PDA

View Full Version : Punishment

Jasdebi
08-27-2008, 04:22 AM
Suspension Bondage,It mean bondage like hanging a people in mid air.
Figging,It mean Using Ginger To Simulate the Anus or for female the vagina and clitoris too and u will feel it burning there.
Wooden Pony,It mean sitting naked on a pony like item and you will feel tired.
Wax Play,It mean dripping wax on to bare skin.

Don't do this without checking how to do it.

Trystaan
08-27-2008, 04:26 AM
OMG dude do you not learn. You have had two of these threads at least trashcanned and closed already. Chloe already told you that if you want to post punishment ideas and the such. Post at least 5 sentences. I think you could easily do this if you bothered to explain your punishment ideas. Get it into your head that unless you improve your quality of posts then they will all get locked and you may be put on probation or banned. You might have already had your warning but if speople are feeling nice you might just get one more.
USE IT WELL. Stop clogging up the sub forum with useless threads.

Thanks,

xTrYsTaNx

Zeromus
08-27-2008, 05:03 AM
rope, fan, cheese, ponies. :):)

no disrespect x :)

N1cX
08-27-2008, 05:03 AM
trystan brings you the truth, yay for trystan lol

Davros
08-27-2008, 07:37 AM
The thing is, Jasdebi, you're posting things we know about. You're posting the basics. If you expand and create new punishments/dares, then that'd be a whole lot better :)

Trystaan
08-27-2008, 08:48 AM
Ermm. Dav did you see the post before he edited it. That was why I flipped.

Davros
08-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Ermm. Dav did you see the post before he edited it. That was why I flipped.

Nah, but even the edited one is still pretty lame.

Trystaan
08-27-2008, 10:39 AM
I think it went along the lines of

jpanses bndage, figging, woden poni, wax play

look up hw to do them

Davros
08-27-2008, 10:51 AM
I think it went along the lines of

jpanses bndage, figging, woden poni, wax play

look up hw to do them

Jpanses FTW <3
That's gotta go in my ol' dictionary.
Oh, shit, wait. It's Chloe's now.
And "woden poni" ^_^

erick92
08-27-2008, 11:39 AM
That looks surprisingly similar to the post I saw in the trashcan. Then she edited it and it looks like she only added how to do them. Oh well, at least it is longer now.

Jpanses FTW <3
That's gotta go in my ol' dictionary.
Oh, shit, wait. It's Chloe's now.
And "woden poni" ^_^

Lmao ^^^

Trystaan
08-27-2008, 11:41 AM
That looks surprisingly similar to the post I saw in the trashcan. Then he edited it and it looks like he only added how to do them. Oh well, at least it is longer now.

Lmao ^^^

If only you knew.

Davros
08-27-2008, 11:42 AM
That looks surprisingly similar to the post I saw in the trashcan. Then he edited it and it looks like he only added how to do them. Oh well, at least it is longer now.

The profile says "female". Just thought I'd point that out :P

erick92
08-27-2008, 11:49 AM
That looks surprisingly similar to the post I saw in the trashcan. Then she edited it and it looks like she only added how to do them. Oh well, at least it is longer now.

What Dav? I see no mistake here... :rolleyes:

Davros
08-27-2008, 11:51 AM
What Dav? I see no mistake here... :rolleyes:

Yeah, shame you can't edit the original text I quoted in my post above ;)

Wow, this has gone well off-topic xD

Jasdebi
09-24-2008, 06:50 AM
and aslo nipple piercing,don't left it for to long as it might cause infection if left for too long

Night-1991
09-24-2008, 06:56 AM
and aslo nipple piercing,don't left it for to long as it might cause infection if left for too long

I can smell some major fail in that, people DO get their nipples peirced, and it doesn't cause infection.

i'm LOL'ing at that.

Jasdebi
09-25-2008, 03:05 AM
U must see what kind of nipple piercing.

And aslo u can tease your slave pussy but dun insert it in

Jasdebi
10-05-2008, 12:44 AM
it will be nice forced to resist cumming

SubMissChievous
10-05-2008, 05:36 AM
Hmm okay...

Jasdebi, I'm very sorry but I'm gonna lock your thread again. I've asked you a little while ago to lurk a bit more around the site and to be honest I'm afraid you have some more lurking to do. This section is to document original and detailed ideas & not just to give random lists of general stuff that most of us already know about... Your thread started with suspension then went on about figging, wax play, nipple piercing and now cum denial... Sorry but this is way too vague and the thread has been edited so many times that it is nearly impossible to read and follow what you're trying to get to...

So, once again, read other threads & have a look around to see what the other threads in this section (as well as the other ones) are like so you'll have a better idea next time...