PDA

View Full Version : 2 Million dollar will you game.

pussy cat
07-31-2013, 05:44 AM
For this game you have to answer the person above's 2 million dollar question then ask your own 2 million dollar question.

If you were offered 2 million dollars by a complete stranger to do something for him and you knew nobody would ever know would you _________________

Strip where you are standing and masturbate for him?

twotothetenth
07-31-2013, 05:55 AM
For this game you have to answer the person above's 2 million dollar question then ask your own 2 million dollar question.

If you were offered 2 million dollars by a complete stranger to do something for him and you knew nobody would ever know would you _________________

Strip where you are standing and masturbate for him?

Yes, I would, without hesitation.

Would you cut off your right (or left, if you're a leftie) hand for 2 million?

iSpuds
07-31-2013, 11:39 AM
No but I'd do it for 20 mil and get it reconstructed later.

Would you lock yourself in a coffin for 1 hour, with the promise that you could collect your money if you don't die from high CO2 levels?

twotothetenth
07-31-2013, 02:23 PM
No but I'd do it for 20 mil and get it reconstructed later.

Would you lock yourself in a coffin for 1 hour, with the promise that you could collect your money if you don't die from high CO2 levels?

<geek-mode>
I googled for the standard coffin size, first result says: 84*28*23 inches, which is about 886.5l.

I have around 80kg and my density is similar to that of water, so I have a volume of about 80l.

This mean there will be around 806l of air in the coffin with me.

Oxygen comprises 21% of air, so there is around 170l of O2 with me in the coffin.
Carbon dioxide is 0.035%, so there's around 0.28l of it in the coffin.

According to wiki:
"In concentrations up to 1% (10,000 ppm), [carbon dioxide] will make some people feel drowsy. Concentrations of 7% to 10% may cause suffocation, manifesting as dizziness, headache, visual and hearing dysfunction, and unconsciousness within a few minutes to an hour"

Because I prefer staying alive to winning two million, I don't want CO2 level in the coffin to rise over 5% in the hour I have to spend there, just to be on the safe side.

Humans exhale air that consists of around 4.5% CO2.

When calm, we breath around 16 times a minute, and we exchange around 0.5L of gas with one breath. I'm a pretty laid-back guy, so I'll assume I won't panic in the coffin. This means I will breathe out 16*60*0.5*0.045=21.6l of CO2 during that hour.

This means there'll be 21.6+0.28=21.9l of CO2 in the coffin by the time the hour is up, which makes for 2.7% concentration of CO2.

In other words, unless there's an error in my calculations, I'll take my two million, thank you.
</geek-mode>

For the person below:
Would you kill an unknown person for two million?

iSpuds
07-31-2013, 02:44 PM
Lmfao, you're fantastic.
And no, I wouldn't.

Would you bite an elderly woman's toe off for two million?

twotothetenth
07-31-2013, 03:09 PM
Lmfao, you're fantastic.

Thanks. And this, kids, is why you have to pay attention in school:teacher: (I always wanted to use one of the extended smilies)

And no, I wouldn't.

Would you bite an elderly woman's toe off for two million?
For two million, I would bite her whole leg off. What do elderly people need legs for, anyway?

Would you stay silent for the rest of your life for two million? (As in, you couldn't say a single word or utter a sound, but you could still communicate via writing, sign language...)

iSpuds
07-31-2013, 05:17 PM
Thanks. And this, kids, is why you have to pay attention in school:teacher: (I always wanted to use one of the extended smilies)

So you can grow up to be an adult schooling other adults on a site where adults come to get their rocks off. :rolleyes:

In order for me swear silence for the rest of my life, I would probably have to get my vocal cords taken out. There's no other way. It's probably not worth two mil!

Would you be a cannibal for the next 20 years in exchange for two million?

twotothetenth
07-31-2013, 07:07 PM
So you can grow up to be an adult schooling other adults on a site where adults come to get their rocks off. :rolleyes:
It's like casting pearls before swine here.

In order for me swear silence for the rest of my life, I would probably have to get my vocal cords taken out. There's no other way. It's probably not worth two mil!
For two million, you could buy Pavarotti to sing instead of you:D

Would you be a cannibal for the next 20 years in exchange for two million?
I would, if I could get a side dish to that. Potatoes, for example:D

If offered two million, would you stop using the Internet for ten years?

btw hope no one minds the way me and the potatowomanl usurp this thread

iSpuds
07-31-2013, 09:03 PM
Oh I'll give you a potato to eat...
Yep, I'd totally stop using the internet for ten years, but first I'd download a bunch of offline games to play in the meantime. :D

If offered two million, would you have unprotected sex with a person known to have HIV/AIDS?

twotothetenth
08-01-2013, 04:52 AM
Oh I'll give you a potato to eat...
Is this a dirty offer?:D

If offered two million, would you have unprotected sex with a person known to have HIV/AIDS?
Right now, probably not, but what with the medical progress (and the expected progress in the next decades), ask me again in ten years or so.

Would you agree to only eat food and drink drinks you hate for five years for two million?

iSpuds
08-01-2013, 06:29 AM
Well, potatoes do grow in dirt. :rolleyes:

Would you agree to only eat food and drink drinks you hate for five years for two million?

Yeah, but only because my taste buds adapt pretty well to foods, even if I hate them at first.

Would you become a test subject for male pregnancy and carry a baby to full term for two million? :p

twotothetenth
08-01-2013, 06:51 AM
Well, potatoes do grow in dirt. :rolleyes:

Does this mean they are eaten because they've been naughty?

Yeah, but only because my taste buds adapt pretty well to foods, even if I hate them at first.

Would you become a test subject for male pregnancy and carry a baby to full term for two million? :p
I would do it for free, just out of curiosity.
Because, let's be frank, to be able to compare the pain of childbirth with the pain of being kicked in the nuts is equal to intellectual nirvana.

Would you agree not to talk to your best friend again for two million?

iSpuds
08-01-2013, 07:11 AM
Does this mean they are eaten because they've been naughty?One should always eat a naughty potato.

I would do it for free, just out of curiosity.
Because, let's be frank, to be able to compare the pain of childbirth with the pain of being kicked in the nuts is equal to intellectual nirvana.
Except you'd probably have to get a caesarean section done, so you might feel cheated of all that intellectual enlightenment business.

Would you agree not to talk to your best friend again for two million?Why not? I've done that for less.

Would you seal your feet in cement blocks never to be removed again for two million?

twotothetenth
08-01-2013, 07:27 AM
One should always eat a naughty potato.
How do you treat non-naughty potatoes, then?

Except you'd probably have to get a caesarean section done, so you might feel cheated of all that intellectual enlightenment business.
Well, they would have to insert a uterus in my body, so I thought a vagina might fit in as well.

Why not? I've done that for less.
Mental note: don't become friends with iSpuds, she'll sell you to slavery or something:D

Would you seal your feet in cement blocks never to be removed again for two million?
No, I wouldn't. How would I be able to take care of the children I'm going to give birth to if I did that?

Would you bring the ring to Mordor, if Frodo offered you two million to do it for him?

Hakuna Matata
08-01-2013, 08:01 AM
You two have really made me laugh reading this game!

Would you bring the ring to Mordor, if Frodo offered you two million to do it for him?

I do not really know what this means, as I have not watched these films or read these books. So I will say yes, as if anything bad does happen I will be unprepared for it, and surely this is better than knowing something bad will happen, right?

Would you give your partner and close family members all of your access to your Facebook, email, Twitter, and all message boards and websites you are a member of for two million?

Actually, one question - two million of what? What currency do we use in this conversation?!

twotothetenth
08-01-2013, 08:18 AM
You two have really made me laugh reading this game!
Thank you, we'll be here all week. You can buy our signed photograph in the foyer.

I do not really know what this means, as I have not watched these films or read these books. So I will say yes, as if anything bad does happen I will be unprepared for it, and surely this is better than knowing something bad will happen, right?
That's a bad decision, one does not simply walk into Mordor:D
Read the books, they are mostly great.
Watch the movies, they are great.

Would you give your partner and close family members all of your access to your Facebook, email, Twitter, and all message boards and websites you are a member of for two million?
No, I wouldn't, plenty of dark secrets in there.

Actually, one question - two million of what? What currency do we use in this conversation?!
OP says dollars, I assume American.

Would you eat a rat, alive, for two million?

Hakuna Matata
08-01-2013, 08:25 AM
Would you eat a rat, alive, for two million?
Sure. I was on holiday in Vietnam, I have probably eaten worse than this anyway. Although the snake is surprisingly delicious.

Would you listen to Gangnam Style on repeat for 6 hours per day, every day for a year for two million US dollars?

iSpuds
08-01-2013, 08:28 AM
How do you treat non-naughty potatoes, then?
I think the lesson to be taken here is that one should always eat a potato, no matter what kind. :D

Yeah, and I'd take 10k to bribe each of them into wiping clean my posts and info.

Would you jump off a three-story building for two million?

Edit: Unf! I was slow!

Edit Edit: No, but I'd do it for two million pounds.

twotothetenth
08-01-2013, 08:44 AM
Sure. I was on holiday in Vietnam, I have probably eaten worse than this anyway. Although the snake is surprisingly delicious.

Would you listen to Gangnam Style on repeat for 6 hours per day, every day for a year for two million US dollars?
Murderer! We only eat potatoes here!

I think the lesson to be taken here is that one should always eat a potato, no matter what kind. :D
Exactly! All potatoes deserve to be eaten! Big or small, round or oblong, brown or pink, hairy or shaven, eat all potatoes!

Would you jump off a three-story building for two million?
I guess I would be able to land in such a way they I would end up only with broken legs. Two million are worth it.

Would you pull out all your teeth? Not have them pulled out, would you pull them out yourself?

iSpuds
08-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Exactly! All potatoes deserve to be eaten! Big or small, round or oblong, brown or pink, hairy or shaven, eat all potatoes!
This is the single most dirty conversation about potatoes I have ever had!

Would you pull out all your teeth? Not have them pulled out, would you pull them out yourself?

I chipped one of my incisors when I was a kid. There's a cap over it now, but I'd pull out THAT tooth for two million (and a shitfuckton of vicodin)

Would you stick your hand all the way in a running blender for two mil?

twotothetenth
08-01-2013, 12:30 PM
This is the single most dirty conversation about potatoes I have ever had!
Wait, you were still talking about potatoes?:p

chipped one of my incisors when I was a kid. There's a cap over it now, but I'd pull out THAT tooth for two million (and a shitfuckton of vicodin)
How many kilograms are there in one shitfuckton?:D

Would you stick your hand all the way in a running blender for two mil?
I wouldn't do it for two million, but I would think about twenty.

And the one we've been all waiting for: would you agree not to have an orgasm for the rest of your life for two million?

Hakuna Matata
08-01-2013, 12:36 PM
And the one we've been all waiting for: would you agree not to have an orgasm for the rest of your life for two million?
You are basically asking if I would spend my whole life with my old boyfriend for 2.000.000?

No. No, I would not.

And that blender question made my spine go cold for a few seconds just to read it!

A backwards way of asking this question - what is the longest time you would stay in prison for $2m? None of the other criminals are to know you are there for this challenge, and you cannot tell them or pay them to protect you. They will all think you are in prison for murder.

Dareholic
08-01-2013, 12:43 PM
You are basically asking if I would spend my whole life with my old boyfriend for 2.000.000?

A backwards way of asking this question - what is the longest time you would stay in prison for $2m? None of the other criminals are to know you are there for this challenge, and you cannot tell them or pay them to protect you. They will all think you are in prison for murder.

No amount of money in the world would get me to go to prison.

For 2 million, would you under go a sex-change operations and live the rest of your life as the opposite sex?

twotothetenth
08-01-2013, 12:46 PM

No. No, I would not.

This made me laugh loud:D

No amount of money in the world would get me to go to prison.

For 2 million, would you under go a sex-change operations and live the rest of your life as the opposite sex?
No. (no offense, ladies)

Would you agree to wear 5-inch heels for the rest of your life for two million?

iSpuds
08-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Absolutely not. Unless I had a slave to carry me around!

For two million, would you get yourself castrated?

Hakuna Matata
08-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Would you agree to wear 5-inch heels for the rest of your life for two million?
I have 152cm, I would do this for free! :D

OK, I was too slow! So for this:

For two million, would you get yourself castrated?

I did not know what this was. I Googled it. I am now off to burn my hard drive.

Would you move to a different country and leave everything behind, breaking all of your contact with your friends and family for $2m?

twotothetenth
08-01-2013, 12:54 PM
I have 152cm, I would do this for free! :D

It's the height on the inside that counts:D
Also, volleyball in your hobbies?:D

I did not know what this was. I Googled it. I am now off to burn my hard drive.

Would you move to a different country and leave everything behind, breaking all of your contact with your friends and family for $2m?
I wouldn't for two, but I would for twenty.

Would you tell your family and friends about your kinks and about getDare for two million?

Hakuna Matata
08-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Would you tell your family and friends about your kinks and about getDare for two million?
All of them? No, I could not do this. Maybe one or two who I feel would understand? Of course!

And yes, I enjoy volleyball - although this does not mean I am good at it! As you have noticed, I do not have nature on my side for this game :o

Think of the biggest dream you have for your life. Would you sacrifice any chance of it ever being true for $2m?

twotothetenth
08-01-2013, 01:03 PM
All of them? No, I could not do this. Maybe one or two who I feel would understand? Of course!

And yes, I enjoy volleyball - although this does not mean I am good at it! As you have noticed, I do not have nature on my side for this game :o
Now if only you could play in those high heels:D

Think of the biggest dream you have for your life. Would you sacrifice any chance of it ever being true for $2m?

Yes, since it's not gonna happen anyway.

Would you live without electricity for two million?

Hakuna Matata
08-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Yes, since it's not gonna happen anyway

Would you live without electricity for two million?
You should never give up on your dreams! Unless you have 152cm and your biggest dream was to be an astronaut :( But any true dream can be achieved!

I think I could live without electricity, and also it would be very difficult to spend this money without online shopping, and new phones and computers etc to buy! It would make reporting on dares a bit more difficult, though. I would of course prefer to do this in a community with no electricity, instead of needing to do this in the middle of a western city!

Would you accept $2m in cash.............. if you were told you must bet it all on red or black? You win, and you get $3m. You lose, and you must give up every material possession and cent/penny or currency that you own.

twotothetenth
08-01-2013, 01:24 PM
You should never give up on your dreams!
For two million, I will.

Btw a nice paradox:
What would I do if my biggest dream in life was to earn $2M?

Unless you have 152cm and your biggest dream was to be an astronaut :( But any true dream can be achieved!
Don't worry, when I get my 2 million, I'll use it to build a rocket for you;)

I think I could live without electricity, and also it would be very difficult to spend this money without online shopping, and new phones and computers etc to buy! It would make reporting on dares a bit more difficult, though. I would of course prefer to do this in a community with no electricity, instead of needing to do this in the middle of a western city!

Would you accept $2m in cash.............. if you were told you must bet it all on red or black? You win, and you get $3m. You lose, and you must give up every material possession and cent/penny or currency that you own.
To reformulate:
Would you accept a bet with 50-50 chance to make $3M or to lose all your material possessions?

I would, I'm a poor student, what are they gonna take, my pencils?

Would you want two million dollars if you knew the person you hate the most in the world would get two billion?

Hakuna Matata
08-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Btw a nice paradox:
What would I do if my biggest dream in life was to earn $2M?
I think my brain just melted a little bit.
Don't worry, when I get my 2 million, I'll use it to build a rocket for you;)
And with this, you have now become my favourite person in the world!
Would you want two million dollars if you knew the person you hate the most in the world would get two billion?
Yes, of course. Because I know this person. And they wold be dead in 6 months from a cocaine overdose, or because somebody will have shot them. So I would use this time as they are bringing forward their death to marry them when they are drunk, and then I get the £2 billion when they die :D

I am wasted as a student, I should have my own 'Evil Genius' TV show or something.

Ooh, I forgot a question! Would you star alongside me in my evil genius TV show for $2m? (I know, my next question will be better, I promise!) :)

twotothetenth
08-01-2013, 01:41 PM
I think my brain just melted a little bit.
When I grow up, I'l be a superhero, my name will be Paradoxman and I will stun my enemies with paradoxes:D

And with this, you have now become my favourite person in the world!

Yes, of course. Because I know this person. And they wold be dead in 6 months from a cocaine overdose, or because somebody will have shot them. So I would use this time as they are bringing forward their death to marry them when they are drunk, and then I get the £2 billion when they die :D

Ingenious. Can I marry you after they're dead?

I am wasted as a student, I should have my own 'Evil Genius' TV show or something.

Ooh, I forgot a question! Would you star alongside me in my evil genius TV show for $2m? (I know, my next question will be better, I promise!) :)
I would do it for free, but since I'm your favourite person in the world, I assume you'll insist on paying me:D

Would you take two million if you knew you would have a migraine for the rest of your life?

Hakuna Matata
08-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Would you take two million if you knew you would have a migraine for the rest of your life?
No!! I suffer with migraines, and I honestly want to die when it happens! I would not accept this for all of the money in the world! Why be rich when you cannot even leave a silent dark room and just sit there crying?!

Would you accept $2m on the condition that any time you wanted to spend any of it, even to buy a coffee, you had to first spend two hours with Piers Morgan?

twotothetenth
08-01-2013, 02:35 PM
No!! I suffer with migraines, and I honestly want to die when it happens! I would not accept this for all of the money in the world! Why be rich when you cannot even leave a silent dark room and just sit there crying?!

Would you accept $2m on the condition that any time you wanted to spend any of it, even to buy a coffee, you had to first spend two hours with Piers Morgan?

I have no idea who he is, but it looks like you don't like him, so I pass.

Would you never eat chocolate again for two million dollars?

Hakuna Matata
08-02-2013, 08:18 AM
Would you never eat chocolate again for two million dollars?
Sure, I could do this :)

Would you punch your mother for $2m?*

*You cannot ever tell her or anybody that you received money for doing this

twotothetenth
08-02-2013, 09:58 AM
Sure, I could do this :)

Would you punch your mother for $2m?*

*You cannot ever tell her or anybody that you received money for doing this

I guess I would and then I would buy her one hell of a forgive-me present.

Would you take two million if you had to play one round of russian roulette (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_roulette) (with odds 1 in 10 you'd die)?

messysissy
08-02-2013, 01:36 PM
No I'm content with my life and while $2 million would be nice it isn't worth risking what I have.

Would you take two million if you had to spend a year in complete isolation from the world?

twotothetenth
08-05-2013, 07:05 PM
No I'm content with my life and while $2 million would be nice it isn't worth risking what I have.

Would you take two million if you had to spend a year in complete isolation from the world?

Can I take my kindle? When do I leave?

How come no one except me replies here, this is a fun game:D

Would you take two million if you knew your feet would smell horribly for the rest of your life?

Hakuna Matata
08-06-2013, 08:08 AM
Would you take two million if you knew your feet would smell horribly for the rest of your life?
Jaja!! No, I do not think I could do this! Would you live as a monk or as a nun for 5 years for $2m?

shark147
08-06-2013, 08:14 AM
No 5 years is to long

Would u let your local 13 man rugby team fuck and cum in u anally for 2mill

Hakuna Matata
08-06-2013, 08:20 AM
No, because this would make me a prostitute! Although maybe a very expensive one :) I am not sure I want anything to be going in my bum for any amount of money!

Also, do rubgy teams not have 15 players?

Would you give up one of your senses for $2m?

MisterDare
08-06-2013, 08:54 AM
Yes, I think I could go without smell.

Would you let someone spank you until you bleed for 2 mil?

Hakuna Matata
08-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Yes, of course! If have been bleeding many times in my life, and this will always heal - so for $2m I would do this now!

Would you only drink vodka for the rest of your life for $2m? No coffee with your breakfast, only vodka. No juice when it is hot, only vodka. No wine when you go for a date, only vodka.

messysissy
08-06-2013, 02:30 PM
No because I'd soon die of dehydration.

Would you marry Jar Jar Binks if he was real for 2 million?

twotothetenth
08-06-2013, 04:45 PM
No because I'd soon die of dehydration.
There are other ways to stay hydrated, you could eat a lot of fruit, for example.

Would you marry Jar Jar Binks if he was real for 2 million?
Yes, if I can have him killed after the ceremony:D

Would you want 2 million if you knew you will die in ten years?

Sindrato
08-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Most definitely not. I plan to earn much more than that.
Would you kill a random stranger for 2 milion?

Hakuna Matata
08-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Most definitely not. I plan to earn much more than that.
Would you kill a random stranger for 2 milion?

If I had to kill them myself, then I could not do this. However, I was asked a similar question by my friend one time, which I will edit to fit this topic:

If you had a button, and every time you pressed this button a person would die but you would receive €2m, how many times would you press this button? This could be any random person on the planet, but it would not be you. You could be killing a person's mother, Brad Pitt, a single father who would leave his children as orphans, a new born baby whose parents had been excited of meeting for 9 months, your own sister - anybody at all.

twotothetenth
08-08-2013, 04:44 AM
If I had to kill them myself, then I could not do this. However, I was asked a similar question by my friend one time, which I will edit to fit this topic:

If you had a button, and every time you pressed this button a person would die but you would receive €2m, how many times would you press this button? This could be any random person on the planet, but it would not be you. You could be killing a person's mother, Brad Pitt, a single father who would leave his children as orphans, a new born baby whose parents had been excited of meeting for 9 months, your own sister - anybody at all.

I'd probably press it once.

Of course, money corrupts, maybe I'd like my two million so much I'd kept pressing it quite a lot:D

Would you take two million if you knew you'd get a paper cut every day for the rest of your life?

Hakuna Matata
08-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Would you take two million if you knew you'd get a paper cut every day for the rest of your life?
Hmmm, where would this paper cut be? If it is somewhere where it will not be too 'inconvenient', then yes, I think I would do this. But if it was in between my toes, or on my finger or something like this then I do not think I could do it. I do not like pain. If I could swap the paper cut for a cuddle then I would do this :D

Would you dress, walk, talk and act like one of these people for one year, everywhere you go, for $2m? Sorry, I don't know how they are called in English :o

http://i.imgur.com/cgvh6SQ.jpg

twotothetenth
08-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Hmmm, where would this paper cut be? If it is somewhere where it will not be too 'inconvenient', then yes, I think I would do this. But if it was in between my toes, or on my finger or something like this then I do not think I could do it. I do not like pain. If I could swap the paper cut for a cuddle then I would do this :D

Would you dress, walk, talk and act like one of these people for one year, everywhere you go, for $2m? Sorry, I don't know how they are called in English :o

http://i.imgur.com/cgvh6SQ.jpg

I meant on a finger, that's where there usually are.

Those people are calls assheads and I think this might be where my limits lie:D

Follow up: would you pay two million if you knew you'd get a cuddle every day for the rest of your life?

Hakuna Matata
08-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Follow up: would you pay two million if you knew you'd get a cuddle every day for the rest of your life?
Yes!! I would pay even more than this to have a cuddle every day! It is the best feeling to be in somebodys arms :)

I am happy that I have found you limit, and I am also very happy that I now know how these people are called!

Would you accept $2m...... if you had to steal this money from your grandmother to have it? Nobody would ever find out that this was you.

twotothetenth
08-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Yes!! I would pay even more than this to have a cuddle every day! It is the best feeling to be in somebodys arms :)

I am happy that I have found you limit, and I am also very happy that I now know how these people are called!

Would you accept $2m...... if you had to steal this money from your grandmother to have it? Nobody would ever find out that this was you.

Given that my grandma seems more than willing to give me money whenever I come, she probably wouldn't mind too much:D

Would you want $2M if you could only cuddle with people you hate from now on?

Hakuna Matata
08-08-2013, 08:53 AM
Would you want $2M if you could only cuddle with people you hate from now on?
You turned my dream around to make it bad, this is not fair! I think no cuddle is better than a cuddle from a person who you do not like. Of course I would not cuddle a person who I hate, so this means that I would never have a cuddle again for $2m.

Wow for the first time in this topic, I really do not know my answer!

I think maybe I would accept this, as it is still possible to be intimate with a person that you love in other ways than to cuddle. And for $2m I could buy a very big teddy bear and I could cuddle with him :)

For a boy: Would you wear make up and girls perfume every day for $2m?
For girls: Would you never wear make up or any 'pretty' girls clothes again - only not flattering boys clothes - for $2m?

twotothetenth
08-08-2013, 09:21 AM
You turned my dream around to make it bad, this is not fair! I think no cuddle is better than a cuddle from a person who you do not like. Of course I would not cuddle a person who I hate, so this means that I would never have a cuddle again for $2m.

Wow for the first time in this topic, I really do not know my answer!

I think maybe I would accept this, as it is still possible to be intimate with a person that you love in other ways than to cuddle. And for $2m I could buy a very big teddy bear and I could cuddle with him :)

For a boy: Would you wear make up and girls perfume every day for $2m?
For girls: Would you never wear make up or any 'pretty' girls clothes again - only not flattering boys clothes - for $2m?

That would be mother of all teddy bears:D

I would wear make up and girls perfume every day and I'd be fabulous:D

Would you stop using all means of transportation except your feet for two million?

LaughAtMe
08-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Yeah, why not? Where would I have to go that's that far if I have $2 million that I can invest and live on it forever? Eventually I'll be able to just pay to transport other people to me.

Would you ever be in a poly relationship where everyone involved was dating everyone involved? For example, if you're a straight man, you'd be in a relationship with two women who are also dating each other, or if you're bi, maybe they're a man and a woman, etc. Basically 3+ people dating, but there's nobody who's just dating one of the people. Sorry if that's complicated.

Hakuna Matata
08-08-2013, 09:27 AM
That would be mother of all teddy bears:D

I would wear make up and girls perfume every day and I'd be fabulous:D

Would you stop using all means of transportation except your feet for two million?
Yes, it would be an amazing teddy bear!

Would I need to stop using transport forever for this money? If it is for a short time then I would do this, I would simply stop studying and stop working for X years, buy a tent, and walk forever :) If I could walk from Europe to Asia then this would be incredible, I could see so many beautiful places :) However, if I am never allowed transport again then I think this could be too difficult, and you would need to offer me more money!

Would you have a tattoo on your face for $2m?

twotothetenth
08-08-2013, 09:47 AM
Since you both answered my question, I will answer both of yours.

Yeah, why not? Where would I have to go that's that far if I have $2 million that I can invest and live on it forever? Eventually I'll be able to just pay to transport other people to me.

Would you ever be in a poly relationship where everyone involved was dating everyone involved? For example, if you're a straight man, you'd be in a relationship with two women who are also dating each other, or if you're bi, maybe they're a man and a woman, etc. Basically 3+ people dating, but there's nobody who's just dating one of the people. Sorry if that's complicated.

I'm a bit divided on this one. On one hand, more than one girl for me, yay. On the other, two million. Wait, where is the problem, again?:D

Yes, it would be an amazing teddy bear!

Would I need to stop using transport forever for this money? If it is for a short time then I would do this, I would simply stop studying and stop working for X years, buy a tent, and walk forever :) If I could walk from Europe to Asia then this would be incredible, I could see so many beautiful places :) However, if I am never allowed transport again then I think this could be too difficult, and you would need to offer me more money!

Would you have a tattoo on your face for $2m?
Yes, it would say "This tattoo earned me two million. I'm rich, what do I care what you think."

Would you stay the rest of your life in dark for two million?

Hakuna Matata
08-09-2013, 03:00 AM
Would you stay the rest of your life in dark for two million?
No! I am a sunshine girl, I would want to spend this money to visit beautiful places and to relax on some beautiful beaches! I think watching the sun rising with somebody who is special to you is more valuable than €2m :)

Would you start smoking 20 cigarettes every day for €2m?

twotothetenth
08-09-2013, 08:48 AM
No! I am a sunshine girl, I would want to spend this money to visit beautiful places and to relax on some beautiful beaches! I think watching the sun rising with somebody who is special to you is more valuable than €2m :)

Would you start smoking 20 cigarettes every day for €2m?

No, but I would start smoking a Cuban cigar every day:D

Would you wear shoes two sizes too small for the rest of your life for two million?

Hakuna Matata
08-09-2013, 09:46 AM
No, but I would start smoking a Cuban cigar every day:D

Would you wear shoes two sizes too small for the rest of your life for two million?
Could I kindly ask that you stop asking difficult questions, please?! I think this would damage my feet, and I could no longer do many things I love like football and dancing, so I think I would say no to this. But... it's $2m... That is a lot of money, I could afford to do some new passions which do not need my feet so much!

Would you do a job for life, being a man who goes to peoples cars on a hot day and opens the doors and the windows and turns the air conditioning on for them when they have been parked in the sun? 40 hours each week of only getting inside of hot cars, for $2m. Are you tempted by this?

twotothetenth
08-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Could I kindly ask that you stop asking difficult questions, please?! I think this would damage my feet, and I could no longer do many things I love like football and dancing, so I think I would say no to this. But... it's $2m... That is a lot of money, I could afford to do some new passions which do not need my feet so much!

Would you do a job for life, being a man who goes to peoples cars on a hot day and opens the doors and the windows and turns the air conditioning on for them when they have been parked in the sun? 40 hours each week of only getting inside of hot cars, for $2m. Are you tempted by this?

There's no amount of money in the world that would persuade me to do this. I absolutely hate hot weather. I would take a job where I would go around turning heating in winter, though.

An easier one, then: would you sacrifice your first-born for two million? How about two billion?

Hakuna Matata
08-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Well, I think this in as easy one! No, I would not do this for $2m! But for $2b? Well, I think I would say no - but this is an incredible amount of money. People who are stronger and better people than me have done many worse things for less money through history, so I guess it is not so easy to answer! I would love to say no this, though!

Would you accept $2m if you had to do 5 years of field research to report on if bears actually do shit in the woods? :)

(I am hungry and so my imagination has stopped to working for questions!)

twotothetenth
08-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Well, I think this in as easy one! No, I would not do this for $2m! But for $2b? Well, I think I would say no - but this is an incredible amount of money. People who are stronger and better people than me have done many worse things for less money through history, so I guess it is not so easy to answer! I would love to say no this, though!

Would you accept $2m if you had to do 5 years of field research to report on if bears actually do shit in the woods? :)

(I am hungry and so my imagination has stopped to working for questions!)

Do you think about bear shit a lot when you're hungry?:D

Spending 5 years in woods and being paid for that? Hell yeah!

Would you accept two million if you had to tell all your family and friends all the negative things you think about them?

MisterDare
08-11-2013, 11:10 AM
Yes.

Would you accept an anal gang rape from 50 people for two weeks daily for 2 million dollars?

SilverScar
08-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Ohh... probably... it's a lot of money!

Would you accept two million if you had to die 10 years later?

Hakuna Matata
08-11-2013, 12:43 PM
Would you accept two million if you had to die 10 years later?[/COLOR]
I think we have recently been asked this question in this topic :) I would not do this, as I think I can live for longer than 10 years, and I think I can have more than $2m in my life :)

Will you sleep in a bed full of cockroaches and taranulas (the safe tarantulas who cannot kill a person!) for $2m?

Dareholic
08-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Will you sleep in a bed full of cockroaches and taranulas (the safe tarantulas who cannot kill a person!) for $2m?

Absolutely. I love spiders and cockroaches.

Would you donate your eye's to a blind-man for 2 million?

SilverScar
08-11-2013, 12:53 PM
No way. I need it more than 2 million.

Would you accept 2 million if you mustn't leave your house ever again?

Hakuna Matata
08-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Absolutely. I love spiders and cockroaches.

Would you donate your eye's to a blind-man for 2 million?
No. I realise that maybe I am selfish to say this, but I could not give up my eyes!

Would you accept $2m if this means that every day for your life, at a time when you do not expect this, you will stand on some Lego when you are not wearing shoes :)

Edit as I am slow!
Would you accept 2 million if you mustn't leave your house ever again?[/COLOR]
No, because I would want this money so I can all of the beautiful places in the world, and do amazing things with the people who I love :)

twotothetenth
08-13-2013, 01:05 PM
Would you accept $2m if this means that every day for your life, at a time when you do not expect this, you will stand on some Lego when you are not wearing shoes :)

First of all, let me say that Lego is the best toy ever! I can't wait to have children so that I can play with it and not look weird:D
Having said that, I'd rather have my balls torn off and fed to me than step on a Lego brick as much as once:eek:

Would you never shave any part of your body again for two million?

Hakuna Matata
08-13-2013, 01:14 PM
Of course I will accept this, I can pay many times for somebody to wax my body with this money :)

A question I guess that has been asked in this topic, but I did not see this - Would you never have sex again in your life for $2m?

twotothetenth
08-13-2013, 01:38 PM
Of course I will accept this, I can pay many times for somebody to wax my body with this money :)
That's cheating and you know it. Gimme my money back:D

A question I guess that has been asked in this topic, but I did not see this - Would you never have sex again in your life for $2m?
This might sounds surprising, but I would.

Would you accept two million if you knew all endangered animal species would go extinct overnight?

Hakuna Matata
08-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Would you accept two million if you knew all endangered animal species would go extinct overnight?
Well, I am an animal lover, but I would accept this. Species of animals have been disappearing for millions (or hundreds, for any members who may be creationists) of years, and the world has been keeping on turning. Me saying no to this money will not save any animals, they will of course all die at some time anyway.

Would you become a vegetarian for $2m? Or, if you are a vegetarian already, would you become a normal human for $2m?

And also, my answer was not cheating, you were very specific with your question :) You should not be leaving this exceptions for me :)

twotothetenth
08-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Well, I am an animal lover, but I would accept this. Species of animals have been disappearing for millions (or hundreds, for any members who may be creationists) of years, and the world has been keeping on turning. Me saying no to this money will not save any animals, they will of course all die at some time anyway.

And also, my answer was not cheating, you were very specific with your question :) You should not be leaving this exceptions for me :)
Excuse me, am I talking to myself?

Would you become a vegetarian for $2m? Or, if you are a vegetarian already, would you become a normal human for $2m?

I would become a vegetarian, accept your money and then become a 'normal human' again. 'You were very specific with your question', to quote one of my favourite GD members

Would you accept two million if you could only go to the toilet outside?

Dareholic
08-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Absolutely, I use the outside for my bathroom all the time anyways. :rolleyes:

Would you agree to never leave your bedroom again for 2 million?

alpha_dominator
08-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Would you get shot in the shin with a hollow point for 2 mill?

twotothetenth
08-14-2013, 05:20 AM
Absolutely, I use the outside for my bathroom all the time anyways. :rolleyes:

Would you agree to never leave your bedroom again for 2 million?
I would, the rest of the world is overrated.

Would you get shot in the shin with a hollow point for 2 mill?
Yeah, I would, and then I'd buy a wooden leg.

Would you only wash/shower/bath yourself with cold water for two million?

Hakuna Matata
08-14-2013, 08:57 AM
I would, the rest of the world is overrated.
This makes me sad to hear a person saying this :(

Would you only wash/shower/bath yourself with cold water for two million?
Yes! you are asking this question in August, so at this moment I can only shower with cold water, this is my only chance to not be crazy hot! Maybe I will change my answer in January :)

Anyway, I hope you know that you have now started a war with your answer on the last page :) I will not forget this! :rolleyes:

Would you make a post about your love for Justin Beiber on your Facebook wall every day for one year for $2m?

twotothetenth
08-14-2013, 09:02 AM
This makes me sad to hear a person saying this
It's not that I have anything against the rest of the world, it's just that I love my bedroom:D

Yes! you are asking this question in August, so at this moment I can only shower with cold water, this is my only chance to not be crazy hot! Maybe I will change my answer in January :)

Anyway, I hope you know that you have now started a war with your answer on the last page :) I will not forget this! :rolleyes:
I have no idea what post you're talking about, but you're on!

Would you make a post about your love for Justin Beiber on your Facebook wall every day for one year for $2m?
Given that I don't use facebook, I'd have to make new account. I'd never accept any friends and I would log in once a day to post about Justin Bieber, whom btw I wouldn't even know if it wasn't for people like you who always complain about how he sucks.

Would you stop using facebook for two million?

Dareholic
08-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Would you stop using facebook for two million?

Yes, since I only log on once a year anyways. :p
\
Would you give up the use of a computer and never log on to the internet by any other way, for the 2 million?

mordeth
08-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Yes, since I only log on once a year anyways. :p
\
Would you give up the use of a computer and never log on to the internet by any other way, for the 2 million?

No i wouldnt.

Would you agree to sleep on pine boughs without clothes or sheets or blankets for 10 years for 2 million ?

Dareholic
08-15-2013, 02:32 PM
Would you agree to sleep on pine boughs without clothes or sheets or blankets for 10 years for 2 million ?

Absoluty not. I have to sleep on a nice firm, yet soft mattress. Sorry, I am spoiled that way. :rolleyes:

For the 2 million, would you donate both of your eye's so a blind-man may be able to see for the first time?

lion man
08-15-2013, 08:08 PM
No i wouldn't. Having that much money and not being able to see would be to hard for me to live with.
Unless i knew i was dieing of cancer or something and had 6 to 12 months left to live then i would donate my eyes to a blind man so he can see then use the 2 million to help my family pay off everything and pay for my funeral so there's no hardship when i die.

For 2 million dollars would you only wear shoes socks bras and panties the rest of your life and nothing else?

Hakuna Matata
08-19-2013, 10:08 AM
For 2 million dollars would you only wear shoes socks bras and panties the rest of your life and nothing else?
No, because I can make a career which is giving me more than $2m, but for this I will need to be wearing clothes! :)

Would you only wear clothes which are from the fashion in the 1980s for the rest of your life for $2m?

JackTheWriter
08-19-2013, 12:06 PM
No, because I can make a career which is giving me more than $2m, but for this I will need to be wearing clothes! :)

Would you only wear clothes which are from the fashion in the 1980s for the rest of your life for $2m?

Certainly yes!! I would love to have the opportunity to wear my thousand zipper thriller jacket again that I had as a kid.

Would you accept 2 million dollars if it would mean that everyone you know and ever meet from that time on(including yourself) would become incontinent(both bladder and bowel)?

Just Experimenting
08-28-2013, 06:53 PM
Not into the incontinence fetish, but yeah I would. If it was everyone you met, then it really wouldn't be a big deal, because there would be no embarrassment if everyone else you ever saw did it too.

For 2 million dollars, would you marry someone who made you miserable, knowing you can never get a divorce?

Dareholic
08-31-2013, 01:26 PM
Sure, is that not what marriage is anyway?

Would you agree to never cut any hair on your entire body for the rest of your life for the 2 mil.

Just Experimenting
09-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Sure, is that not what marriage is anyway?

Would you agree to never cut any hair on your entire body for the rest of your life for the 2 mil.

Most definitely. I don't mind the caveman look.

Would you agree to never use anything that using electricity for 2 million dollars?

Dareholic
09-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Fine with me, I don't need it.

Would you agree to never leave your bed again, for the two million?

iSpuds
10-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Yes, and I'd use a few thousand to make it like a super tricked out version of one of those lay-z-boy cars.

http://ford-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/loveseatcar.jpg

Would you get half of your brain surgically removed for two mil?

twotothetenth
12-06-2013, 01:19 PM
This game is cool, why did I stop playing it?

Would you get half of your brain surgically removed for two mil?

I don't think so, it's dangerous. Wiki page on hemispherectomy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemispherectomy) for those interested.

Would you take the two million if you had to leave your country and could never come back again?

JosephDaftPunk
01-13-2014, 03:35 AM
Would you take 2 million dollars if you had to change your entire identity for the rest of your life?

DeBael
04-20-2014, 07:29 AM
Yeah, probably I would.

Would you cut off an arm for 2 million?

twotothetenth
04-21-2014, 03:21 AM
Yeah, probably I would.

Would you cut off an arm for 2 million?

An arm? Yes
My arm? Probably no.

And since my last question above didn't get answered, here it is again:

Would you take the two million if you had to leave your country and could never come back again?

res
04-21-2014, 03:26 AM
No, I do not think so.

Would you take the 2 million if it meant you could never again taste your favorite food?

Kerldy
04-21-2014, 01:04 PM
Yes, I think I would.

I never had a favorite food anyway so I suppose I could decide on something absolutely dreadful as my favorite.

Would you accept 2 million if it meant only drinking water?

Side note, Has anyone mentioned what currency this is in. I mean it could be a worthless one and we're all doing crazy stuff for almost nothing.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

res
04-21-2014, 01:16 PM
I would accept them - generally I only drink water anyways, so...

Would you accept 2 million dollars if it meant you could never leave your home again?

And one a side note: It was mentioned in the first post that we are talking about dollars, most likely the ones from the USA.

maxS
06-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Would you accept 2 million dollars if it meant you could never leave your home again?

No, I would not. Not that I am too outdoorsy but locked inside forever? No thanks.
Would you accept 2 million dollars if it meant you would never experience true love?

rossesred
06-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Would you accept 2 million dollars if it meant you would never experience true love?

Yes. I've had my share of love and I do not expect "true" love anyways, I think its better to take the money than playing the gamble for love.

Would you have sex with a new stranger every day for 5years for the money?

SilverScar
06-21-2014, 03:59 AM
I get 2 million and 1 sex/day, always with someone new? You must be joking, ofc I would :D

Would you accept 2 million dollars if it meant you could never leave your city again?

maxS
09-26-2014, 09:05 PM
Would you accept 2 million dollars if it meant you could never leave your city again?

I live in a small town and it can get really boring and depressing during the winter, so no I would not.
Would you get all your teeth removed for two mil?

DeBael
10-22-2014, 03:53 AM
Yes I would, I might not have any more teeth but I'll just get like implants or so and a huge mansion XD

Would you kill an unknown person for two million?