PDA

View Full Version : Total Embarrassment [FICTION]

daremaster1
03-24-2007, 08:47 AM
i was a normal lad of 15 year old, until my best m8 turned on me,
she was a nasty person and had wanted 2 get me back for ages, so she decided for me 2 go round 2 her house one night while her parents was away for the weekend.i thought yeh ok wots the worst that can happen.well the worst did. i went there not ever worn girls clothes before and a normal lad but i did wen i left her house that night.
i got invited in and sat down she then said come through to her room, so i did slowly turned the corner and went to sit on her bed and there was lots of clothes on the bed.
i said to her i sed u not put these away yet or are you having a clear out, she sed no they 4 you. i was like YOU WOT!""":scratchchin: wot you mean i asked she sed they for you. i sed im a boy i dont wear them, she sed you do now.
she then turned on me and left 2 get me drink. i looked at the clothes and thought you cant be serious.
she came back in the room and said i expected you in them by now what taking you so long.she was there in her mini-skirt with a g-string hanging out the back and a low cut top on show off everything i was getting harder by the second lookin at her.
then she told me if i did it she would let me do what i wanted 2 her.
i was unsure to start with but shortly after i found my self dressed in her pink g-string, black tights, mini-skirt, frilly bra and low cut top and a wig borrowed from somewhere.

part 2 coming soon.......

Rob
03-24-2007, 09:00 AM
What the...? or should I put it in words you can understand: WTF? U kant rite wrth a crp. Tht may hv bn a gud storry, but i canno comprhnd wrth a crp.

daremaster1
03-24-2007, 09:51 AM
after putting everything on i found myself looking strange in the mirror.
next i can rmemeber her coming over to me with handcuffs.
"nice are they for you" i said to her.
she replied "no they for you"
she locked me in to them on the bed i was there all night long with a huge boner which was visible under the skirt. i needed the toliet really bad she let me go and then handcuffed both hands together. she then made me stand in the front room and pose like a girl while she took pictures. then i had to lay down on the sofa so she could take pictures. i was finally aloud to go in her room again after she had finished taking pictures of me.

she then told me i had to keep those clothes and wear them all the time for a month. i said not fair i got school and swimming and other sports. she siad tough and do it otherwise these pictures wont just be on this camera. trouble was i am popular at school and this could change that fact. i got home after walking so slow my parents was out with her parents. so i took everything off apart from filled bra and g-string and got in to bed. she gave me a tablet to take before i went to bed so i took it (didnt no what it was but took it)
the next morning i got up and walked around the house like normal thinking the whole afternoon before was a dream. but it wasnt as i found out as i walked back upstairs to the toilet. i walked in and was ready to sit down and relized i was wearing a pink g-string and a bra. then i tried to speak and my vioce had gone high pitched so i phoned her stright away.

she answered the phone i said " what have you done to me"
she replied " take it you took the pill thats why you sound like that you girl"
i thought to myself omg its a female hermone tablet i asked her and she said it was i was like NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

PART 3 Coming sooonnnnn.................

cheesy dude
03-24-2007, 11:14 AM
hehe, after getting past the wierd grammer its quite a good story. part 3 cant wait :P

daremaster1
03-24-2007, 11:27 AM
so for the rest of that day i went round dressed and talking like a girl.
she made me go round to her house again and she checked if i had it all on still and if i had slept in it.
she said remember to go to school tommorrow in them. i said no.
she then said if i dont the pictures will be send on bluetooth round the whole of my year so i said i will do it aslong as she doesnt tell anyone she agrees and i stated i would do anything now if she didnt.
all sunday i was her slave an did everything for her. both sets of parents now were stopping away for another week.
then a friend of hers came round

THEN.........
PART 4 SOON.............

cheesy dude
03-24-2007, 11:53 AM
hm,mm.... part 3 was ok, maybe try to make it longer.

and when people speak start a new line.
also keep it up :P

daremaster1
03-24-2007, 12:16 PM
her mate came round and between them they was tiring me out. making me do jobs for them all day long still in girls clothes.
it came to about 6 oclock ish and i was finally aloud to go to the toilet just about to pull tights and skirt and g-string down to stand up and take a pee, the door flies open and i get a slap.
"SIT DOWN YOUR A LADY" he yelled at me
"sorry" i replied. i tured round and sat on the toliet and she watched me i stood up she said dont forget to wipe so i did and pulled everything back up.
i was aloud to take an half an hour brake from slavery and i sat on the sofa next to her mate. she was hot and there was a lump appearing in skirt i couldnt help it she was so hot!! i got a slap and was told u cant have feelings for her. so then her mate grabs the g-string hard and gives me a huge wedgie i SCREAMED like hell!!!!!!!. then i was given this drink by them. more hormone tablets and my dick went soft straight away, i started acting girly again.
it came to 9 oclock and she let me go home nd told me to wear them to school tomorrow otherwise their is punishments.

SO MONDAY MORNING
nobody in the house but me i get dressed i wear g-string and tights and bra under my usual school uniform and go to school. it wasnt so bad actually a couple of times when i sat down i had to pull trousers up because they might see it.
managed oe day at school with out anyone noing.
MONDAY NIGHT WAS HARD...........
PART 5 coming soon........

cheesy dude
03-24-2007, 01:38 PM
hmmm.... your style is getting better dude, liked this part alot better than part 3.

i think you should ad more detail in places, eg what did they make you do? what was the friend like? also add in some feelings... how you felt. i felt embassesd because i was made to look like a girl. that type of thing.

But its definatly getting better cant wait for the next 1.

daremaster1
03-24-2007, 01:59 PM
monday night i was made to feel a right plank.
her fit mate was there at her house again and they made me walk round in g-string on it own which was alright quite enjoyed it they made me clean every wear taking pictures aswell at every stage.
her mate tried to get me to a get a boner but i couldnt get one i was so shocked.
then i got hadncuffed to the bed once again and they dressed me which i really enjoyed.the night went on with me messed about and changed in to many outifts. one of my favourites was a pink ballet outfit, it was so tight over my balls it made it look so big. then i was made to do ballet which they videoed. i was good. i got changed again in to normal girls clothes. then i was handed a thong bikini and fake boobs to wear for swimming tomorrow, i said no but she said there would be a punishment if i didnt. so i walked home and her mate followed me home.

Tuesday....
i woke up tuesday morning still in same outfit with her mate on the floor. her mate woke up as i walked towards my door. she shot up and said we got to get ready for swimming now we going soon. i picked bikini up and went to towards the bathroom when he mate said
" we are both girls we get changed together"
"ok" i replied
i slid the g-string down my legs slowly and took the bra off.
she took her top off and skirt off i got a boner so fast, she slid her thong off and bra and we both stood naked.
i picked up the thong bottoms and put legs trough and pulled it up over my huge dick, she then walked over to me and grab my dick and said we cant have this while we swimming take this. i took another tablet, it went soft and i put the fake boobs and bra on she put her bikini on then we put other clothes on top and went swimming.

PART 6..........Invovling what happened at swimming OMG!!!!....

cheesy dude
03-24-2007, 03:18 PM
oooo, swimming cant wait for that one. I like it dude youve used feelings in this one, it really does make it more interesting to read keep up the good work.

maybe in the next one you could improove it more using capital letters after ful stops ;)

part from that its very good

anonimousbob
03-24-2007, 03:43 PM
this is a good story, each bit is better than the last, keep it up

Glutgod
03-24-2007, 08:52 PM
Yea it keeps getting better wich is good.

daremaster1
03-25-2007, 01:39 AM
We caught the bus and travelled to another and went to their swimming baths, so no one knew us. we got there. 3 girls get off the bus. We head towards the recption and they pay for us. We then walk down the stairs towards the changing rooms. I head for the gys changing rooms and i get grabbed.
"come on Cindy,you can look at the lads when you in the pool"
i get in the girls changing rooms. Im like OMG its came true to be looking at lots of girls getting changed all at once. I was in heaven. I began to get hard when i was given another tablet. It went soft again. I pulled my skirt down and took off the boots. I then slid the black tights slowly down my legs. I then took my top off and was ready to go swimming.They was ready too.
We all walked out the chaging rooms and into the pool. I was behind them both just incase anyone saw my bulge in this bikini.
THEN.......
Half way through swimming the tablet wore off. There was a REALLY HOT LASS infront of me. She had huge boobs. I felt my dick growing it began to rub against the lycra thong bikini bottoms(which made me even horney).
then she got out of the pool. My eyes was fixed upon her arse. By this time i had cummed in my mates bikini bottoms(owell).
They saw me looking at her arse, so they came over to me. Her mate rushed over and put her hand down the bottoms(of course i loved it and cummed again). They ran off and got me another tablet, i went soft. Started to go girly again. They took me down to the bottom end of the pool and there was this guy OMG

Part 7 coming soon.............

depp=noob=lol
03-25-2007, 02:52 AM
nice work daremaster!

it is nice to see that you post the parts soon after another instead of waiting days.

You have a good writing style. I really like it.

Thanks for posting this in the forum

daremaster1
03-25-2007, 03:44 AM
Right i was left alone with this guy at the bottom of the pool.He gets to no me a bit. He then asked me if a guy in tight speedo trunks turns me on.(because of the tablet) i said yes. He said you want to touch. I reached down. Got in to the tight trunks. I could feel his cock growing there in my hand. I took my hand out and he asked me what do i think of him and his size(because of tablet i said yes it huge).
i was soon taken away from him by other two girls they didnt wasnt it going any further because of my cock lol.
We then got out of the pool and walked towards the changing rooms and i got a slap on my arse it was that guy.The two girls turned round and looked at his cock tightly hanging in his trunks. They praises him on it.
They grabbed me and pulled me in to changing rooms.
i get everybody clothes out the locker and put them on the bench. I was the last to get changed because i didnt want infront of lots of girls. We all swapped clothes round.
I had now put on a yellow matching bra and g-string set, a mini skirt, black tights and a really low cut top and high heeled boots. I was told i had to have the g-string visible. So i pulled it out a little and we walked out of the swimming centre and got back on the bus to come home. But that guy ended up sitting next to me most of the way home.
He said "did you like my package then"
i replied "wasnt bad"
Then he got his hand and rubbed it up mine.Then he went to kiss me. I pushed him away.We got off the bus.

We arrived home about 30 minutes later.They had more things lined up for me. Her mate had a few ideas. the effects of the tablets was going.

PART 8 coming soon.........

xdressslave
03-25-2007, 04:03 AM
I love how well the story is going. I also love how quick the parts are being added to the story. I hate waiting so long for parts.

Although the effects of this "pill" are a bit far fetched, but hey, this is fictional after all. If only it could happen in real life ;)

I can't wait to see what they have lined up for "Cindy".

daremaster1
03-25-2007, 04:05 AM
hey who is cindy???

xdressslave
03-25-2007, 04:06 AM
In part 6, the girls called the boy in the story "Cindy".

cheesy dude
03-25-2007, 01:49 PM
good work dude, i love these they have gotten gradduly better from part1 to7 cant wait for next bit :p

daremaster1
03-26-2007, 01:34 PM
Well the night went on and i soon realized i was still at her house. Both lot of parents was due back thursday.

So wednesday came along......
back to girls clothes, we all went on a shopping trip. We went in one shop it was amazing, there was every type of girls underwear u can imagin. I got told no boxers or pants, because thats what lads wear. I had to go round looking at g-strings and thongs and bras.
They picked some out for me. They was very nice. Went to the changing rooms and ried them on. There was only one pair it was a pair of black frilly g-string and bra. Took it outside and bought it.
THEN we went on to another shop.....
We walked in there was lots of girls clothes. Automatically they picked up these black and skin colour tights and a mini skirt and a top.And i buy them. After i bought them we went back to her house and tired them on.

Wednesday Night.............
I had to do a strip infront of them. I slowly take the top off (sexy is shouted)
next i slowly lowered the skirt and slid it off and slid it over to them. Next the tights, i put my hands on my hips inside them and slid them down sexyly. Next came the bra i swung it round then.............................................. ...............................................

cheesy dude
03-26-2007, 01:46 PM
hmmm... quite good but could be a bit longer,

again add some feeling like how you felt while u were strippin. that should make it read better.

otherwise good, whats gonna happen when her parents come back? maybe the girls will torture him? i dunno i cant wait for the next bit.

daremaster1
03-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Then i slid the g-string down slowly, it felt soooooooooo good, i got so hard.
Then i was made to put on a onepice bathingsuit.I put both legs through and pulled it up my shaven legs. I pulled it up and over my hard cock and over my body. Once it was on they did what they wanted to me. They came up to me and played with my cock(which stuck out alot). Then a patch appeared in the suit where i had cum. But it was fun.
Then i was made to wear a mini skirt without any underwear and walk outside.
O MY GOD it was so cold on my balls.THE DRAFT.I went back inside adn was told to get changed into girls clothes what i have worn all week and go home.
But they told me if i didnt wear the tights and g-string to school there would be trouble.

So i got home. My parents turned up.I have to hurry p and get changed.
But i left tights and underwear on under my clothes.
Later on about 10 i went to bed.

Next morning i had to be careful.
STORY ABOUT SCHOOL AND HOW BAD IT WENT NEXT

freaksixsixsix
03-28-2007, 10:40 AM
Nice, More to come?

Holly92
04-12-2007, 03:07 AM
This was very good.. Isnt there any more?