PDA

View Full Version : 100 Words

HypoMonkey
08-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Simple... describe yourself in 100 hundred words.

And I don't mean...
1. Handsome
2. Clever
3. Daring
4. Tall etc:

...but more like...

My name is Bob. I am 1023 years old. I live in Flopdo, the capital city of Mars etc:

but be serious!

oreo_is_back
08-26-2008, 03:50 PM
My name is Leona. I'm arrogant,vain and proud. I come from the UK, but don't class myself as 'British.' I love to study Mesopotamia, and Egyptology. I also love to look at Gothic art, ad different versions of beauty and death. (<---Weird.) I hold my family and friends in high regard and would protect them with my life.
I'm a Slave, and have been for a while now. Served two men in that time. One for 3-4 years, the other for 2 going on 3. Well 3 years this coming year. .Or something similar. I'm crappy with dates.
Ehm... I'm not going to count all these words, but I hope that's enough (including what i'm typing now!) If it's not,too bad. :D

Davros
08-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Hello x97

I am Davros.

vivala_dare
08-29-2008, 12:44 PM
well i am tall an a few ppl call me crouch (peter crouch very tall footballer) but i am beter looking i suport liverpool football club. i get mad and angry a lot but am a clown most of the time. i like all types of music. im a gamer.50 i have meny internet names which oly 3 include parts of my real name for the record i am not called vivala_dare lmao in real life. and i tell it like it is. and i am male and straight. and thats pritty much me and this makes one hundred yeh

AM.PM
09-01-2008, 07:28 PM
My name is victoria.I have dark brown long hair, green eyes, and 5/5. I get anoyed easily and tend to take things to seriously. I love animals and want to become a trauma surgeon one day.I most of the time at school I am pretty smart, except when I am with friends. I like indie/alternitive rock. I do cross country and badminton. I hate writing but I looooovvve science and and reading. I have great friends and a great family. I am friendly, clever, randome and a tiny bit weird. Oh yeah and I love traveling + playing tord!

ITS ME IN A NUT SHELL!

applebooty
09-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Ciao, Hello, or what have you. My name is Marlena. I have always been a gregarious, albeit introspective independent. I'm an aesthete, curious about everything, and enjoy music of any genre that reminds me of things that have happened in my life. I love wet sidewalks, spur of the moment midnight hangout sessions, and old benches that tell stories. Sexually explicit; known for lewd innuendos. (In your end-o.) Constantly thinking; possibly hallucinating. I'm known for spontaneously bursting into song or dance and could sing for hours if you let me. I imagine more than I realize.

Knots101
09-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Ciao, Hello, or what have you. My name is Marlena. I have always been a gregarious, albeit introspective independent. I'm an aesthete, curious about everything, and enjoy music of any genre that reminds me of things that have happened in my life. I love wet sidewalks, spur of the moment midnight hangout sessions, and old benches that tell stories. Sexually explicit; known for lewd innuendos. (In your end-o.) Constantly thinking; possibly hallucinating. I'm known for spontaneously bursting into song or dance and could sing for hours if you let me. I imagine more than I realize.

My god your vocabulary is to much.

As i don't know a that many words i will make my introduction only 3 words.
I like waffles.

applebooty
09-07-2008, 04:14 AM
What's your favourite thing about waffles?

BabyCakesxo
08-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Hi. My name is Alexandra and I am only the young and youthful age of fourteen. I am talkative, sensitive, sweet and sometimes a little bit vain, When I am older I hope to study literacy and move on to become a writer or teacher. Even since I was young (Maybe around the age of 8) I have been interested in submission, I always subconsciously knew it but I did not fully notice until I found Getdare. I love when men play with androgyny in fashion as well. I don’t have a boyfreind right now but Im working on it.