PDA

View Full Version : Summer Dares

Bi_joey
07-11-2013, 06:44 AM
As it is summer, anyone care so share any 'summer themed' Dares now the weather is nice and hot and more people are out side :p

For example lying outside in the hot sun, and getting as many ice cubes/lollys up your ass.

rhode64
07-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Heres one I have done several times already.Its warm in the uk and due to last into next week so guys shorts commando girls summer dress commando .Find a country walk out of town must take at least an hour to do a round trip.Must be done during the day.Remove your clothes and hide them somewhere or if your brave leave them in plain sight .Now walk away from them and do your round trip arriving back an hour later .If your clothes are still there put them on and go home .If their gone get home naked .Good luck have fun .A touch for the extra brave take a camera and ask someone that sees you to take pics and post them to Newbie nudes online .
Let us know here if you did it how it felt etc and if you were one of the really brave .I got my pics just havnt got round to posting mine yet but will in the next 2 days .

Inqui36
07-12-2013, 08:02 AM
Great idea. :D

Clothing:
Go without a bra (5 point)
Go without panties (10 points)
Go without bra and panties (20 points)
Wear a short dress/skirt (10 points)
Wear a short dress/skirt without a bra (30 points)
Wear a short skirt/dress without panties (40 points)
Wear a short skirt/dress without bra and panties (50 points)

Tasks:
Flash your boobs (30 points)
Moon somebody (40 points)
Flash your pussy (60 points)
French kiss with another girl (700 points)
Feel another girl’s boobs (100 points)
Feel another girl’s pussy (150 points +50 for (semi-)public place)
Make another girl orgasm (200 points +50 for (semi-)public place)
Have an orgasm by another girl (250 points +50 for (semi-)public place)
Edge in a (semi-)public place (200 points)
Cum in a (semi-)public place (250 points)

Taken from my thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=146108)