PDA

View Full Version : The 1st Dare Games

slutpup
08-06-2013, 02:38 PM
It's time for the 1st Dare Games! The tributes have been selected! Here they are:

Team 1: FunnyGames and shark147
Team 2: CodieChaos and naked_lego
Team 3: Greenshoe and Slavep
Team 4: dublinmarty and SlaveLily
Team 5: I-am-slutlocked and Connor.smith
Team 6: candlewax and Mephistopheles
Team 7: doodlebug and slaveneedspunishing
Team 8: DanHenceworth and LARGEJC
Team 9: girly girl and EmilyKay
Team 10: jl89 and Orihimefanboy
Team 11: Mikkel989 and Myou
Team 12: twotothetenth and PissLover

Rules of the Game:

Every three days, I will post a list of dares. The first list will be of ten dares. Every new list of dares, the amount of dares on it goes down by one. When the list gets to one dare, the amount of dares on it will go up by one. This will go on until we have a winner.

Each person can do as many dares as you want from a list, but you can only do each dare once.

Some dares will involve a partner. The partner MUST be your team member. If your partner is dead, you can't do the partner dares.

In order to find out what happens after you finish a dare, you must report it. The effect of the dare depends on your report. The better your report, the better your outcome. But, in some cases, I may randomly get you injured. Because in The Dare Games, you never know what will happen.

You will only get points for the dares you complete. I won't give you points for dares you are currently doing. If the dare is almost done, just waiting a few minutes, I may make exceptions.

I will post a story to go along with the result. It won't just be something like "You died. You got hurt. You're all right!" It will be a story that goes along with the dare. The more you put into the report, the more I put into the story.

I will post an update of the teams and the scores either when somebody dies or when I post new dares.

Finally, after every dare you do and report back on, I'll give you a score between one and ten. Ten being the highest and best, one being the lowest and worst. The more dares you do and the more points you get, the better chances you have of surviving. That doesn't mean you won't ever die, it just means it's likely that you won't until the very end.

The Area:

Everyone starts in a large clearing. To the left, there's a forest. To the right, there's a river. In front of you, there's a forest. Behind you, it looks to be a cliff. You look around, you see everyone else standing, waiting. You find you're partner. Your eyes meet, you give a slight wave. You've never seen your partner look so sad.

The First List of Dares:

Dare #1: Write "slave" ten times and "whore" ten times anywhere you want on your body with a black marker.

Dare #2: MALES ONLY. Grab some rubber bands. Take one, and wrap it around you cock. Not too tight but tight enough to feel discomfort. Then, bind your balls together. Leave like that for 30 minutes.

Dare #3: Bind your ankles and wrists together for one hour. It must be tight enough where you can't get out really easy but not so tight where you can't undo it.

Dare #4: Go outside at night. Go into your backyard (or any area that isn't easily seen). Strip to your underwear. Stay that way for one minute. Then get dressed and go back inside.

Dare #5: Strip naked. Stay that way for one hour.

Dare #6: Go into a public restroom. Go into a stall. For the next ten minutes, you must make groaning/moaning sounds. Make them as loud as possible. Don't stop if anyone comes in.

Dare #7: Go into your back garden. Strip off, but as you remove your clothes, peg them onto the washing line. After 15 minutes, return naked and put them back on one-by-one.

Dare #8: Give yourself a wedgie as high as it will go. Then go out in public for at least one hour.

Dare #9: Place two ice cubes down the front of your underwear and then place two down the back. Then it’s wedgie time. Leave in for at least two hours.

Dare #10: FEMALES ONLY. Go without a bra and wear a light colored top. You must go to at least one public place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next list of dares will be posted on Friday, August 9th.

twotothetenth
08-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Lastly, if you go without doing a dare for one week, you're out of the game. All I ask is that you do at least one dare a week. If you can't do that, you shouldn't have signed up.

How come if someone can't do that, they shouldn't have signed up? You never said players will have to do at least one dare a week in the sign-up thread.

------------------------

The way I understand this, with every dare you do, there is a probability you'll get killed and you don't really get nothing in return for doing a dare (other than you have to do at least one to stay in the game).

This means doing more than one dare a week is actually a poor play, as it raises the odds you'll die.

Is this right? If yes, isn't the game a bit fucked up? If no, what is it you still didn't bother to tell us?

slutpup
08-06-2013, 02:53 PM
How come if someone can't do that, they shouldn't have signed up? You never said players will have to do at least one dare a week in the sign-up thread.

------------------------

The way I understand this, with every dare you do, there is a probability you'll get killed and you don't really get nothing in return for doing a dare (other than you have to do at least one to stay in the game).

This means doing more than one dare a week is actually a poor play, as it raises the odds you'll die.

Is this right? If yes, isn't the game a bit fucked up? If no, what is it you still didn't bother to tell us?

I'm really sorry I forgot to mention things when I first posted it. I was thinking of it more as I was writing this up. It's the first one, there's gonna be mistakes.

Let's say there's a player that forgets about it or doesn't want to play anymore but doesn't say anything. If I had no rule about dares and what not, the game would go on forever and then that person would end up winning. That wouldn't be fair.

Like I said before, this is just a rough idea. It's only the first one. If you think it's fucked up, so be it. But I'm wondering why you joined in the first place if you think it's not fair or don't like it.

If you can think of something better, go ahead and tell me.

twotothetenth
08-06-2013, 02:59 PM
I'm really sorry I forgot to mention things when I first posted it. I was thinking of it more as I was writing this up. It's the first one, there's gonna be mistakes.

Let's say there's a player that forgets about it or doesn't want to play anymore but doesn't say anything. If I had no rule about dares and what not, the game would go on forever and then that person would end up winning. That wouldn't be fair.

Like I said before, this is just a rough idea. It's only the first one. If you think it's fucked up, so be it. But I'm wondering why you joined in the first place if you think it's not fair or don't like it.

If you can think of something better, go ahead and tell me.

I'm not arguing against the rule that says you have to do at least one dare a week. That's a good one.

What I'm saying is all your game amounts to is this "There's plenty of dares posted each week you can do. The only sensible strategy is to do one and have your fingers crossed." That's it, nothing more, that's the whole game.

Yes, I can think of something better: set up some kind of a score system: the more dares and the better reports someone does, the more points they score and the better their chance to survive.

slutpup
08-06-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm not arguing against the rule that says you have to do at least one dare a week. That's a good one.

What I'm saying is all your game amounts to is this "There's plenty of dares posted each week you can do. The only sensible strategy is to do one and have your fingers crossed." That's it, nothing more, that's the whole game.

Yes, I can think of something better: set up some kind of a score system: the more dares and the better reports someone does, the more points they score and the better their chance to survive.

Oh. I gotcha. I guess I could go and change that now, since nobody has done any dares yet. I was thinking of something like that. But I decided against it because I thought it would be confusing. But I guess it makes better sense. I'll go change it. Thanks for the input.

Mikkel989
08-06-2013, 03:31 PM
I did number #1, #2, #4 (since it is already night here :D), and i am at the moment sitting with both my hands tied and my ankles too... I'm still missing like 20 minutes but it won't be a problem ;) If u want more details on the others just write so ;D hard to write with wrists tied together :D

slutpup
08-06-2013, 04:31 PM
I did number #1, #2, #4 (since it is already night here :D), and i am at the moment sitting with both my hands tied and my ankles too... I'm still missing like 20 minutes but it won't be a problem ;) If u want more details on the others just write so ;D hard to write with wrists tied together :D

I would prefer to have a full report on each of the dares so I can give you a score. :) But it can wait until you untie your wrists. Lol

EDIT: Since this is the final report, I'll give him 1 point for every dare, just so he'll have gotten some points. I'm not posting more of a story considering he did die.

twotothetenth
08-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Finally, after every dare you do and report back on, I'll give you a score between one and ten. Ten being the highest and best, one being the lowest and worst. The more dares you do and the more points you get, the better chances you have of surviving. that doesn't mean you won't ever die, it just me it's likely you won't until the very end.

Now it sounds like a game. I'll post my reports tomorrow.

slutpup
08-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Now it sounds like a game. I'll post my reports tomorrow.

Okay. :) Awesome! Can't wait to hear them!

PissLover
08-06-2013, 05:57 PM
I am currently doing dares #1, #3, and #5. I will probably do #9 tomorrow, I will send you pic proof via skype if you wish, i'm pisslover101.

slutpup
08-06-2013, 06:14 PM
I am currently doing dares #1, #3, and #5. I will probably do #9 tomorrow, I will send you pic proof via skype if you wish, i'm pisslover101.

Awesome! Make sure to post reports of each dare when you complete them! :)

slutpup
08-06-2013, 06:39 PM
So Mikkel989 is banned. He's the first one to be killed. This is how:

Mikkel989 was anxious to start the games. When the buzzer went off, he started to run into the woods. He kept running, hoping to get away from everyone and do some dares to get points of his own. After about five minutes, he stopped. He noticed a piece of paper on the ground.

It read, "Write "slave" ten times and "whore" ten times anywhere you want on your body with a black marker."

"Where on earth am I going to get a black marker?" he thought to himself. There was a noise to the left of him; It sounded like something fell from the trees. He went to investigate. It was a black marker. "What a coincidence.." he thought to himself.

He slipped the piece of paper into his pocket as he sat down and began writing. He wrote "slave" on his cock six times and on his stomach four times. Then he wrote "whore" on each inner thigh four times, on his chest one time and on his ass one time.

"I completed one dare! Awesome!" he thought, proud. He stuck the black marker into his pocket and began walking, hoping he'll find more notes. He eventually found another note.

It read, "MALES ONLY. Grab some rubber bands. Take one, and wrap it around you cock. Not too tight but tight enough to feel discomfort. Then, bind your balls together. Leave like that for 30 minutes."

"Oh my. This sounds painful. It's too bad I have no rubber bands," he thought. He put the slip of paper into his pocket and felt something that shouldn't be there: rubber bands. "Oh no. I guess I better do this," he thought.

He found a secluded place and took off his bottoms. He then wrapped a rubber band around his cock and bound his balls together. It hurt like hell.

He thought that walking around would help it so he put his bottoms back on and started to walk. He estimated it had been about 30 minutes when he found yet another piece of paper.

It read, "Go outside at night. Go into your backyard (or any area that isn't easily seen). Strip to your underwear. Stay that way for one minute. Then get dressed and go back inside."

"This should be easy. Why are these dares so easy?" he said, getting annoyed by the easiness of the dares as he put another piece of paper into his pocket. Since he assumed that it had been 30 minutes, he unbound his cock and balls. He put the rubber bands in his pocket and got to his underwear. He waited for what seemed like a minute, and got redressed. "That was so easy!" he thought, happily.

He began walking for a long time. Before he found another one, he estimated that it had been at least a few hours because it had started to get dark. He hadn't yet seen anybody else, so either this place is huge or everyone was staying together. He kinda wondered where Myou, his team mate, is. He hoped she was still alive and is doing well with her dares. He then found another one. He didn't know at the time, that this would be his last dare he'd ever do.

The note he found read, "Bind your ankles and wrists together for one hour. It must be tight enough where you can't get out really easy but not so tight where you can't undo it."

"What am I going to use to do this with? I don't suppose any rope will fall down from the skies?" He half hoped. He continued walking. He saw someone and went out to greet them. Big mistake.

"Hey!" he shouted, trying to get their attention. "Do you happen to have any rope I can use for a dare?" he asked.

"Rope? I'll give you some rope all right!" the mysterious person said, as they tackled him and hog tied him.

"Hey! Help! Help me! Someone! Myou! Help!" he shouted for his team mate.

"Nobody can help you now!" the mysterious person laughed. The person picked him up and carried him until they were near a very, very deep cliff.

"No! Please don't! I'll do anything!" he begged, wanting to keep his life.

"Nothing will stop me. Killing you has me one step closer to victory!" the mysterious person told him, throwing him off the cliff and to his death.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is how the response will be every time. It'll be more detailed when people actually give reports. I hope you guys like the mini stories. :)

Mikkel989 is dead. Myou, you are partnerless! One person dead, 23 left to compete.

PissLover
08-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Its getting exciting! Reports once my hour is up!

slutpup
08-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Teams:

Team 11: Myou

Scores:

Mephistopheles: 58
PissLover: 42
doodlebug: 40
Greenshoe: 24
dublinmarty: 23
twotothetenth: 21
slaveneedspunishing: 20
Connor.smith: 19
Slavep: 16
jl89: 13
naked_lego: 5
I-am-slutlocked: 2
FunnyGames: 0
shark147: 0
CodieChaos: 0
SlaveLily: 0
candlewax: 0
DanHenceworth: 0
LARGEJC: 0
girly girl: 0
EmilyKay: 0
Orihimefanboy: 0
Myou: 0
Mikkel989: 3

*If the name is in red, the player is dead.* (Hey! I rhymed! :) Lol)

EDIT:

Links to Blogs:

I added this in because someone messaged me and said it would be a cool idea to make a blog about each one of you to have one continuous story. If you want to see your story, find your name.

Mikkel989 (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68501)
PissLover (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68502)
I-am-slutlocked (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68505)
dublinmarty (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68506)

slutpup
08-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Its getting exciting! Reports once my hour is up!

Awesome! Can't wait to hear them!

PissLover
08-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Is there going to be one death a week?

slutpup
08-06-2013, 06:51 PM
Is there going to be one death a week?

Probably not. It's going to all depend on your responses. And if anyone gets banned. It could end up like that, but I don't think it will. Since this is just a test, the next game (if there is one) will have more rules, and things to make it more fun, to make it go faster, etc.

PissLover
08-06-2013, 07:25 PM
I have just re-dressed after my hour. I stripped off and sat cross legged on my bed the whole time. I have slave ans whore written once each on my feet, my arms, my stomach, my cunt, my tits ans my hands. After I finished writing them I set my timer, bound myself up and waited, it made typing quite difficult. I had bit of a panic attack halfway through when I heard my roommate get up to make herself tea (totally rational behavior at half past two in Britain) and so I had to scramble over and try to put of my light with my arms tied. That was all the drama though as I managed not to get seen.
I hope thats detailed enough! It is half three and I did choose some of the easier things to start with!

slutpup
08-06-2013, 07:51 PM
I have just re-dressed after my hour. I stripped off and sat cross legged on my bed the whole time. I have slave ans whore written once each on my feet, my arms, my stomach, my cunt, my tits ans my hands. After I finished writing them I set my timer, bound myself up and waited, it made typing quite difficult. I had bit of a panic attack halfway through when I heard my roommate get up to make herself tea (totally rational behavior at half past two in Britain) and so I had to scramble over and try to put of my light with my arms tied. That was all the drama though as I managed not to get seen.
I hope thats detailed enough! It is half three and I did choose some of the easier things to start with!

Awesome job! You got 6 points for Dare #1 and 7 points for Dare #3! Give me a couple of minutes to write your story! :D

slutpup
08-06-2013, 08:37 PM
PissLover wasn't excited to do this. She wanted to be at home, curled up in bed, asleep. But no, she had to be in the games. She thought she'd try her best though.

The buzzer sounded and everyone started to run in different directions. She decided on a completely different way, and stayed where she was. She started to walk around, getting to know the area.

She kept walking, through the woods, over the river and across the bridge. She walked for what seemed like hours.

Then she heard a cannon fire and looked up. She saw Mikkel989's profile picture in the sky, with his name and the words "First to die" under it.

"Wow. He died already? That sucks," she said to herself. She wandered around until she tripped over a box and a backpack. "What could this be?" she wondered.

She opened the box and pulled out various items, including a black marker, rope, a white t-shirt, a blue marker and a water bottle. She studied the items carefully and put them in her backpack. She put the backpack on and was about to walk away when she noticed a piece of paper on the ground. She picked it up.

It read, "Write "slave" ten times and "whore" ten times anywhere you want on your body with a black marker."

"Lucky there was a black marker in the box!" she thought. She took off her backpack and looked for the black marker. She eventually found it. She started the dare. She wrote "slave" and "whore" once on each foot, once on each arm, once each on her stomach, once each on her cunt, once on each tit and once on each hand.

When she finished that, she put the marker back in her backpack, and started to find a place to stay for the night because it was getting quite dark.

She managed to find a cave. It was quite small and it would be a tight fit but it would work. It was hidden very well and if she didn't have a sharp eye for things like that she would never have found it. There was a note in the cave for her.

It read, "Bind your ankles and wrists together for one hour. It must be tight enough where you can't get out really easy but not so tight where you can't undo it."

"This is easy! Good thing I have rope!" she thought, pulling out her rope. She tied half of it around her ankles and the other half around her wrists. She decided that she didn't want to wait for an hour and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I-am-slutlocked
08-06-2013, 10:20 PM
Did 3 and 5, it was sooooo nerve wracking! I very nearly got caught by my sister. I loved it though. ;)

slutpup
08-07-2013, 05:24 AM
Did 3 and 5, it was sooooo nerve wracking! I very nearly got caught by my sister. I loved it though. ;)

I will give you 1 point for each, as you didn't leave very many details.

dublinmarty
08-07-2013, 05:28 AM
i wanted to get started as soon as i could but was busy at work when i saw the games had started. i decided my busy office was public enough to count so chose dare #8. i went to the toilets, dropped my pants and yanked my underwear hard up into my crotch. As I bent to pull up my pants i knew it was a good wedgie as it was very uncomfortable. Next it was the walk back to my desk, would anyone notice through my shirt that i had a big wedgie? i don't think they did so i sat down relieved. The easy way would have been to sit at my desk for the hour but that was no challenge so i made sure i got up and walked around the office regularly, getting coffee, chatting with colleagues. By the end of the hour it was very uncomfortable but i was relieved no one had spotted anything unusual, at least i don't think they did!

slutpup
08-07-2013, 05:36 AM
i wanted to get started as soon as i could but was busy at work when i saw the games had started. i decided my busy office was public enough to count so chose dare #8. i went to the toilets, dropped my pants and yanked my underwear hard up into my crotch. As I bent to pull up my pants i knew it was a good wedgie as it was very uncomfortable. Next it was the walk back to my desk, would anyone notice through my shirt that i had a big wedgie? i don't think they did so i sat down relieved. The easy way would have been to sit at my desk for the hour but that was no challenge so i made sure i got up and walked around the office regularly, getting coffee, chatting with colleagues. By the end of the hour it was very uncomfortable but i was relieved no one had spotted anything unusual, at least i don't think they did!

Awesome! You get a 6 for that one! Posting your story in the next few minutes.

slutpup
08-07-2013, 05:49 AM
dublinmarty was eager to start the games. He knew that if he won these games, he'll be famous. That's all he wanted in life, was to be famous. To have everyone know his name.

The buzzer sounded. He was off. He ran toward the river. He hoped it wasn't too deep, so he could cross it easily. When he got there, he stepped into the river. It wasn't deep. The water went up to his knees. He easily walked through it.

He found himself in front of a forest. It looked to be small, so he thought he would go through it.

After a few hours of walking, he realized he was lost. He heard a cannon fire somewhere in the distance, and looked up in the sky. He saw Mikkel989's profile picture in the sky with his name and the words "First to die" another it.

"Wow. One death already? It's only been a few hours," he thought.

He heard a noise behind him. He got afraid; He didn't want what happend to Mikkel989 to happen to him. He did the first thing that came to him, climb a tree.

He climbed as high as he could. When he looked down, he saw a group of three people walking. He didn't know their names, so he waiting until they were gone to get out of the tree. He started to climb down, when he saw a note.

It read, "Give yourself a wedgie as high as it will go. Then go out in public for at least one hour."

"Oh jeez. This should be so much fun," he said aloud. He decided to get the wedgie when he was on the ground.

He was almost to the ground when a branch he put his foot on snapped. He went down. He was about to land on the ground, possibly die, when something caught him. His underwear. He got pulled into a massive wedgie. He screamed because of the pain. He hung there for a few seconds, trying to wiggle free. He did. He dropped the few feet down and landed unharmed.

"At least I got the wedgie out of the way," he thought.

He decided that he wanted to find a place to stay the night. He searched and searched and searched and finally found a hole in the ground. He thought it was better than nothing, so he found some leaves and such to cover the hole, got in and covered it up. Hopefully he'll be safe for the night. He drifted off into sleep, occasionally picking at the wedgie a little.

PissLover
08-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Thank you for the story! Today I did dares #5, #6 and I decided to do dares #8 and #9 together.Which hurt like motherf***er! I did dare #5 this morning very easily in bed before anyone else was up with no difficulties at all. Thankfully dare six went fairly smoothly as well, we have a tescos at the bottom of our hill, and not a very big one so it isn't normally busy. As I entered the bathroom its only occupants walked out leaving me alone with the bag of ice I had just bought. I quickly walked into the cubicle and set the kitchen timer I had brought with me for ten minutes. I began to moan as loudly as I could while I set about doing dares #8 and #9. Still moaning I slipped the four ice cubes into my panties, before pulling them up as high as they would go.So.Fricking.Cold. One of the cubes had managed to nestle its way right up into my clit, and another was halfway into my arse hole, freezing the shit out of me. I managed to vent the pain by continuing my groaning as loudly as I could until the timer was up. I have no idea if anyone walked in or not I was going at it so loud. I then spent dare #8's hour in the cafe, walking back and forth between my table and the condiments section, only getting one item at a time, I spent the second hour walking home and typing this although i still have thirty minutes left I can tell my poor arse is going to be red raw.

Slavep
08-07-2013, 09:35 AM
It's time for the 1st Dare Games! The tributes have been selected! Here they are:

Rules of the Game:

Every three days, I will post a list of dares. The first list will be of ten dares. Every new list of dares, the amount of dares on it goes down by one. When the list gets to one dare, the amount of dares on it will go up by one. This will go on until we have a winner.

Each person can do as many dares as you want from a list, but you can only do each dare once.

Some dares will involve a partner. The partner MUST be your team member. If your partner is dead, you can't do the partner dares.

In order to find out what happens after you finish a dare, you must report it. The effect of the dare depends on your report. The better your report, the better your outcome. But, in some cases, I may randomly get you injured. Because in The Dare Games, you never know what will happen.

If I don't think that the report is good enough, I will tell you to add more details. I will only do this once though, so after that, I'll award points accordingly.

I will post a story to go along with the result. It won't just be something like "You died. You got hurt. You're all right!" It will be a story that goes along with the dare. The more you put into the report, the more I put into the story.

I will post an update of the teams and the scores either when somebody dies or when I post new dares.

Finally, after every dare you do and report back on, I'll give you a score between one and ten. Ten being the highest and best, one being the lowest and worst. The more dares you do and the more points you get, the better chances you have of surviving. That doesn't mean you won't ever die, it just means it's likely that you won't until the very end.

The Area:

Everyone starts in a large clearing. To the left, there's a forest. To the right, there's a river. In front of you, there's a forest. Behind you, it looks to be a cliff. You look around, you see everyone else standing, waiting. You find you're partner. Your eyes meet, you give a slight wave. You've never seen your partner look so sad.

The First List of Dares:

Dare #1: Write "slave" ten times and "whore" ten times anywhere you want on your body with a black marker.

Dare #2: MALES ONLY. Grab some rubber bands. Take one, and wrap it around you cock. Not too tight but tight enough to feel discomfort. Then, bind your balls together. Leave like that for 30 minutes.

Dare #3: Bind your ankles and wrists together for one hour. It must be tight enough where you can't get out really easy but not so tight where you can't undo it.

Dare #4: Go outside at night. Go into your backyard (or any area that isn't easily seen). Strip to your underwear. Stay that way for one minute. Then get dressed and go back inside.

Dare #6: Go into a public restroom. Go into a stall. For the next ten minutes, you must make groaning/moaning sounds. Make them as loud as possible. Don't stop if anyone comes in.

Dare #7: Go into your back garden. Strip off, but as you remove your clothes, peg them onto the washing line. After 15 minutes, return naked and put them back on one-by-one.

Dare #8: Give yourself a wedgie as high as it will go. Then go out in public for at least one hour.

Dare #9: Place two ice cubes down the front of your underwear and then place two down the back. Then it’s wedgie time. Leave in for at least two hours.

Dare #10: FEMALES ONLY. Go without a bra and wear a light colored top. You must go to at least one public place.

I did #1,3,5,8,&10
I was nervous doing number 1 because i don't want people to see even though i am a whore and slave
During number 3 I tied my wrists and ankles and was scared because I made my self not be able to look at the timer I set so it was nuerve racking
When I did 5 I decided to embarace myself more I would do my chores
I hope it is acceptable that I did 8&10 at the same time if not im will redo but I went to the mall and went shopping with no bra and a wedgie as high as it would go for 2 and a half hours I was so scared someone would notice but I don't hunk they did

slutpup
08-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Thank you for the story! Today I did dares #5, #6 and I decided to do dares #8 and #9 together.Which hurt like motherf***er! I did dare #5 this morning very easily in bed before anyone else was up with no difficulties at all. Thankfully dare six went fairly smoothly as well, we have a tescos at the bottom of our hill, and not a very big one so it isn't normally busy. As I entered the bathroom its only occupants walked out leaving me alone with the bag of ice I had just bought. I quickly walked into the cubicle and set the kitchen timer I had brought with me for ten minutes. I began to moan as loudly as I could while I set about doing dares #8 and #9. Still moaning I slipped the four ice cubes into my panties, before pulling them up as high as they would go.So.Fricking.Cold. One of the cubes had managed to nestle its way right up into my clit, and another was halfway into my arse hole, freezing the shit out of me. I managed to vent the pain by continuing my groaning as loudly as I could until the timer was up. I have no idea if anyone walked in or not I was going at it so loud. I then spent dare #8's hour in the cafe, walking back and forth between my table and the condiments section, only getting one item at a time, I spent the second hour walking home and typing this although i still have thirty minutes left I can tell my poor arse is going to be red raw.

Awesome report! For dare #5, I'll give you a 4. For dare #6, I'll give you a 7. For dare #8, I'll give you a 6. For dare #9, I'll give you a 9. Another story will be coming.

twotothetenth
08-07-2013, 10:43 AM
I just did 2,3 and 5 all in one.
I originally wanted to do it at night (I don't live alone), but I happened to be alone for what should've been more than an hour, so I started right away.

Got naked, then tied my cock and balls, not too tight to be dangerous, but tight enough to be uncomfortable. Then tied my ankles together, I tied them a tad looser than I would've if I had done it at night, just to be sure I can get out if someone comes sooner. Lastly I tied my hands. To pass time, I alternated between watching TV, listening to music and I even replied to a couple of PMs (typing with your hands tied is a real pain in the ass).
About twenty minutes in, my balls started to ache dully, but it was nothing too bad. When I reached the half hour, I though about untying my cock and balls (the dare said 30 minutes), but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it with my hands tied, so I decided to keep them tied for the whole hour. About 15 minutes before the end, I started to need to pee, so I had to hold it until the end. The worst about the dare was that it's really hot here (~35C) and having your hands and legs brush each other all the time because of the binds makes you feel even hotter.
It's about 15 minutes after I ended, I'm still naked, because it's much more comfortable in this weather.

slaveneedspunishing
08-07-2013, 11:15 AM

Rules of the Game:

If I don't think that the report is good enough, I will tell you to add more details. I will only do this once though, so after that, I'll award points accordingly.

The Area:

The First List of Dares:

So I took a permenate marker and wrote whore one time on each breast just above each nipple. Then writing the word whore just above my pussy. Then again on each ass check. So that I had 5 whores wrote on my body, then continuing I wrote the word whore on my left thigh and again on my right thigh. All these ones where big enough to be seen if I was naked. Then taking the marker and wrote whore upon my left hand then with difficulty I wrote whore upon my right hand. Then wrote whore upon my belly. Then to be a little different I wrote slave on both my right foot and left foot, then on my lower leg on both legs. I wrote the word slave upon my right forearm and left forearm. Then writing it again upon my shoulders. Then on my neck just below my collar I wrote slave. Then one more upon the back of my neck.

So I thought I would have a little fun with this. I took two scrafs and wrapped my legs with them, then tied my hands with two more scarfs, it was interesting as i was laying on my bed as I did school work, it was very difficult i found that i would only able to read. It was not that bad. It was tight but not to tight, I did have to get up and go to the restroom once, to use it, so I crawled to the bathroom, which again was very heard to do. I was so glad that it was over when it was over.

This was a little easy for me as my Master has privacy fence, so I went outside and stripped down, to my underwear, it was a little chilly but not to bad, I could hear cars driving by that one minute felt like it lasted forever. So I dressed and went back inside. Was glad to be back inside because it was chilly outside.

Will do more later

doodlebug
08-07-2013, 11:28 AM
I have done dares #1 and #9 and will do more later when it is night here.

For #1 I took a permanent marker and went into my bathroom for some privacy. Once there I decided that I would have to be boring and write everything in places that would not be seen by anyone and so wrote slave 10 times on my right thigh and then whore 10 times on my left. The words smudged a little bit because I'm left handed but all were legible.

After I had got that one out of the way I cracked on with the ice wedgie. I took four ice cubes into the bathroom, dropped my trousers and put 2 down the front and 2 down the back. Then before they started to melt I yanked my underwear up into a big wedgie. The 2 back cubes slipped out because I was wearing boxers so I put them back right away and then started the timer. The wedgie held the ice cubes against my balls and this made it awkward to walk due to the cold. After a couple of minutes I left the bathroom (luckily my trousers are dark coloured so any leaking water wasn't that visible) and passed the time on the computer. After about 30 minutes it was no longer uncomfortable and I made it to 2 hours without any trouble except for a weird burning sensation for the last few minutes that was probably psychological.

slutpup
08-07-2013, 11:56 AM
I did #1,3,5,8,&10
I was nervous doing number 1 because i don't want people to see even though i am a whore and slave
During number 3 I tied my wrists and ankles and was scared because I made my self not be able to look at the timer I set so it was nuerve racking
When I did 5 I decided to embarace myself more I would do my chores
I hope it is acceptable that I did 8&10 at the same time if not im will redo but I went to the mall and went shopping with no bra and a wedgie as high as it would go for 2 and a half hours I was so scared someone would notice but I don't hunk they did

I'll give you 2 points each for Dare #1, #3 and #5. I'll give you 5 points each for Dare #8 and #10.

slutpup
08-07-2013, 11:58 AM
I just did 2,3 and 5 all in one.
I originally wanted to do it at night (I don't live alone), but I happened to be alone for what should've been more than an hour, so I started right away.

Got naked, then tied my cock and balls, not too tight to be dangerous, but tight enough to be uncomfortable. Then tied my ankles together, I tied them a tad looser than I would've if I had done it at night, just to be sure I can get out if someone comes sooner. Lastly I tied my hands. To pass time, I alternated between watching TV, listening to music and I even replied to a couple of PMs (typing with your hands tied is a real pain in the ass).
About twenty minutes in, my balls started to ache dully, but it was nothing too bad. When I reached the half hour, I though about untying my cock and balls (the dare said 30 minutes), but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it with my hands tied, so I decided to keep them tied for the whole hour. About 15 minutes before the end, I started to need to pee, so I had to hold it until the end. The worst about the dare was that it's really hot here (~35C) and having your hands and legs brush each other all the time because of the binds makes you feel even hotter.
It's about 15 minutes after I ended, I'm still naked, because it's much more comfortable in this weather.

I'll give you 7 points each for Dare #2, #3 and #5.

slutpup
08-07-2013, 12:07 PM
So I took a permenate marker and wrote whore one time on each breast just above each nipple. Then writing the word whore just above my pussy. Then again on each ass check. So that I had 5 whores wrote on my body, then continuing I wrote the word whore on my left thigh and again on my right thigh. All these ones where big enough to be seen if I was naked. Then taking the marker and wrote whore upon my left hand then with difficulty I wrote whore upon my right hand. Then wrote whore upon my belly. Then to be a little different I wrote slave on both my right foot and left foot, then on my lower leg on both legs. I wrote the word slave upon my right forearm and left forearm. Then writing it again upon my shoulders. Then on my neck just below my collar I wrote slave. Then one more upon the back of my neck.

So I thought I would have a little fun with this. I took two scrafs and wrapped my legs with them, then tied my hands with two more scarfs, it was interesting as i was laying on my bed as I did school work, it was very difficult i found that i would only able to read. It was not that bad. It was tight but not to tight, I did have to get up and go to the restroom once, to use it, so I crawled to the bathroom, which again was very heard to do. I was so glad that it was over when it was over.

This was a little easy for me as my Master has privacy fence, so I went outside and stripped down, to my underwear, it was a little chilly but not to bad, I could hear cars driving by that one minute felt like it lasted forever. So I dressed and went back inside. Was glad to be back inside because it was chilly outside.

Will do more later

I'll give you an 8 for Dare #1, a 7 for Dare #3 and a 5 for Dare #4.

slutpup
08-07-2013, 12:09 PM
I have done dares #1 and #9 and will do more later when it is night here.

For #1 I took a permanent marker and went into my bathroom for some privacy. Once there I decided that I would have to be boring and write everything in places that would not be seen by anyone and so wrote slave 10 times on my right thigh and then whore 10 times on my left. The words smudged a little bit because I'm left handed but all were legible.

After I had got that one out of the way I cracked on with the ice wedgie. I took four ice cubes into the bathroom, dropped my trousers and put 2 down the front and 2 down the back. Then before they started to melt I yanked my underwear up into a big wedgie. The 2 back cubes slipped out because I was wearing boxers so I put them back right away and then started the timer. The wedgie held the ice cubes against my balls and this made it awkward to walk due to the cold. After a couple of minutes I left the bathroom (luckily my trousers are dark coloured so any leaking water wasn't that visible) and passed the time on the computer. After about 30 minutes it was no longer uncomfortable and I made it to 2 hours without any trouble except for a weird burning sensation for the last few minutes that was probably psychological.

I'll give you a 5 for Dare #1 and a 7 for Dare #9.

slutpup
08-07-2013, 12:15 PM
The stories will come in a bit, when I can think of them.

dublinmarty
08-07-2013, 01:00 PM
As soon as i finished work i wanted to do dare #2 so i grabbed 2 rubber bands from the stationary cupboard. i went to the toilet and wrapped the first band around my cock, once was loose, twice was getting snug and three was nice and tight. i repeated this with the second band around my balls, again three times was nice and tight. Now my cycle home takes about 30 minutes so off i set. At first i didn't notice much but the further i got the more i noticed the tight feeling around my cock and balls. i could feel my slightly swollen balls rubbing as my feet went around on the pedals. When i got home and put the bike away the 30 minutes were up. i drop my pants and underwear to see my cock and balls just starting to change a nice light purple colour. my time was up so i removed the rubber bands. Time to rest before the next dare.

slutpup
08-07-2013, 03:00 PM
As soon as i finished work i wanted to do dare #2 so i grabbed 2 rubber bands from the stationary cupboard. i went to the toilet and wrapped the first band around my cock, once was loose, twice was getting snug and three was nice and tight. i repeated this with the second band around my balls, again three times was nice and tight. Now my cycle home takes about 30 minutes so off i set. At first i didn't notice much but the further i got the more i noticed the tight feeling around my cock and balls. i could feel my slightly swollen balls rubbing as my feet went around on the pedals. When i got home and put the bike away the 30 minutes were up. i drop my pants and underwear to see my cock and balls just starting to change a nice light purple colour. my time was up so i removed the rubber bands. Time to rest before the next dare.

I'll give you a 9 for Dare 2!

slutpup
08-07-2013, 04:14 PM
I-am-slutlocked was very eager to start the games. She couldn't wait for the buzzer to go off. When she was picked for a tribute, she was worried at first. But when she saw who she was going up against, she knew that this would be a piece of cake.

The buzzer went off. She was off. She decided to run into the forest. She was good at climbing trees, so if she needed to, she could quickly run up a tree.

After running for a good 20 minutes, she stopped to catch her breath. She glanced down, and saw a note on the ground. She picked it up.

It read, "Bind your ankles and wrists together for one hour. It must be tight enough where you can't get out really easy but not so tight where you can't undo it."

"Where am I going to get rope?" she muttered. She started to look around when she noticed vines hanging from a tree. She pulled them down and examined them. They were pretty strong, so she could easily use them as rope. She thought that she would be safer if she did the dare up in a tre, as long as she managed to stay up there.

It took her about an hour to find the perfect tree. She climbed it and went to the spot she thought was perfect. It was three branches that grew really close together. If she put her back against the trunk, she could easily stay up in the tree. So she did. She bound her ankles together first, and then her wrists. She decided to take a nap, instead of waiting the hour.

She awoke to a cannon fire. She jumped up, almost falling out of the tree. She looked around and finally looked up to the sky. She saw Mikkel989's profile picture in the sky with his name and the words "First to die" under it.

"Poor Mikkel989. May he rest in piece," she muttered. She decided that it must have been at least an hour, considering it was a lot darker than when she fell asleep. She unbound herself, and managed to stuff the vines into her pockets, they could come in handy later.

She climbed out of the tree and was about to leave, when she had a brilliant idea. She took the rope out of her pocket and tied it around the tree. She wanted to find this tree again. She had very good memory, so she would hopefully remember how to get back to the tree. She also hoped nobody would remove the vines.

She began to walk again, noting any significant markings/objects she could use to find her way back. She eventually came across another note.

It read, "Strip naked. Stay that way for one hour."

She decided to do this dare back at her tree. It took her about 20 minutes to get back. She climbed the tree. She took off all of her clothes and put them neatly in a hole in the tree, a little lower than where she was. She then leaned against the tree trunk and drifted off to sleep, naked, hoping that she would wake up and her clothes will still be there.

slutpup
08-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Whoops. I accidently deleted the first dublinmarty blog. (Don't ask how I managed to do that.) Does anyone now how I can get it back? I made a new one but...

Anyway, I really could use some dares. Please, guys, send me them! :)

Greenshoe
08-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Woke up and decided to do dares 1, 3, & 5 all at once so I gathered a sharpie from my desk and some ribbon from some gift wrap supplies. I went into my room stripped down and wrote six of each word on my thighs, two on my stomach, an two on my chest. Next I bound my ankles and hands together and just sat on my bed naked and bound watching T.V. for an hour. Next I decided I would do dares 8 and 9 so I got dressed went to the freezer and grabbed four ice cubes, and placed two down the front of my pants and two down the back. I then gave myself the best wedgie I could grabbed my keys and headed out to the local outlet mall while. I got to the outlet mall in about ten minutes I then walked around for an hour picked up a few things then headed home(luckily i wore darker pant so when the ice melted it didn't look like i pissed my self). I spent the last hour with my ice wedgie watching T.V.

doodlebug
08-07-2013, 07:08 PM
I've done a few more although this will probably be it for this set of dares.

#2 The most difficult part of this dare was actually finding the rubber bands because I have no idea where they are kept in my house. Eventually I found 2 in a drawer and proceeded to the more painful stage. I wrapped the first band around my penis 3 times, it could've been a little tighter although I tested the 4th wrap but that felt too tight and I didn't want to take any dangerous risks. The band for my balls also went around 3 times but this one was a better fit and it tightly bound them. It wasn't too bad at first but as time went on I got an ache in my balls which spread to my stomach, however I played some video games to pass the time and even chatted to my family as if everything was normal. When I took the bands of, my balls were a reddish pink colour.

#4 I did this dare at about midnight when everyone was in bed. I carefully snuck downstairs, trying to make no noise when unlocking the back door. Originally I had planned to go to the very back of my garden, where there would be no risk whatsoever, however, as I had been a bit of a coward with dare number 1, I went and stood at the side of my house behind the gate that leads to our front drive. As it was late I figured the chances of people going by were slim but the risk of getting caught was fun all the same. I stripped to my underwear and then started the timer on my iPod. It was cold but not particularly bad to be out in. Every sound made me nervous and I was scared that someone would discover me. One car did drive past but as they were on the other side of the road it would've been nearly impossible for them to notice me. Finally, the minute was up, and I quickly dressed myself again and hurried back indoors where it was warm.

#3 So I used two belts to bind me as they were pretty much the best option I had. I did my ankles first, tightening the belt so that i would not be able to walk properly, and then my wrists, which I couldn't tighten as much but still managed to make it so that movement was limited and all tasks, such as typing, were difficult. Anyway, I spent most of the time in my room on my laptop, but when it got to 10 minutes left, I decided to make it a but more fun by going downstairs for a drink. I crawled/dragged myself to the top of my stairs, and then, sat down and used my legs to drag me down. Once at the bottom I stood (with some trouble) and hopped into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Once the glass was full I left the kitchen but had to take ridiculously tiny shuffle steps as otherwise I would spill my drink. I reached the bottom of the stairs and noticed I only had a couple of minutes to go and so waited there until the dare ended.

#5 I started this one at 2am and stripped naked in my room. I turned my light off, shut my door and got into my bed. It was actually pretty nice to be naked as the nights have been hot for the past few days and this kept me cool. But about halfway through the time, I suddenly needed to go for a piss and as my brother was still awake, I didn't know whether to just hold it or take a chance. After a few minutes I decided to go for it and snuck downstairs completely naked to go to the toilet (while hoping my brother didn't decide to come downstairs for a drink or something). Thankfully he stayed in his room, and I was able to get there and back without any further incident.

naked_lego
08-07-2013, 07:11 PM
"Dare #5:
Strip naked. Stay that way for one hour."

I stripped off my cloth starting with my shirt. In one smooth motion I wipe it over my head and let it fall to the floor. next came the boxers and shorts at the same time. Grabbing them both I drop them to my ankles and step out. last I remove my socks one by one and now feel the soft carpet on my sensitive feet. I decide now is the best time to take a shower so I gracefully walk to the bathroom where the soft carpet turns to cool hard tile. I recoil a but but it doesn't stop me from getting the shower ready.
After a few minutes the shower is hot and I jump in. The water falling onto my skin warms it and relaxes me. As I run my hands over my body feeling my curves and messaging my skin. The water makes my body so slippery so my hands glide with no problem. After about 20 minutes I get out of the shower and grab my towel to dry off. Hanging my towel up I open the bathroom door.
The feel of carpet is a pleasant treat to my feet again as I walk into my room. trying to decide what to do for the rest of my hour naked I turn to my computer and start to play some video games to pass the time.

slutpup
08-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Woke up and decided to do dares 1, 3, & 5 all at once so I gathered a sharpie from my desk and some ribbon from some gift wrap supplies. I went into my room stripped down and wrote six of each word on my thighs, two on my stomach, an two on my chest. Next I bound my ankles and hands together and just sat on my bed naked and bound watching T.V. for an hour. Next I decided I would do dares 8 and 9 so I got dressed went to the freezer and grabbed four ice cubes, and placed two down the front of my pants and two down the back. I then gave myself the best wedgie I could grabbed my keys and headed out to the local outlet mall while. I got to the outlet mall in about ten minutes I then walked around for an hour picked up a few things then headed home(luckily i wore darker pant so when the ice melted it didn't look like i pissed my self). I spent the last hour with my ice wedgie watching T.V.

Awesome! I'll award you 5 points for Dare #1; 4 points for Dare #3 and #5; 6 points for Dare #8; 5 points for Dare #8.

slutpup
08-07-2013, 08:05 PM
I've done a few more although this will probably be it for this set of dares.

#2 The most difficult part of this dare was actually finding the rubber bands because I have no idea where they are kept in my house. Eventually I found 2 in a drawer and proceeded to the more painful stage. I wrapped the first band around my penis 3 times, it could've been a little tighter although I tested the 4th wrap but that felt too tight and I didn't want to take any dangerous risks. The band for my balls also went around 3 times but this one was a better fit and it tightly bound them. It wasn't too bad at first but as time went on I got an ache in my balls which spread to my stomach, however I played some video games to pass the time and even chatted to my family as if everything was normal. When I took the bands of, my balls were a reddish pink colour.

#4 I did this dare at about midnight when everyone was in bed. I carefully snuck downstairs, trying to make no noise when unlocking the back door. Originally I had planned to go to the very back of my garden, where there would be no risk whatsoever, however, as I had been a bit of a coward with dare number 1, I went and stood at the side of my house behind the gate that leads to our front drive. As it was late I figured the chances of people going by were slim but the risk of getting caught was fun all the same. I stripped to my underwear and then started the timer on my iPod. It was cold but not particularly bad to be out in. Every sound made me nervous and I was scared that someone would discover me. One car did drive past but as they were on the other side of the road it would've been nearly impossible for them to notice me. Finally, the minute was up, and I quickly dressed myself again and hurried back indoors where it was warm.

#3 So I used two belts to bind me as they were pretty much the best option I had. I did my ankles first, tightening the belt so that i would not be able to walk properly, and then my wrists, which I couldn't tighten as much but still managed to make it so that movement was limited and all tasks, such as typing, were difficult. Anyway, I spent most of the time in my room on my laptop, but when it got to 10 minutes left, I decided to make it a but more fun by going downstairs for a drink. I crawled/dragged myself to the top of my stairs, and then, sat down and used my legs to drag me down. Once at the bottom I stood (with some trouble) and hopped into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Once the glass was full I left the kitchen but had to take ridiculously tiny shuffle steps as otherwise I would spill my drink. I reached the bottom of the stairs and noticed I only had a couple of minutes to go and so waited there until the dare ended.

#5 I started this one at 2am and stripped naked in my room. I turned my light off, shut my door and got into my bed. It was actually pretty nice to be naked as the nights have been hot for the past few days and this kept me cool. But about halfway through the time, I suddenly needed to go for a piss and as my brother was still awake, I didn't know whether to just hold it or take a chance. After a few minutes I decided to go for it and snuck downstairs completely naked to go to the toilet (while hoping my brother didn't decide to come downstairs for a drink or something). Thankfully he stayed in his room, and I was able to get there and back without any further incident.

8 points for Dare #2. 6 points for Dare #4. 7 points for Dare #3. 7 points for Dare #5.

slutpup
08-07-2013, 08:07 PM
"Dare #5:
Strip naked. Stay that way for one hour."

I stripped off my cloth starting with my shirt. In one smooth motion I wipe it over my head and let it fall to the floor. next came the boxers and shorts at the same time. Grabbing them both I drop them to my ankles and step out. last I remove my socks one by one and now feel the soft carpet on my sensitive feet. I decide now is the best time to take a shower so I gracefully walk to the bathroom where the soft carpet turns to cool hard tile. I recoil a but but it doesn't stop me from getting the shower ready.
After a few minutes the shower is hot and I jump in. The water falling onto my skin warms it and relaxes me. As I run my hands over my body feeling my curves and messaging my skin. The water makes my body so slippery so my hands glide with no problem. After about 20 minutes I get out of the shower and grab my towel to dry off. Hanging my towel up I open the bathroom door.
The feel of carpet is a pleasant treat to my feet again as I walk into my room. trying to decide what to do for the rest of my hour naked I turn to my computer and start to play some video games to pass the time.

I'll give you 5 points for Dare #5.

slutpup
08-07-2013, 08:12 PM
The story's are coming, just bear with me. I will post them one at a time, when I have the time to write them.

doodlebug
08-08-2013, 03:26 AM
Don't worry I'm not reporting more dares, I just wanted to offer a suggestion that might make your life a little easier.

How about you only focus on one dare per person for the stories. I don't mean that everyone only does one dare, just that they choose a particular one to affect their story.

I only say this because there are still so many people yet to update and if all of them posted at once with lots of dares completed, you would have a tough time catching up.

But in the end it's your game so if you are happy to continue this way then I salute your hard work and look forward to playing the rest of it :)

dublinmarty
08-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Finally got chance to write up the dare i squeezed in this morning before my busy day started. As i was about to leave the house this morning i realised i had a few minutes to spare before i needed to leave to catch the train. So i went to the freezer and got out 4 ice cubes, i then drop my pants and slipped 2 cubes down front of my underwear and 2 down the back. The front two nestling up either side of my balls and the other 2 slipped into my ass crack. The wedgie pulled them in tight. As soon as i left the house i knew i had again got a little more than i expected as they started to melt creating wet patches, particularly in my ass crack. The walk down to the train station, the train journey and walking into the office were all spent wondering what people could see. All the time the wedgie got more amd more uncomfortable, so it was a big relief when the 2 hours were up.

slutpup
08-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Don't worry I'm not reporting more dares, I just wanted to offer a suggestion that might make your life a little easier.

How about you only focus on one dare per person for the stories. I don't mean that everyone only does one dare, just that they choose a particular one to affect their story.

I only say this because there are still so many people yet to update and if all of them posted at once with lots of dares completed, you would have a tough time catching up.

But in the end it's your game so if you are happy to continue this way then I salute your hard work and look forward to playing the rest of it :)

I'm going to try to continue it my way for this first game. I'll be able to continue it when I'm off from work and my free time. It really doesn't take too long to write a story so I should be good. :) Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll look into that for the next Dare Games. :)

slutpup
08-08-2013, 02:04 PM
Finally got chance to write up the dare i squeezed in this morning before my busy day started. As i was about to leave the house this morning i realised i had a few minutes to spare before i needed to leave to catch the train. So i went to the freezer and got out 4 ice cubes, i then drop my pants and slipped 2 cubes down front of my underwear and 2 down the back. The front two nestling up either side of my balls and the other 2 slipped into my ass crack. The wedgie pulled them in tight. As soon as i left the house i knew i had again got a little more than i expected as they started to melt creating wet patches, particularly in my ass crack. The walk down to the train station, the train journey and walking into the office were all spent wondering what people could see. All the time the wedgie got more amd more uncomfortable, so it was a big relief when the 2 hours were up.

I'll give you an 8 for Dare #9.

jl89
08-08-2013, 10:12 PM
So, I did #1 and #4.

I grabbed a permanent marker and went in to my bathroom. I decided that since people were still up in my house, people who don't know that I'm a sub and enjoy this kind of thing, I would place most of the words in places where people couldn't see them. I wrote 'slave' and 'whore' once on each breast, each food, each thigh. I wrote 'slave' on the top right of my pussy and on my right ass cheek. I wrote 'whore' on the top left of my pussy and on my left ass cheek. Finally, I decided to be a little more daring, knowing I would have to cross my whole house to get outside for dare 4, and wrote 'slave' and 'whore' on each arm. I then proceeded to go outside. Once there I ran in to a problem. I live in the country so I thought it would be easy to find an out of the way place. Not so. My neighbors had left their porch light on and there were lights on in my house. It illuminated my entire yard. I realized that the only place it was going to be dark enough was in the road. There are trees lining the road as far as you can go so I knew that no one from my house would see. The only issue was if a car would drive by. I took my shirt off first and my pants off next. I stood there hoping there weren't any cars, but halfway threw I started to get worried about the animals lol. I was hoping no deer ran by and scared me. Finally, my minute was up and I started back to my house. Right as I got to the door a car drove by. I was so relieved that I didn't wait half a minute later to do this. :)

Mephistopheles
08-09-2013, 12:58 AM

This was the first and easiest of the dares I did this round. I used a large black sharpie and started with the "slave" label. I was able to get 3 on my left forearm, three on my right forearm, 1 on my left palm, 1 on the back of my left hand, 1 on my right palm, and 1 on the back of my right hand for 10 total. "Whore" was a bit less spread out. I did 4 on each thigh and 2 on my lower stomach. I was staying at home all through this day so it wasn't too hard. I did later in the day order pizza. The pizza delivery guy either didnt notice or didnt care about the writing. It might have been because my handwriting was too bad to read. At the end of the day it took a good deal of scrubbing to get the labels off.

I used a medium size rubber band for this and did it right after my above writing dare (I also did number 3 at the same time). I used a shoelace rather than rubber bands for the ball binding because I only had one rubber band and it almost broke when I got it around my cock. The rubber band hurt a good deal but not a ton. The ball binding made my balls swell up and get a little sensitive to the touch. One of the worst parts, actually, was....my pubes. They got caught in the rubber band and every time I changed position that created a bunch of painful tugging sensations all over my groin. All in all, not a bad dare. I took them off 60 minutes after I put them on because (as you will see below) I also had wrists/ankles bound at the same time.

I used a combination of shoelace and rope to do this one. It wasnt as bad as I was expecting. The rope on my ankles stung a good bit. I was more distracted by having the stuff on my junk and balls. Took it off after an hour as per the rules

This was one of the riskier ones. My backyard was is too isolated and dark to be a challenge so I used my front. The front door to my duplex is actually on the side of the building; my front yard faces directly into my neighbor's kitchen window. I did this at about 10 PM. Thankfully my neighborhood does not have many street lights (there is an observatory nearby and the city avoids using streetlights to cut down on light poullution). I stepped outside and stripped down to a navy blue pair of jockey briefs. I left the light outside my door on to make it an extra challenge. My neighbor was working in her kitchen on the dishes. I could see she was in there but she never looked outside the window so I think I was safe. A car drove down the street was I was walking in at the end of the minute but I doubt they say me from that angle.

I live alone so this one wasnt too hard. To make it harder I ordered a pizza at the half hour mark. I still had my slave/whore markings on. The last ten minutes were super anxious and I got pretty hard. I was pretty confident that I'd have to either wimp out of the dare or answer the door naked. Thankfully, the timer went off about 4 minutes before the pizza got here. I was able to get my Papa John's with my pants on.

I did this about a half hour after my other late night stripping dare. The opposite side of my duplex house has a shared washing line that nobody ever uses. It is a fair way aways from my door--about 1-2 minutes of walking just to get there. I thankfully had my own clothes pegs. I was wearing a black tshirt, gray pants, and my blue briefs. I didnt wear shoes, which was stupid--I almost cut my barefoot on a rock. I stripped naked and put the clothes up before waiting out the 15 minutes in a tree by my carport. This was nerve wracking but not as bad as the above stripping dare; the clothes line is really close to my other neighbors but it has less light. Nobody came by and after 15 minutes I got dressed and went back inside.

I did this before any of my other dares. I used the blue briefs and spent an hour getting groceries and housewares at Target. The wedgie was massive--it went up to just below my shoulder blades. My shirt was baggie though and I dont think anybody saw. It was annoying as hell to walk in. I had to routinely readjust it to keep it from falling out or from getting too tight.

This was the last dare I did yesterday. I used the blue briefs again and the largest ice cubes I had in my freezer. The wedgie was massive and it was also all I was wearing at the time. The ones in back didn't hurt too much. However, the one of the front ice cubes got stuck directly on my left ball and the other right on my cock head. It was awful for the first half hour. Very very cold and painful. After that the ice was more or less gone and it was only a moderately painful wedgie for the remaining two hours.

Hope y'all enjoyed!

slutpup
08-09-2013, 01:00 PM
So, I did #1 and #4.

I grabbed a permanent marker and went in to my bathroom. I decided that since people were still up in my house, people who don't know that I'm a sub and enjoy this kind of thing, I would place most of the words in places where people couldn't see them. I wrote 'slave' and 'whore' once on each breast, each food, each thigh. I wrote 'slave' on the top right of my pussy and on my right ass cheek. I wrote 'whore' on the top left of my pussy and on my left ass cheek. Finally, I decided to be a little more daring, knowing I would have to cross my whole house to get outside for dare 4, and wrote 'slave' and 'whore' on each arm. I then proceeded to go outside. Once there I ran in to a problem. I live in the country so I thought it would be easy to find an out of the way place. Not so. My neighbors had left their porch light on and there were lights on in my house. It illuminated my entire yard. I realized that the only place it was going to be dark enough was in the road. There are trees lining the road as far as you can go so I knew that no one from my house would see. The only issue was if a car would drive by. I took my shirt off first and my pants off next. I stood there hoping there weren't any cars, but halfway threw I started to get worried about the animals lol. I was hoping no deer ran by and scared me. Finally, my minute was up and I started back to my house. Right as I got to the door a car drove by. I was so relieved that I didn't wait half a minute later to do this. :)

I'll give you a 6 for Dare #1 and a 7 for Dare #4.

slutpup
08-09-2013, 02:59 PM
This was the first and easiest of the dares I did this round. I used a large black sharpie and started with the "slave" label. I was able to get 3 on my left forearm, three on my right forearm, 1 on my left palm, 1 on the back of my left hand, 1 on my right palm, and 1 on the back of my right hand for 10 total. "Whore" was a bit less spread out. I did 4 on each thigh and 2 on my lower stomach. I was staying at home all through this day so it wasn't too hard. I did later in the day order pizza. The pizza delivery guy either didnt notice or didnt care about the writing. It might have been because my handwriting was too bad to read. At the end of the day it took a good deal of scrubbing to get the labels off.

I used a medium size rubber band for this and did it right after my above writing dare (I also did number 3 at the same time). I used a shoelace rather than rubber bands for the ball binding because I only had one rubber band and it almost broke when I got it around my cock. The rubber band hurt a good deal but not a ton. The ball binding made my balls swell up and get a little sensitive to the touch. One of the worst parts, actually, was....my pubes. They got caught in the rubber band and every time I changed position that created a bunch of painful tugging sensations all over my groin. All in all, not a bad dare. I took them off 60 minutes after I put them on because (as you will see below) I also had wrists/ankles bound at the same time.

I used a combination of shoelace and rope to do this one. It wasnt as bad as I was expecting. The rope on my ankles stung a good bit. I was more distracted by having the stuff on my junk and balls. Took it off after an hour as per the rules

This was one of the riskier ones. My backyard was is too isolated and dark to be a challenge so I used my front. The front door to my duplex is actually on the side of the building; my front yard faces directly into my neighbor's kitchen window. I did this at about 10 PM. Thankfully my neighborhood does not have many street lights (there is an observatory nearby and the city avoids using streetlights to cut down on light poullution). I stepped outside and stripped down to a navy blue pair of jockey briefs. I left the light outside my door on to make it an extra challenge. My neighbor was working in her kitchen on the dishes. I could see she was in there but she never looked outside the window so I think I was safe. A car drove down the street was I was walking in at the end of the minute but I doubt they say me from that angle.

I live alone so this one wasnt too hard. To make it harder I ordered a pizza at the half hour mark. I still had my slave/whore markings on. The last ten minutes were super anxious and I got pretty hard. I was pretty confident that I'd have to either wimp out of the dare or answer the door naked. Thankfully, the timer went off about 4 minutes before the pizza got here. I was able to get my Papa John's with my pants on.

I did this about a half hour after my other late night stripping dare. The opposite side of my duplex house has a shared washing line that nobody ever uses. It is a fair way aways from my door--about 1-2 minutes of walking just to get there. I thankfully had my own clothes pegs. I was wearing a black tshirt, gray pants, and my blue briefs. I didnt wear shoes, which was stupid--I almost cut my barefoot on a rock. I stripped naked and put the clothes up before waiting out the 15 minutes in a tree by my carport. This was nerve wracking but not as bad as the above stripping dare; the clothes line is really close to my other neighbors but it has less light. Nobody came by and after 15 minutes I got dressed and went back inside.

I did this before any of my other dares. I used the blue briefs and spent an hour getting groceries and housewares at Target. The wedgie was massive--it went up to just below my shoulder blades. My shirt was baggie though and I dont think anybody saw. It was annoying as hell to walk in. I had to routinely readjust it to keep it from falling out or from getting too tight.

This was the last dare I did yesterday. I used the blue briefs again and the largest ice cubes I had in my freezer. The wedgie was massive and it was also all I was wearing at the time. The ones in back didn't hurt too much. However, the one of the front ice cubes got stuck directly on my left ball and the other right on my cock head. It was awful for the first half hour. Very very cold and painful. After that the ice was more or less gone and it was only a moderately painful wedgie for the remaining two hours.

Hope y'all enjoyed!

I'll give you a 7 for Dare #1 and Dare #2; I'll give you a 6 for Dare #3; An 8 for Dare #4; A 9 for Dare #5 and Dare #7; An 8 for Dare #8 and Dare #9

slutpup
08-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Dare #11: Insert a tooth-paste covered finger into your ass for 10 seconds.

Dare #12: Spank your nipples with a ruler 5 times on each.

Dare #13: Make a video of yourself dancing while naked for two minutes. Watch it back while masturbating. Keep watching it until you cum. Then delete the video.

Dare #14: Pull a moony out of the nearest window. Make sure you keep your ass there for at least two minutes.

Dare #15: While naked, write 150 lines – “I am a failure at dares”. You have twenty minutes. For every line you don't complete, you get to spank yourself 5 times. (Amount of lines not completedX15=Number of spanks)

Dare #16: Watch TV naked for the next 30 minutes.

Dare #17: Sleep in a diaper for a night; don’t leave your bed until you have wet your diaper.

Dare #18: PARTNER DARE. You and your partner will have a pee schedule. You will set exact times for you're partner to pee, and you're partner will do the same for you. You can set up to six times. This will go for one day.

Dare #19: Flip a coin. Heads-Sleep naked tonight. Tails-Sleep normally, but only wearing one item of clothing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next list of dares posted on Monday, August 12th.

twotothetenth
08-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Dare #18: PARTNER DARE. You and your partner will have a pee schedule. You can only pee when your partner pees and the other way around. This goes for one day.

This might be terribly complicated if there's a big time difference between the partners.

slutpup
08-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Teams:

Team 11: Myou

Scores:

Mephistopheles: 58
PissLover: 42
doodlebug: 40
Greenshoe: 24
dublinmarty: 23
twotothetenth: 21
slaveneedspunishing: 20
Connor.smith: 19
Slavep: 16
jl89: 13
naked_lego: 5
I-am-slutlocked: 2
FunnyGames: 0
shark147: 0
CodieChaos: 0
SlaveLily: 0
candlewax: 0
DanHenceworth: 0
LARGEJC: 0
girly girl: 0
EmilyKay: 0
Orihimefanboy: 0
Myou: 0
Mikkel989: 3

*If the name is in red, the player is dead.* (Hey! I rhymed! Lol)

Links to Blogs:

I added this in because someone messaged me and said it would be a cool idea to make a blog about each one of you to have one continuous story. If you want to see your story, find your name.

Mikkel989 (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68501)
PissLover (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68502)
I-am-slutlocked (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68505)
dublinmarty (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68506)

slutpup
08-09-2013, 03:33 PM
PissLover woke up in a start. She squeezed out of the cave carefully, hoping nobody would be waiting outside to see her in this condition. Luckily, nobody was outside. She untied herself and stuffed the ropes in her backpack.

She got up and stretched. Being in that cramped cave wasn't the best for her. She decided she would try to find a better place to stay the night tonight.

Her stomach growled. She hadn't realized how hungry she was. "I better look for some food," she thought to herself. She started walking. She eventually came across an apple orchard, closed in. To get into the field, you had to go through the gate. But the gate was locked. She noticed a piece of paper stuffed in the gate.

It read, "I see you want some apples. In order for the gate to open, you must do the following dare. 'Strip naked. Stay that way for one hour.' Also, no funny business. If you try to jump the fence, you WILL be killed. You have been warned."

"Oh jeez. Hopefully nobody shows up," she thought. She looked around and found a secluded spot. It was a little area surrounded by bushes and trees. If you looked there, you wouldn't see anything but if you walked up to it, you would see that she was there.

She walked over to the area and went and tried to hide herself. She stripped off her clothes and put them in her backpack. Then she sat down on the ground and waited.

She waited for what seemed like 15 minutes when she heard noises. "Oh crap!" she thought. "I hope they don't see me!"

She tried to move deeper into the area, but it just caused her to make noise and alert the person to her whereabouts.

"What do we have here?" a voice said.

PissLover looked up only to see twotothetenth, her partner, standing there. "Hey twotothetenth! I'm in the middle of a dare. I have to stay naked for an hour," she explained, happy it was her partner.

"I can see that," twotothetenth said back. "It looks like you're having loads of fun. I've done some dares myself. Nothing interesting to explain though. So, where are your clothes?" he asked, smirking.

"I don't like that look on your face, so I'm not going to tell you," she smirked back.

They ended up talking for a few hours. PissLover didn't realize how long its been until she heard her stomach growl.

"How long do you think we've been talking?" she asked.

"I don't know. A few hours," he said back.

"Good! My dare is done! Can you leave so I can get dressed?" she asked, feeling ashamed of her body.

"Nope. I'm not leaving. If you want to get dressed, you're gonna have to do it in front of me. Actually, I have your backpack," twotothetenth smirked.

"What? Give that back right now! What kind of partner are you anyway?" she said, angry.

"Just stand up and I'll give it back. I promise," he winked.

"Ugh! I hate you right now!" she said, but stood up.

He looked for a few seconds and threw the backpack at her. "There. Get dressed," he said, getting up and walking away.

PissLover got dressed and went to the apple orchard. The gate was unlocked. She ran in and started to eat the apples. She stuffed as many as she could in her backpack and carried a few of them. She then wanted to leave but the gate was locked, again. There was another note.

It read, "I see you want to leave. Well, you're gonna have to do another dare. 'Go into a public restroom. Go into a stall. For the next ten minutes, you must make groaning/moaning sounds. Make them as loud as possible. Don't stop if anyone comes in.' You have two hours to do this. Also, there might not be restrooms around, but if you look close enough, you might find something."

"Where the heck am I going to do this?" she wondered, worried. The orchard was huge, so she might be missing something. She started to walk around. About an hour and a half later, she found something.

"A port-a-potty? Really? I guess it does work," she laughed to herself. She got in and started the dare. She hoped that nobody would hear her. She moaned and groaned as loud as she could. She estimated on the ten minutes. After the dare, she walked out. Nobody was around, and she didn't hear anything.

She started walking back to the gate. When she got there, it was unlocked. She began to walk more around the area, trying to get to know the place. She found two notes this time.

This first one said, "Give yourself a wedgie as high as it will go. Then go out in public for at least one hour."

The second one said, "Place two ice cubes down the front of your underwear and then place two down the back. Then it’s wedgie time. Leave in for at least two hours."

"Where in the world am I going to find ice?" she thought. She started to walk around, hoping that she would find something. She eventually came to a cliff. She looked down, nothing. She started to walk away, depressed. She then heard a noise. It sounded like a cannon, but there wasn't a picture in the sky. She saw something though, she just didn't know what it was. As it got closer, she saw that it was a box. It was slightly bigger than the one she found before. She watched, eagerly, as it came down. She caught it. Inside the box, was a baggie with ice in it and a note.

The note read, "For being such a good sport about all of the dares, and finding a way to do everyone, I'll award you with some ice. Use it quickly though, as if this melts, you won't get any more."

PissLover couldn't believe her luck. She quickly acted. She pulled down her pants and underwear. She took two ice cubes and put them in the front of her underwear and two in the back. Then she pulled her underwear into a massive wedgie, going half way up her back.

"Holy shit this is cold!" she exclaimed. One of the ice cubes had nestled its way into her clit. Another one had nestled it's way into her asshole.

She decided that moving only made it worse, so she found a good place to sleep for the night and tried to sleep. She eventually fell asleep a good hour later.

doodlebug
08-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Dare #15: While naked, write 500 lines – “I am a failure at dares”. You have five minutes. For every line you don't complete, you get to spank yourself 20 times. (Amount of lines not completedX20=Number of spanks)

You might want to change this one slightly, because even if someone writes one line a second (not possible) then they would have to spank themselves 4000 times

slutpup
08-09-2013, 04:39 PM
This might be terribly complicated if there's a big time difference between the partners.

You might want to change this one slightly, because even if someone writes one line a second (not possible) then they would have to spank themselves 4000 times

I have changed these dares. I realized that they would be difficult and I don't want people to not do them because they're impossible.

Connor.smith
08-09-2013, 04:40 PM
I stuck my finger up my butt and I can't use my shower cause the plumber is fixing it. Eww it burns.

I also watched tv naked for 30 mins and I pulled my moony. I'm going to sleep naked tonight and I also cummed to me dancing. I ran out of tissues so I ate some then wiped some of it on my boxers.

twotothetenth
08-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Dare #15: While naked, write 500 lines – “I am a failure at dares”. You have twenty minutes. For every line you don't complete, you get to spank yourself 20 times. (Amount of lines not completedX20=Number of spanks)

That's 2.4s/line, still nowhere near enough.

Dare #18: PARTNER DARE. You and your partner will have a pee schedule. You will set exact times for you're partner to pee, and you're partner will do the same for you. This will go for one day.

Does this mean I can set up 24*60 exact times, one for each minute in a day?

slutpup
08-09-2013, 05:09 PM
That's 2.4s/line, still nowhere near enough.

Does this mean I can set up 24*60 exact times, one for each minute in a day?

Argh! I can't win! Lol I've changed them again. I think they should be good now.

slutpup
08-09-2013, 05:12 PM
I stuck my finger up my butt and I can't use my shower cause the plumber is fixing it. Eww it burns.

I also watched tv naked for 30 mins and I pulled my moony. I'm going to sleep naked tonight and I also cummed to me dancing. I ran out of tissues so I ate some then wiped some of it on my boxers.

I'll give you 5 points for Dare #11, Dare #13 Dare #14; 4 points for Dare #16.

When you sleep naked, report back.

twotothetenth
08-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Dare #15: While naked, write 250 lines – “I am a failure at dares”. You have twenty minutes. For every line you don't complete, you get to spank yourself 20 times. (Amount of lines not completedX20=Number of spanks)

I hate hand writing, but I made an experiment in the name of science.

I wrote the line 10 times and it took mi 65 seconds. (And I think I'm a pretty fast writer, I don't think most of the people would be that fast).

This means 250 lines would take me just over 27 minutes, or that I'd be able to do about 184.6 lines in 20 minutes. And that's assuming I wouldn't slow down, which is impossible.

I understand the purpose of the dare is for the person to have to do some spanking, but I'd suggest you lower the number of lines needed to around 150 (one line every 8 seconds) or even less or radically lower the number of spanks for each unfinished line. Otherwise, anyone who does it might realistically face upwards of 1000 spanks

edit: advice for the future: when you're designing a similar dare again, do a test like this.

slutpup
08-09-2013, 05:21 PM
I hate hand writing, but I made an experiment in the name of science.

I wrote the line 10 times and it took mi 65 seconds. (And I think I'm a pretty fast writer, I don't think most of the people would be that fast).

This means 250 lines would take me just over 27 minutes, or that I'd be able to do about 184.6 lines in 20 minutes. And that's assuming I wouldn't slow down, which is impossible.

I understand the purpose of the dare is for the person to have to do some spanking, but I'd suggest you lower the number of lines needed to around 150 (one line every 8 seconds) or even less or radically lower the number of spanks for each unfinished line. Otherwise, anyone who does it might realistically face upwards of 1000 spanks

edit: advice for the future: when you're designing a similar dare again, do a test like this.

Thanks for the help! I have changed it to 150 dares and 15 spanks. (Doing that now) Is it reasonable now?

twotothetenth
08-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the help! I have changed it to 150 dares and 15 spanks. (Doing that now) Is it reasonable now?

I have no idea, I'm not used to write too long too fast, so I don't know how much would a person slow down. It's probably either reasonable or a tad unreasonable.

slutpup
08-09-2013, 05:40 PM
I have no idea, I'm not used to write too long too fast, so I don't know how much would a person slow down. It's probably either reasonable or a tad unreasonable.

Okay. I just tried it. I got 13 done in two minutes. I divided it by two and got 6.5. Then I multiplied it by 20 and got 130. So I was 20 short. I'm going to change it to five spanks per missed line. I think that's pretty reasonable.

If anyone disagrees, feel free to tell me.

slaveneedspunishing
08-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Did 11, 12, 13,14

~waking up she stretches long and hard, finding the list of dares that are required for the next for days, I move along the path soon I find the tube of tooth paste o no I am not going to like this at all. I add a small bit of mint tooth paste up my ass, o it burned it burned like crazy, I whimpered softly and held it there for 10 seconds, then removing the finger I squeeze all the tooth paste out in a nearby steam to make sure no one else can use this tube of tooth paste.~

So out of story… I went into the bathroom, and took some mint toothpaste about a pea size on my middle finger on my left hand and pushed it up into my ass it burned like crazy, I held it there for the brief ten seconds and pulled it out and washed my hands, it burned a really long time after.

~trotting along the path making sure no one can see me, I find what looks like a ruler and instructions on it. Taking the ruler I strip my shirt and bra, and gives myself 5 good hard swats on each nipple, o that hurt, but she had to fight off the urge to scream as I didn’t want to give off my location.~

So out of story, I took a metal rule, and swatted my right nipple, it was not that bad giving myself the 5 swats, then I did it to my left nipple once again not that bad.

~I move along the path some more towards what looked like a glass structure, I look at it and look about seeing no one else about, seeing some videotaping equipment thinks hmmm must be part of the next dare, thinking I can kill two birds with one stone, strips naked facing the away from the recording with my body naked, I begin to dance making sure to keep my ass in the window to moon anyone that come near, for two minutes I do this finishing breathe a sigh of relief, then sitting down begins the video and masturbates to the video, it was more funny than anything else within 3 minutes I cum and dress then deleting the video so no one else knows I was here moves off quickly.~

Out of story, I turned my webcam on and stripped, I did 13 and 14 together. I stripped and moved to in front of the nearest window. I began dancing about like a fool, making sure my ass didn’t leave the view of the window. After two minutes of dancing, I lay down on my bed and watched the movie, it was pretty funny, after three minutes I cummed and then deleted the movie.

slaveneedspunishing
08-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Having flipped a coin the night before and having it land on tails I had stripped naked and placed a diaper that was in my back pack on, and found some nice quiet out of view place to sleep, having made sure to look for anything that might hurt me, hoping I had not over looked anything. Having spent the night naked all but a diaper I wake up and look about, it had been a warm night so it was not to bad.

Seeing what looked like a school house up head wonders to myself if that is part of the rest of the dares, pulling out the list and notes that there is a writing assignment moans knowing this will not be fun. Raising up after having peed my diaper, I strip it off and throw it to the side.
Then dances off to the school house entering looks about having my back pack and my clothes knowing I can’t get dressed till after I have done my lines, I find a sit near the back of the room, I move the desk so my back is facing the wall and sits down, taking up the pen, I write down my start time which was now 8:05 in the morning. I being to write the lines, my hand beings to cramp up within the first 50 lines, I look up hearing the door open it looks like a school teacher I go back to writing my lines but paying attention to the teacher, 10 minutes go by and I have 75 words done, I think great I should be able to complete the 150 if I keep up at this pace. Pausing a brief minute well I stretch my hand out, at 110. I press on I look up and now it is 8:17 am I moan knowing I have about 20 lines left knowing I will not be able to complete all of them… At 8:20 the teacher approaches looking down with an evil grin says.

“You are 4 short you know that?”

Yes I replied.

Nodding he tells me to finish the last four then stand up and bend over the desk so he could delver the swats. I quickly finish the lines and get up and bend over the desk exposing my ass to the teacher, He takes a senior cane, and delivers 20 might hard swats to my ass. O did it burn and hurt like crazy.

He nods and says that I should learn how to work harder. I nod.

He said good now you can sit there and watch the news with me you are to remain naked this whole time no getting dressed. I nod and sit there watching some boring news, I felt like sleeping but knew if I did I would most likely get spanked again. After what seemed like forever He said I could get dressed and get out of His sight. I nod and got dressed quickly picking up everything and moves out of the school house and on to roam and find food and drink the rest of the day.

Knowing from the letter my partner had written me that I had found earlier that I was only allowed to use the restroom, at these times. 8am 11am 2pm 5pm 8pm 11pm.

So the day continued. At 11 am I stopped again and squatted down and peed and relieved myself and moved out to find food. Again at 2 I stopped and sqatted down and relieved myself. Thinking I had to find food and drink again before 5 pm knowing that is the next time I could use the restroom. Then again at 5 pm after having had something to eat and drink I squat down to pee. I move along the path and find somewhere to spend the night, and nestle down out of sight. I then pee again at 8 pm. Having drifted off for a few hours. I wake up at 11 and pee one more time and then crash for the night.

I flipped a coin and it landed on tails, Thinking I will kill two birds with one stone, I placed the diaper on myself and went to bed, I slept alone time. At 8 am this morning I work up and peed my diaper, I removed it and threw it away.

Then I sat at my school desk and did the lines. It was not much fun it was from 8 am till 820 am. My Master delievered the swats that is way I put the teacher into the story. My bottom was nice and red.

After I did my lines and got my swats I sat and watched the morning news with my Master, which I remained naked to do.

I did get an email from my partner last night that assigned me the peeing schedule of 8 am 11 am 2 pm 5 pm 8 pm and 11 pm. I have peed at 8 am this morning in my diaper. Then again right before I had lunch with my Master. Then again after I had went to the story and came home at 2 pm. So now I have only 3 more times I can pee today. I peed at 5,8 and 11 pm. As per the schedule.

All dares are completed for this group.

slutpup
08-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Guys! If you would like to help me out, you can post your own stories to the dares! Please make it kind of realistic, like how I do them. It's not required, you can just post the responses to the dares. It will help me out a bunch if you do though! Anyone that has posted responses to dares and hasn't gotten a story can still post a story! Just try to do how I do it and for each set of dares you do (each different post) is one story. Does that make sense? :D Thanks to anyone that does it! :)

slaveneedspunishing
08-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Can I wait to do that for the next set of dares? As I did the stories and then the out of story.

slutpup
08-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Can I wait to do that for the next set of dares? As I did the stories and then the out of story.

What I meant was that you do the dares and then post stories for your dares. I will probably make changes, but I'll keep most of it the same.

slaveneedspunishing
08-11-2013, 09:07 PM
o ok slutpup... Thank you for explaining.

doodlebug
08-12-2013, 07:35 AM
#11 So I used Aquafresh toothpaste and I put several blobs of it around my left index finger, then using my other index finger, I rubbed the toothpaste around spreading it out evenly. Putting it in my ass was fine, and it didn't hurt that much during the 10 seconds. The problems came when I pulled it out and a lot of the toothpaste stayed in my ass. This burnt like hell and I wanted to wash it out straight away, but unfortunately, it was nearing one of the times that I was allowed to pee and if I missed it then I would need to wait 3 hours. So, after an agonising few minutes, I was able to get in my shower and wash the worst of it away. It still tingles now though and it certainly isn't a dare I want to do again.

#12 I didn't have a ruler so instead used a thin metal bookmark which I figured would be okay as it would probably hurt more than plastic (lucky me). So firstly, I spanked my right nipple 5 times with my left (and stronger) hand. It stung a lot, and afterwards my nipple went completely hard and very sensitive to touch. I then swapped to my right hand and spanked my left nipple. I tried to hit this one harder as it was my weaker hand and I wanted to even it out. The result was pretty much the same. A painful stinging and a rock hard nipple. Pretty much immediately afterwards, the area around both my nipples went bright red and this was sore for a while but bearable.

#13 Okay so the video was really fun to make. I danced like an idiot and tried to be sexy by doing stuff like lightly spanking my ass, rubbing my nipples and moving with a scarf seductively. I made it last for 2 minutes and actually enjoyed this part of the dare. Then watching it back, I realised that I should never become a male stripper as it was one of the least sexy things ever. I looked awkward and had no rhythm at all. Still I had to masturbate to it and despite not finding the video of myself at all arousing, I managed to cum during my third viewing of it. I then deleted it from my iPod.

#14 I did this at night because I didn't want to get seen obviously however my bedroom window faces the street and even at night cars still pass my house and occasionally people walk by. I checked quickly to see if anyone was around and then held my bare bum against the glass. It was a lot colder than I thought it would be and this made me very uncomfortable. I had planned on not looking outside during the dare at all, but about halfway in I couldn't resist a peak. Luckily there was no people around, but there was a fox that seemed to be staring at me (I'm paranoid). Anyway, the time finished and I removed myself from the window only for a couple of drunk girls to walk past a minute later. I doubt they would have noticed me but still I feel lucky.

#16 Okay so this was probably the easiest of all the dares for me so far. I waited until I was home alone and then stripped off and sat down in front of the tv. I watched some cricket and half an episode of the Big Bang theory. Our seats our leather-ish so I found I had to keep shifting to avoid getting stuck to it. Overall though there were no problems and despite me getting very nervous that someone would walk in during the last few minutes and I would have to bottle it, nobody came home and I finished it comfortably.

#18 I received a pm from my partner telling me my pee schedule for the day and the times were 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm and 12am. Now I woke up at half past 10 and so had missed my first opportunity to pee, this meant I had to hold it until noon. Thankfully I wasn't desperate for a piss and so managed to last this gap. Afterwards, I planned in advance, keeping an eye of the time so that I could head off to the bathroom in time for my next allocated toilet break. I also missed the 6pm time due to dinner and so had to wait longer again. Fortunately I have a strong bladder and managed to take my remaining two chances to pee at 9 and midnight. Now I can't go to the toilet again until tomorrow morning and so I won't be drinking anything before I go to sleep.

#19 I flipped a coin and to my annoyance it landed heads. One item of clothing would have been easy but naked is risky as I don't live alone. Still I set my alarm early and rigged a makeshift lock onto my door so that my parents wouldn't be able to walk in, in the morning and then got into bed, completely nude. It took me a while to get comfy, but that's normal for me so I guess being naked didn't affect me much. I slept quite well and realise that I would probably sleep naked more often if it wasn't for the fact I lived with my family.

naked_lego
08-12-2013, 12:30 PM
What I meant was that you do the dares and then post stories for your dares. I will probably make changes, but I'll keep most of it the same.

0.o we are writing our own stories for our own dare?

slutpup
08-12-2013, 05:17 PM
0.o we are writing our own stories for our own dare?

Nope. You don't have too. If you want to, go right ahead as it will be easier on me. I will eventually post the stories but it might take awhile. I will still keep on the points. It might just take me awhile to get them and I will certainly get to the dares every 3 days.

slutpup
08-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Dare #20: Drink one cup of water. You must get permission from five different people to pee. For every ten minutes you go and not get permission from all five people, you must drink one more glasses of water.

Dare #21: FEMALES ONLY. Insert a pen into your pussy. Leave it there for two hours.

Dare #22: Sleep naked tonight.

Dare #23: Wear the opposite gender's underwear.

Dare #24: Go into a public place and wet your pants. Stay in public for at lest ten minutes after.

Dare #25: MALES ONLY. Insert a pen into your ass. Leave it there for two hours.

Dare #26: Take a picture of yourself naked. Don't show your face. Write on the back of it getDare.com and your username with the words 'message me for some fun' on it. Go out to a public place and "drop" it. Check back in an hour to see if it's still there. If it is, you can pick it up.

Dare #27: Do 25 naked jumping jacks by a window.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next list of dares posted on Thursday, August 15th.

slutpup
08-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Is there anyone really good at creating stories and with a good imagination? I could really use some help with the stories. Please message me if you are interested! I could use all of the help I can get!

Connor.smith
08-12-2013, 10:49 PM
I did twenty and twenty two easily. Thinking about number 23. Inserted the pen. And I did 25 because my street usually isn't that busy.

Nerdwedgie
08-12-2013, 10:52 PM
n i join i know i am late but if i can i will try to catch up

slaveneedspunishing
08-13-2013, 02:59 PM
Can we get an update on scores, injuries and deaths please?

slutpup
08-15-2013, 05:39 PM
So sorry I'm getting behind in everything! Tennis just started, my life is becoming so hectic! My sweet 16 is next weekend and nothing is ready and I'm in panic mode right now! I am calculating the points right now and I will get the updated points and teams and whatnot up! I will also try to get a story or two done! :)

Also, once somebody reaches 100 points, I'm going to start PMing the people who are really behind to see if they're still playing. Then I will start eliminating some people (Only with low scores, if you got points, you're fine). I will warn you but otherwise I'm going to make up stories about how you died.

slutpup
08-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Did 11, 12, 13,14

~waking up she stretches long and hard, finding the list of dares that are required for the next for days, I move along the path soon I find the tube of tooth paste o no I am not going to like this at all. I add a small bit of mint tooth paste up my ass, o it burned it burned like crazy, I whimpered softly and held it there for 10 seconds, then removing the finger I squeeze all the tooth paste out in a nearby steam to make sure no one else can use this tube of tooth paste.~

So out of story… I went into the bathroom, and took some mint toothpaste about a pea size on my middle finger on my left hand and pushed it up into my ass it burned like crazy, I held it there for the brief ten seconds and pulled it out and washed my hands, it burned a really long time after.

~trotting along the path making sure no one can see me, I find what looks like a ruler and instructions on it. Taking the ruler I strip my shirt and bra, and gives myself 5 good hard swats on each nipple, o that hurt, but she had to fight off the urge to scream as I didn’t want to give off my location.~

So out of story, I took a metal rule, and swatted my right nipple, it was not that bad giving myself the 5 swats, then I did it to my left nipple once again not that bad.

~I move along the path some more towards what looked like a glass structure, I look at it and look about seeing no one else about, seeing some videotaping equipment thinks hmmm must be part of the next dare, thinking I can kill two birds with one stone, strips naked facing the away from the recording with my body naked, I begin to dance making sure to keep my ass in the window to moon anyone that come near, for two minutes I do this finishing breathe a sigh of relief, then sitting down begins the video and masturbates to the video, it was more funny than anything else within 3 minutes I cum and dress then deleting the video so no one else knows I was here moves off quickly.~

Out of story, I turned my webcam on and stripped, I did 13 and 14 together. I stripped and moved to in front of the nearest window. I began dancing about like a fool, making sure my ass didn’t leave the view of the window. After two minutes of dancing, I lay down on my bed and watched the movie, it was pretty funny, after three minutes I cummed and then deleted the movie.

I'll give you 5 points for Dare #11 and Dare #12; I'll give you 6 points for Dare #13 and Dare #14.

Having flipped a coin the night before and having it land on tails I had stripped naked and placed a diaper that was in my back pack on, and found some nice quiet out of view place to sleep, having made sure to look for anything that might hurt me, hoping I had not over looked anything. Having spent the night naked all but a diaper I wake up and look about, it had been a warm night so it was not to bad.

Seeing what looked like a school house up head wonders to myself if that is part of the rest of the dares, pulling out the list and notes that there is a writing assignment moans knowing this will not be fun. Raising up after having peed my diaper, I strip it off and throw it to the side.
Then dances off to the school house entering looks about having my back pack and my clothes knowing I can’t get dressed till after I have done my lines, I find a sit near the back of the room, I move the desk so my back is facing the wall and sits down, taking up the pen, I write down my start time which was now 8:05 in the morning. I being to write the lines, my hand beings to cramp up within the first 50 lines, I look up hearing the door open it looks like a school teacher I go back to writing my lines but paying attention to the teacher, 10 minutes go by and I have 75 words done, I think great I should be able to complete the 150 if I keep up at this pace. Pausing a brief minute well I stretch my hand out, at 110. I press on I look up and now it is 8:17 am I moan knowing I have about 20 lines left knowing I will not be able to complete all of them… At 8:20 the teacher approaches looking down with an evil grin says.

“You are 4 short you know that?”

Yes I replied.

Nodding he tells me to finish the last four then stand up and bend over the desk so he could delver the swats. I quickly finish the lines and get up and bend over the desk exposing my ass to the teacher, He takes a senior cane, and delivers 20 might hard swats to my ass. O did it burn and hurt like crazy.

He nods and says that I should learn how to work harder. I nod.

He said good now you can sit there and watch the news with me you are to remain naked this whole time no getting dressed. I nod and sit there watching some boring news, I felt like sleeping but knew if I did I would most likely get spanked again. After what seemed like forever He said I could get dressed and get out of His sight. I nod and got dressed quickly picking up everything and moves out of the school house and on to roam and find food and drink the rest of the day.

Knowing from the letter my partner had written me that I had found earlier that I was only allowed to use the restroom, at these times. 8am 11am 2pm 5pm 8pm 11pm.

So the day continued. At 11 am I stopped again and squatted down and peed and relieved myself and moved out to find food. Again at 2 I stopped and sqatted down and relieved myself. Thinking I had to find food and drink again before 5 pm knowing that is the next time I could use the restroom. Then again at 5 pm after having had something to eat and drink I squat down to pee. I move along the path and find somewhere to spend the night, and nestle down out of sight. I then pee again at 8 pm. Having drifted off for a few hours. I wake up at 11 and pee one more time and then crash for the night.

I flipped a coin and it landed on tails, Thinking I will kill two birds with one stone, I placed the diaper on myself and went to bed, I slept alone time. At 8 am this morning I work up and peed my diaper, I removed it and threw it away.

Then I sat at my school desk and did the lines. It was not much fun it was from 8 am till 820 am. My Master delievered the swats that is way I put the teacher into the story. My bottom was nice and red.

After I did my lines and got my swats I sat and watched the morning news with my Master, which I remained naked to do.

I did get an email from my partner last night that assigned me the peeing schedule of 8 am 11 am 2 pm 5 pm 8 pm and 11 pm. I have peed at 8 am this morning in my diaper. Then again right before I had lunch with my Master. Then again after I had went to the story and came home at 2 pm. So now I have only 3 more times I can pee today. I peed at 5,8 and 11 pm. As per the schedule.

All dares are completed for this group.

I'll give you 7 points for Dare #15; I'll give you 3 points for Dare #16; I'll give you 4 points for Dare #16; I'll give you 3 points for Dare #19. When you complete Dare #18, post and I'll give you points.

#11 So I used Aquafresh toothpaste and I put several blobs of it around my left index finger, then using my other index finger, I rubbed the toothpaste around spreading it out evenly. Putting it in my ass was fine, and it didn't hurt that much during the 10 seconds. The problems came when I pulled it out and a lot of the toothpaste stayed in my ass. This burnt like hell and I wanted to wash it out straight away, but unfortunately, it was nearing one of the times that I was allowed to pee and if I missed it then I would need to wait 3 hours. So, after an agonising few minutes, I was able to get in my shower and wash the worst of it away. It still tingles now though and it certainly isn't a dare I want to do again.

#12 I didn't have a ruler so instead used a thin metal bookmark which I figured would be okay as it would probably hurt more than plastic (lucky me). So firstly, I spanked my right nipple 5 times with my left (and stronger) hand. It stung a lot, and afterwards my nipple went completely hard and very sensitive to touch. I then swapped to my right hand and spanked my left nipple. I tried to hit this one harder as it was my weaker hand and I wanted to even it out. The result was pretty much the same. A painful stinging and a rock hard nipple. Pretty much immediately afterwards, the area around both my nipples went bright red and this was sore for a while but bearable.

#13 Okay so the video was really fun to make. I danced like an idiot and tried to be sexy by doing stuff like lightly spanking my ass, rubbing my nipples and moving with a scarf seductively. I made it last for 2 minutes and actually enjoyed this part of the dare. Then watching it back, I realised that I should never become a male stripper as it was one of the least sexy things ever. I looked awkward and had no rhythm at all. Still I had to masturbate to it and despite not finding the video of myself at all arousing, I managed to cum during my third viewing of it. I then deleted it from my iPod.

#14 I did this at night because I didn't want to get seen obviously however my bedroom window faces the street and even at night cars still pass my house and occasionally people walk by. I checked quickly to see if anyone was around and then held my bare bum against the glass. It was a lot colder than I thought it would be and this made me very uncomfortable. I had planned on not looking outside during the dare at all, but about halfway in I couldn't resist a peak. Luckily there was no people around, but there was a fox that seemed to be staring at me (I'm paranoid). Anyway, the time finished and I removed myself from the window only for a couple of drunk girls to walk past a minute later. I doubt they would have noticed me but still I feel lucky.

#16 Okay so this was probably the easiest of all the dares for me so far. I waited until I was home alone and then stripped off and sat down in front of the tv. I watched some cricket and half an episode of the Big Bang theory. Our seats our leather-ish so I found I had to keep shifting to avoid getting stuck to it. Overall though there were no problems and despite me getting very nervous that someone would walk in during the last few minutes and I would have to bottle it, nobody came home and I finished it comfortably.

#18 I received a pm from my partner telling me my pee schedule for the day and the times were 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm and 12am. Now I woke up at half past 10 and so had missed my first opportunity to pee, this meant I had to hold it until noon. Thankfully I wasn't desperate for a piss and so managed to last this gap. Afterwards, I planned in advance, keeping an eye of the time so that I could head off to the bathroom in time for my next allocated toilet break. I also missed the 6pm time due to dinner and so had to wait longer again. Fortunately I have a strong bladder and managed to take my remaining two chances to pee at 9 and midnight. Now I can't go to the toilet again until tomorrow morning and so I won't be drinking anything before I go to sleep.

#19 I flipped a coin and to my annoyance it landed heads. One item of clothing would have been easy but naked is risky as I don't live alone. Still I set my alarm early and rigged a makeshift lock onto my door so that my parents wouldn't be able to walk in, in the morning and then got into bed, completely nude. It took me a while to get comfy, but that's normal for me so I guess being naked didn't affect me much. I slept quite well and realise that I would probably sleep naked more often if it wasn't for the fact I lived with my family.

I'll give you 7 points for Dare #11 and Dare #12; I'll give you 6 points for Dare #13; I'll give you 5 points for Dare #14 and Dare #15 and Dare #18; I'll give you 6 points for Dare #14.

I did twenty and twenty two easily. Thinking about number 23. Inserted the pen. And I did 25 because my street usually isn't that busy.

I'll give you 1 points each for Dare #20 and Dare #22; When you complete Dare #25, report back. And did you mean Dare #24 about your street not being busy?

n i join i know i am late but if i can i will try to catch up

I'm sorry! We choose the people earlier! You're more than welcome to join in on the next one!

Can we get an update on scores, injuries and deaths please?

Yup! I'm figuring it out now.

slutpup
08-15-2013, 10:24 PM
o ok slutpup... Thank you for explaining.

You're welcome. :)

slutpup
08-15-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm really tired now. I'm going to post the new dares and updates on points as soon as I can.

Also, I might have to stop this when school starts unless someone wants to take it over. :/

slutpup
08-16-2013, 07:23 PM
I know you guys are going to completely hate me for this and I understand. I'm going to have to stop this until tennis is over. Then I'll actually have time for this. If anyone wants to take this over, go right ahead. I'm sorry guys...Hate me now, I understand.

naked_lego
08-16-2013, 09:40 PM
I know you guys are going to completely hate me for this and I understand. I'm going to have to stop this until tennis is over. Then I'll actually have time for this. If anyone wants to take this over, go right ahead. I'm sorry guys...Hate me now, I understand.

Awww, I understand. I'm the same way but with work so far it's been just day after day. I just am so tired after work. I will try to help but I couldn't ever run the dare.