PDA

View Full Version : Question

Jasdebi
08-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Question from new people.

From real life is it you go your master house or somewhere else?

Davros
08-23-2008, 04:25 PM
If you meet a Master in real life, you can arrange to meet anywhere =S

Jasdebi
08-23-2008, 04:34 PM
and you will stay there for day or smth?

Davros
08-23-2008, 04:35 PM
You discuss this with your Master when you get one. I can't give you an answer because it may vary from Master to Master.

Jasdebi
08-23-2008, 04:47 PM
And can u chose to be real life slave or online slave only and ya what race must slave be?

Davros
08-23-2008, 04:49 PM
And can u chose to be real life slave or online slave only and ya what race must slave be?

That choice is yours before you even post an advert for a Master. If you wanna keep it online, that's your choice. Some people who are serious will meet up after a successful period of time, but many keep it online. And you can be a slave whatever race, age (as long as it's above 18), gender, colour etc you are :)

Jasdebi
08-24-2008, 02:20 AM
pls when answering put question number.

1.If 24 hour offline slave stay at master house or other?

2.If stay at master house,Do master provide u food and sleeping place or u provide with own $ although food master choose what u eat.

3.If stay at master house,household chore master do or slave?

4.If stay at master house,u must be awake to pleasure your master anything unless master let u sleep is it?

5.If stay at master home,u can only go out to do work other time stay at master house.

6.Can slave free themself?

7.Master choose time of realise unless slave and master have agreed on time of realise is it?

8.U can only piss when master allow is it?

9.Can only go home when master allow is it?

Davros
08-24-2008, 04:05 AM
That's something you discuss with your Master.

2.If stay at master house,Do master provide u food and sleeping place or u provide with own $ although food master choose what u eat.

4.If stay at master house,u must be awake to pleasure your master anything unless master let u sleep is it?

5.If stay at master home,u can only go out to do work other time stay at master house.

7.Master choose time of realise unless slave and master have agreed on time of realise is it?

Jasdebi
08-25-2008, 04:35 AM
so davros,why so less ppl kepping slave from singapore,japan or country like thailand,wait,maybe not even one

Davros
08-25-2008, 04:43 AM
so davros,why so less ppl kepping slave from singapore,japan or country like thailand,wait,maybe not even one

How can I answer that? I guess most people here are from the USA or UK, that's all.

Bandit|Queen
08-25-2008, 05:07 AM
Me and my Master have gone from ol to rl. I have to say I think you are looking at things very black and white but I'll arnswer as best I can.

I should think at his house. You aren't 24 hour really unless he is there. You can't slave for yourself even if you do have regualr tasks etc you aren't under his watch and can't do random things for him.

2.If stay at master house,Do master provide u food and sleeping place or u
provide with own $ although food master choose what u eat.
This would be up to the individuals and would be decided and discussed by both.

I'm guessing you are asking if the slave does the housework and things? Well again that would be up to the couple. I personally think a slave isn't there to pick up your crap. They re there to be your partner not just a sexual object. Like any relationship these things in my opinion should be shared. For examble Master always helps me do dinner (something we wnjoy doing together) and then clean up after.

Again it isn't all sexual. I'm sure most guys wouldn't mind being woken up with a BJ or something along those lines. However a slave should always be healthy which includes good amounts of sleep. They shouldn't just sit up all night waiting to see if their Master wants sex or something :rolleyes:

People I know online who have a M/s relationship always both work. They need the income etc. So yes the slave should be allowed to work and not just shut up in the house. That is not healthy and no matter what the relationship type there should always be time apart from each other. Work, or going out seperatly etc. Within that there maybe rules/restrictions or a need for the Masters ok.

Yes. They can give back ownership marks etc and say that they are no longer under ownership. However this is something that should be discussed you can't just walk off, again like with any relationship. A slave contract isn't legally binding as far as I know so even if you sighn on paper they do not own you as a person, that kind ok slavery is illegal.

I don't know how to arnswer this one. You can slave for a set period of time I guess, but to me that seems silly as you can't have a meaningful relationship unless all you want is a quick shag.

Piss? Oh going to the toilet. Again it depends on the individual. Different people have different kinks. Some enjoy having this restricted/controlled. Others don't

See arnser to question 6. Same thing really.

Hope that helps some :)