you listain to the first tape which turns you into a girl. This is just the early stage. " Let me go! I am going to take you to court! Get rid of these boobs you bitch Let me go!!!!!" I screamed. "Nope not going to happen." She relpiled picked up her Phone "Good eveing Miss Concetopton I am happy to say that you son has left for the 6 Month trip to Spain we are just calling to tell you he is there and safe" "WHAT, we did not even say goodbye to him! We thought the trip was in another month" "No, no the advanced Students stay there for longer so they go eailer." "When can I talk to my little Jake?" 'You can right letters just drop then off in Po Box 244211 in the Post Office our District then sends them off." "Thank you so much! When I here from Jake he is going to be in some much trouble.... I already miss my baby." Alex hangs up the phone, walks over to me and says "So, you are ours for Six Months. Are you ready?"

Next Part Coming Soon

depp=noob=lol
03-30-2007, 12:12 PM
wow 6 months lol! that has to be extreme hard

Pokerboy
03-31-2007, 06:02 PM
Ok Miss, so this next file will fully turn you into a girl. So have fun, they place the earpieces on my ears and I begin to listain. I close my eyes and I fall asleep. I wake up again, the girl then grab me take of all of my clothes and then make me look at myself. My dick had complety disapeared and had formed a pussy. I had boobs.... I had the curves of a lady. The odd thing is... I kinda liked it... "Ok listain we are going to wipe out your memory and we are going to turn you into our little slut got it?" "Let me go...Why are you doing this to me????" "Well because I am a mean girl." She then played another tape.

(MIND IS BEING WIPED>>>>>>> last memoir)

I sat I slowly looked back on my short life.... Then--- Hello, where am I? Who am I? A tall girl came next to me and said you are Hailey my Slave.

Part... umm I dont know is coming soon...I think....

lestat221
04-19-2007, 12:46 AM
I think someone's been to warpmymind.com too many times :p

Tessdog
04-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Yea jake is like freakin crazed with that site!