PDA

View Full Version : i need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dettale
08-26-2008, 03:56 PM
i dont know if this is in the right fourm if it isnt plese put it there.
does anyone know how to put someone into a japanesse suspended bondage??? i need to know so that if a slave of mine piles up 7 punishments!!! please post or pm me your awnsers:o

Dare861
09-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Try googling it. There are plenty of sites that have tutorials (some with pictures!). I'm sure you'll find something you're looking for.

- DareDude

Collared_Slave
09-02-2008, 05:05 PM
Word of warning- suspension bondage is extemely dangerous- i would suggest putting something like a matress underneath them and make sure what ever your attaching them to can take at least twice their weight

dettale
09-02-2008, 05:35 PM
ok i tried googleing it but only came up with sites where you have to pay to find out.
so anything else???

Bandit|Queen
09-08-2008, 05:50 AM
Word of warning- suspension bondage is extemely dangerous- i would suggest putting something like a matress underneath them and make sure what ever your attaching them to can take at least twice their weight

I'd be more worried about strangling myself or cutting the blood off to one of my limbs. Seriously unless you go to classes on how to do suspension bondage properly, don't do it! You can seriously do damage to yourself by putting a tie on the wrong place etc as it cuts off blood supply, puts your weight on the wrong parts of the body etc.

Attend a class would be my advice :)