PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Dare Part VII [Fiction]

Rob
03-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Okay, let me preface this final chapter in my saga of Truth or Dare: Wow. Thank you so much for letting my story become the gem of the getDare storyboard, the very first story posted in this board was Truth or Dare Part I. That thread was also the 600th thread to be posted on all of getDare's forums. It has been amazing and fun writing Truth or Dare for you. One of the replies to the first part was "You are like the J.K. Rowling of Dare Stories" and now I am living up to that. I didn't plan on writing 7 parts, but I will promise you this: This story will not end well. I will write no follow ups to this story, and this story will end with the sickest dare ever, because it combines all types of dares: sexual, painful, disgusting, and embarrassing. This will be the scariest, most depressing part, and one person will die. I really hope you enjoy it.

PREVIOUSLY:
Mike, Cameron, and the other two boys ran back into the woods behind Mike's house. Without thinking, Luke and Alex jumped out of the bedroom window and ran to the same place.

The four boys were watching the house, and didn't notice Luke and Alex behind them.

"Cameron, you smell like $%#*." Mike said.
"That's not me."

Luke and Alex ran, and Mike and the other three followed them. Now, it was a hunt, for the blood of boys.

Luke was not very athletic, and he was short on breath, but he ran for fear of his life. He saw what the boys did to Alex, and knew that they would have no regrets doing the same to him. Luke tripped. This was a horrible event.

Alex was able to run faster and was out of the sight of Mike, Cameron, and their other two goons, when he found a good hiding spot. Luke was ten feet away from the hiding spot when he tripped. Alex watched in horror.

The four big bullies surrounded Luke and attacked him. His underwear was always five feet above his head, and his body was visibly bruising from the beating. Eventually the boys dropped Luke, who was in horrible pain
"Boys!" Luke said, "Let me not live! Kill me now, or I will live in pain, suffering, and agony."
"But of course!" Mike said, picking up a cinder block and dropping it on Luke's head. This broke Luke's skull, and he died.

Luke died happily, for he knew that his pains would have healed, and the sores would have become scars, but he also knew that if he died, the grief would horribly affect Mike.

Alex was in shock. Were these murderers really his friend? He cried and gasped. Mike heard this. "So this is him! The traitor, Alex, who helped Luke escape from the wedgie, who told him our secret! Grab him, but spare him! We will make him wish he were lucky as Luke!"

Cameron smiled at this prospect. He and the two goons grabbed Alex and tied him tightly. He was hung by the briefs that were put on him for the hanging wedgie on a limb. He was just at waist level for the boys. "Cameron, remember our plan?"
"Yes."
"Do it."

'A Plan? They had a plan? So, all along, they were going to do this to me?' Alex was full of regrets. 'They knew they would torture me so, and still, I went back? I would have been better off walking home in briefs than to have gotten egged by these bastards.'

Cameron unzipped his zipper and pulled out his penis. He smiled maliciously, and forced Alex to suck his cock. Alex bit Cameron's dick, and Cameron pulled out a knife and cut Alex's wrist, just to the point that it barely bled. He then gave the signal for the other two guys to use Alex as a toilet.

Cameron then forced Alex again to orally please him. This time, not by will, but by force, Alex sucked until Cameron cummed in his mouth. Cum was all also all over Alex's face, and Alex was horribly mad. After this, the boys gagged him and carried him to the local park. It was only 6 in the morning, but they were able to reach the park from the woods and hung Alex from a tree in the middle of the playground. He stayed there until 6 that night, when a girl, Caroline saw him.

"Are you okay?" She asked.
"Only in a little pain."
"Would you like to come down?"
"I'd love to."
Caroline undid the knot that held him over the branch, and gently lifted Alex to the ground. She told him to go swim in the lake, to wash off, and he did. She brought him a towel and boxers and shorts that belonged to her ex-boyfriend. As he put the clothing on, he thought 'Oh, how great it must be to be Luke.'

Caroline gave Alex a ride to his house, for she was a friend of his sister. On the way to his house, they passed Mike's house, where a man and a woman were standing outside. "Who are you?" Alex asked as Caroline drove slowly past the house. "We're Luke's parents, and we're here to pick him up, he hasn't come home yet." Alex knew why Luke hadn't gone home: He never will.

---
The end.

Smile Guy
03-23-2007, 02:18 PM
My god, that's violent. They actually did that to Luke... what a depressing end. It would have been nice to see some sort of comeuppance for Mike, but never mind... it's a good story!

DareByrd
03-23-2007, 02:36 PM
great story but like smile guy said it was VIOLENT...still all the same i wish you weren't hanging up the towl yet your stories are awesome

TrekBoy008
03-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Interesting how the sleepover sort of devolved into a savage, free-for-all crazed hunt. It reminded me very much of Lord of the Flies.

Rob
03-24-2007, 03:41 AM
I will write different stories, I'm not hanging up the towel once-and-for-all, I'm just finished with these adventures. I killed him to signify the end of the story. But still, (like Lord of the Flies) it has a strange ending just like LotF. Especially with Caroline and Luke's parents (but it's mainly the parents) who react much like the sailor of LotF. (if you haven't read Lord of the Flies, you will.)

cheesy dude
03-24-2007, 11:20 AM
waaaAAAA?!? luke died? i dont reallyu like that bit its really scary, it is really malicius that those people lured him into the house as a friend then killed him!

thats really depressing... i think its writtain a bit differently rob. AND like J.K rollin i think you might just be starting to milk these storys a bit (no affence)

you should start a new series that will re inspire all of us :)

Rob
03-24-2007, 03:15 PM
You know that JK Rowling is going to see this and say "Man, that's a good story! I love how it ended." Then she'll call up her editor and make Harry die at the end of Book 7. I knew that I would kill Luke from the get-go. I didn't know how badly I would treat Alex, and what they would exactly do to Luke, but I knew that he would be killed. Plus, he died strategically:

Luke died happily, for he knew that his pains would have healed, and the sores would have become scars, but he also knew that if he died, the grief would horribly affect Mike.

Mike will be grieved by the incident, but I won't tell you that story: it has nothing to do with TorD.

cheesy dude
03-24-2007, 03:20 PM
ok, as long as its not based on anything too true i might sleep easily lol

Rob
03-24-2007, 03:43 PM
It's a loose re-telling of the fictional story Lord of the Flies, where boys from a private school are involved in a plane crash on a deserted island. No adults survived the crash. The boys eventually became savage and killed two others.

insanehuman455
04-02-2007, 11:12 AM
wow, didnt think it would end that bloody, from simple truth or dare, to murder.

Big_Joe
04-04-2007, 10:00 AM
wow just came back and read the end of ur story... All i can say is WOW! This is the most voilent thing i have pictured since Kill Bill and Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrells, now thats an achievement!

kelkjo25
07-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Wow i really never saw that coming those guys really were crazy?! They murdered someone he knew then forced him to give em Blowjobs?!!?!?!?! What a great VIOLENT,GRUESOME,DEPRESSING, Ending!