PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon (slave) tournament

Pages : [1] 2

StrangeJohn
08-03-2013, 09:51 AM
I was bored and I had this idea. I wanted something simple, but I started writting and at the end I get something a bit more complicated than I expected and I don't know if it will work or not.
If you like the idea, or you have any suggestion to improve it just say it.

Do you want to be the very best? Get a pokemon and start your journey!

This is a tournament for Masters and slaves. Masters will be pokemon trainers, and slaves will be pokemon.

Are you a trainer?
If you want to be a trainer you must inscribe yourself here on this thread. You can't say what you are looking for.
Example of correct inscription: “I will join as a trainer”
Examples of incorrect inscription: “I will join as a trainer, just females please”

Trainer rules:
1. Each trainer can have as much 3 pokemon. That means a trainer with 3 pokemons can't capture any pokemon more.

2. Trainers can release, give or change their pokemons:
Release: the pokemon is wild again.

Give: Post on this thread that you want to give your pokemon. Other trainers will contact with you, just give your pokemon to who you want. Once you give a pokemon it will never be yours again. If you give more than 3 pokemon, that you have trained at least to level 5, to different persons you obtain the range “Professor”.

Change: Post on this thread that you want to change your pokemon. Other trainers will contact you to change their pokemon with your pokemon. Once you change a pokemon it will never be yours again, but you get a new pokemon that is yours and only yours.

3. Trainers can't contact with wild pokemon, they must wait until a pokemon appears.

Are you a pokemon?
If you have a Master/Mistress ask permission before. If you owner wants to participate as a trainer you will be his/her pokemon, if not you will be a wild pokemon more.

If you want to be a pokemon don't post anything untill someone catches you. What you have to do is:
1. Go to this web: http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/index.php, then select the options:
Number of pokemon: 1
Pokédex Region: National Dex
Pokemon Type: Any
Exclude Legendary Pokemon from results?: Yes
Exclude NFE Pokemon?: No
Then click “Generate!” button, you will get a pokemon. You are the first evolution of that pokemon. You can't be an evolved pokemon.
If you get a pokemon that is not of your gender you can get other pokemon. (Just for pokemons that have only one gender such as Nidoran♂ or Nidoran♀).

2. Look into this thread to find a trainer, then send him/her a PM with the title “A wild _____ appeared”, where the blank space is the pokemon you are.
In the text of the message specify your age, real gender and your likes dislikes and limits.

You can send a PM to just one trainer (that's to avoid that 2 trainers catch the same pokemon). If the trainer doesn't answer within 24 hours you can send a message to other one.

3. The trainer will reply to your message with “FIGHT”, “BALL” or “RUN”:
“FIGHT” means that you will have a battle with the pokemon of the trainer. (See battles section below). You can accept the battle or run. After that, as you are still a wild pokemon you can send a message to other trainer.

“BALL” means the trainer wants to capture you. The trainer will provide you a list of his likes and dislikes. Then you have to accept being his/her pokemon or refuse the offer. If you refuse you are still a wild pokemon and you can send a message to other trainer.

“RUN” means the trainer doesn't want to play with you. As you are still a wild pokemon you can send a message to other trainer.

4. Once caught you can discuss the terms of your relationship with your trainer.

5. All pokemon start at level 1.

6. Finally to keep track of your experience you must register to this thread (your trainer can do it for you): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149341

Pokemon rules:
1. Pokemons must be loyal to their trainers.

2. Pokemons can leave their trainers only if:
They trainers disappear for more than 1 week.

If they trainers treat them bad or don't show enough interest in them (In this case you should discuss and try to find a solution before doing anything).

3. Pokemon can be anonymous. If you don't want the rest of people know you are participating you can ask your trainer to not use your username, just your pokemon name to refer to you.

Battles
Once you have a pokemon you can battle with other trainers. To battle just post “Pokemon Battle” or something similar on this post with a simple task to do (task must be in spolier format).

If you see someone else task you must battle with him/her, unless the task involve any limit of your pokemon.

The battle is that a pokemon of each trainer will do the task and the winner will earn experience (see experience section below).
Also, pokemon can compete for real things, such as the winner is allowed to cum, or the loser is not allowed to use underwear for a week. (All conditions, prizes, etc must be specified in the task)

The trainer can punish his/her pokemons if they lose.

With wild pokemons is the trainer who gives the task. Also, wild pokemons don't earn experience.

Battle example tasks:
- Edge as much as posible in a row. The winner is who edges more.

- Spank your ass for 1 min. The winner is who spanks his/her ass more times.

- Write “Potatoes are not a fruit” 100 times on a paper and count how much time it takes you. The winner is the one who writes it faster.
Etc.

Rules for Battles:
- 2 trainers can battle just once every 24 hours in the same battle (can battle more if they start other battle with a different task).

- The result of a battle can't be re-used, each time the pokemon battles it must do the task again.

Contests
Trainers can also organize contests. To do it just post “Contest” and write an elaborated task to do and the prize for the winner (See posible prizes below).

3 judges will be needed. Anyone can be a judge, but if you are a judge you or your pokemon can't participate on the contest.

Trainers must inscribe their pokemon. Pokemons can't participate by their own.

At least 5 pokemon must participate in a contest. Each pokemon will do the task and then write a report., the trainer will post the report on this thread.

Finally the judges will read the reports and vote for one pokemon, the winner will be the one who has more votes.

Posible prizes:
- An evolutionary stone (fire, water, etc)
- From 1 to 3 rare candy.
- Others objects
- Real things, such as the winner is allowed to cum, or the losers are not allowed to masturbate for a week. (All conditions, prizes, etc must be specified in the task)

Arena Battle
As a contest but with 1 judge and at least 3 pokemon.
You win experience and can also win evolving stones, nothing else.

Training
Trainers can train their pokemons, that's just they can give tasks to them. Also trainers can do that two of their pokemons battle between them, but they don't earn experience this way.
Trainers can also set rules for their pokemon, and punish them if they disobey.

Experience
Experience eraned in battles:
- 0 Points if you lose.
- 1 Points if draw. (If you draw with a wild pokemon don't earn experience)
- 2 Points if win a wild pokemon.
- 3 points if win a tamed pokemon.

Other:
- 4 to 10 if win a arena battle (depending on the tasks, more difficult more experience).
- 0 if win a contest (Constest have other kind of prizes).

The experience needed to reach each level is detailed here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1044867&postcount=27

To keep track of your experience go to this other thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149341

When the evolution level is reached, the trainer decides if they evolve or not.

If the pokemon needs an object to evolve, you must win it in a contest before.

If the pokemon evolves by change, you much change it.

If the pokemon evolves by hapiness, you must wait a week, then if the pokemon is happy (trainer must ask to his/her pokemon before) it can evolve.

Type advantages
When you start a battle you must specify which kind of advantage will have the advantaged pokemon.
For example:
Task: spank yourself as much as posible.
Advantage: Rock pokemon add 50 spanks to what they actually have done.

Try to be fair with the advantages.

Normal: no advantages (Maybe unfair, but actually normal types don't have advantages)
Fire: advantage in tasks involving wax dares.
Water types: advantage in tasks involving fluid (cum, piss, etc).
Electric: advantage with electric toys tasks (vibes and similar).
Grass: adavantage of outside tasks (doesn't have to be public).
Ice: advantage ice related tasks
Fighting: advantage in physical tasks (workouts).
Rock: advantage in pain tasks (spanking, slaps, etc)
Poison: advantage in dares involving alcohol, icy hot, toothpaste, etc
Ground: advantage in dirty/messy tasks.
Flying: adavantage wedgie tasks.
Pshycic: advantage in hypno file and writting tasks.
Bug: advantage insect related tasks.
Ghost: disables advantages.
Dragon: advantage in leather and bondage. (Just because bondage haven't appeared)
Dark: advantage in insertion.
Steal: advantage in edgeing.
Fairy: advantage crossdressing.

---------------------

Finally say that I join as a pokemon trainer.

Mikkel989
08-03-2013, 11:31 AM
I will join as trainer

KittenLicks
08-03-2013, 12:41 PM
This seems interesting and well thought out, I hope trainers and pokemon join soon. ^^

I'm in as a trainer. :3

Simi
08-03-2013, 12:44 PM
well i messaged as a pokemon to strangejohn before you joined, although if i knew you were likely to be coming on i would probably have waited

MissKitty
08-03-2013, 01:42 PM
I signed up especially for this, no more lurking for me! I'm in as a Pokemon! :D

alias
08-03-2013, 01:55 PM
This is the most interesting thing I've seen in a long time. I'm definitely I'm in as a trainer.

Simi
08-03-2013, 01:57 PM
I am now Kittenlick's Eevee

hobbit
08-03-2013, 02:01 PM
This is interesting! I'll join as a trainer.

Anown1
08-03-2013, 02:16 PM
I'll join as a trainer.

As feedback, the contest seems to have a lot of requirements. Might I suggest at least 1 judge and 3 pokemon, instead of 3 and 5? Otherwise I don't see them happening.

alias
08-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Was reading op again and some questions came to mind. 1) you said if you give 3 Pokemon you become a professor, what does being a professor entail? 2) do Pokemon get any say in who they are traded/given to? 3) as it stands now there's really no difference between one Pokemon and another. Could we maybe incorporate types into the game? For example if a fire type and a water type battle in edging, the water type is counted as having edged 5 more times than they did when results are tallied?

StrangeJohn
08-03-2013, 02:35 PM
As feedback, the contest seems to have a lot of requirements. Might I suggest at least 1 judge and 3 pokemon, instead of 3 and 5? Otherwise I don't see them happening.

This thread just started, we still have to wait a bit untill more pokemon appear and battles and the rest start. I hope then it will be easy to find 5 pokemon to do the contest.
Anyway I changed the contests requirements, now they are needed from 1 to 3 judges instead of 3 and at least 3 pokemon instead of 5.

Simi
08-03-2013, 02:38 PM
you cold class the smaller ones as arena battles, and the large ones as contests, possibly create a shop with evolve or otherwise beneficial items for pokemoney, and do a set reward for arena battles.

Also for levelling (and i know eevee's defy this) but are you going to make people level to the right level before evolves? are there any benefits for being a higher level?

StrangeJohn
08-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Was reading op again and some questions came to mind. 1) you said if you give 3 Pokemon you become a professor, what does being a professor entail? 2) do Pokemon get any say in who they are traded/given to? 3) as it stands now there's really no difference between one Pokemon and another. Could we maybe incorporate types into the game? For example if a fire type and a water type battle in edging, the water type is counted as having edged 5 more times than they did when results are tallied?

1. Being a Professor actually means nothing, it's just that in the games the Professors are the ones who give you the pokemon. So in this thread if you give a lot of pokemon you become a Professor.

2. Pokemons can discuss with their trainers about that, but trainers have always the last word.

3. For me it's ok, but each type should have it's advantages (and maybe disadvantages too) so we should wait untill we have something for each type.

bd3d
08-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Im in as pokemon

StrangeJohn
08-03-2013, 03:09 PM
you cold class the smaller ones as arena battles, and the large ones as contests, possibly create a shop with evolve or otherwise beneficial items for pokemoney, and do a set reward for arena battles.

Also for levelling (and i know eevee's defy this) but are you going to make people level to the right level before evolves? are there any benefits for being a higher level?

For the moment we will stay without shops. It's a good idea but I prefer to wait and see how it goes this thread for a bit more.

About the levelling, yes the pokemon must evolve at the right level (or later).
And maybe it will be posible to do contests or speciall battles with bigger prizes, avaible only for a high level pokemon.

Simi
08-03-2013, 03:12 PM
do you want eevee to reach a certain level? or anytime above 15/20? or anytime?

Toned
08-03-2013, 03:12 PM
How about or advantages in battles:
Normal: sorry sucks for you no advantages
Fire: advantage in tasks involving wax dares
Water types: advantage in tasks involving fluid i.e. cum, piss.
Electric: advantage with electric toys tasks (vibes and similar)
Grass: adavantage of outside dares (i.e dosent have to be as public)
Ice: advantage ice dars (ice cubes in ass)
Fighting / rock: advantage in physical dars (workouts)
Poison: advantage in dares involving alcohol
Ground: advantage in dirty/messy dares
Flying: adavantage wedgie dares
Pshycic: advantage in hypno file tasks
Bug: advantage insect dares
Ghost: advantage (trainer tosses coin, heads= no report required)
Dragon: no advantage either
Dark: advantage in insertion
Steal: advantage in edgeing
Fairy: advantage crossdressing

StrangeJohn
08-03-2013, 03:21 PM
do you want eevee to reach a certain level? or anytime above 15/20? or anytime?

In your case you have to wait untill your trainer gets a fire/water/thunder stone,
or wait a week before evolving for hapiness to espeon or umbreon.
And maybe do a dare related to grass to be a leafeon, and a ice dare to be a glaceon.

Also say that all pokemon start at level 1. (I will put this to the main thread now)

StrangeJohn
08-03-2013, 03:30 PM

Good enough, but I suggest some modifications. Let me know what you think:
Grass: adavantage of outside dares (i.e dosent have to be as public) maybe also whip dares?
Ice: advantage ice dares (ice cubes in ass)
Fighting: advantage in physical dares (workouts)
Rock: advantage in pain dares (spanking, slaps, etc)
Poison: advantage in dares involving alcohol, also icy hot, toothpaste, etc
Pshycic: advantage in hypno file tasks and writting tasks
Ghost: advantage (trainer tosses coin, heads= no report required) This I don't like it, because reports are needed to see who wins a competition, but I don't know anything for this type right now.

Tiden
08-03-2013, 03:31 PM
I'll be in as a trainer.

Young_man
08-03-2013, 03:33 PM
I'm not a trainer but I would like to say a few things:

StrangeJohn, great idea! I hope this will work well. I looks promising.

I saw two people posting that they are in as pokemon, the description says that you can't do that, you must PM someone that is in as trainer.

There is one thing in the set-up that I don't agree with. The winner of a battle get 1 exp, the loser 0 exp. That is fine. However in case of a draw both get 1 exp but I don't think that is wise.
I would suggest that both get 0 exp in case of a draw OR both get 1 exp but in that case a winner would get 2 or 3 exp.

Other than that I really love this idea and some trainer will soon get a PM from me ;)

alias
08-03-2013, 03:37 PM

Seems unfair that normal and dragon don't get an advantage. Maybe normals advantage is that you can take away your opponents type advantage, and dragons can be... Still working on that one. Also ghost seems way overpowered there. "My Pokemon totally won that battle, and I'm not required to submit a report" just seems too easy to abuse. And if you don't abuse it it really doesn't do anything other than take the fun out for those who enjoy reading the reports. Maybe instead we could impose a universal penalty for losing in addition to any that the individual battles dictate, such as a Pokemon defeated in battle can't battle for 2 days, then make ghosts immune to that?

slaveboy32
08-03-2013, 03:43 PM
I'm in as a pokemon but If I got a flareon does that mean I need to re pick since that the evoked form or am I an eevee like simi?

StrangeJohn
08-03-2013, 03:57 PM
I'm in as a pokemon but If I got a flareon does that mean I need to re pick since that the evoked form or am I an eevee like simi?

You shouldn't have to re pick in normal conditions, but as you have joined as a pokemon (which you shouldn't have done) you must start again picking a new pokemon.

To all: A pokemon can be repeated, as long as it has been chosen randomly. Maybe if I see that a lot of people have the same pokemon this will change.

alias
08-03-2013, 03:57 PM
Maybe for dragon we could give them an advantage in dares relating to leather? Not great i know but it's all I can think of, supposed to be a tribute to scales

StrangeJohn
08-03-2013, 04:03 PM
There is one thing in the set-up that I don't agree with. The winner of a battle get 1 exp, the loser 0 exp. That is fine. However in case of a draw both get 1 exp but I don't think that is wise.
I would suggest that both get 0 exp in case of a draw OR both get 1 exp but in that case a winner would get 2 or 3 exp.

Agree with that, for the moment I changed that and now in case of draw no experience is earned.

Simi
08-03-2013, 04:26 PM
if we have 0 for loss, 1 for draw, 2 for win against wild, 3 for win vs another tamer, 4 for arena battle (if implemented) and 5 for contest
Lvl EXP
1 5
2 5
3 5
4 6
5 6
6 7
7 8
8 9
9 10
10 12
11 13
12 15
13 17
14 19
15 21
16 22
17 24
18 27
19 29
20 31
21 33
22 35
23 38
24 40
25 43
26 45
27 48
28 51
29 53
30 56
31 59
32 62
33 64
34 67
35 70
36 73
37 76
38 79
39 82
40 86
41 89
42 92
43 95
44 99
45 102
46 105
47 109
48 112
49 116
50 119
51 123
52 126
53 130
54 134
55 137
56 141
57 145
58 149
59 153
60 156
61 160
62 164
63 168
64 172
65 176
66 180
67 184
68 188
69 193
70 197
71 201
72 205
73 210
74 214
75 218
76 223
77 227
78 231
79 236
80 240
81 245
82 249
83 254
84 258
85 263
86 268
87 272
88 277
89 282
90 286
91 291
92 296
93 301
94 306
95 310
96 315
97 320
98 325
99 330
100 335

alias
08-03-2013, 04:34 PM
I like the idea simi, but out of curiosity are those random numbers or is there some method to your madness? Lol

StrangeJohn
08-03-2013, 04:37 PM
if we have 0 for loss, 1 for draw, 2 for win against wild, 3 for win vs another tamer, 4 for arena battle (if implemented) and 5 for contest

My idea is that in contest pokemons will not earn experience. Instead of that they can win prizes like stones or rare candys.
Thats because in a contest pokemon does not battle between them (so they don't earn experience) as the winner is decided by the judges.

Simi
08-03-2013, 04:40 PM
basically me fiddling on excel til they produced a fast enough increaseand yet slow enough a low level
exp for 1 5
exp level 2 onwards, (lets call it level n) (Ln*L(n-1))/(6*XP(n-1))+XP(n-1)

got to be a neater or more simple formula to produce a similar increase, i just remember how long you grind at high levels :D

caycay
08-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Ill be a trainer. I love Pokemon so I'm glad you came up with this

MissKitty
08-03-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm fine with that as long as someone else (Trainers? Judges?) do the math and keep count. I'm crap at anything with numbers :p

Simi
08-03-2013, 04:45 PM
if the results of all battles were on here by the names or nicknames on each pokemon or on a separate thread theni will keep track of all levels by pokemon name, and type of pokemon and exp til next level

StrangeJohn
08-04-2013, 02:40 AM
Pokemon advantages

Normal: no advantages (Maybe unfair, but actually normal types don't have advantages)
Dragon: advantage in leather and bondage. (Just because bondage haven't appeared)

Say if you agree or not with this list, if a lot of people agree this will be official and will not be changed anymore.

Any suggestion is accepted to improve the type advantages.

About experience:
- 0 Points if you lose.
- 1 Points if draw. (If you draw with a wild pokemon don't earn experience)
- 2 Points if win a wild pokemon.
- 3 points if win a tamed pokemon.
- 4 to 10 if win a arena battle (depending on the tasks, more difficult more experience).
- 0 if win a contest (Constest have other kind of prizes).

Arena battle:
As a contest but with 1 judge and at least 3 pokemon.
You win experience. And can also win evolving stones.

Contest:
3 judges and at least 5 pokemon.
You win prizes. You can win any kind of prize (including rare candys, that are a lot more than 10 experience points, if you use them wisely).

Say if you agree with that or not and if you would like to change anything.

Simi
08-04-2013, 02:59 AM
That sounds good to me
When wild pokemon fight with tamer pokemon are they going to earn exp from winning? that way there is a point to keeping fighting even if they are struggling to get a trainer?
Shall there be a forfeit for running?

Toned
08-04-2013, 08:17 AM
im ok with the advantages, will there be disadvantages or is that getting to complicated

alias
08-04-2013, 12:08 PM
I can agree with the advantages, but lets suppose that the task is simply involving toys, ie shove as many toys in your ass as possible, whoever gets the most in wins. If an electric type makes one of their toys a vibrator do they get their advantage? Or does the task have to specifically require a vibrator?

dghustxxx
08-04-2013, 12:44 PM
I will join as a trainer

Charlotte21
08-04-2013, 03:49 PM
Nice idea. I'm joining as a trainer, too. :p
<3 Pokemon <3.

caycay
08-04-2013, 04:17 PM
pokemon must do as many push-ups as they can in a row.
Fighting type gets an advantage of twenty push-ups
I think it's time to start battles

naked_lego
08-04-2013, 05:35 PM
-So what's battling do for a wild pokemon?
-this is also a greatly fantastic brilliant idea! I just hope no one gets left out as a trainer and pokemon.

Mslave4u
08-04-2013, 06:57 PM
I agree this is an awesome idea! Hopefully we get some more Trainers and Pokemon in on this.

Mikkel989
08-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Thos is an awesome idea and i have already gotten me a trainer, that seems to be nice/good xD

caycay
08-04-2013, 10:24 PM
What if there were 5-7 trainers elected as gym leaders and when a trainer has a Pokemon that is a certain level, try and battle the gym leader? Having the gym leaders based what level their highest level Pokemon is.( obviously it would have to be done when there are a lot of trainers and Pokemon.

Also maybe a seperate thread saying which trainer owns which Pokemon?

Iodine
08-05-2013, 04:34 AM
im just glad were not doing a nuzlocke challenge here, anyways this looks really fun.

Charlotte21
08-05-2013, 04:35 AM
Still looking for pokemon :p

MissKitty
08-05-2013, 04:46 AM
This is getting really complicated... Can we please keep it simple? No gyms and stuff!

StrangeJohn
08-05-2013, 05:04 AM
I already though in gyms when I was thinking this dare (also in a pokemon league, etc), but finally I discard them to not complicate this too much.

For the moment we will not have gyms.

We will keep with the rules we already have untill september, then we will see if we add something extra or it's not needed.

(If you have ideas or suggestions you can still aport them, if they are really good maybe they will be implemented)

StrangeJohn
08-05-2013, 05:26 AM
-So what's battling do for a wild pokemon?
-this is also a greatly fantastic brilliant idea! I just hope no one gets left out as a trainer and pokemon.

Battles for wild pokemon actually do nothing, apart of keeping them entertained untill they find a trainer.

naked_lego
08-05-2013, 08:01 AM
Battles for wild pokemon actually do nothing, apart of keeping them entertained untill they find a trainer.

What if the wild pokemon gets into a battle and the battle is against there limits? This could be more safari type catching where the pokemon have a choice to run away. Also one more question, I think it would be logical (well not really anymore since it started) if the pokemon got to pick a pokemon based on there favorite kinda dare. It's your dare though and you did a splendid job creating it :)

alias
08-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Just throwing out there, still needs the pokemonz

Anasub
08-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Would anyone else like to make battles? There aren't hardly any on here, and some pokemon (me!) Want to gain xp.

dommale
08-05-2013, 06:00 PM
ill be a trainer aswell ? pm me someone

bd3d
08-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Im gonna switch from pokemon to trainer while i still care, so whi wants to be my pokemon?! :)

StrangeJohn
08-06-2013, 02:33 AM
You have 2 posible battles here:

Are you looking at me? Fight!

Take a marker or a pen and write "I am dirty slut" on your belly as many times as you can.
Who writes it more times win.

Psychic: advantage of 15 lines.

Did you touch me? Fight!

You need a chronometer. Just start the chronometer and start masturbating, and stop it when you cum.
The winner is who cums closer to 10 min.

Some rules:
You can't stop masturbating (you can speed down or up, but don't stop)
You can't have any clock near
You can't look at the chronometer untill you have cummed

Any type has advantages here. Let me know if you think this is wrong.

Charlotte21
08-06-2013, 04:36 AM
So are there possibilities to get EXP for your pokemon without fighting? (Just like training or something)

LuckyFox
08-06-2013, 05:55 AM
So are there possibilities to get EXP for your pokemon without fighting? (Just like training or something)

I'd like that idea...
But isn't the trainer going to make the training way to easy to get strong pokemn fast?

Charlotte21
08-06-2013, 06:28 AM
But isn't the trainer going to make the training way to easy to get strong pokemn fast?

Depends on how "training" works^^

DeBael
08-06-2013, 06:39 AM
I'd like that idea...
So I take it you're also participating?
Come on, pick a trainer so I can callenge you.

Depends on how "training" works^^

I'm starting to feel a bit afraid...

StrangeJohn
08-06-2013, 06:52 AM

No. If there are other ways to get exp most of people will use them instead of fighting, so there will be a lot of high level pokemon and just a few battles, when the idea of this thread is make pokemon compete between them.

Charlotte21
08-06-2013, 06:57 AM
So how about a battle thread in the person above section?

DeBael
08-06-2013, 07:05 AM
So how about a battle thread in the person above section?

Yeah, might get some more people interested too.

fullcharmer
08-06-2013, 07:22 AM
I will join as a trainer

Simi
08-06-2013, 07:56 AM
What i was attempting to do with the thread i set up yesterday

kami
08-06-2013, 10:38 AM
This thread looks fun (Hi Simi and Kitten *waves*) - I think I will join as a Pokemon :D

Simi
08-06-2013, 10:57 AM
-waves back at kami- come battle Kitten :D

Simi
08-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Well more precisely probably Kitten's prize Eevee (who unfortunately still needs house training)

kami
08-06-2013, 11:03 AM
Well more precisely probably Kitten's prize Eevee (who unfortunately still needs house training)

Can wild pokemon like me even attack trainers? :p

DeBael
08-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Can wild pokemon like me even attack trainers? :p

Yes, just send a PM to one with the subject “A wild _____ appeared”, where the blank space is the pokemon you are.

It's all explained in the first post.

Also: happy to see you here:) Hope you are a nice pokemon.

joe1992
08-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Have joined as a pokemon :) looks fun

Malecamslave95
08-06-2013, 11:58 AM
I will join as a Pokemon

Toned
08-06-2013, 02:24 PM
dont post that you are joining as a Pokemon, also, we need a lot more trainers :P

canadianbeauty
08-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Nobody wants me :(

missygirl
08-07-2013, 01:49 AM
I will join as a trainer. PM me please.

kami
08-07-2013, 08:53 AM
DeBael suggested I should get caught by Charlotte cause she is a nice trainer *wink wink*

Unidentified
08-07-2013, 08:59 AM
You should deffinetly be caught by Charlotte ;).

DeBael
08-07-2013, 09:55 AM
DeBael suggested I should get caught by Charlotte cause she is a nice trainer *wink wink*

Well, actually I thought of you being caught by someone else so I could beat you but I do like the idea of us being on the same team for some reason...

Need Mistress!
08-07-2013, 10:03 AM
You should deffinetly be caught by Charlotte ;).

i tries but she ran away :( :( :(

Charlotte21
08-07-2013, 10:06 AM
i tries but she ran away :( :( :(

so sorry, but cant "catch 'em all" :p

Need Mistress!
08-07-2013, 10:19 AM
plzz... u could have 2 accounts ;D

DeBael
08-07-2013, 10:20 AM
plzz... u could have 2 accounts ;D

Isn't that agains getdare rules?

Also, is fullcharmer still looking for pokemon? I remember him having 3 empty pokeballs...

le'blanc
08-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Can I take it that you ran away charlotte as you now have 3 pokemon and I havn't seen a reply ^^

Need Mistress!
08-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Isn't that agains getdare rules?

Also, is fullcharmer still looking for pokemon? I remember him having 3 empty pokeballs...

come on... i was kidding :D

Toned
08-07-2013, 01:08 PM
ok so i will switch to being a trainer

kami
08-07-2013, 01:22 PM
ok so i will switch to being a trainer

since I havent found a trainer yet I will become one myself

DeBael
08-07-2013, 02:39 PM
What's a trainer who retreats from a battle? Win(trainer)/Win(wild)/tie?
I'm confused.

Simi
08-07-2013, 02:41 PM
if a battle doesnt take place i presume nothing

DeBael
08-07-2013, 02:46 PM
if a battle doesnt take place i presume nothing

Actually I'd like a second opinion as you're the one who ran:p

kami
08-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Pokemon Battle

The winner is the pokemon that changes their avatar to the own pokemon first.
The picture of the pokemon has to be anthropomorphic/personified.
Loser has to keep that avatar for a week for being so slow.

Edit: I choose Magnemite to battle.
Edit2: Made the Battle a bit harder.

DeBael
08-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Pokemon Battle

The winner is the pokemon that changes their avatar to the own pokemon first.
The picture of the pokemon has to be anthropomorphic/personified.
Loser has to keep that avatar for a week for being so slow.

Edit: I choose Magnemite to battle.
Edit2: Made the Battle a bit harder.

Was I In? Was I in?
If so, I won....

kami
08-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Was I In? Was I in?
If so, I won....

Doesn't a trainer have to choose who battles against who? ^^

DeBael
08-07-2013, 03:24 PM
They do. I kinda panicked because I didn't want to lose. Who was it against anyways?

kami
08-07-2013, 03:28 PM
They do. I kinda panicked because I didn't want to lose. Who was it against anyways?

My magnemite - which curiously changed it's profile picture instead of avatar :confused:

DeBael
08-07-2013, 03:32 PM
My magnemite - which curiously changed it's profile picture instead of avatar :confused:

Seems you caught the wrong pokemon... Give him some gummies:rolleyes:

kami
08-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Pokemon Battle

The pokemon draw humiliating pictures/words on themselves. The one with the most wins.

I choose my Beldum for this battle

kami
08-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Seems you caught the wrong pokemon... Give him some gummies:rolleyes:

Well the fight hasn't started yet officially ... could always go for a draw lol

Edit: If Charlotte chooses you DeBael i think it would be a draw now even though you changed faster ... i think ...
Also does a draw make both pokemon the loser of the battle? :D

DeBael
08-07-2013, 03:47 PM
Well the fight hasn't started yet officially ... could always go for a draw lol

Edit: If Charlotte chooses you DeBael i think it would be a draw now even though you changed faster ... i think ...
Also does a draw make both pokemon the loser of the battle? :D

A draw is a draw. Each gets 1 exp. You might however still punish your pokemon for not trying harder (or changing the wrong picture).

Theendingworld
08-07-2013, 03:48 PM
Pokemon Battle

The pokemon draw humiliating pictures/words on themselves. The one with the most wins.

I choose my Beldum for this battle

I will make you proud! :D

Toned
08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
can we delete the postes that are not from trainers? as pokemin not ment to be posting in this thread

Theendingworld
08-07-2013, 04:43 PM
I would post elsewhere, but this is the topic for the game, and I have to post :D

Zypher
08-07-2013, 11:23 PM
I would like to join as a trainer.

I like to give dares, be in control, and have a fun and enjoyable time.
Enjoys masturbation (myself and of others) being the master, and making things new and exciting. Public interactions and dares.
26/m/straight

missygirl
08-08-2013, 03:55 AM
I have aquired:
A Deino
A Poliwag
A Elekid

I was wondering if anyone wanted to battle or had any challenges for them?
Also, if any of them have advantages can you please explain them.

DeBael
08-08-2013, 04:24 AM
Pokemon advantages

This seems like the official one.
Though since I'll be a fairy type one day, it seems a bit strange to get the advantage of crossdressing... Could this be changed to clothing in general?

kami
08-08-2013, 05:23 AM
Pokemon battle

Each pokemon spanks themselves for 5 minutes. The one that does the most spankings wins.
Rock type advantage: +20 spanks

I choose my newly caught Furret for this battle.
Hope some trainers actually accept one of my battles ....... :confused:

Mascha
08-08-2013, 05:25 AM
Hi, I'm new here as a member. I've been visiting this site for some months and now I just had to subscribe for the pokemon thread :D.

I'll join as a trainer!

greek_curious
08-08-2013, 05:36 AM
I will join as a pokemon.

ReadyforCam
08-08-2013, 05:37 AM
I'm signing up as a pokemon!

Theendingworld
08-08-2013, 07:36 AM
[snip]

I don't think anyone wants to do the 'You see it, you accept it' rule.

DeBael
08-08-2013, 09:10 AM
To all the people applying as pokemon: Did you read the first post?

Are you a pokemon?
If you have a Master/Mistress ask permission before. If you owner wants to participate as a trainer you will be his/her pokemon, if not you will be a wild pokemon more.

If you want to be a pokemon don't post anything untill someone catches you. What you have to do is:
1. Go to this web: http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/index.php, then select the options:
Number of pokemon: 1
Pokédex Region: National Dex
Pokemon Type: Any
Exclude Legendary Pokemon from results?: Yes
Exclude NFE Pokemon?: No
Then click “Generate!” button, you will get a pokemon. You are the first evolution of that pokemon. You can't be an evolved pokemon.
If you get a pokemon that is not of your gender you can get other pokemon. (Just for pokemons that have only one gender such as Nidoran♂ or Nidoran♀).

2. Look into this thread to find a trainer, then send him/her a PM with the title “A wild _____ appeared”, where the blank space is the pokemon you are.
In the text of the message specify your age, real gender and your likes dislikes and limits.

You can send a PM to just one trainer (that's to avoid that 2 trainers catch the same pokemon). If the trainer doesn't answer within 24 hours you can send a message to other one.

3. The trainer will reply to your message with “FIGHT”, “BALL” or “RUN”:
“FIGHT” means that you will have a battle with the pokemon of the trainer. (See battles section below). You can accept the battle or run. After that, as you are still a wild pokemon you can send a message to other trainer.

“BALL” means the trainer wants to capture you. The trainer will provide you a list of his likes and dislikes. Then you have to accept being his/her pokemon or refuse the offer. If you refuse you are still a wild pokemon and you can send a message to other trainer.

“RUN” means the trainer doesn't want to play with you. As you are still a wild pokemon you can send a message to other trainer.

4. Once caught you can discuss the terms of your relationship with your trainer.

5. All pokemon start at level 1.

6. Finally to keep track of your experience you must register to this thread (your trainer can do it for you): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149341

Pokemon rules:
1. Pokemons must be loyal to their trainers.

2. Pokemons can leave their trainers only if:
They trainers disappear for more than 1 week.

If they trainers treat them bad or don't show enough interest in them (In this case you should discuss and try to find a solution before doing anything).

3. Pokemon can be anonymous. If you don't want the rest of people know you are participating you can ask your trainer to not use your username, just your pokemon name to refer to you.
These rules exist to make sure this thread doesn't turn into a bunch of slaves begging for a Master.

Just be a wild pokemon for a while and enjoy the freedom of challenging trainers and their pokemon in tasks you enjoy most.

If I'm correct both Marsha and Fullcharmer don't have pokemon yet. And don't yourself be discouraged that a trainer has a full team: they're all waiting for you to come jumping out of your long grass^^

greek_curious
08-08-2013, 09:12 AM
I have already pm a trainer and waiting for response..

Zypher
08-08-2013, 10:27 AM
I am a trainer still searching the tall grass...

Empty poke ball
Empty poke ball
Empty poke ball

Likes: masturbation, dares, public, hidden, toys, control.
No's : messy, blood, scat
26/guy/straight/looking for female Pokemon

Mascha
08-08-2013, 10:38 AM
Pokemon battle

Each pokemon spanks themselves for 5 minutes. The one that does the most spankings wins.
Rock type advantage: +20 spanks

I choose my newly caught Furret for this battle.

I accept your battle and send my poliwag to battle your furret!

Toned
08-08-2013, 02:31 PM
I still have 1 empty pokeball ready to be filled

fullcharmer
08-09-2013, 11:40 AM
im join like a trainer

MissKitty
08-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Sadly, I have to leave the game because it interferes with my priorities... Kittenlick's Chirorita is released! Have fun playing everyone!

Zypher
08-09-2013, 12:34 PM
She's a very fun Pokemon well behaved, and listens well

emmanuelle
08-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Guess I too shall enter as a trainer...

Toned
08-10-2013, 06:57 AM
battle

pokemon must dress up to look as much like there chosen pokemon as posible and send to me (face not required) i will post in either getdare or kinktalk album depending on level of nudity and then let peopl vote who did the better job

i am using my bulbasaur for this battle

pm me for email to send to

tremagne
08-10-2013, 09:01 AM
I will join as a trainer.

mommysprincess
08-10-2013, 09:55 AM
If the trainer I tried to appear to is online and I haven't heard from them is it ok to send them a message and see what's up?

Iodine
08-10-2013, 10:20 AM
If the trainer I tried to appear to is online and I haven't heard from them is it ok to send them a message and see what's up?

Im not meaning to sound like a dick* but be patient and dont bug people, you wont win many friends by doing that.

*You know that makes me sound more like a dick somehow.

mommysprincess
08-10-2013, 10:30 AM
I understand. I didnt mean to sound impatient, just curious is all.

mullfaar
08-10-2013, 11:51 AM
I will join as a trainer

Toned
08-10-2013, 03:42 PM
looking for someone special to fill my final Pokéball, who can be my prize Pokémon, do you think that could be you?

LunarEclipse
08-10-2013, 11:29 PM
I'll be joining as a trainer, and already have a Pokemon (My loving girlfriend and sub). We're ready for a battle whenever.

Sir_Harri
08-11-2013, 12:11 AM
I will join as a trainer

StrawDog
08-11-2013, 10:52 AM
You know, this is one bandwagon I think could be fun. I'm joining as a trainer.

Charlotte21
08-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Looking for new challengers.

TheHotBoyWonder
08-13-2013, 02:57 AM
"I'll join as a trainer"

Zypher
08-13-2013, 10:20 AM
I have a challenge for them pm me

kami
08-13-2013, 10:39 AM
I wonder if my pokemon are still in to play and fight some battles ...

Theendingworld
08-13-2013, 11:42 AM
Yes, I am. Play with me as you will :D

kami
08-13-2013, 11:49 AM
Pokemon Battle

The pokemon prepare a meal of their choice and eat it without the use of hands. The one that finishes fastest wins.

I choose my Beldum for this battle.

LunarEclipse
08-13-2013, 04:26 PM
My Pokemon and I are also seeking any challenges.

StrawDog
08-13-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm still going through the long grass at the moment... someone must have tagged me with repel spray ;)

Zypher
08-13-2013, 04:56 PM
Calling all trainers I'm looking for anytime with 3 Pokemon to battle pm me

fullcharmer
08-14-2013, 06:48 AM
im a trainer looking for pokemon

lollypopcookie
08-14-2013, 10:11 PM
im in as Pokémon:D

StrawDog
08-15-2013, 03:36 AM
To all people who want to be Pokemon in the tourney, please be sure to read the original post; it is up to you to 'appear' to other trainers. Registering in this thread or Simi's is not enough.

If a trainer who does not have a full team runs, yet does not explain why, feel free to message them to find out.

For my own part, I have fled from wild Pokemon when mine was not around to battle. This is to prevent your time from being wasted and allow you to continue looking for a trainer.

Generally I'll explain why I run, but if a wild Pokemon appears with only one or two posts to their name, no likes/dislikes/limits and nothing in their message to tell me about them, I will not try to catch them and work out challenges for what may be a dummy profile or someone who does not participate.

To any pokemon who have signed up to a trainer who has gone inactive, remember that you can leave after a week and seek a new trainer. If you want to participate there are still people with slots on their team.

Take care, all, and I hope that if you participate you have fun in the tourney.

fullcharmer
08-18-2013, 06:02 AM
I'm start my first battle

the pokemon write her/his name + is a slut on him/her naked chest than take a pic of it and send to trainers "no face". who write about more wins, psycho pokemon advantage of 5 line

I'm use my lunatone

kami
08-18-2013, 08:36 AM
My pokemon are ready to battle someone - anybody want to take up this challenge?

collegekid1204
08-18-2013, 08:38 AM
Just saw this, but I would love to be a trainer!!

kami
08-18-2013, 09:51 AM
Just decided I will stop being a trainer for three pokemon and concentrate on just one

I release herby my magnemite and beldrum back into the wildness - hope they will find new trainers soon

kami
08-18-2013, 01:16 PM
Pokemon Battle

Both pokemon wedgie themselves. The one that lasts the longest in it wins. In the meantime the underwear has to be pulled on every other second.

I choose my Sentret for this one.

StrawDog
08-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Hello Kami, good choice and good luck!

I accept your challenge and will send my little Sandshrew to battle.

mr.willing
08-19-2013, 09:04 AM
ill join as a pokemon, im a poochyena

StrawDog
08-20-2013, 01:45 AM
Just thought I should shout out that I have a Diaper Lover who'd enjoy some diaper themed battles. If trainers are interested in this, or there are DL's who are looking to join up, drop me a PM and we can work something out.

TheHotBoyWonder
08-20-2013, 01:57 AM
I'm no longer a trainer

Charlotte21
08-20-2013, 03:00 AM
Just decided I will stop being a trainer for three pokemon and concentrate on just one

I release herby my magnemite and beldrum back into the wildness - hope they will find new trainers soon

I think you are right. Three is way too much to keep everyone happy :(
Even two doesnt seem to work. Doing the same.

Anyway. Wild pokemon will still get their battles (if there is time)

StrawDog
08-20-2013, 07:20 AM
So, I don't know if structural elements of the game are still being worked on but I do have suggestions in the interest of keeping things alive, as this is an ace idea, I love my team, and bahumbug.

1. Wild Pokemon SHOULD gain exp, but only 1 for a win, 0 for a loss/draw. I propose this as wild Pokemon have no incentive to fight if trainers decide to remain with one Pokemon. It seems unfair that people should be expected to keep 'appearing' to others who have no intention of catching them. It is also an indicator of activity; a wild pokemon of a few levels shows that the person is active and not just someone who declares 'I'm a Pokemon!' on the wrong damn thread and is never heard from again. Tracking needs to happen for that to work, though.

2. There have as yet been no larger scale contests. What I would suggest is that as well as having a required amount of people involved, there is also a level req. This will give people something to work for and allow those who play consistently to battle with similar trainers without the whole thing dying due inactivity. Also, when trainers pass one level barrier, they can become judges for the lower ranks while they progress to the next. Everybody wins? Life equals movement?

There are some other ideas I have, half formed, but they can wait for activity to increase.

Good luck everyone, have fun! PM me some battles and I'll get back to ye as soon as I can ;)

DeBael
08-20-2013, 01:05 PM
So, I don't know if structural elements of the game are still being worked on but I do have suggestions in the interest of keeping things alive, as this is an ace idea, I love my team, and bahumbug.

1. Wild Pokemon SHOULD gain exp, but only 1 for a win, 0 for a loss/draw. I propose this as wild Pokemon have no incentive to fight if trainers decide to remain with one Pokemon. It seems unfair that people should be expected to keep 'appearing' to others who have no intention of catching them. It is also an indicator of activity; a wild pokemon of a few levels shows that the person is active and not just someone who declares 'I'm a Pokemon!' on the wrong damn thread and is never heard from again. Tracking needs to happen for that to work, though.

2. There have as yet been no larger scale contests. What I would suggest is that as well as having a required amount of people involved, there is also a level req. This will give people something to work for and allow those who play consistently to battle with similar trainers without the whole thing dying due inactivity. Also, when trainers pass one level barrier, they can become judges for the lower ranks while they progress to the next. Everybody wins? Life equals movement?

There are some other ideas I have, half formed, but they can wait for activity to increase.

Good luck everyone, have fun! PM me some battles and I'll get back to ye as soon as I can ;)
I vote for, more fun that way.

LuckyFox
08-20-2013, 01:22 PM
It's been a week since I saw my trainer the last time. As much as it pains me: I am leaving MissyGirl and will return to the wild...

mullfaar
08-20-2013, 06:08 PM
It has been over a week without a reply from my kabuto so i release it.

naked_lego
08-21-2013, 08:26 AM
Like LuckyFox I also report that I am running away from my trainer, MissyGirl. I'm wild again.

dcoen111
08-21-2013, 12:10 PM
This post needs more trainers...

naked_lego
08-21-2013, 12:52 PM
This post needs more trainers...

Are you saying your a trainer?

dcoen111
08-21-2013, 12:55 PM
No sorry I'm not :(

cyanidecatnip
08-21-2013, 10:19 PM
I'll join as a trainer.

boybb_18
08-22-2013, 08:04 AM
I simply loooooove pokemon. Always being the trainer on those games; would like to see how the battles look from the pokemon's perspective.

As for why I'd like to join as a pokemon

Fetique
08-23-2013, 01:05 PM
I hereby run away from my trainer (Emmanuelle)
and is therefore free again.

tremagne
08-23-2013, 01:19 PM
both Pokemons draw a square target on a dark surface, 5 inches wide using tape or paper and tape. Pokemon has 20 minutes (no break) to cover as much surface as possible with cum. Target must be on the floor, pokemon standing. He can masturbate multiple times or edge to maximize the amount in one shot. Pokemon must then take a picture with a ruler against the target and send it to both trainer for judging. The biggest surface covered within the square wins.

I will engage my lotad on this one.

StrawDog
08-25-2013, 06:00 AM
So, I don't know if this is canon, but people have expressed a liking for wild Pokemon gaining xp, and the game could use a little more life.

Anyway, xp or not; if wild Pokemon want to battle, I am an active trainer and open to challenges. If you think of something fun, feel free to challenge me and we can talk things over.

Take care,

R.C

Darkfear
08-25-2013, 06:06 AM
I'll join as a trainer.

TheTurretCube
08-26-2013, 02:35 PM
I will join as a pokemon, I'm Squirtle :3

slave_boy93
08-27-2013, 05:33 AM
It's been a week since I saw my trainer the last time. As much as it pains me: I am leaving MissyGirl and will return to the wild...

Same here, been around 2 weeks now so i decided to run away. too bad :(

DeBael
08-27-2013, 05:38 AM
Same here, been around 2 weeks now so i decided to run away. too bad :(

Seems I got very lucky with my trainer:)
Hope you find a new one soon.

Odin
08-27-2013, 05:43 AM
I'll join as a trainer.

StrawDog
08-27-2013, 06:39 AM
I've released my Caterpie back into the wild, so I have a slot left.

iswhoopie
08-27-2013, 12:32 PM
I am now privvy's Ferrothorn

privvy
08-27-2013, 12:37 PM
I am registering as a trainer and iswhoopie is my pokemon

JaneBj
08-29-2013, 07:12 AM
I'm running away from my trainer and I'm a wild pokémon agian since I haven't heard a thing from my trainer for over a week.

malelave
08-29-2013, 08:09 AM
im in in this game im looking for female trainner

Odin
08-29-2013, 12:52 PM
(small) Battle Invitation:

The pokemons do push-ups for 15 minutes. Pokemon with most push-ups wins.

Any Trainer can participate.

malelave
08-30-2013, 04:35 PM
i wanna join as pokimon im #509 - Purrloin

collegekid1204
08-30-2013, 09:57 PM
Trainer here, still waiting for my first pokemon :(

tytylion
08-31-2013, 01:13 PM
I will join as a trainer!

MissPersuasion
09-01-2013, 11:57 AM
I will join as trainer!!!

the saved
09-03-2013, 08:44 AM
I shall hereby announce my pokemon-ship! I am a lvl 1 Duskull, and have been caught, (well not caught because that implies a degree of forcing by the trainer), so shall we say mutually come together to make an awesome team with my trainer, the one and only Miss Persuasion!

May older pokemon lock up their families to hide them and quake in fear as now Duskull shall not be stopped! On the behest of my trainer we shall battle and make the world know the name of Duskull!

Okay so I got a bit carried away, basically I am Miss Persuasion's Duskull, lvl 1 ghost type pokemon, looking forward to any challenges that may ensue!

cammi
09-03-2013, 10:39 AM
I'll join as a trainer :)

I've been trying to get a pokémaster for way to long xD
any pokémons in the tall grass for me :D?

cammi
09-03-2013, 11:53 AM
(small) Battle Invitation:

Any Trainer can participate.

my snorlax will take that challenge

heresglenn3
09-03-2013, 01:04 PM
I've joined and been caught as cammi's snorlax.

EllieMay95
09-03-2013, 01:56 PM
I shall join as a trainer!

MissPersuasion
09-03-2013, 06:46 PM

My Duskull will take the challenge!

collegekid1204
09-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Pokemon Battle:

Most amount of times a Pokemon can cum in one hour. No edging allowed before you start the timer. Pokemon with most orgasms wins.

My Eevee (JaneBj) will represent me :)

the saved
09-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Mr College Kid!

I'm not sure if my wonderful trainer has written you, but I know she is very busy and well I do try and do as much work for her to relieve her of her worries, so if she (Miss Persuasion that is), hasn't written you yet, I would like to formally extend our acceptance of your battle challenge, may the best pokemon win, I am a lvl 1. ghost type duskull, let the battle commence!

collegekid1204
09-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Yup, I've accepted the battle, my Eevee has submitted her results, so we're waiting on you :)

After the battle, my Eevee came 9 times vs. Duskull's 4 times. So we have won the battle and as a result, my Eevee (JaneBj) leveled up! Thanks for battling us!

StrawDog
09-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Male vs female orgasm match? Always an unfavourable gamble to take! Kudos to you, though.

Snuffkin
09-10-2013, 02:09 PM

prophet
09-10-2013, 02:28 PM
I will join as a trainer

freerunnerfollin
09-11-2013, 01:36 PM
I will join as a pokemon, not many limits

collegekid1204
09-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Male vs female orgasm match? Always an unfavourable gamble to take! Kudos to you, though.

Haha, definitely kudos to the Saved and MissPersuasion, they were definitely fighting an uphill battle. But maybe MP did that on purpose so she could punish the Saved afterwards? Haha Idk. My original plan was to battle vs another female pokemon so it wouldn't be stacked in our favor.

Any others want to battle?

Darkfear
09-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Still looking for a pokemon.

collegekid1204
09-14-2013, 05:58 PM
Not sure if this goes here, but my Eevee and I won against a wild Mudkip (Sexicooper). So that's +2 XP

oh my
09-14-2013, 11:19 PM
Due to the inactivity of this thread I will just post this here, I know I am not supposed to but..

A wild Misdreveus appeared! (Me.)

If any trainers who still wish to stick around and play this game, please send me a message and we can talk! I know this doesn't really go along with the the rules, but I don't want to be wasting time trying to find someone still active.

tytylion
09-15-2013, 07:54 AM
Pokemon Battle for any trainers!
You will be battling my lvl Beldum :)

Edge as many times as possible in 2 days. If your pokemon accidentally cums, they must report their number immediatly.

slave_boy93
09-15-2013, 01:22 PM
Lvl EXP
1 5
2 5
3 5
4 6
5 6
6 7
7 8
8 9
9 10
10 12
11 13
12 15
13 17
14 19
15 21
16 22
17 24
18 27
19 29
20 31
21 33
22 35
23 38
24 40
25 43
26 45
27 48
28 51
29 53
30 56
31 59
32 62
33 64
34 67
35 70
36 73
37 76
38 79
39 82
40 86
41 89
42 92
43 95
44 99
45 102
46 105
47 109
48 112
49 116
50 119
51 123
52 126
53 130
54 134
55 137
56 141
57 145
58 149
59 153
60 156
61 160
62 164
63 168
64 172
65 176
66 180
67 184
68 188
69 193
70 197
71 201
72 205
73 210
74 214
75 218
76 223
77 227
78 231
79 236
80 240
81 245
82 249
83 254
84 258
85 263
86 268
87 272
88 277
89 282
90 286
91 291
92 296
93 301
94 306
95 310
96 315
97 320
98 325
99 330
100 335

so the number behind the level is what you need to go up to the next level or to reach that level? so for level 4 you need to get 5 exp while at level 3? if so people would be able to reach lvl 101 according to this chart :P just saying

SomethingWitty
09-16-2013, 11:49 PM
Just have one question: Is there a list of all the trainers somewhere? and if so can someone direct me to it? Thanks. (I'm being picky about who to send a PM about being there Pokemon)

wowo9
09-17-2013, 09:09 AM
heya. can someone explain me this game? any trainer or pokemon who can do it on pm? cuz i want to be part of this game. i am gay boy

naked_lego
09-17-2013, 02:10 PM
heya. can someone explain me this game? any trainer or pokemon who can do it on pm? cuz i want to be part of this game. i am gay boy

Check the first post of this thread. It explains it all.

StrawDog
09-17-2013, 02:41 PM
Hello wowo. The best thing to do would be to read through the first post, then if there is something specific that you don't understand, you know what kind of questions to ask and people can help you more effectively.

Good luck, and I hope you have fun!

wowo9
09-19-2013, 06:39 AM
where I can find any young and experienced pokemon game trainer?

naked_lego
09-19-2013, 02:44 PM

Most of them have 3 Pokemon already but you just have to look through the thread for people that posted they are a trainer looking for Pokemon.

collegekid1204
09-19-2013, 04:49 PM

Well, if you look through the thread, you'll see who's a trainer. Also, it would help a lot if you updated your about me. It only says "Male". that really doesn't help anyone.

naked_lego
09-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Well, if you look through the thread, you'll see who's a trainer. Also, it would help a lot if you updated your about me. It only says "Male". that really doesn't help anyone.

Tag team answering! :) *high five*

SomethingWitty
09-19-2013, 10:58 PM
If my PM to a trainer about catching me isn't replied to in under 24 hours I do have the option of PMing someone else right?

naked_lego
09-19-2013, 11:04 PM
If my PM to a trainer about catching me isn't replied to in under 24 hours I do have the option of PMing someone else right?

Yes, you do have that option.

ebilly99
09-19-2013, 11:29 PM
May I change to a pokemon. Looks like there are plenty of trainers now :)

light yagami
09-21-2013, 05:14 AM
I would like to be a trainer

ImrielCourcel
09-21-2013, 06:46 AM
This sounds fun. I'm in as a trainer.

rldog99
09-21-2013, 02:50 PM
I want to be a trainer

curiousmick
09-24-2013, 08:30 AM
I want to join as a trainer

naked_lego
09-24-2013, 02:18 PM
I am running away from my trainer. I haven't been feed in 12 days.

Justincase
09-24-2013, 03:00 PM
I have joined as a pokemon! so fun!

Charlotte21
09-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Think I am out...

StrawDog
09-25-2013, 04:31 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, Charlotte. I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd love to be a Pokemon for you, though. I really enjoyed playing with you, and hope we get a chance to challenge each other again sometime; in this game or something else.

MissPersuasion
10-07-2013, 10:28 AM
The Pokemon needs to edge 12 times in less then 10 mins. If the Pokemon does not get to 12 in 10 mins they will receive 5 slaps with a belt on either their male or female lower portions (dick or pussy). for every excess minute. The Pokemon who reaches the 12 in the least amount of time wins. The 10 minutes start the moment they start to play. They are not allowed to cum.

Let me know if your accepting our Battle.

collegekid1204
10-09-2013, 10:45 AM
The Pokemon needs to edge 12 times in less then 10 mins. If the Pokemon does not get to 12 in 10 mins they will receive 5 slaps with a belt on either their male or female lower portions (dick or pussy). for every excess minute. The Pokemon who reaches the 12 in the least amount of time wins. The 10 minutes start the moment they start to play. They are not allowed to cum.

Let me know if your accepting our Battle.

We'll take it! Eevee and I will battle you.

MissPersuasion
10-09-2013, 10:53 AM
We'll take it! Eevee and I will battle you.

YAY! I will send you a pm with my Duskul's score once he is able to preform. Might not be until later tonight!

I am also doing another task that i accepted of someone else but they have not responded would you like to have your Eevee also take it?

It is a 2 day edging-fest. Basically the Pokemon at the end of 48 hrs with the most edges wins. If they cum then they automatically stop and give the amount of edges up to that point. Interested in also battling this one?

collegekid1204
10-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Sounds good to me!!

MasterE.
10-09-2013, 01:57 PM

__________________________________________________ ______________

SuburbanSlave
10-09-2013, 06:50 PM
im in as a pokemon

yourmaleslave
10-09-2013, 06:55 PM
i am geodude and i am looking for a trainer.

naked_lego
10-09-2013, 10:00 PM
I think people just skipped over the whole part that says don't post if you are a pokemon. :o

MissPersuasion
10-10-2013, 07:38 AM
My duskul battled and won collegekid's Eevee, edging 12 times in 8mins and 46 seconds to Eevee's 11mins 8 seconds. Greatbattle!

collegekid1204
10-11-2013, 10:08 AM
I think people just skipped over the whole part that says don't post if you are a pokemon. :o

Well, what can you do? Some people don't read ;)

MissPersuasion
10-11-2013, 10:12 AM
My Duskul won in a battle against Collegekid's Eevee. Edging 304 times in 2 days to Eevee's 53.

emmanuelle
10-12-2013, 10:53 AM
I now release my pokemon. I'm sorry.

LoL-Fighter
10-14-2013, 09:52 AM
hey is this still alive?

MissPersuasion
10-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Yea, I think so. Lol

collegekid1204
10-14-2013, 01:17 PM
hey is this still alive?

Just barely holding on... lol

Gamer69
10-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Well since this is dying im joining as a master.

Please pm me.

yourmaleslave
10-20-2013, 11:21 AM
is this thread still alive?

emmanuelle
10-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Looking for battles^^

krisslave
10-25-2013, 03:11 PM
i will jaoin as a pokemnon staryu

Kitten
10-28-2013, 03:29 PM

edit;

POKéMON BATTLE!The PokéMon must try to place as many clothing pins/pegs on their genitals as they possibly can. The one that cat fit on the most AND keep them on for at least 3 minutes wins. If any fall off during that period, they don't count: the amount left after the 3 minutes is the number that counts.
I choose my Psyduck for this battle.

StrawDog
10-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Challenge accepted; I'll be sending out my Oddish for this.

Good luck!

StrawDog
11-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Challenge:

The pokemon must spank themselves on the ass as hard as they can for five minutes with a hairbrush, bare ass, in doggy position. The winner is the Pokemon with the greatest number of spanks.

I'll send out Oddjob for this. Good luck!

Master.
11-16-2013, 09:38 AM
I'll join as a trainer, hopefully this becomes more active again.

StrawDog
12-07-2013, 03:30 AM
If people are still playing, feel free to me PM me a battle if you have an idea; maybe we can work something out.

SlutBrain
12-07-2013, 09:18 PM
I was just about to join as a pokemon. I hope this threw doesn't die :(

SnivysTrainer
12-10-2013, 10:51 PM
I'm joining as a Kabuto. I really hope that this thread still lives.

DeBael
12-11-2013, 03:41 AM
I think we'll be needing some trainers too:)

I'd hate to see this die on us...

StrawDog
12-11-2013, 04:39 AM
I agree, Debael, it would be a shame for that to happen. If you ever have any ideas for battles, feel free to have a word with your trainer and send a challenge my way, I'm up for it, and have a male and female 'mon for you to compete with. There is a challenge of mine open, I know it is one you've done before and may not want to do again, though you'd be up against a different member of my team, if that helps.

To any wilds out there, although my team is full, if you do want battles you are welcome to get in touch and we can see if any fun can be had. You may feel there is no point in doing so, however, it is still a way of playing in the game, and I'd also be happy to help you find a trainer if I can.

DeBael
12-11-2013, 05:03 AM
I agree, Debael, it would be a shame for that to happen. If you ever have any ideas for battles, feel free to have a word with your trainer and send a challenge my way, I'm up for it, and have a male and female 'mon for you to compete with. There is a challenge of mine open, I know it is one you've done before and may not want to do again, though you'd be up against a different member of my team, if that helps.

To any wilds out there, although my team is full, if you do want battles you are welcome to get in touch and we can see if any fun can be had. You may feel there is no point in doing so, however, it is still a way of playing in the game, and I'd also be happy to help you find a trainer if I can.

Yeah, spankings not my fav...

StrawDog
12-11-2013, 05:10 AM
No worries; I put it out there as it's a unisex challenge and can allow for a lot of people to get involved, if they wish. As I say; if you do have any ideas, I'm always interested to hear.

SnivysTrainer
12-12-2013, 07:23 AM
Yeah, spankings not my fav...
It is one of mine.

cookiekiller12345
12-20-2013, 08:25 AM
any chance of this starting up again?

SnivysTrainer
12-20-2013, 11:56 PM
Anything is possible. We just have to make it happen, rather than wait for someone else to do it.

cookiekiller12345
12-21-2013, 06:55 AM
Anything is possible. We just have to make it happen, rather than wait for someone else to do it.

I don't mind helping out... But I don't have enough time to be the main organiser

StrawDog
12-21-2013, 07:59 AM
As a trainer, I have an pretty open attitude to people challenging me, and seeking out others. I'm still active, and I know at least a couple of other trainers would like to be.

If you are a trainer, or Pokemon, you are free to come to me with ideas.