PDA

View Full Version : Women farm everone train girls

Pages : [1] 2

bd3d
07-22-2013, 07:30 AM
First off, the farm idea isnt mine, but nobody has seemed to post this yet so might as well try it.

Okay so the rules are basically the same as male farm, you are required to post your breed in your signature and required to post proof( can be pictures or reports). if your a breed you can still post dares, and most of all have fun!

Breeds

cow must enjoy breast play/ semi public/ masturbation/ and some humiliation/ also some anal

sheep must enjoy insertion/ spanking/ public/ and messy/ breast play

piggys must enjoy messy/ public/ crossdressing/ humiliation/ piss

chicken must enjoy humiliation/ some pain/ anal/ masturbation/ hidden public

cowgirl must enjoy bondage/ humiliation/ pain/ semi public/ masturbation

pussycat must enjoy public/ masturbation/ piss/ bondage/ anal

barn rat must enjoy messy/ piss/ wedgie/ crossdressing/ masturbation

duckling must enjoy watersports/ bondage/ private humiliation/ anal

Note: i will update the breeds and add new ones later, list suggestions and i will take them into account

I know this isnt the best so feel free to add to it or make your own women farm thread

Asdfghjkl95
07-22-2013, 08:38 AM
I'll join as a cowgirl.

kami
07-22-2013, 09:27 AM
Hmm only chicken and cowgirl has no public - maybe more breeds should be added ;)

For now I will join as a cowgirl too

Kitten9876
07-22-2013, 10:45 AM
I'll join as a chicken for now :3 (miiight change later on if new breeds interest me)

slaveneedspunishing
07-22-2013, 11:16 AM
I guess I will join as a chicken.

After rules changed I am a sheep not a chicken.

LordUpminster
07-22-2013, 11:37 AM
OK, this is for cowgirls.

Tie your ankles together and then spank yourself 20 times on each ass cheek and 20 times on your pussy. Then tie your wrists together and edge 3 times.

If you were willing to leave either your ankles or wrists tied for two horus after this then when the time is up you may cum. Otherwise, no orgasms for you cowgirls.

Enjoy life on the farm.

twotothetenth
07-22-2013, 11:51 AM
I think chicken deserve a dare as well:

Write 'stupid little farm chicken" somewhere on your body. Make sure it's still there and readable for at least 96 hours.

@bd3d: like kami said, almost all breeds have public in them; public is a limit for most of the people here, you should probably lower the number of public breeds.

Sub1246
07-22-2013, 11:54 AM
I'm in as a pussycat

Kitten9876
07-22-2013, 11:56 AM
as i am willing to do some pictures as proof, should i create an album for them or post them on this thread?

alpha_dominator
07-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Chickens:

Stick two candles in your anus and tape it shut. Stay like this for 1 hour.

Kitten9876
07-22-2013, 12:07 PM
Chickens:

Stick two candles in your anus and tape it shut. Stay like this for 1 hour.

i dont have candles to do this :(

twotothetenth
07-22-2013, 12:09 PM
as i am willing to do some pictures as proof, should i create an album for them or post them on this thread?

I don't think it matters either way, but I think albums are more accessible (as in you don't need to browse through the thread to find the pics).

alpha_dominator
07-22-2013, 12:11 PM
i dont have candles to do this :(

A carrot would suffice then. Or a pickle.

yournaughtydaddy
07-22-2013, 12:11 PM
Pussycats: bind your breasts individually. Then sit outside in your garden naked rubbing your clit, with a marker pen inside your ass. Stay there for half an hour. You can choose to orgasm or not.

Kitten9876
07-22-2013, 12:24 PM
I don't think it matters either way, but I think albums are more accessible (as in you don't need to browse through the thread to find the pics).
A carrot would suffice then. Or a pickle.

okay then, ill make an album and post pictures of my tasks sometime tonight :)

blahblah9
07-22-2013, 12:50 PM
im in as a chicken

bd3d
07-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Ok so i added two new breeds without public

Rats: put ketchup, and peanut butter in your panties, and stuff tour bra with as much food items as possible. Keep them on till you piss yourself then you can take off.

Ducklings: give yourself a melvin wedgie with toothpaste, then stuff the panties in your mouth and hump a pillow till orgasm

bd3d
07-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Also if you want to post ictires u can create an album either on here or kinktalk. Ill try to post a dare for each breed later today

yournaughtydaddy
07-22-2013, 01:07 PM
Chicken: write farm slut on your chest in lipstick. Then edge twice using your lipstick tube.

Lurchst3r
07-22-2013, 01:09 PM
This is for the Chickens and Pussycat

First, Insert a toy/object of your choice anally
Now, Edge twice.
Insert another toy/object of your choice in your pussy(if it vibrates set it on medium). Tape both in, Get dressed, time for a walk. Walk for 15 min away from house before turning around to return.

If you managed to hold off an orgasm on your walk, you may finally cum.

If you did cum on your walk, roll a dice, multiply the number you get by 3, you must do that many edges before you are allowed to cum again.

Legomaniac5
07-22-2013, 01:41 PM
chickens its time to write the word slut just above your pussy and then take a picture of it, and ill be nice and let you decide to post it in album or not

Jake_1
07-22-2013, 01:41 PM
Chicken: You must first apply a thick layer of toothpaste over your tits and then get on the back of a quite bus and edge 2 times you must then give yourself wedgie so your underwear is clearly showing above you waist line and get off the bus.

Pussycat: You must wear the sluttiest outfit you have and insert a butt plug or similar item up your ass and go for a walk and make sure you are wearing a mini skirt and a g-string or thong, during your walk you must reveal your entire ass by bending over, you must then find a quite spot and piss through your underwear you may then continue your walk home, when you arrive home you are allowed to rub yourself through your panties until orgasm.

glamorous9
07-22-2013, 01:43 PM
treat me as a cowgirl that i am

alpha_dominator
07-22-2013, 01:57 PM
treat me as a cowgirl that i am

cowgirl^^^
Pour hot sauce all over your vagina.

Kitten9876
07-22-2013, 01:57 PM
Chicken: You must first apply a thick layer of toothpaste over your tits and then get on the back of a quite bus and edge 2 times you must then give yourself wedgie so your underwear is clearly showing above you waist line and get off the bus. i dont have any buses around me :/

glamorous9
07-22-2013, 01:59 PM
cowgirl^^^
Pour hot sauce all over your vagina.

I just poured it , uhh how it burnsss

Shadowice
07-22-2013, 02:00 PM
Cowgirls should all dress the part. Get a button up shirt, or handkerchief type top bra optional. Tie the button up in a knot so that your exposing some mid drift. You should have yourself a thong on, the strings on the side pulled up above the waist of your short shorts. Capped off with a pair of cow boy boots. If you dont own boots you go barefoot. Also don't forget your cute hat. Stand in the window blinds up high enough they don't hide anything but your face while exploring your body.

alpha_dominator
07-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Pussycats, don't pee untill this thread reaches page four, if you have to, pm me for a punishment

iSpuds
07-22-2013, 02:30 PM
I suppose I'll try it for a little while. I'll be a cow.

Can't imagine I'd understand how crossdressing works for a women's farm. It's perfectly acceptable (sometimes even appealing) in this society for women to wear men's clothes, unlike vice versa.

Lurchst3r
07-22-2013, 02:37 PM
o and girls, i expect a report written on either here or sent PM to me on your dare

Kitten9876
07-22-2013, 02:53 PM
This is for the Chickens and Pussycat

First, Insert a toy/object of your choice anally
Now, Edge twice.
Insert another toy/object of your choice in your pussy(if it vibrates set it on medium). Tape both in, Get dressed, time for a walk. Walk for 15 min away from house before turning around to return.

If you managed to hold off an orgasm on your walk, you may finally cum.

If you did cum on your walk, roll a dice, multiply the number you get by 3, you must do that many edges before you are allowed to cum again.
I just finished this dare, put my plug in my ass and edged twice, not difficult for me beings as ive never had an orgasm anyway /:
then i put my vibrating dildo as far as i could in my pussy and turned it in to medium, that felt great lol, taped them both in and put on some tight jeans and a tshirt and went for my walk, there werent that many people around, and at 15 minutes, i walked back. not totally eventful, i know
but was very fun having the plug and dildo in without anyone else knowing :p

alpha_dominator
07-22-2013, 03:30 PM
I just finished this dare, put my plug in my ass and edged twice, not difficult for me beings as ive never had an orgasm anyway /:
then i put my vibrating dildo as far as i could in my pussy and turned it in to medium, that felt great lol, taped them both in and put on some tight jeans and a tshirt and went for my walk, there werent that many people around, and at 15 minutes, i walked back. not totally eventful, i know
but was very fun having the plug and dildo in without anyone else knowing :p

Chicken, I have a difficult anal one if you think you're ready.

Kitten9876
07-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Chicken, I have a difficult anal one if you think you're ready.i think im ready :)

alpha_dominator
07-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Stick a tube of open tooth paste into your anus. Then take a wet tooth brush and brush every corner. See, I give you dares AND help with your hygiene! ;)

If you do not have a tooth brush you wish to use you can always use the toilet scrubber.

dirtyslut1
07-22-2013, 04:40 PM
May I join as a cowgirl?

Kitten9876
07-22-2013, 05:15 PM
Stick a tube of open tooth paste into your anus. Then take a wet tooth brush and brush every corner. See, I give you dares AND help with your hygiene! ;)

If you do not have a tooth brush you wish to use you can always use the toilet scrubber. done :3 i pushed about as much toothpaste as i could in my ass which burned but felt kinda good lol then i wet a new toothbrush and fucked my ass with it for a few mins, was fun lol left my pussy dripping wet

tickle_monster
07-22-2013, 05:53 PM
I know there isn't a breed for it here. But are there any farm girls here willing to take on tickling, audio recording, and feet tasks? :)
Let me know if you are. :p

alpha_dominator
07-22-2013, 06:05 PM
done :3 i pushed about as much toothpaste as i could in my ass which burned but felt kinda good lol then i wet a new toothbrush and fucked my ass with it for a few mins, was fun lol left my pussy dripping wet

Kitten Chicken since your the only one left online, give yourself a hose enema to rinse out. )or a shower on jet ot put your ass to your sink if none of the above available.

Kitten9876
07-22-2013, 06:22 PM
Kitten Chicken since your the only one left online, give yourself a hose enema to rinse out. )or a shower on jet ot put your ass to your sink if none of the above available.
uhm i have no idea how to do/cant do any of those, i'm sorry and i dont do enemas

Crookedcow
07-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Chickens
Put as much of your hand in your ass as possible if you cant fit whole fist you must put a carrot in for 2 hours

Anasub
07-22-2013, 08:02 PM
I guess I'm in as a duckling... it is closest to my likes.... except I don't do messy. I will try this out, but I might have to switch breeds. Cow is my second choice, but no public!

slutkitten
07-22-2013, 08:16 PM
i'll join as a pussycat

Nerdwedgie
07-22-2013, 09:14 PM
I will also joins duckling

Alexis Rune
07-23-2013, 03:05 AM
Cowgirls, Ducklings and Pussycats (or anybody else that wants to try):
Wear a crotch rope for 24 hours:
http://www.ehow.com/how_8778940_tie-crotch-rope.html

Ducklings and Pussycats should use the rope to keep a plug in their asses for as long as they can throughout the 24 hours. Just prior to removing the rope, you must sit in your bath and piss 'through' the rope.

Cowgirls, once you are ready to remove the rope, try to bring yourself to orgasm (or edge if you are not permitted) by manipulating the rope, without directly touching yourself.

bd3d
07-23-2013, 06:21 AM
Due to the amount of dislikes on public, all the breeds likes are only general guidelines. So if you have public as limit you can ignore it.

HolyAnarchy
07-23-2013, 07:33 AM
I am so in as a pussycat.
Cant believe somebody finally did this.

focki
07-23-2013, 08:37 AM
HER:
I'll join as a cow!

iSpuds
07-23-2013, 09:20 AM
HER:
I'll join as a cow!

Yay, another cow. :P

slaveneedspunishing
07-23-2013, 09:21 AM
Due to the amount of dislikes on public, all the breeds likes are only general guidelines. So if you have public as limit you can ignore it.

With this change I will be a sheep.

Simi
07-23-2013, 09:38 AM
Lets go with duckling
And i am currently still working on the Zoo idea. i have just been rather distracted and down of late

eabhlin01
07-23-2013, 09:51 AM
I guess I'll join as a duckling

Dare2Girl
07-23-2013, 10:15 PM
i will join as a cowgirl

Punish_me
07-24-2013, 01:24 AM
I'm in as a cowgirl

Alexis Rune
07-24-2013, 03:19 AM

You should edit your initial post, add this disclaimer and take out the word 'must' after each breed.

princesselza
07-24-2013, 05:43 AM
I'm not much of a sub but I want to try being a chicken :-)

twotothetenth
07-24-2013, 08:36 AM
This thread perplexes me beyond possible. The last 20 posts is 15 girls saying they want dares and only two guys giving them. I though it would be pretty much the other way around.
I would normally step in and give you gals a dare, but due to the very hot weather this week, the creative centers in my brain are shut down and I can't think of anything worth posting.

Kitten9876
07-24-2013, 08:42 AM
This thread perplexes me beyond possible. The last 20 posts is 15 girls saying they want dares and only two guys giving them. I though it would be pretty much the other way around.
I would normally step in and give you gals a dare, but due to the very hot weather this week, the creative centers in my brain are shut down and I can't think of anything worth posting.

I agree here, there's been very few dares given so far, hopefully the thread will pick up a lil because I was hoping to be given some dares/tasks. I wish I had an ounce of creativity in my body so I could be giving dares/tasks

Alexis Rune
07-24-2013, 08:49 AM
Sheep, Piggies and Barn Rats who like messy dares:
Pad your bras by adding at least 2 table spoons of peanut butter in each cup. Wear the bra like that for a day.

Alexis Rune
07-24-2013, 08:51 AM
All breeds without body writing as a limit, write "I am a xxxxx" where xxxxx = your breed name somewhere on your body. Keep it there until you do the next dare posted for your breed.

focki
07-24-2013, 09:17 AM
Done, on my forearm.

Kitten9876
07-24-2013, 09:37 AM
All breeds without body writing as a limit, write "I am a xxxxx" where xxxxx = your breed name somewhere on your body. Keep it there until you do the next dare posted for your breed.

Done, on my belly lol

Trainer4u
07-24-2013, 09:39 AM
All girls without pain as a limit:

Get nude, edge once and then attach one clothespin on your clit. You will stay nude with the clothespin on your clit untill you have to pee. During this time if the clothespins slips and falls you will reatach it but you will note down how many times it fell. You will pee with the clothespin still on your clit and then remove it. After peeing you have to insert as many ice cubes in your pussy as the number of times you had to reatach the clothespin on your clit. You may cum after all the icecubes have melted. If the clothespin never sliped you will insert 3 ice cubes in your ass and cum while they are still inside you.

I would like a detailed report from all girls doing this task. Pics will be appreciated but they are not necessary.

Have fun! :)

Overhood
07-24-2013, 09:45 AM
I agree here, there's been very few dares given so far, hopefully the thread will pick up a lil because I was hoping to be given some dares/tasks. I wish I had an ounce of creativity in my body so I could be giving dares/tasks

Well, In that case, I feel obligated to lose my getDare virginity! :D

For all the chickens:

Put a buttplug (or a suitable replacement) in your ass, then cover your pussy in toothpaste. Put clamps/clothes pins on your nipples. Now it's time to take a walk! Put on a short skirt and high heels, no underwear (including bra). You may wear anything you want on your upper body to keep the clamps from showing, but don't cover up more than you have to!

Roll a dice and multiply the number by five to see how long your walk should be. 1 = 5 min, 2 = 10 min etc. (Don't keep the clamps on longer than you think is safe, though. You're allowed to remove them if necessary, but try to find a restroom or something to do it in instead of ending the dare early.)

Choose a reasonably well populated area for your walk. Don't try to chicken out by avoiding people :P (See what I did there?)

Kitten9876
07-24-2013, 10:20 AM
Well, In that case, I feel obligated to lose my getDare virginity! :D

For all the chickens:

Put a buttplug (or a suitable replacement) in your ass, then cover your pussy in toothpaste. Put clamps/clothes pins on your nipples. Now it's time to take a walk! Put on a short skirt and high heels, no underwear (including bra). You may wear anything you want on your upper body to keep the clamps from showing, but don't cover up more than you have to!

Roll a dice and multiply the number by five to see how long your walk should be. 1 = 5 min, 2 = 10 min etc. (Don't keep the clamps on longer than you think is safe, though. You're allowed to remove them if necessary, but try to find a restroom or something to do it in instead of ending the dare early.)

Choose a reasonably well populated area for your walk. Don't try to chicken out by avoiding people :P (See what I did there?)
I seriously can't do this beings as public is in my limits :c is there a way to adapt this so I don't have to leave my room? Or would you like to punish me for being unable to do it :(

iSpuds
07-24-2013, 10:30 AM

Cow
On my breast.

Jake_1
07-24-2013, 10:36 AM
Hey Everyone just a quick update of current farm animals we have

cow must enjoy breast play/ semi public/ masturbation/ and some humiliation/ also some anal

cow: focki, iSpuds

sheep: slaveneedspunishing

piggys:

chicken: Kitten9876, blahblah9, princesselza

cowgirl: Asdfghjkl95, kami, glamorous9, dirtyslut1, Dare2Girl, Punish_me

pussycat: Sub1246, slutkitten, HolyAnarchy

barn rat:

duckling: Anasub, Nerdwedgie, Simi, eabhlin01

Alexis Rune
07-24-2013, 10:44 AM
I seriously can't do this beings as public is in my limits :c is there a way to adapt this so I don't have to leave my room? Or would you like to punish me for being unable to do it :(

I'll add this adaptation.... Place 2 hardcover books on your head. Walk around the outer edge of the room in the condition described previously a number of times equal to your die roll. If a book drops, that attempt does not count.

iSpuds
07-24-2013, 11:02 AM
Hey Everyone just a quick update of current farm animals we have

Hey, you forgot me! :eek:

Overhood
07-24-2013, 11:04 AM

Oh, ok, I thought this counted as hidden public, since it should be invisible to other people. For future reference, which parts crossed the line?

Edit: I would like to clarify something in my dare: You are allowed to wear normal tops/t-shirts/sweaters etc. The "cover up to keep the clamps from showing" should have said "keep the clamps from showing through your clothes." I didn't intend for you to run around almost topless, although that would be awesome!

Jake_1
07-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Hey, you forgot me! :eek:

Sorry I will add you now :-)

Kitten9876
07-24-2013, 11:32 AM
Oh, ok, I thought this counted as hidden public, since it should be invisible to other people. For future reference, which parts crossed the line?

Edit: I would like to clarify something in my dare: You are allowed to wear normal tops/t-shirts/sweaters etc. The "cover up to keep the clamps from showing" should have said "keep the clamps from showing through your clothes." I didn't intend for you to run around almost topless, although that would be awesome!
I know about the dressing part, but I really don't like being around other people for my dares at all, my hidden public is more in places I definitely won't be seen. Sadly it's hard for me to find anywhere like that anymore, sorry :c I haven't updated my likes/limits in a while :/

OmegaKey
07-24-2013, 11:39 AM
I'll be a cowgirl.

Simi
07-24-2013, 11:43 AM
duckling, on my hip.

Jake_1
07-24-2013, 11:47 AM
Chickens:

You Will start by smearing toothpaste on your clit and all over your tits you will then you may get dressed give yourself a front wedgie and go for a walk to your local shops, You must buy a dildo like object you must then find somewhere quite and insert it up your ass, make sure you take your toothpaste because thats going to be your lube, keep your new toy up your ass reapply your wedgie and walk home once you are home you may mastabate untill orgasm

Note: if you are no where near a shop take a dildo like object with you and do it with that
Also If you do not like public what so ever you can do this from the privacy of your room but its not as fun.

Please PM me or post a report of this dare.

I shall also be posting for other breads shortly (let my imagination wonder and I shall be with you)

Overhood
07-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Ah, no worries! :) To complete my dare, do it in your room instead (naked). Also, instead of walking around, stay on your knees with your head touching the floor. Masturbate the entire time you're in that position, and edge at least once.

Kitten9876
07-24-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm just gonna quit now cause every single task is public -_-

Jake_1
07-24-2013, 12:25 PM

Sorry to hear that all though I do have more private dare I intend to post if you do wish to stay.

Overhood
07-24-2013, 12:46 PM

Sorry, didn't mean to scare you off! :( Have you considered changing your breed? I think most of them involves public, so that kinda sucks, but some of them don't :)

Jake_1
07-24-2013, 12:52 PM
Here is one for all the naughty cowgirls:

First of you are going to need some rope, a pen, a dildo or equivalent and a camara if not against your limits,

You must beggin by getting fully naked and writing slut down the backs of your legs this may be hard but perfect handwriting is not essential you must then mastabate to edge make sure you are very wet.

Then set up your camara and record yourself doing the following (make sure you can either see your face or a side on view):

http://image.dhgate.com/upload/20106/48/ff8080812884b55f012895c981525672/productimg1275567523283.jpg

You will insert your dildo in your pussy if it vibrates set it to medium, you must then really humiliate your self by shaking your ass in the air, after 2 minutes of doing so you may stop, you may then untie yourself, after doing so you must then watch the video of yourself and use your dildo to orgasm.

You can then take a still shot and post it on here or write a detailed report,
Bonus points if you do it with a cowgirl hat on :-)

Have fun

Kitten9876
07-24-2013, 12:54 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to scare you off! :( Have you considered changing your breed? I think most of them involves public, so that kinda sucks, but some of them don't :)
it wasnt just you, it was a bunch of things, and i considered changing, but ducking and barn rat are the only ones without public but piss/watersports are in my limits and crossdressing and not directly in my limits but i dont have anything to use. if new more interesting breeds come up, i might jump back in

twotothetenth
07-24-2013, 12:56 PM
it wasnt just you, it was a bunch of things, and i considered changing, but ducking and barn rat are the only ones without public but piss/watersports are in my limits and crossdressing and not directly in my limits but i dont have anything to use. if new more interesting breeds come up, i might jump back in

pro tip: tell us what you like and what your favorite animal is and we have a new breed just for you.

Jake_1
07-24-2013, 12:59 PM
Pussycat: You must wear the sluttiest outfit you have and insert a butt plug or similar item up your ass and go for a walk and make sure you are wearing a mini skirt and a g-string or thong, during your walk you must reveal your entire ass by bending over, you must then find a quite spot and piss through your underwear you may then continue your walk home, when you arrive home you are allowed to rub yourself through your panties until orgasm.

Did anyone do the above dare? If so what did you think of it PM some hints to what you girls want and I shall make another dare,

Also some reports would be nice :)

Overhood
07-24-2013, 01:13 PM

Yeah, that's completely understandable. Both urine and public stuff seems to be a limit to a lot of people, which shouldn't surprise anyone. I don't think I'd do any dares involving any of them, so I'm in no position to judge ;)

By the way, it might be a good idea for OP to add at least one more breed that doesn't include urine and public :) Might i suggest something like: masturbation / anal / orgasm control / spanking / pain ?

Overhood
07-24-2013, 02:29 PM
Here's one for everyone who doesn't have bondage in their limits. This is a self bondage dare, so you should only do it if you have some experience with that sort of thing. Make sure you're able to untie yourself, of course, and above all else: Stay safe!!!

Get naked, and tie your ankles together. If you have a ball gag, put it on. If not, see if you can find something else to gag yourself with. Now, lie down on your stomach, and tie your non-dominant hand to your ankles. You can leave some rope between your hand and your ankles. The end result should look something like this, but with one hand free:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x192/senn88/hogty.jpg

This might be a little tricky, but do it as best you can. Modify the exact way that you tie yourself up to fit your abilites and equipment. You can use cuffs, different knots, something other than rope etc. if that makes it easier. Also, if you're completely unable to tie your hand, you can simply wrap the rope around your wrist and hold on to it.

When you're in this position, I want you to masturbate until you've both a) Edged three times and b) Been tied up for at least 15 min. Hopefully, this position will make you work for those edges! :D

OmegaKey
07-24-2013, 02:35 PM
Here is one for all the naughty cowgirls:

First of you are going to need some rope, a pen, a dildo or equivalent and a camara if not against your limits,

You must beggin by getting fully naked and writing slut down the backs of your legs this may be hard but perfect handwriting is not essential you must then mastabate to edge make sure you are very wet.

Then set up your camara and record yourself doing the following (make sure you can either see your face or a side on view):

http://image.dhgate.com/upload/20106/48/ff8080812884b55f012895c981525672/productimg1275567523283.jpg

You will insert your dildo in your pussy if it vibrates set it to medium, you must then really humiliate your self by shaking your ass in the air, after 2 minutes of doing so you may stop, you may then untie yourself, after doing so you must then watch the video of yourself and use your dildo to orgasm.

You can then take a still shot and post it on here or write a detailed report,
Bonus points if you do it with a cowgirl hat on :-)

Have fun
I began by getting fully naked and writing slut down the backs of my legs. I then masturbated to the edge, after which i got in the position that the girl in the picture was in and inserted a (remote controlled)vibrator in my pussy and set it to medium and shock my arse in the air for two minutes, during which time i came extremely close to cumming four times, and since it took two minutes to untie myself i came so very close to cumming another two times(i managed to turn off the vibe with its remote.)
Since I didn't have a camera and as a result couldn't do a section of the dare i denied myself the orgasm.

iSpuds
07-24-2013, 02:46 PM
Suggestion: Rearrange the species so that less have public in them (because almost every single one does) as well as crossdressing. Like I said earlier, not a lot of crossdressing goes on in the female community because it's not taboo at all, therefore not very interesting. Instead, I might suggest something along the lines of clothing control. If I were to devise it, I'd do so like this:

cows must enjoy breast play/ semi public/ masturbation/ and some humiliation/ also some anal

sheep must enjoy insertion/ spanking/ public/ breast play/ clothing control

piggys must enjoy messy/ humiliation/ piss/ nudity/ public

chicken must enjoy humiliation/ some pain/ insertions/ anal/ underwear control

cowgirl must enjoy bondage/ humiliation/ pain/ semi public/ masturbation/ clothing control

pussycat must enjoy masturbation/ private humiliation/ bondage/ anal/ overnight dares

dog must enjoy public/ masturbation/ piss/ bondage/ anal

barn rat must enjoy public/ messy/ piss/ wedgie/ masturbation

duckling must enjoy watersports/ cold showers/ bondage/ private humiliation/ anal

See, I added the species dog because cat had public but if you think about it, cats aren't very exhibitionist. They're pretty shy and aloof. However, dogs are all about exhibitionism, so it only makes sense that dogs have public dares. But the rest of the requirements are pretty much the same.

I would also add:

goat must enjoy wedgies/ some anal/ humiliation/ orgasm denial
mule must enjoy pain/ anal/ semi-public/ mild to moderate genital torture/ masturbation
ostrich must enjoy spanking/ public/ breast play/ anal/ messy

Kitten9876
07-24-2013, 03:00 PM
^^i would definitely join as a goat

Simi
07-24-2013, 03:57 PM
and if you changed it to that i would no longer be a duckling given that the only reason i choose it was for the golden.
And none of the others especially appeal

iSpuds
07-24-2013, 04:41 PM
and if you changed it to that i would no longer be a duckling given that the only reason i choose it was for the golden.
And none of the others especially appeal

Oh, ducklings can keep watersports :P I just deleted it by accident! But that's why these sorts of things need to be planned carefully from the beginning so people don't wind up dropping one species and picking up the other.

Simi
07-24-2013, 04:54 PM
although nothing would ever make me enjoy cold showers lol other than UK weather right now

OmegaKey
07-24-2013, 04:55 PM
I'll stick with Cowgirl.

iSpuds
07-24-2013, 06:19 PM
although nothing would ever make me enjoy cold showers lol other than UK weather right now

I can't say I enjoy them either (in fact fuck cold showers, I can't even understand those who DO like them...it just seemed to make sense for a duck. :P) Hot showers are where the party's at. :D

suzesimon
07-24-2013, 06:24 PM
I'll join as a little piggy ;)

Punish_me
07-24-2013, 07:32 PM
I'm rejoining as a pussycat

a.gormley
07-24-2013, 08:44 PM
I am a duckling.

Fetique
07-24-2013, 11:37 PM
Cowgirls:
Stick at least 3 clothespegs on each pussy lip, and on on each nipple.
Then tie your breasts and add a crotchrope. Now hogtie yourself. Make sure to have a reliable way out. Have fun :D

Jake_1
07-25-2013, 03:34 AM
I also have a couple of suggestions for the thread

Firstly I think that we should also have some designated farmers who will tend the animal's by giving tyem dares

And secondly to have a points system to find the best animal on the farm.
So each dare would have a certain amount of points awarded for it. The animal would receive the points by submitting there report either on tge thread or to the farmer who poated the dare extra points for pictures

What does everyone think?

Jake_1
07-25-2013, 03:35 AM
Right another for the cowgirls
You are going to start by getting your vibratior or similar item, then you need to secure it to the arm of a sofa. So now get fully naked and put on your cowgirl hat, make sure you have a timer with you then adopt your position on the saddle set the vibe to medium and begin riding your horse, you have to cum and finish your orgasm on exactly 3 minutes, for every 5 seconds over or under will be 5 minutes of wearing pegs on your nipples if you diddnt wear or have your cowgirl hat that equals an automatic 10 minutes, if you have to go out swap the pegs for bobby pins and wear it uneer your clothes.

Again a report is always appreciated.

Ride 'em' cowgirl!

hheelgirl
07-25-2013, 07:43 AM
I am joining as cowgirl :)

Will start reporting nexet week when i am back home but i feel like i should say i am joining.

Harrison
07-25-2013, 08:28 AM
All piggies must wet themselves on some form of public transport. You can only change when you get home. Please post a report on here :)

Darius Sly
07-25-2013, 08:51 AM
I also have a couple of suggestions for the thread

Firstly I think that we should also have some designated farmers who will tend the animal's by giving tyem dares

And secondly to have a points system to find the best animal on the farm.
So each dare would have a certain amount of points awarded for it. The animal would receive the points by submitting there report either on tge thread or to the farmer who poated the dare extra points for pictures

What does everyone think?

Eh, in my opinion when you make things a competition, some are more inclined to stretch the truth tad bit in their favor. Plus you can't balance the game right unless an even amount of dares is distributed and you don't want to exclude the shyer girls who are trying to work their way in with some of the smaller dares.

Darius Sly
07-25-2013, 08:55 AM
Duckling/cowgirl

Simple enough for those who have handcuffs. Take your keys, put them in a cup of water and freeze them. Then sit in the corner with the ice either on your lap or in front of you with your hands bound naked in your room and blindfolded until you get the keys. If you don't have handcuffs the alternative is freezing a pocket knife or something sharp to cut ropes off you. Wear headphones and blare loud music if your brave

Darius Sly
07-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Cow/Chicken/cowgirl/duckling

Masturbate with something that doesn't belong to you.

Simi
07-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Any suggestions for a non ice based release method (although in all honesty i use rope not cuffs) I live with my family and they would wonder why i am freezing a key (plus atm in UK it would melt VERY quickly

you could do a competition within species. Have best pussy cats, ducklings, cow girls etc. and possibly a reward for each winner

Jake_1
07-25-2013, 09:46 AM
Eh, in my opinion when you make things a competition, some are more inclined to stretch the truth tad bit in their favor. Plus you can't balance the game right unless an even amount of dares is distributed and you don't want to exclude the shyer girls who are trying to work their way in with some of the smaller dares.

Yer ok fair enough was just a thought :-)

iSpuds
07-25-2013, 10:41 AM
Any suggestions for a non ice based release method (although in all honesty i use rope not cuffs) I live with my family and they would wonder why i am freezing a key (plus atm in UK it would melt VERY quickly

you could do a competition within species. Have best pussy cats, ducklings, cow girls etc. and possibly a reward for each winner

One option would be to buy a candle, carve a hole in it (save the wax that you dug out), stick the key in, refill it with the carved-up wax. Be sure not to put the key too close to the wick, though. Then heat the wax and let it cool so that the hole is sealed up again, then you can light the candle and wait until the wax melts to reveal the key. If there were ever an emergency that you needed the key immediately, you can just dig it out or cut the candle open.

With this, you can decide how long or short your wait time will be depending on the size of the candle and the height at which you bury it. Plus, the room will smell nice. :p

This is just a theory, however. I have yet to have the opportunity to try it myself. You could give it a test run and see how well it works.

Shiv
07-25-2013, 10:57 AM
I'll join as a cow and piggy.

Simi
07-25-2013, 11:07 AM
hmmm could try. or given i just use rope could have a candle held pouring onto a certain part of my body :P and only release once i have burnt it to a point

iSpuds
07-25-2013, 12:23 PM
It would be nice if OP could update the new info (species and rules and whatnot) on the first page. But anyway...I guess I'll give tasks as well.

Cows and Sheep:

Time to put those udders to work. Throughout the duration of your time here on the farm, you must strip naked and "milk" your udders for 5 minutes exactly before touching your pussy in any way. If you don't know how, search for a video on proper cow-milking technique. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from those heifers. And don't forget to slather them nice and generously with oil or lotion to keep those teats soft.

Ducks

Say, you gals like to be wet, don't you? Great! Wet your pants right now. Yeah, I mean right now. Don't care what you're doing or what you're wearing. If you don't feel the urge to pee, have yourself a nice cup of tea (or coffee) as well as 16 oz of water, and tie your legs spread wide open in a chair or bed until you can pee.

Pigs

Mud bath time. Got to keep your piggy flesh all nice and cool in this unforgiving summer heat. So get a bucket of dirt from either the yard or perhaps some organic soil (gee, what a pampered piggy!) from a gardening supply store. Mix it with some water and have a good ol' time slopping yourself up. Then, you can hose yourself off in the yard (if you try washing it off in the tub you'll probably clog your drain anyway). Clothing optional.

Since the other species have a bunch of tasks already (everyone seems to favor cowgirls, cats, and chickens...), I can jot down some new ones once they're done.

Is Kitten9876 going to be a goat? If so, I can write some tasks for that species as well.

suzesimon
07-25-2013, 12:43 PM
All piggies must wet themselves on some form of public transport. You can only change when you get home. Please post a report on here :)

there isn't any public transport around here that I can do this on:( but I am going on vacation next week, maybe there will be done there? Except I'm with my family for that...

suzesimon
07-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Pigs

Mud bath time. Got to keep your piggy flesh all nice and cool in this unforgiving summer heat. So get a bucket of dirt from either the yard or perhaps some organic soil (gee, what a pampered piggy!) from a gardening supply store. Mix it with some water and have a good ol' time slopping yourself up. Then, you can hose yourself off in the yard (if you try washing it off in the tub you'll probably clog your drain anyway). Clothing optional.

For this one, is there something I can use instead of dirt? There isn't to much of that around here that I can use

iSpuds
07-25-2013, 12:57 PM
For this one, is there something I can use instead of dirt? There isn't to much of that around here that I can use

Another option would be to make a goopy paste with flour + water + gravel or cornmeal.

Simi
07-25-2013, 01:21 PM
I have just read your post and have pissed myself Sir. There is a damp patch down the front of my jeans now :$

iSpuds
07-25-2013, 01:26 PM
Good job :D However, I am a Miss! :p

Harrison
07-25-2013, 01:32 PM
All ducklings must insert something unconventional into their ass and keep it in for 30 mins. During this time you must, in your head, remind yourself how much of a dirty slut you are that you'd insert anything into your ass for a stranger

Jake_1
07-25-2013, 01:48 PM
For the piggys of the farm: you shall start by getting a banana peeling it and inserting it up your ass now you shall put on your skirt and top no bra or panties, put on your make up heavily but then smear it over your face like you have been ravished, now we are going to go for a nice walk but dont forget to apply your nipple clamps or hair pins if you dont have them on thhis walk you are going to go to the most secluded place you know, you are now to push out that lovley banana in your hand the rub it all over your tits and pussy. Then you shall stand with your legs tight together and piss all down your legs then have a nice walk home, when yiu get there if you have done this dare with no mistakes and you may mastabate to orgasam then clean up if not slap you ass till red raw and stay in your state for 1 hour

spankme554
07-25-2013, 04:08 PM
I'll join as a pussycat and a chicken.

Moon_light_1779
07-26-2013, 11:10 AM
ok I will join as a cowgirl:D

Lurchst3r
07-26-2013, 11:26 AM
This ones for the pussy cats

You are to drink 5 tall glasses of water. Take your biggest toy and insert it anally. Take a 6 sided dice and multiply your roll by 5, this is how many edges you must complete before removing your toy. After each edge you must drink another glass of water, if you feel the urge to pee, you may not use the toilet untill your edges are done, but outside is permitted.

After your edge's you may only cum by humping a piece of furniture.

PM me your reports.

Slave Leia
07-26-2013, 06:10 PM
I will Join as a Cowgirl and Piggy HOWEVER I am not allowed to do any public/Hidden Public at all anyone here will be able to tell if I am doing something and it can get out to family... I will do everything else as best as possible not involving public or hidden public or any public related.

Laila_P
07-27-2013, 06:39 PM
breeds

mule must enjoy pain/ anal/ semi-public/ mild to moderate genital torture/ masturbation

animals

cow: focki, iSpuds, paramoursin

piggys: suzesimon, paramoursin, Slave Leia

chicken: Kitten9876, blahblah9, princesselza, spankme554

cowgirl: Asdfghjkl95, kami, glamorous9, dirtyslut1, Dare2Girl, OmegaKey, hheelgirl, Moon_light_1779, Slave Leia

pussycat: Sub1246, slutkitten, HolyAnarchy, Punish_me, spankme554

barn rat:

duckling: Anasub, Nerdwedgie, Simi, eabhlin01, a.gormley

goat: Kitten9876, wassupdudes, cookies657

mule:

ostrich:

dares

cow go to a dressing room, a closet or sth similar. hite in a stall and strip botemless. stick the index finger of your right hand up your ass and matrubate with your left hand to orgasm

sheep go somewhere using public trasport. while cruising you have to expose your boobs and fondle them for 10 seconds. once you start you are not allowed to stop, or try again. If you fail your boobs stay exposed.

piggys dress like a male and go to a public toilet. use an urinal.

chicken masturbate with a candle. push it four times in your pussy and one time in your ass. it has to be as deep in your ass as it was in your pussy before. if you can orgasm in under 10 minutes you are fine. if you need more time you have to drip one drop hot wax on your clit and one on your asshole for each additional minute.

cowgirl take your lasso with you. (a rope will do well too) go to a tree that has a branch in 6-7 feet height. knot your rope to the brance so that you get a loop. now strip naked. the lowest point of the loop should be about 2 or 3 inches higher than your pussy while standing next to it. now step into the loop and direct the rope on your pussy. masturbate while balancing on tiptoe. you can get dressed again after 30 min. or if you reached climax.

pussycat just do my still virgin dare dressing dare [female] (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=144944)

duckling anally masturbate with three different suitable fruits or vegetables. do it at least ten minutes with each piece. you are only allowed to use lube once.

goat shove a buttplug, dildo or similar up your ass. fix it with some tight panties. wear a short miniskirt or dress. every full hour you have to edge through your panties. after you edged three times you are allowed to take the buttplug out. if you do so you have to take off your panties as well. after you egded the fifth time you are allowed to cum for the next half hour.

iSpuds
07-27-2013, 06:43 PM
Nice. Will do, as soon as I get the chance.

cookies657
07-27-2013, 06:52 PM
I'll be a goat! Temprarily

Kitten9876
07-27-2013, 07:10 PM
(decided to come back and officially as a goat.)

however, i am going to be gone for a week :( but as soon as i get back i will catch up, starting with Laila_P's task. and will post reports.

wassupdudes
07-27-2013, 07:40 PM
I'll be a goat :)

ocmerio
07-28-2013, 03:11 AM
I'd love to be a cow :), but can't a cow be with bondage?:P

spankme554
07-28-2013, 04:13 AM
It seems I'm more of a cow than a pussycat so I'd like to change breeds. I will continue being a chicken and i will get to these dares this week.

EmmaLang
07-28-2013, 04:35 AM
Pussycat for me for sure

blahblah9
07-28-2013, 09:15 AM
ill join as a mule aswell

Piss_slave
07-28-2013, 06:58 PM
I'll join as a cowgirl! And I do like public stuff so it doesn't have to be semi public, it can be full public if you want!

Punish_me
07-29-2013, 01:49 AM
I'm rejoining yet again as a mule

Castaway Darling
07-29-2013, 01:53 AM
I'll be joining as a Cow.~

Simi
07-29-2013, 04:16 PM
we still havent had any watersports or bondage duckling tasks...

kert12
07-29-2013, 05:11 PM
all chickens must go shopping or out in public with both holes plugged with something thats a bit bigger then they are used to and must stay in public for 4 hours when they come home they are to cum in a bowl and then lap it all up.

Please PM me all reports.

kert12
07-29-2013, 05:19 PM
for goats: plug you anus up and give them self a bra connected wedgie must walk on all fours and act like an animal for 1 hour and are not allowed to cum for the next week

PM me the reports

Locked Puppy
07-30-2013, 12:24 AM
Oh my.. look at those lovely ducklings:

They tied their legs into a frog tie and their hands to their shoulders just after they had 4 cups of water to drink. Yes they will move around like that if they want to. They are now too heavy to use their wings and have to stay tied like that until they can't hold it any longer and let go. Then they will writhe in their puddle for about 10 minutes before they are allowed to untie themselfs again.

Look they are even writing a PM to me on how it went... ooh ooh.. this one even posted a dare for asses in the male farm thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142577)

aren't they just adorable :o

iSpuds
07-30-2013, 06:34 AM
^^ Your avatar is so boss.

MessyMarcie
07-30-2013, 07:28 AM
I would like to be a piggys and a barn rat.

FeeltheRez
07-30-2013, 08:34 AM
Grab a cup some rope a toy and head for the tub. Drink a cup of coffee or tea first make sure either is strong. Clog the drain and drink 10 (yes 10) cups of water after you get into a frogtie and hop in. You are to spend the next 2 hours wallowing in your own piss, ducks will constantly fuck them selves anally, pigs will constantly deepthroat a piss covered toy, and rats must constantly fuck their filthy twats and are required to cum every 15 min. To all: roll around in your own filth and take at least 2 golden showers, mouths open and tongues out. Every other time after that you must piss w/your face in the puddle, legs spread, and ass up - that is to say unless you want to take another golden shower. Full reports posted on here for the world to see is all I ask but I won't say no to pics :)

I would like to be a piggys and a barn rat. You have to do this twice since you're both OR you can post a pic into the gD albums

Simi
07-30-2013, 09:41 AM
I will do both of these duckling tasks (which sound very good) after weds night, the bathtub one must wait til my family are out of the house though.
and this cute little duckling just spent some time quacking out an order to the asses on male farm

SwitchBoyC
07-31-2013, 06:05 AM
Here is a task for every breed:

Cows: For one week from now, every day before going to bed you have to "milk" yourself. First put on a collar with a bell. Then tie your boobs up tight and wait 5 minutes. Then take a hose, put it to one nipple and suck the other end while squeezing your tits very hard. Suck each nipple for 20 minutes. Then mooooh 5 times loud before going to bed. Sleep naked.

Sheep: You are only allowed to go to a barber or shave your pubic hair once every 30 days. You also have to wear a vibrator for 2 hours every day, spank each ass cheek 50 times before going to bed and then bleat 5 times loud for a week. Sleep naked.

Piggys: You are only allowed to wear male T-Shirts and short male pants for 2 weeks from now. Underwear only male boxershorts, no bra!!! Naked at home! When you have to go to toilet, do it outside. Before you go to bed, go outside (naked) and roll in the mud for 5 min. If the earth is dry, piss on it to create mud! Then grunt 5 times loud and you can sleep naked on the floor, no blanket! Oh, and only shower once a week!

Chickens: Glue some feathers to your body, where you can cover it with clothes, 50 in total. Leave it there for 1 month. If one feather falls apart, glue another one to your body. Always wear a bright red lipgloss so everyone sees your beak. You can only shower twice a week and when you sleep (naked!) you must have something in your ass. Cackle 5 times before going to bed.

Cowgirls: When you go out the next month, you will have this karada bondage under your clothes: http://ticklishworld.com/images/f/fa/1192296583533.jpg
You will also live in chastity for the next month and sleep naked in a frogtie position on the floor. You may use a blanket. Before you go to bed, shout "Yeeehaaaah" 5 times while spanking your ass.

Pussycats: You will sleep in a hogtie on a blanket on the floor and have a tampon in your ass for the next month. Only shower twice a week and only with cold water. After showering, don't use a towel, but lick your self dry.
If you have to pee either go to a public place and pee to a tree or do a handstand at home and pee in this position! Cry "MEOW!" 5 times before going to bed.

Barn rats: Don't brush your teeth for 2 weeks! If you can't stand it anymore, use only piss on your toothbrush, no water and no toothpaste. Only wear male shirts and ripped jeans for 1 month changing the shirt every week.
Underwear only one male boxershorts (wedgie all the time!!!) for the month, no bra! You can only shower one time after 2 weeks!!! To wash your hair in the meantime, you may give yourself a swirley.
Sleep in full clothes on the floor and squeek 5 times before going to bed!

Ducklings: Give yourself a pee enema instantly! For one month, sleep on the floor naked with your wrists tied to your upper arms and your ankles tied to your upper legs like this: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2010/204/1/a/Frogtie_3_by_silenceyoursword.png
Also do the feather thing like the chickens when you're at home! If you use lipgloss, only use a yellow one! Croak 5 times before going to bed.

ALL BREEDS should document their progress to this task with an detailed album on kinktalk (post link here and/or in your signature) or (if pics are your limits) with a detailed report here! You may also do both. For failing, pm me!

Sexygal495
07-31-2013, 11:14 AM
I'll do it as cowgirl

Piss_slave
07-31-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm sorry sir, I am a cowgirl and I live with other people so there is no way I could do that task for an entire month(It would be a stretch to get away with it even once so I will be PM'ing you for my punishment, I just wanted to document my failure here on the main thread too /:

Cows: For one week from now, every day before going to bed you have to "milk" yourself. First put on a collar with a bell. Then tie your boobs up tight and wait 5 minutes. Then take a hose, put it to one nipple and suck the other end while squeezing your tits very hard. Suck each nipple for 20 minutes. Then mooooh 5 times loud before going to bed. Sleep naked.

Sheep: You are only allowed to go to a barber or shave your pubic hair once every 30 days. You also have to wear a vibrator for 2 hours every day, spank each ass cheek 50 times before going to bed and then bleat 5 times loud for a week. Sleep naked.

Piggys: You are only allowed to wear male T-Shirts and short male pants for 2 weeks from now. Underwear only male boxershorts, no bra!!! Naked at home! When you have to go to toilet, do it outside. Before you go to bed, go outside (naked) and roll in the mud for 5 min. If the earth is dry, piss on it to create mud! Then grunt 5 times loud and you can sleep naked on the floor, no blanket! Oh, and only shower once a week!

Chickens: Glue some feathers to your body, where you can cover it with clothes, 50 in total. Leave it there for 1 month. If one feather falls apart, glue another one to your body. Always wear a bright red lipgloss so everyone sees your beak. You can only shower twice a week and when you sleep (naked!) you must have something in your ass. Cackle 5 times before going to bed.

Cowgirls: When you go out the next month, you will have this karada bondage under your clothes: http://ticklishworld.com/images/f/fa/1192296583533.jpg
You will also live in chastity for the next month and sleep naked in a frogtie position on the floor. You may use a blanket. Before you go to bed, shout "Yeeehaaaah" 5 times while spanking your ass.

Pussycats: You will sleep in a hogtie on a blanket on the floor and have a tampon in your ass for the next month. Only shower twice a week and only with cold water. After showering, don't use a towel, but lick your self dry.
If you have to pee either go to a public place and pee to a tree or do a handstand at home and pee in this position! Cry "MEOW!" 5 times before going to bed.

Barn rats: Don't brush your teeth for 2 weeks! If you can't stand it anymore, use only piss on your toothbrush, no water and no toothpaste. Only wear male shirts and ripped jeans for 1 month changing the shirt every week.
Underwear only one male boxershorts (wedgie all the time!!!) for the month, no bra! You can only shower one time after 2 weeks!!! To wash your hair in the meantime, you may give yourself a swirley.

Ducklings: Give yourself a pee enema instantly! For one month, sleep on the floor naked with your wrists tied to your upper arms and your ankles tied to your upper legs like this: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2010/204/1/a/Frogtie_3_by_silenceyoursword.png
Also do the feather thing like the chickens when you're at home! If you use lipgloss, only use a yellow one! Croak 5 times before going to bed.

ALL BREEDS should document their progress to this task with an detailed album on kinktalk (post link here and/or in your signature) or (if pics are your limits) with a detailed report here! You may also do both. For failing, pm me!

alpha_dominator
07-31-2013, 01:22 PM
For all the species that have pee/watersports entailed.

Fill a cup with a cocktail in the ratio of vodka to piss of 1:5. Chug it

Slave Leia
07-31-2013, 04:44 PM

both tasks are impossible for me from you. I live with 4 other people. None of them are able to know about my kinks and stuff so I am sorry but i can not do this.

Slave Leia
07-31-2013, 04:56 PM
Grab a cup some rope a toy and head for the tub. Drink a cup of coffee or tea first make sure either is strong. Clog the drain and drink 10 (yes 10) cups of water after you get into a frogtie and hop in. You are to spend the next 2 hours wallowing in your own piss, ducks will constantly fuck them selves anally, pigs will constantly deepthroat a piss covered toy, and rats must constantly fuck their filthy twats and are required to cum every 15 min. To all: roll around in your own filth and take at least 2 golden showers, mouths open and tongues out. Every other time after that you must piss w/your face in the puddle, legs spread, and ass up - that is to say unless you want to take another golden shower. Full reports posted on here for the world to see is all I ask but I won't say no to pics :)

You have to do this twice since you're both OR you can post a pic into the gD albums

I don't normally drink tea or coffee. so i drank 2 cans of the Arizona green tea. I make sure once I was tied up I drank my 10 cups of water kinda fast so I know it would not be long until I had to go pee since I was already about ready to go when I Had finished tying myself in the frogtie. I ended up peeing all over myself 7 times or more. I kinda lost count after the 5th I know i peed several times while I was deepthroating the Piss covered Dildo I made sure to soak it constantly every 10-15 minutes. I really actually enjoyed my Piss bath. I peed a few times with my face submerged in the piss since there was quite a good size puddle during that time. I really enjoyed this task overall.

Thank you very much sir.

spankme554
07-31-2013, 05:39 PM

As a cow I can do most of this. I will wear a collar but I don't have a bell. I will tie my boobs up and wait 5 minutes, but I don't have any hose to suck on my nipples. May I clamp them for the 20 minutes and squeeze them hard as a substitution until I get a hose?

As a chicken, I can't glue feathers to myself as Master needs to have access to my body at all times, and glue would interfere with that. I did get a cheap feather boa that I will cut into some pieces to put wear under my clothes if that will be acceptable. I also can't skip my showers as Master requires me to be clean always. I will sleep naked for the month with something in my ass and both cackle and moo before I go to sleep.

With these changes be acceptable Sir?

girly girl
07-31-2013, 07:31 PM
i will join as a chicken

slut1
07-31-2013, 08:25 PM
I will join as a cowgirl and a sheep.

slutkitten
07-31-2013, 10:45 PM
breeds

cowgirl must enjoy bondage/ humiliation/ pain/ semi public/ marination

animals

cow: focki, iSpuds, paramoursin

piggys: suzesimon, paramoursin, Slave Leia

chicken: Kitten9876, blahblah9, princesselza, spankme554

cowgirl: Asdfghjkl95, kami, glamorous9, dirtyslut1, Dare2Girl, OmegaKey, hheelgirl, Moon_light_1779, Slave Leia

pussycat: Sub1246, slutkitten, HolyAnarchy, Punish_me, spankme554

barn rat:

duckling: Anasub, Nerdwedgie, Simi, eabhlin01, a.gormley

goat: Kitten9876, wassupdudes, cookies657

mule:

ostrich:

dares

cow go to a dressing room, a closet or sth similar. hite in a stall and strip botemless. stick the index finger of your right hand up your ass and matrubate with your left hand to orgasm

sheep go somewhere using public trasport. while cruising you have to expose your boobs and fondle them for 10 seconds. once you start you are not allowed to stop, or try again. If you fail your boobs stay exposed.

piggys dress like a male and go to a public toilet. use an urinal.

chicken masturbate with a candle. push it four times in your pussy and one time in your ass. it has to be as deep in your ass as it was in your pussy before. if you can orgasm in under 10 minutes you are fine. if you need more time you have to drip one drop hot wax on your clit and one on your asshole for each additional minute.

cowgirl take your lasso with you. (a rope will do well too) go to a tree that has a branch in 6-7 feet height. knot your rope to the brance so that you get a loop. now strip naked. the lowest point of the loop should be about 2 or 3 inches higher than your pussy while standing next to it. now step into the loop and direct the rope on your pussy. masturbate while balancing on tiptoe. you can get dressed again after 30 min. or if you reached climax.

pussycat just do my still virgin dare dressing dare [female] (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=144944)

duckling anally masturbate with three different suitable fruits or vegetables. do it at least ten minutes with each piece. you are only allowed to use lube once.

goat shove a buttplug, dildo or similar up your ass. fix it with some tight panties. wear a short miniskirt or dress. every full hour you have to edge through your panties. after you edged three times you are allowed to take the buttplug out. if you do so you have to take off your panties as well. after you egded the fifth time you are allowed to cum for the next half hour.
im switching to mule

Crazierthenyou
07-31-2013, 11:45 PM
Ill join as a rat!

young_slut
08-01-2013, 09:00 AM
I'll be a barn rat

Locked Puppy
08-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Hit it Joe...
yeah.. smoooth Jazz...

This one goes out to all the rats in the barn, the ones that are already here and greetings to all the new ones. To you too:

mhmm yeah...
I once saw a barn rat pissing
but there was that one thing

that threw me off

it covered it's breasts and genitalia
in honey and flour
it stayed there for at least an hour

once it had to pee..
well it was hard to see
but it just stood there with honey and flour
probably preparing by drinking for exactly that hour
6 cups of water 2 hours before

it didn't get it from the store, of course,
a faucet was the source

I think it had fun
at least it told me so
in a PM -- telling the woe

[anyone want a recording of this, or is your imagination strong enough? lol .. :) -- HAVE FUN!]

larathomson
08-01-2013, 11:12 AM
I'm in as a barn rat.

Locked Puppy
08-01-2013, 11:14 AM
you know what to do then.. :)

CatGirl6547
08-02-2013, 12:56 AM
I'll join as a pussycat

JessiBear
08-02-2013, 12:58 AM
Ill join a cowgirl :)

Kitten9876
08-02-2013, 12:55 PM
goat shove a buttplug, dildo or similar up your ass. fix it with some tight panties. wear a [U]short miniskirt or dress. every full hour you have to edge through your panties. after you edged three times you are allowed to take the buttplug out. if you do so you have to take off your panties as well. after you egded the fifth time you are allowed to cum for the next half hour.

okay finally did it :) put my glass buttplug in and put on my smallest panties(at least a size too small) and wore a short dress that ended just below my butt. i did the three edges and kept the panties on and plug in and continued the last two edges :) did not cum though(cant :/) (sorry isnt very eventful)

for goats: plug you anus up and give them self a bra connected wedgie must walk on all fours and act like an animal for 1 hour and are not allowed to cum for the next week

PM me the reports
immediately after the above dare, wearing the same things, i kept my glass plug in and hooked the small panties to my bra, giving me a big wedgie then began crawling on all 4's, which pulled the wedgie even higher, and beings as i am a goat here, i acted as a goat for the hour, pretending to chew on everything and sounding like a goat(was very funny haha)

Locked Puppy
08-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Everybody get up! It's cowgirl training time!

Since you'll ride alot your training for today consists of the following tasks:
-- get naked
-- put three clothes pegs or similar on each outer pussy lip and tap them to your thighs put a peg on each nipple
-- fetch a cussion and your favorite dildo(substitute) or a switched off vibrator and insert it
-- run a crotch rope through your lips so the loose ends will be at your back
-- sit down on the cussion and tie your ankles to your hips
-- tie your hands to the rope on your back

you'll be training how to ride like this until you came 3 times
Report back via PM
hint: a knot above your clit might help

and don't forget:
HAVE FUN.. Yeehaw

Locked Puppy
08-02-2013, 01:00 PM
I really gotto talk about those sweet little pussycats on this farm..

all they do is run around on all fours allways having a butt plug or similar things in their ass to fuck themselves with while rubbing their clit.. they never stop!
1 hour at a time they do that.. and then they piss themselves

they even try to imitate the cowgirls above.. but without the clothes pegs.. well they are pussies though...

They'll write a report on what they did and PM it to me

You also HAVE FUN my little pussies!

messysissy
08-02-2013, 01:01 PM
All the Pussycats are to wear their tightest pair of jeans, their skimpiest panties, go to a public place and piss their panties. The jeans cannot be black as their is less chance of people noticing your 'accident'.

spankme554
08-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Laila_P posted

cow go to a dressing room, a closet or similar. get in a stall and strip bottemless. stick the index finger of your right hand up your ass and mastrubate with your left hand to orgasm

Since I've changed from a pussycat to a cow, but still remain a chicken, I did both of these dares.

Cow - This one was pretty easy, except as a cow, I'm also required to do iSpuds's dare here before I can touch my pussy.

Cows and Sheep:

iSpuds - Time to put those udders to work. Throughout the duration of your time here on the farm, you must strip naked and "milk" your udders for 5 minutes exactly before touching your pussy in any way. If you don't know how, search for a video on proper cow-milking technique. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from those heifers. And don't forget to slather them nice and generously with oil or lotion to keep those teats soft.

So after I found a dressing room stall, I started by stripping naked and setting my phone timer to 5 minutes while I milked my udders. You don't realize just how long 5 minutes is to be naked and pulling on your breasts hard until you finish and they are sore. I then put on my lotion to help sooth them and keep them soft. Having completed that part, I was able to start the original dare my sticking my right index finger in my ass and using my left hand to make myself orgasm. It was a little awkward at first, but once I got going it didn't take long.

For the Chicken dare, I was at home, so I stripped and milked myself for another 5 minutes. When I was finished, I was already wet, so I checked the time and slipped it into my wet pussy for the 4 strokes before I moved it to my ass to put it in there. I tried to make sure it went in just as far, but it was hard to tell exactly. I then started working it from one side to the other 4 and 1, 4 and 1 until I came pretty hard. I looked at the clock again and saw that it had only taken me 8 minutes to cum so no hot wax for me today!

Thank you for the dare.

StarShineGirl
08-02-2013, 09:36 PM
I'm a chicken :) sounds good but I've got some udders like a cow too hmm

Laila_P
08-05-2013, 01:00 PM
I am glad to see the first reports referring to my dares coming in. But I am also wondering why no pussycat did my dare. Not even on the hottest days of the year.

So just quoting myself:

(post the reports in the other thread as well)

bluecloud
08-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Ill be a cow- I just don't do public

Asdfghjkl95
08-07-2013, 11:23 AM

-- get naked
-- put three clothes pegs or similar on each outer pussy lip and tap them to your thighs put a peg on each nipple
-- fetch a cussion and your favorite dildo(substitute) or a switched off vibrator and insert it

Report back via PM

and don't forget:
HAVE FUN.. Yeehaw

I should be trying this tonight if all goes well.

PissLover
08-07-2013, 11:31 AM
I'll be a piggy for this!

SlaveLily
08-07-2013, 04:02 PM
I will join as mule and ostrich and goat

spankme554
08-09-2013, 04:53 AM
SwitchboyC's dares

As a cow I can do most of this. I will wear a collar but I don't have a bell. I will tie my boobs up and wait 5 minutes, but I don't have any hose to suck on my nipples. May I clamp them for the 20 minutes and squeeze them hard as a substitution until I get a hose?

As a chicken, I can't glue feathers to myself as Master needs to have access to my body at all times, and glue would interfere with that. I did get a cheap feather boa that I will cut into some pieces to put wear under my clothes if that will be acceptable. I also can't skip my showers as Master requires me to be clean always. I will sleep naked for the month with something in my ass and both cackle and moo before I go to sleep.

With these changes be acceptable Sir?

As a cow I have finished my week of milking. I've tied my breasts, wore my collar, squeezed my breasts hard and wore nipple clamps for 20 minutes before falling asleep with a resounding mooow every night.

I'm still wearing my chicken feathers add the month isn't over until Sept. They do itch terribly and it's embarrassing to lose feathers here and there. I sleep every night naked and plugged.

Thank you for the dares.

Punish_me
08-09-2013, 07:27 AM
There's no dares for us mules :(

Locked Puppy
08-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Look at those poor mules.. not having to pack anything yet..

I know.. let's have some fun with them:
Let's put their nicest butt plug in and tape their pussy lips to their legs.. let's make sure they're nice and dry with a towel beforehand... now let's send them shopping for an hour.. they need the exercize to pack alot! if they'll feel their lips come loose just have some spare tape with you to retape them behind a clothing rack/bush anywhere you won't be seen (easily) ;)
if they get horny and wet? well then just put a tampon in there to soak it all up of course...

Look.. they like it so much, they PMed me a report.. :)

have FUN! :D

Jessieboo
08-11-2013, 01:30 AM
I will join as a chicken! :)

Iawyn
08-11-2013, 02:19 AM
I'll also join in. I guess I'll be a crossbreed of cowgirl and chicken, though if I was to do anything public at all, it has to be hidden please.

slavebich
08-11-2013, 03:20 AM
i will join as duckling

Locked Puppy
08-11-2013, 03:23 AM
to any new pet on here.. search for one dare for your breed in this thread and do it.. if there is none for you, let me know..

slavebich
08-11-2013, 03:32 AM

You have to do this twice since you're both OR you can post a pic into the gD albums
i will do this one

Punish_me
08-11-2013, 04:06 AM
Any more for mules?

ChromeBrowser
08-12-2013, 05:02 PM
I'll join as a cow.

Loo_
08-12-2013, 05:14 PM
I will join as a cowgirl ;)

AnsleyH
08-12-2013, 08:17 PM
i'll join as a cowgirl :)

squidoo
08-12-2013, 11:06 PM
If we're playing by iSpud's new criteria, I'll join as a pussy. <3

"pussycat must enjoy masturbation/ private humiliation/ bondage/ anal/ overnight dares"

TheHotBoyWonder
08-13-2013, 03:59 AM
All Mules should insert an item into there ass, that won't fall out. Then put on a short skirt and at there front door edge 10 times. Once complete peg your pussy lips and walk to your local corner shop and buy a ice lolly. Then walk back, for once your back flip a coin, on heads you massterburbate with the icelolly in your pussy, tails the same but in goes in your ass ti'll its all melted away. Once melted the pegs get flicked off. No cumming:D

slavebich
08-13-2013, 02:11 PM
so i did that i say:

i drink two coups of strong coffe, after 10 minutes i drink 4 glasses off watter, wait 20 minuttes and drink another 4 glasses.
then i take two bottles off beer and two glasses of water and jump in to the bath.
i drink water and start pissing (i try to piss in my mouth too).
Then i start drinking beer and fingering my ass. Then i finish first bottle i piss to this bottle and start fucking my ass with it.
after several time of fucking my ass i lick the bottle and drink another bottle off beer.
then i spend about one hour with one bottle in my ass and other in my mouth (and i pee several times)

Ices
08-13-2013, 11:52 PM

-- get naked

Report back via PM

and don't forget:
HAVE FUN.. Yeehaw

Joining as a cowgirl and will probably do this today. Thanks for posting and expect a PM soon. :)

lollypopcookie
08-14-2013, 01:39 AM
im a cow girl I guess I would do other things but this one the all fit

Bloodmoon
08-14-2013, 12:51 PM
I'm in as cowgirl, and I will try to fulfill the last task as soon as I have enough time at home alone.

SlaveLily
08-14-2013, 01:25 PM
to any new pet on here.. search for one dare for your breed in this thread and do it.. if there is none for you, let me know..

there are none for ostriches

sexychaton912
08-15-2013, 12:28 AM
i'm in as a cowgirl

Locked Puppy
08-15-2013, 12:56 AM
let me tell you how we deal with those filthy ostriches over there...

they just love to go out in public places with anything that resembles a butt plug up their asses while honey is dribbling down between their sexy ass cheeks bend over to moon their messy honey covered plugs and ass for 5 minutes while rubbing their breasts harshly...

it almost looks like they put their heads in the gorund and are trying to fly.. I guess that's where that expression comes from...

after they did that they PM me on how it was and what exactly they did...

AlterEgo
08-16-2013, 12:19 AM
Okay,

So we're on the farm so let's keep that "ol' McDonald had a farm" style. Also so many women and so little dares?
For each and every one of you I have a dare. Just general rules:
You're all pretty farm animals - just like roses and snow patels - each different from another and each full of its own individual and ephemeric beauty and besides dares you should be treated with respect, so if I in some way my dare collide with your limits - just PM me what is wrong and we can fix that ;). I promise that I'd be elastic with dares, but I'd like to see some proofs of my dares getting done - if you have limit on photos and won't send them via snapchat/kik or post it on kinktalk in private album - that's okay - but when that happen I want to read detailed report about what/how/when you're feeling during each steps of my dares. If some instructions collide with instructions of your masters/other dares - write pm to me to change that or ignore it (ie. "you can come" instructions).

my kik/snapchat: alterego26

Cows:
For a breast - draw a mayflowers around your nipples and get cucumber - cut it in half - (that part should be about two inches thick, 3-4 inches long) put it in your bicolour butt (if it's against your limits - put it in your pussy if again(?!?!?!) against your limits - just put it in your mouth), dress up and walk three times around a house making that funny "mooo" noise in each and every one room (if you live with people/parents/whoever - you can make it really quiet and it'll still count). After that you choose the most weird place - go there and with your udders ;) with flowers on them breathing the fresh air from the farm - lay down on your naked breasts and with butt up and rub your pussy til you come mooing. Now take that cucumber out - you can throw it away or just eat it cause food shouldn't be wasted on a farm.

Sheep:
For a good start - spank yourself (40 times each buttock - bleat with each spank) with wooden spoon. After that take as many carrots as you feel comfortable with (and add 2 extra for me) and put them in you holes - you sheep are dirty animals and should had plugs put in your holes so you won't do anything messy on you trail. After that - spank yourself 40 times each buttock (bleat with each spank) and put up your pants. Dress (you can take out some carrots just living one in your furry butt and one in your pussy) and go out - 5 minutes or if you want some greener grass - go for 15 minutes walk. Go back - it's time to clean that fleece - go to bathroom (take wooden spoon with you) - undress and lay on your back and push those carrots with your muscles on yourself. 30 spanks on each buttock and 20 on each breast while rubbing your pussy - bleat with each spank - you can come.

Pig:
Oh piggy, piggy - you're dirty once again? I don't know what to do with you. Come on - we must take you away from other animals so your filth will stay on you and nobody else. Drink 2 cups of water. Take some chocolate (I bet that every gal on this farm want to be piggy now). Put two rows in your mouth, one row in your ass, I'd say one in your pussy but that could mess up with your flora down there so I'm not recommending this. As you feel chocolate melting in your arse put one row on each of your breasts and melt it with your arms. You should look dirty now. If you want to be true pig you should now open window and dirty as a... pig make "oink, oink" to the world. Now when everybody know that you're pig - go to bathroom, lay on you back in your tub and piss over you - yu can lick it now or you could do this earlier ;).. Now rub your pink pussy till you come. Now come once again. And again. And Again... and once more. (5 times)

Chicken:
How can one humiliate creature like chicken... the best thing is to shove metal stick up their ass and put in on the oven... but I won't let you get killed ;). Find cucumber (that thing should be about 2-3 inches thick, 6-9 inches long) Shove it up your ass - fast and brutal. Now put it out. Lube it with toothpaste. Shove it once again. put it out. Fuck yourself with it 20 times. Cluck rubbing your pussy. Put some little tomatoes up your ass till you can't fill yourself with more. Put out some - shove cucumber once again smashing some of them. Cluck more and rub your pussy till you come. Smack yourself in each cheek 4 times. Cluck, shove, rub - you've got the idea - til you can't do it more.

AlterEgo
08-16-2013, 12:20 AM
Don't think that I forgot about rest of you :P - just stupid limit of links/emoticons/pictures/etc.

Cowgirl:
Let's concentrate on that udders you've got. Put a clippers on your nipples and/or clit. Put yourself in this postimg.org/image/71djntolt/ and this postimg.org/image/qzyvjek57/. Get dressed and go out. While walking stop from time to time to moo around here and there. If you'll find yourself in place that absolutely nobody can see you - strip down below and spray perfume on your clit - you can rub it and come mooing or you can get back if that's uncomfortable for you and come in your home/house - 5 edges and you can come - remember about loud mooooooo :D

Pussycat:
Kitty, kitty - oh you furry one... Put yourself in this postimg.org/image/71djntolt/ and this postimg.org/image/qzyvjek57/ . Drink two cups of water. Put cucumber - first cut it in half - (that part should be about two inches thick, 3-4 inches long) in your furry butt. Get dressed and go out (about 20 minutes walk). You purr from time to time. Get somewhere where nobody will see you, but still in public. Take a piss while meowing loud. After that trip come back home and undress - you can take out the cucumber from your butt. Put there as many carrots as you can take. Lay on the floor and rub your pussy like you found catnip meowing loud. You can come.

Rat...
Wedgie for you right know. Feel trapped? Then run... on your four. Your house is your barn. Find yourself some water. You feel soooo thirsty - find water and drink it from the bowl. Find something to eat... Any chocolate maybe? Smear it all over your body. Put in your pussy as many carrots as you comfortable with. Try to search for more chocolate on your four legs. Find more and eat it. Go to bathroom and crouch in your tub - fuck with currots while rubbing your pussy. Edge. Repeat but now you piss while masturbating. Come.

Duckling:
Drink 2 cups of water. Put yourself in this postimg.org/image/71djntolt/ and this postimg.org/image/qzyvjek57/ . You want to get to the pond? We're getting there ;) First try to put ass many carrots as you might feel comfortable in both your holes. After that try to fit extra one in your sweet anus. While having carrot time write on your body - "I'm a little duck - quack, quack". While quacking anf fighting with those carrots try to get to the bathroom. Put as many water as you can (depends on having tub or just shower) in your tub. While the water is pouring - sit on the toilet and keeeping those carrots with your hands from falling out - take a piss. Then still bound and filled with carrots - get to the tub. Fuck with carrots underwater. Edge twice and you can come quacking like a real duckling.

Goat:
Bleat... loud and often. Write on your on one of your thighs"I'm a slutty goat!" and on the second: "I bleat when I fuck". Put as many carrots up your butthole as it's possible. Try to keeping them from falling out by wearing the tightest pants you have and walk on your four for 30 minutes. After each 10 minutes - edge bleating and walk some more. Try not to lose those carrots. If you lose some - then take out all and put them there once again one by one. Get on your bad or something higher than floor. Put your ass high and shit out those carrots while bleating and rubbing your pussy till you come.

Mule:
Smack your pussy 10 times with hand bray after each two. Take one carrot and impale yourself with it. Hurts? It should you can bray loud and edge. Lick your hand and smack your pussy 20 times after each two - bray. Remove carrot and take another one - now shove two carrots up your ass. Fiercely. Edge. With wet wooden spoon smack your pussy 30 times (as usual - bray for each two smacks). Take two carrots out and get another one - those 3 carrots lubricate with toothpaste. Shove it deep in your ass and while it hurts - edge once. After that you can come (with those carrots til the end) braying loudly.

Ostrich:
Look for inspiration: www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqemCmSCuhs. Undress and spank yourself with wooden spoon - 20 times each buttock and 10 for each breast. Now take your hairbrush - 20 smacks on each buttock 5 on each breast. Same wooden spoon put in your ass. Fuck 30 times your butt while laying on your titties on the floor. Put there as many carrots as you can take (remember - only ass). Try to force there one more for me. Try to sit with them up your ass and rub some chocolate in your breasts. You can lick a little. Go to window - remember those ostriches from that movie? Open the window and try to look like one. You can shit those carrots out - still standing near the window. Put some chocolate in your ass. Now put pealed banana. Close the window. Put another pealed banana if you can. Now lay on your titties and spank your butt with wooden spoon 30 times each buttock and with hairbrush: 30 smacks for each buttock. Rub your pussy til you come.

I put a lot of thought in those dares and I hope you'll like them... Remember about those proofs/reports though :)

tofu
08-16-2013, 02:57 PM
I go away for a while and come back to a female farm D: I've been missing out on the fun. so I'll join as a mule.

Marceline
08-16-2013, 11:51 PM
Sign me up as a pussycat, please!

Twisted_Master
08-17-2013, 09:53 AM
so i did that i say:

i drink two coups of strong coffe, after 10 minutes i drink 4 glasses off watter, wait 20 minuttes and drink another 4 glasses.
then i take two bottles off beer and two glasses of water and jump in to the bath.
i drink water and start pissing (i try to piss in my mouth too).
Then i start drinking beer and fingering my ass. Then i finish first bottle i piss to this bottle and start fucking my ass with it.
after several time of fucking my ass i lick the bottle and drink another bottle off beer.
then i spend about one hour with one bottle in my ass and other in my mouth (and i pee several times)

You are certainly a very filthy duck, I hope any other ducks out there are taking notes (speaking of which, ducks seem to be a rare breed at this farm)!

Tell me, my little duckling, did you enjoy this dare? Did you manage to piss in your mouth? I certainly imagine that in trying to pee in your own mouth you managed to cover yourself in your own warm urine... how deliciously filthy! How did it feel lying in your own piss? Did you lift your ass so that the piss in the bottle ran into your ass?

Yours,

Twisted Master

PetPiggySarah
08-17-2013, 04:42 PM
It's only for girl ?

skye939
08-18-2013, 04:05 PM
I'll join as cowgirl

AlterEgo
08-18-2013, 04:07 PM
So... 3 new members and no reports? No pictures? No vivid images painted by words for my brain? ... Punishment is coming, animals - remember to behave.

Nerdwedgie
08-18-2013, 04:50 PM
i would like to change to a goat

whoamidontask
08-18-2013, 05:00 PM
i wanna be a duckling pm me :)

Daisy313g
08-18-2013, 10:09 PM
I will join as chicken

Slave Leia
08-19-2013, 01:07 AM
It's only for girl ?

yes this is for females only.. there is a Male farm only for males to be trained...

lollypopcookie
08-19-2013, 07:35 PM
there are not a lot of post for cow girls I might change

Slave Leia
08-19-2013, 08:56 PM
there has been very few posts for Cowgrils and piggys. I was kinda hoping for more dares..

AlterEgo
08-19-2013, 11:39 PM
there has been very few posts for Cowgrils and piggys. I was kinda hoping for more dares..

I'm still waiting for my reports - since last week none came :mad: and only one cow was decent enough to answer that she'll do my dare as soon as she gets little time for it. :p
So the best way to get more dares is to start doing those that were already posted
here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1056393&postcount=190)
and
here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1056394&postcount=191)

Slave Leia
08-20-2013, 01:16 AM
I'm still waiting for my reports - since last week none came :mad: and only one cow was decent enough to answer that she'll do my dare as soon as she gets little time for it. :p
So the best way to get more dares is to start doing those that were already posted
here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1056393&postcount=190)
and
here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1056394&postcount=191)

those are not possible for me to as they are not in my limits. >_> and as stated in my sig. I DON'T EDGE AND CANT DO PUBLIC.. I have 4 roommates and cant do anything outside my room.. :\

lambada
08-20-2013, 10:32 AM
Piggys:
Take pictures for each line of this dare.
Find your favourite pair of sneakers, the more well-loved the better.
Piss in them.
Put them back on your feet without removing the piss.
Go out in public wearing them for at least 30 minutes.
PM me links to the pictures. (or post them in this thread)

Slave Leia
08-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Piggys:
Take pictures for each line of this dare.
Find your favourite pair of sneakers, the more well-loved the better.
Piss in them.
Put them back on your feet without removing the piss.
Go out in public wearing them for at least 30 minutes.
PM me links to the pictures. (or post them in this thread)

great another task i cant do as it crosses my limits of public and pics... -_-

lambada
08-21-2013, 02:26 AM
great another task i cant do as it crosses my limits of public and pics... -_-

You may want to rethink your breed then - public should be fine for piggys. (Although I admit it doesn't specify pics) ^.^

Slave Leia
08-21-2013, 11:58 AM
then there would be no point in even doing anything here... :\ Public is a Limit of mine no mater what even hidden public i wont do. also I have pics in my limits incase you did not see that.. -_-

spankme554
08-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Cows:
For a breast - draw a mayflowers around your nipples and get cucumber - cut it in half - (that part should be about two inches thick, 3-4 inches long) put it in your bicolour butt (if it's against your limits - put it in your pussy if again(?!?!?!) against your limits - just put it in your mouth), dress up and walk three times around a house making that funny "mooo" noise in each and every one room (if you live with people/parents/whoever - you can make it really quiet and it'll still count). After that you choose the most weird place - go there and with your udders with flowers on them breathing the fresh air from the farm - lay down on your naked breasts and with butt up and rub your pussy til you come mooing. Now take that cucumber out - you can throw it away or just eat it cause food shouldn't be wasted on a farm.

Body writing is a limit of mine so I couldn't draw on my breasts. I did insert the cucumber. I couldn't walk around the house though as I live with others. So I had to do this in my room. I then went into the bathroom and came in the tub throwing the cucumber away when I was finished.

Chicken:
How can one humiliate creature like chicken... the best thing is to shove metal stick up their ass and put in on the oven... but I won't let you get killed . Find cucumber (that thing should be about 2-3 inches thick, 6-9 inches long) Shove it up your ass - fast and brutal. Now put it out. Lube it with toothpaste. Shove it once again. put it out. Fuck yourself with it 20 times. Cluck rubbing your pussy. Put some little tomatoes up your ass till you can't fill yourself with more. Put out some - shove cucumber once again smashing some of them. Cluck more and rub your pussy till you come. Smack yourself in each cheek 4 times. Cluck, shove, rub - you've got the idea - til you can't do it more.

For this one, I put the cucumber in as fast as I could and pulled it back out. Then I lubed it up with toothpaste and started again going 20 times. I don't do messy, so I didn't do the tomato part. I rubbed my clit until I came clucking all the time. I then gave myself 4 smacks on each cheek. After that I couldn't start again as it hurt too much the first time.

Connor.smith
08-21-2013, 07:18 PM
Chickens- go to the mall with a egg in the back of your panties. Stay there for an hour. If it broke on me for a punishment.

spankme554
08-21-2013, 07:59 PM
Sorry but this chicken doesn't do messy.

slavegirl:)
08-21-2013, 08:11 PM
I'll be a sheep. :)

waywardson1990
08-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Strip.
Ball for 5 hours

Hrisy
08-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Can I join as a cowgirl?

imabadslut
08-23-2013, 09:53 AM
I would like to join as a cow :)

leukotomy
08-24-2013, 07:31 AM
I'd like to join as a chicken

sarah-jones
08-24-2013, 07:42 AM
can i join as a cowgirl.

lovelyrefrain
08-24-2013, 11:14 PM
I will be a cowgirl(:

bluecloud
08-26-2013, 02:07 PM
Okay,

So we're on the farm so let's keep that "ol' McDonald had a farm" style. Also so many women and so little dares?
For each and every one of you I have a dare. Just general rules:
You're all pretty farm animals - just like roses and snow patels - each different from another and each full of its own individual and ephemeric beauty and besides dares you should be treated with respect, so if I in some way my dare collide with your limits - just PM me what is wrong and we can fix that ;). I promise that I'd be elastic with dares, but I'd like to see some proofs of my dares getting done - if you have limit on photos and won't send them via snapchat/kik or post it on kinktalk in private album - that's okay - but when that happen I want to read detailed report about what/how/when you're feeling during each steps of my dares. If some instructions collide with instructions of your masters/other dares - write pm to me to change that or ignore it (ie. "you can come" instructions).

my kik/snapchat: alterego26

Cows:
For a breast - draw a mayflowers around your nipples and get cucumber - cut it in half - (that part should be about two inches thick, 3-4 inches long) put it in your bicolour butt (if it's against your limits - put it in your pussy if again(?!?!?!) against your limits - just put it in your mouth), dress up and walk three times around a house making that funny "mooo" noise in each and every one room (if you live with people/parents/whoever - you can make it really quiet and it'll still count). After that you choose the most weird place - go there and with your udders ;) with flowers on them breathing the fresh air from the farm - lay down on your naked breasts and with butt up and rub your pussy til you come mooing. Now take that cucumber out - you can throw it away or just eat it cause food shouldn't be wasted on a farm.

Did it. Drew flowers said moo in every room. Put it in my pussy, and didnt cum cuz i cant

Scene_Slave
08-26-2013, 11:06 PM
I'd like to join as a cowgirl please, as it fits me best... except for the public, so I won't do public. (I'll be a chicken if I have to, due to my issue with public, but I'd prefer to be a cowgirl)

CharlieS
08-27-2013, 03:52 AM
All pussycats must go to a very public place such as a high street and orgasm 3 times. If you have a vibrating sex toy you may use that, but if not then you will have to find some way to be discreet and hope no one notices.

Have fun ;)

hypnosisguy
08-27-2013, 08:10 AM
Maybe I should make hypno files for each animal, making you feel and obey each animal's role...

anybody willing to subject themselves to this if I do?

Simi
08-27-2013, 11:20 AM
I will do within reason as a duckling

Bloodmoon
08-27-2013, 02:30 PM
I am willing if it would not have pernament effects.

Maybe I should make hypno files for each animal, making you feel and obey each animal's role...

anybody willing to subject themselves to this if I do?

Slut Nikki
08-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Ill be different and go with barn rat ;) dare me bitches, please pm me if you wanna give me dares and make me ur bitchh

spankme554
08-27-2013, 09:01 PM
I will try it for a chicken or cow.

xsweetbitchx
08-28-2013, 10:48 AM
In as a pussycat =)

CharlieS
08-28-2013, 04:56 PM
Pussycats and ducklings must pee in a jug, pour it over themselves and orgasm twice. The pee must cover your face, hair, breast and pussy. Have fun ;)

hypnosisguy
08-29-2013, 06:59 AM
As previously discussed, here is the link for the first hypno file related to this thread.

You listen to this at your own risk, and I am not responsible in any way for anything that happens as a result of listening to this file.

Men, you've been warned, this is not for you. If you are male, or male posing as a female I highly recommend you do not listen.

This file will enforce the cow behavior as described in the original post of this thread. There's a heavy emphasis on the breast play. You will feel like you need to obey the cow related posts on this thread. The file is habit forming, and don't be surprised if you feel a little fuzzy after listening.

When you listen, do not have any distractions. You will lie down, close your eyes, and do NOTHING ELSE but listen. Listening while doing something like surfing or chatting is not hypnosis. You will treat it as if you are going to take a nap. Do nothing else. No multi tasking (I can't believe I have to say that, but unfortunately, the youth of our day seem to have it in their head they can do it all at once hehehe). Do not be surprised if there are no results on the first listen. Give it a few times before anything sinks in.

The file can be downloaded here... http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/76925108/file.html

I do not recommend listening to the file on the web page... the media player on the page tends to crash which can lead to a not so good listening experience. I usually recommend headphones.

If ever you have concerns or need to have the effects of the file turned off, private message me and I will take it into consideration. If you're a male, I again warn you, do not listen. I will not be making any files for males either, so don't bother asking.

More to come soon. These take time to make. I will entertain requests as to which one to make next. I also do not care about peoples limits. If they are assuming this role, they are following the role of the breed they have chosen. Choose an animal within your limits if you're not comfortable with that breed's tasks.

Please post about your experiences or PM me with results. I'm usually more comfortable with making enslavement files, so making things specific to the thread is a little out of my usual zone. :cool:

Enjoy!

Simi
08-29-2013, 07:07 AM
I would like a duckling one :$

hypnosisguy
08-29-2013, 07:39 AM
As requested - duckling file.

As previously discussed, here is the link for the first hypno file related to this thread.

You listen to this at your own risk, and I am not responsible in any way for anything that happens as a result of listening to this file.

Men, you've been warned, this is not for you. If you are male, or male posing as a female I highly recommend you do not listen.

This file will enforce the duckling behavior as described in the original post of this thread. You will feel the need to obey the duckling posts in the forum. There will be a need for watersports, anal, etc.. The file is habit forming, and don't be surprised if you feel a little fuzzy after listening.

When you listen, do not have any distractions. You will lie down, close your eyes, and do NOTHING ELSE but listen. Listening while doing something like surfing or chatting is not hypnosis. You will treat it as if you are going to take a nap. Do nothing else. No multi tasking (I can't believe I have to say that, but unfortunately, the youth of our day seem to have it in their head they can do it all at once hehehe). Do not be surprised if there are no results on the first listen. Give it a few times before anything sinks in.

The file can be found here - http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/39000030/file.html

I do not recommend listening to the file on the web page... the media player on the page tends to crash which can lead to a not so good listening experience. I usually recommend headphones.

If ever you have concerns or need to have the effects of the file turned off, private message me and I will take it into consideration. If you're a male, I again warn you, do not listen. I will not be making any files for males either, so don't bother asking.

More to come soon. These take time to make. I will entertain requests as to which one to make next. I also do not care about peoples limits. If they are assuming this role, they are following the role of the breed they have chosen. Choose an animal within your limits if you're not comfortable with that breed's tasks.

Please post about your experiences or PM me with results. I'm usually more comfortable with making enslavement files, so making things specific to the thread is a little out of my usual zone.

Enjoy!

Slave304
08-29-2013, 08:00 AM
I will join as a cowgirl

hypnosisguy
08-29-2013, 08:39 AM

This file will enforce the cowgirl behavior as described in the original post of this thread. You will enjoy bondage, humiliation, pain, semi public, and masturbation The file is habit forming, and don't be surprised if you feel a little fuzzy after listening.

The file can be found here - http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/13489134/file.html

Please post about your experiences or PM me with results. I'm usually more comfortable with making enslavement files, so making things specific to the thread is a little out of my usual zone.

Enjoy!

hypnosisguy
08-29-2013, 12:00 PM
Cowgirls

For the next 24 hours after reading this, you must "ride" an object to masturbate. When you are about to cum, you have to shout out "yeehaa!"

lovagurl08
08-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Can there be a sheep file please

Beaut
08-29-2013, 08:37 PM
I'll join as a cowgirl. :)

jordan1994
08-29-2013, 09:18 PM
Ill be a chicken and a sheep :)

hypnosisguy
08-30-2013, 06:38 AM
Here is the sheep file.

This file will enforce the sheep behavior as described in the original post of this thread. You will enjoy insertion, public, spanking, messy, and breast play. The file is habit forming, and don't be surprised if you feel a little fuzzy after listening.

The file can be found here - http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/78174837/file.html

Enjoy!

slutkitten
08-31-2013, 06:24 PM
can you make a mule one please

hypnosisguy
09-02-2013, 06:41 AM
I will this week. Taking a little break for labor day.

Kitten9876
09-04-2013, 01:38 PM
is goat still an option? I've been a goat for a while and there are still next to no things for a goat :( all i see are mostly things for cows or cowgirls, which is no problem, but remember us other creatures :P

goat: must enjoy wedgies/ some anal/ humiliation/ orgasm denial

hypnosisguy
09-04-2013, 09:15 PM
Is anybody doing the files?

Simi
09-05-2013, 01:40 AM
like i mentioned in private i have a few issues with the file

spankme554
09-05-2013, 01:44 AM
I've been doing the files. Very relaxing and I do keep checking but no one is posting dares for us anymore.

2bchew
09-05-2013, 01:51 AM
This 1 is for the lonely GOATS.
Seeing as how the goats are not getting used much anyway there should be no reason for the goats to have an orgasam for the next 5 days.
After 5 days the goats will have to come back on this thread and beg for somebody to give them permission to orgasm.

masters_kitten
09-05-2013, 02:09 AM
ill join as a chicken if anyone is even posting much on here any more... it sucks when stuff like this dies :/ its so fun x

hypnosisguy
09-05-2013, 05:22 AM
Cows must milk their breasts for a total of an hour today. This can be split into multiple moments. At least half of that hour must be spent milking outside the house. This could be in a bathroom stall, or a changing room, etc.

Report on your progress and how your breasts feel, especially those doing the hypno files.

hypnosisguy
09-05-2013, 05:25 AM
Cowgirls must spend all their time at home with clothespins or equivalent on their nipples. For the next 24 hours after reading this they must also "ride" when they masturbate and yell "yeehaw" when they cum.

Those doing the hypno files, report on your progress.

masters_kitten
09-05-2013, 06:44 AM
oh and do chickens HAVE to enjoy anal? I haven't really tried any anal so yeah... :) still pretty innocent x