PDA

View Full Version : A Very Cruel World [NON-FICTION]

Wcbrown514
03-23-2007, 08:17 AM
Ok this is my first fiction story on here.

Ok first of all this story is fiction…sort of, it is fiction because none of this would have happen had I not found a mistress in the story, but the rest is base upon fact.

Since I was 13, I have found that I seem to make friends with very controlling girls, but none were as bad until I met Claire(not real name.). She was very pretty and she wasn’t preppy she dressed like she was in a band. I befriended her quickly ,we had classes together and we had a lot in common, and I began to learn more and more about her and soon I was sure she was into slave and mistress stuff, but I wasn’t going to ask her if she was for fear of it turn out that she wasn’t. One day in class she came up and asked me what S & M was and I hesitated for a minute then I told her what it was and asked her if she was into that stuff ( At this point I am about to wet myself), then she tells me that she would like to try it out on some poor sap. So then I get kind of quiet and she looks at me funny… “Paul(not real name), are you into that kind of stuff?!?!” and quietly I answer back “….yes….” She almost laughs out loud and I thought she might have tricked me into telling her that I was just so she could make fun of me about it( She is EXTREMELY evil). She tells me after class to come to her house immediately after school, I try to tell her I have to go home, but she grabs my nuts and squeezes them really hard and told me I was to show up out her house directly after school!

Ok I arrive at her house and a note is on the door it reads….

Dear B**ch,

I am away for an hour, but the key is under the door and you are to go inside and change into the clothes I have laid out for you. After you are properly dressed, then clean up my room nice and tidy. After it is clean then clean the kitchen and living room and if this is not finished before I return then you shall be severely punished. Good luck and all the things you shall need to clean are on the bed as well.

Your Mistress,
Claire

So I look at the bed and wouldn’t you have guessed it she has laid out Skanky tank top, black bra, a denim mini skirt, a very small g-string bikini, and some very high heels. You might think that because she isn’t here I wouldn’t do this, but she had sister and apparently she told them because they said that if I didn’t do what they say as well, then they would tell her I didn’t clean properly so I would get punished and I didn’t want to know what the punishment is. So as I finish the kitchen, the last room,(I also had to clean the 2 sisters rooms as well) she walks through the door and immediately takes out her camera and snaps some photos of me in the clothes and checks me over to see if I have on the g-string then takes a pic of that as well. She made me stay in the clothes for the rest of the night, but she just made me go and get things for her and nothing else really, but it was Friday and she made me tell my parents I was staying at a friends house tonight. Before we went to bed she said “ Don’t worry slave tomorrow will be much worse…Oh and you sleep in this!” She throws me the skimpy night gown and I took off the tank top and skirt was about to take off the g-string when she slapped me and told me to keep it on! Then we rested….

depp=noob=lol
03-23-2007, 08:48 AM
good writing.. i really like this.

Pokerboy
03-23-2007, 08:52 AM
Looks like we got ourselves a brand new writer!

Wcbrown514
03-23-2007, 09:05 AM
It is good to join the club! I will start to working on the part 2, but I am going out of town this weekend so expect sometime sunday or monday, but tuesday at the last!

DareByrd
03-23-2007, 02:28 PM
wow its really good, all i can say

xdressslave
03-24-2007, 02:46 AM
OOO a very good start! Keep it up mate.

Glutgod
03-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Yes a very "interesting" story you've written.

Musty 21
03-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Its very good i like it, looking forward to part 2

Manbearpig
03-25-2007, 11:11 AM
i'm loving it keep it up!!!!

Wcbrown514
03-25-2007, 12:02 PM
I was awoken at 5:00 in the morning where I found my outfit for the day and a list of things to do. My clothes consisted of a red dress, frilly bra, another thong, and some heels. The list was like this.

I am glad to see your awake! Now I have laid out your clothes and something’s to do so get dressed and finish them before I awake up. Here they are.

1. Go to McDonalds and get me some breakfast(while dressed, duh!)
2.Pick up 2 box of tampons(one for me and one for you!)
3.Get some duct tape
4.Clean out my car
5.Wash the clothes you wore yesterday they are filthy.

I stopped at Wal-Mart for the duct tape, tampons, and I picked up the McDonalds there as well. As I arrived home however she was already awake and she looked very pissed because I had not finished the chores. So now she said I must be punished and I was fearing whatever she had in mind, but she got a bag out with something in it. It turns out that inside the bag was an Enema, a butt plug, and ball gag. First, she gave me the enema and then put in butt plug in and the ball gag after which she duct taped me and left me there all day. It was hell, but that night she allowed me to be freed and said “ If you ever do that again the punishment will be much, much worse.” I have learned my lesson. She put a collar on me and a leash and walked me where I was allowed to use the restroom and then I called my parents and said I was spending the night at a friends house again. That night as part of my punishment as well I had to sleep in a dog house she had outside. That was the worst night ever!

Manbearpig
03-25-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm loving it. is there gonna be a part 3?

Wcbrown514
03-25-2007, 02:46 PM
As long as you guys keep enjoying it. I will keep writing it.

Musty 21
03-25-2007, 03:10 PM
i say you start to write right now

Wcbrown514
03-25-2007, 03:13 PM
Well you guys are very demanding I see, but I was actually considering starting it now. I however do like to have sometime to think about what I will write, it helps me to make the story better. I will also say that I am considering starting something new as well, but it is getting tough to make new things since most ideas are taken. I will tryo to find something new though. Do not worry thiugh I will continue this story for a very long time. I am thinking 15 parts so I am in for the long haul.

Musty 21
03-25-2007, 03:21 PM
You would be serprised how many stories i'm making. I have 15 saved on my computer, waiting for the right time to come out with them......

for ideas go look in the dare section

Wcbrown514
03-25-2007, 07:20 PM
As I wake up the next morning my back is killing me and I smell horrible, so my mistress decided to “give me a shower”…So I sit in the yard as she sprays me with the water hose, while she occasionally turn up the pressure and spray my family jewels. After we finish she allows me to get “dressed” in a two piece bikini and when I ask why I am wearing a bikini she tells that today we are going to go swimming at a friends house. As we arrive there thankfully only 3 or 4 people were there and they were all girls so I thought this might be easier…I was wrong. So we swim for about an hour and then they decided to have a little fun with their new toy, so an hour later I have tried on every piece of clothing they had in their closet and then they pull out something that would have scared anyone…it was a very large dildo. Once I have finally seen my next torture I said “ I don’t think that will fit.” and my mistress replies “Oh I will make sure it fits.” That night my butt hole felt very bad and my last bit of pride had been destroyed. Today was Sunday so I had to go home, but I still had to sleep in the night gown, g-string, and bra. I had to wear the g-string, and bra to school the next day as well. It was the best night of sleep I have every had…The next day would be much different.

Manbearpig
03-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Wow I'm really loving this....

spat
03-26-2007, 05:29 AM
This is going pretty well, might have you disobeying her and not wearing the bra to school and getting punished at school.

Wcbrown514
03-26-2007, 01:57 PM
Thank you spat for the idea and I would also like to say that I would appericate any other ideas as well.

cheesy dude
03-26-2007, 02:07 PM
wow great srory... its very amusing keep it up.

Wcbrown514
03-26-2007, 02:30 PM
I woke at 6:45 as usually Monday morning and got my shower and was about to get dressed when I remember that I had to wear my bra and panties to school so I got them in a hurry and put them on. As I was getting in my car my cell phone rings and it is Claire so I answer it “ Hello?!?!” and she is quiet for a minute and says “ Do you have caller ID?!?! I know you do and you will always answer the my calls with “Hello Mistress” do you understand me?!?!” and I quickly said yes and she promised some punishment at school. After she was over her anger she quickly ask if I am obeying her and I say I am, she promises to check at school. So she ends the call and I drive to school because she said I should be waiting at her parking spot for her. When I arrive at school I get there with just a minute before she gets there, so I am waiting for her and when she pulls up she grabs and pulls me into the car and slaps me across the face. She proceeded to check me over to ensure I have followed her instructions correctly and she was pleased to find that I have, but was still angry about the way I answered her this morning and she said I would have to be punished and she pulled out a tampon…The rest of the day was hell because every time I would sit down the tampon would bother me more and more! During our class together she would always slap my ass and by the end of the day my ass was red! Well after my first day of hell, I went home and she called(This time I answered properly) and informed me that I could take out the tampon, but I must put in another one everyday for the rest of the week. So that night I went to sleep knowing what was to come…

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 02:33 PM
its awsome! I love it!

Wcbrown514
03-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Ok guys, I have big news for my story. I am going to take a week long break in order to think of new material because I have noticed my story's are getting shorter. So I will continue it in a week and until once again I am deeply sorry:(

Musty 21
03-27-2007, 04:13 PM
that ok by me, i know how hard it is too keep on thinking of stuff. I'd rather wait for a good story then get a bad story right now. Keep up the good work!

Manbearpig
03-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Yes I will looking forward to next part when you return.......

Wcbrown514
04-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Ok I am back from my break and ready to write and my next addition to this series should be pooping up soon!

Wcbrown514
04-04-2007, 04:51 PM
A week pasted and nothing really happened, but then on Wednesday I got a call from my mistress and she told me to come to her house right away! Once I arrived I found 2 of her friends there and she told me they would also be my mistresses as well as her, then one of them said let’s make you into the bitch you really are! So they shaved off all my hair except my eyebrows and the hair on the top of my head, painted my nails, plucked my eyebrows, and finally taped my dick back so that I had to sit down when I used the restroom. They then gave me my clothes which were a pink mini skirt, black bra, white halter top, high heels, and a blonde wig. I asked what about panties and Claire informed me that sluts don’t wear panties. After I was dressed they did my makeup and we went to the mall to shop for me a new wardrobe and everyone was staring at me, so the embarrassment actually got me aroused so I had this huge erection the whole time. They bought me some panties, mini skirts, bra’s, makeup, shoes, and tops. After we had gotten done shopping they were walking into the women’s restroom so I stopped and Bethany(Friend #1) told me to come on in with them so I followed her into a stall. Once Bethany and I were in the stall she told me to bend over and she shoved a massive dildo in my ass and began ramming it in and out and when she was done she left it in there and said if it fell out there would severe punishment. Once we were done in the restroom, they decided it was time to go home, so I had to ride home while sitting with a dildo in my ass and that my friends is not very comfortable. It was spring break so I was staying at Claire’s house tonight and she then got handcuffs and handcuffed my over her bed railing then she brought out a strap on and put it on, I was so afraid at this point I didn’t know what she was going to do , but as she lubed it up Bethany put on another one and got in front of me. I was forced to suck Bethany’s dildo while Claire went to town on my butt hole. By the end of the night I was walking with a limp. Claire informed me that I must keep myself well shaven and that I would have to come over every week to suck Bethany’s “cock” and get fucked by Claire’s “cock.” Today was the beginning of a whole new level of slave hood for me.

penguin13
04-15-2007, 05:47 PM
nice story cant wait for the next part

Wcbrown514
04-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Well I am glad to see you at least replied because I had stopped writing because I didn't think anyone cared for my story anymore.

sxcm
04-17-2007, 11:35 AM
gasp! never! there's hundreds of people just waiting for the next slice of action, please, please continue!

anonimousbob
04-17-2007, 02:47 PM
it is a good story, no posts doesn't mean it isn't good, just that we are too lazy to post lol

evanekid
04-17-2007, 02:51 PM
ye i know i'm waitin plz i cant wait for the next part

Wcbrown514
04-17-2007, 06:14 PM
Thank you and the next piece will be out within an hour maybe....

evanekid
04-18-2007, 01:19 PM
hmmmm so much for an hour or so

Wcbrown514
04-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Yeah sorry about that, but I have a bit of writers block, but don't worry I am getting over it.

evanekid
04-19-2007, 03:50 PM
hopefully u get over it sooner than later

JohnC15
05-02-2007, 07:54 PM
dude awsome story we all need more so please finish the story!!!!!!!

Wcbrown514
06-04-2007, 06:58 PM
As I awake with my asshole in screaming in pain, I must use the restroom and my kind mistress takes me for a walk and I relieve myself in the neighbors yard…HA! Now that we have returned to Claire’s house she need to find something for me to do so at first she just does that usual, but then she gets bored and says I need something new to do so we go for a ride…I first began to get in the car, but then Claire informs me that I must get dressed first so I put on some High heels, thong, bra, Mini skirt, and a tank top…you know the usual. After that things got unusual by the fact that Claire tied me up and then duct taped me for good measure and put me in the trunk. Finally after what seemed like forever the car stopped and the trunk opened, we where at the park and my mistress put me out and tell me I am to try and walk back to her house and if I don’t make it I will be SEVERLY punished (In my personal opinion I think this was setup so I could fail). So it was 10:47 when we left and it was about a 5 minute drive to the park I estimated it was 11:02 when I started on my trip back. I got about a mile away from the park when finally I gave up and just waited for my punishment. It was about 6:00 when a teenage girl allowed me to use her phone to call my mistress and tell her that I had given up unfortunately I had to earn the right to use to phone and end up swallowing 2 guys cum. When my mistress finally picked me up she was so pissed because I had called her while she was having sex with her boyfriend so I knew that my punishment would be extremely painful. Once we returned home immediately I was punished. It started with claps on my balls, penis, nipples, and ass cheeks, after they were on they began to pull and twist them. I then had the largest dildo she had shoved in my ass and another in my mouth, after which all three of my mistresses pissed on my face. Then after that she informed what I must do over the next few days, the list included wearing the pissed covered clothes for the rest of the week, and the dildo will stay in my ass for the week too, and finally everyday I must suck at least 5 guys cocks. It was going to be a long week.

JohnC15
06-07-2007, 04:10 PM
write more please

2doctor
06-10-2007, 08:39 AM
need more hungry for me please write more

2doctor
06-11-2007, 12:09 PM
please i beg off you can you write more

Leblonk
08-06-2007, 02:52 PM
hurry up with the next part

Linia
08-09-2007, 12:15 PM
good story keep it up.

Wcbrown514
08-15-2007, 06:00 PM
Ok I thought an ending would be fun, but as I can see no one is really liking that. So I shall forget about the ending(Mods if you could please delete that post.) and continue with the story.

Wcbrown514
08-15-2007, 06:13 PM
My week began by me walking down a street wearing a sign that simply read

“ COCKSUCKER
Please use me.”

I thought I had already lost all of my dignity, but this reminded me that I had some left, but now even that little bit was gone. By the end of the night I had actually sucked 7 guys cocks, however Mistress Claire informed me that no matter how many I sucked only five could count towards the night, but she also said I was to suck every guys cock who asked me too. So everyday I would walk the streets dressed as the little slut I really am. High heel with my ass hanging out my skirt. Damn I was a whore. My piss stained clothes had finally begun to lose their smell or maybe I was just getting used to it. The dildo was get kind of comfortable as well. Well when the week finally came to an end I was informed that my Mistresses were having a party the next day and they had a special role of me, I was brought into a room with a hole in the wall. On the other side it said “Glory hole, insert dick here.” and on my side it simply said place mouth here. The next day I woke up and immediately I began do housework to prepare for the party finally at about four my mistress said that I had to go and get ready for my big night. The only thing she put on me was some lipstick, she said I wouldn’t need anything else. The guest began to arrive at about 6, but most were just girls. Finally at about 7 o’clock a lot of guys start to come in and immediately Mistress Claire began to tell them about the glory hole and they just had to try it out. So for the rest of the night all I ate was a hearty serving of cum and lots of it and by the end of the night my jaws were sore and I just wanted some sleep, but my mistress made me clean up the house then I was aloud to sleep. It was a long week and ended with a long party. Cum is nasty.

molten man
08-15-2007, 09:00 PM
what happened there?? i tohought the story ended and this is a little confusing!!

Wcbrown514
08-16-2007, 04:58 AM
Ok I thought an ending would be fun, but as I can see no one is really liking that. So I shall forget about the ending(Mods if you could please delete that post.) and continue with the story.

I said since it seem I didn't get a good reaction from the ending I would continue it and forget about the ending.

Coyote
08-16-2007, 07:00 AM
good story plz continue

x_daringbaby
08-19-2007, 07:08 PM
oOH. Anyways, good continuation. :P

YoureAmazingMe
08-22-2007, 07:28 AM
Great story, keep it going. :]

molten man
09-02-2007, 09:16 PM
gasp! never! there's hundreds of people just waiting for the next slice of action, please, please continue!

Very Rightly put!! Please Continue!!

Wcbrown514
09-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Thank you and I will say next piece will come out within the next 2 or 3 days.

anayguy
09-05-2007, 09:08 AM
keep this story going

babyboy270292
09-06-2007, 03:20 PM
amazing story, keep it goin :)

babyboy270292
09-06-2007, 03:21 PM
love the story, ur a great writer

Wcbrown514
09-10-2007, 05:31 PM
Ok I am putting the offer out there. Anyone who wants to take over this story can. Message me that you are taking it over ok.

molten man
09-26-2007, 08:18 PM
u were doing a great job!!. in best interests you should continue the story!!

mistressmegs
09-27-2007, 05:34 PM
You should totally continue the story

Wcbrown514
10-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Alright well I guess I will continue the story. It will however take sometime to get another story out because thing are a bit crazy at home right now.

molten man
10-07-2007, 10:05 PM
take your time, but not too much time!!

Wcbrown514
12-06-2007, 05:42 PM
After the party the day before all that was left for me to do was clean up the mess. So in the morning my mistress woke me up and told me to clean up the house and not to even talk to her until I was done, but soon I ran into a problem her mother had just returned home and I didn't want her to see me(Somehow we have managed to keep this secret), so I ran to my mistress's room however as I was about to enter I heard a strange noise, I peeked inside and what I saw absolutely shocked me, it was my mistress masturbating and the real kicker was she was doing it in front of a webcam. I glanced to my left and I found something that could make my mistress whole world fall apart... A camera. Quickly I bust open the door and snapped a picture, but then she stood up and a dildo in her ass was also became visible so I took another picture and bolted out of the room, got in my car and jetted home. On my way home I got a message saying that I should get back here unless I wanted everyone to see what I have been doing this summer, I qiuckly reply she really didn't want everyone to see what I had especailly her boyfriend. Once I got home I laid down on my bed to rest and think about what had just happened, finally I was free, free from all her slavery, free to once again live my life normally...no wait now it was time to see how much she enjoyed being someone's slave now it was time turn the tables on the little bitch.

pagelada
12-06-2007, 07:01 PM
NOW THAT WAS A COME BACK!yes now u are on track i write stories myself and i know how it feels to get into a situation where it is so bad u cant think of a way out and that was a perfect comeback YES!!:D :) :D

molten man
12-06-2007, 09:00 PM
it took a long time. But finally a post!! And what a post!! Please continue

Wcbrown514
12-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Yeah, My internet was fucking up for a while and I am just now able to actually get back on.

Wcbrown514
12-08-2007, 06:33 PM
The call from Claire(it felt good to call her Claire again) came around 2 o'clock in the morning

“Hello?!?!”I groaned.

“Get up, bitch. Meet me at the park!” The voice screamed

“Ok look we need to clear things up here! I am not your bitch and you will not address me as such got it!” I screamed.

“Ok, whatever. Just meet me at the park.” She commandingly said.

“Yeah I will come.” I reluctantly stated.

“Bye” She mockingly said.

“Fuck off, bitch.” I blurted before I heard her hang up the phone.

Two in the morning and I was driving to the park to meet up with a girl who until a few hours ago I was sucking cocks for. What the hell was I thinking! Well no turning back now, I felt I was falling into a trap though. When I arrived all I saw was Claire and I was relieved because it was only Claire.

I started the conversation with.”So you actually came along I am surprised. I always thought you would be the kinda person to pull the cheap shit on everyone.”

Then she said something that made me feel like a complete and udder dumbass. “Oh no, I didn't come alone.” At just about that moment she got and evil grin on her face and I felt ,what I would find out was the butt on a JROTC marching rifle, connect with the back of my head. It took me hours to regain consciousness and when I finally did I still couldn't see worth shit. There were 3 images hovering above and I couldn't move my arms or legs. She had got me again, I was once again her captive, this time I though I would take what opening I could get and I would teach this bitch the fucking lesson she deserves. She had better pray to what ever god she believes in I find in my heart the restraint to not kill her.

Wcbrown514
12-08-2007, 06:36 PM
I want to clear up that I am not rushing my stories it is just that I am starting to end the story and I am making the stories short because my final post will be an extremely long post with all the looses ends tied up.

molten man
12-10-2007, 01:01 AM
Sure dude. Awesome story!!

Wcbrown514
12-10-2007, 07:21 PM
I allowed myself to slip back to sleep, but when I awoke I found Claire and her lacky's surrounding me and I knew it was time to show her that this time I wasn't going to just take her shit.

“Alright, now it's time to punish you for your actions earlier.” She calmly explained

“I don't give a shit what you do to me. Your not going to get what you really want, bitch.” I had aloud my ego to take over my thoughts and I really didn't give a shit.

“Now what do you think I really want?” She worriedly asked.

“You want to see me in unbelievable pain.” Smartingly, I thought I had gotten the best of her.

“Hahaha! Yeah well you got me.” I could sense the sarcasm in her voice.

She then pulled out a rubber band and began wrapping it around my cock and balls, but the worst was when she pulled out a shock dildo and shoved in my ass. She cranked it all the way up and I bit my lip so hard I almost tore completely through it and as blood started to poor out of my mouth. Claire simply laughed at me and continued doing shit to me. She clapped two industrial size clamps on my nipples and began to twist them, but it angered her further when I didn't utter a single cry. I could see she was getting desperate and I knew she was running short on time because she continuely looked at her watch.

“In a hurry, Claire?” I happily exclaimed.

“Shutup! And it is Mistress!” She screamed

“No, I will never call you mistress again.” I darkly warned her.

After a few more minute she decided to leave me to lie in pain, so she left everything on and in me then walked out of the room with the other girls in tow. I was left alone and luckily I was becoming numb to the pain. After what seemed like forever the door opened up and who would walk through the door surprised me beyond belief. But, what they would tell me next would almost make me pass out from shock and it would set into motion a chain of events that would lead to an end I never would see coming...

Wcbrown514
12-11-2007, 04:16 PM
I am announcing now that I am working to finish up the first part of my finale. It won't take long though I have to first and second parts pretty much decided and I know exactly what I am going to write.

molten man
12-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Awesome!! Please continue the finish!!

Wcbrown514
01-16-2008, 06:03 PM
It was Claire's sister and I thought she was just coming to watch me while Claire was gone, but then told that she was here to help me escape. I asked why because I still didn't trust her, but all she told me was that I would find out why after we had gotten out of the house. As we made our way through the house she informed me that both of Claire's friend's guarded the door so we would have to sneak. All I could say was that I would take care of them, but I needed to find the thumb drive I brought over and Claire's camera first so in order to do that we had to go into her and I knew who was in there...her boyfriend. It was time to take care of the fuckers once and for all.

“Are you sure you can take him?” she hesistantly asked me.

“Not yet, wait” I kicked over a wooden chair and broke off a leg on it “Now I am ready.”

We walked to the door I told her to hide and I would get her when it was all clear. As I go to open the door I discovered it was locked she said she had a key, but about that time I reared back and kick the door open. Claire's boyfriend was stunned when i walked in and had no time to react because I busted his head open with the stick. The fight was over rather quickly and I was glad I never wanted to give him a chance. I grabbed the thumb drive and threw the camera up and nailed it with the chair leg, smashing it into pieces. I had caused a lot of noise however and her friends had come to investigate what was going on, but before they got there Claire's sister turned and told me to get out of there and she would deal with them. So without further explaination I ran and jumped out the window, let's just say it was a longer fall than I had first thought and I am pretty sure I had broken a rib, but I had to keep going so I took off running through the woods. As I started to get some distance between the house and me, I heard Claire yell my name and I turned to see her and friends holding her sister and she said that I had a choice either I could take her place or they would torture her in my place. I knew what I had to and this time I swore that no matter what I would never return to this house after this time.

Wcbrown514
01-16-2008, 06:16 PM
As I approached the house I knew I was going to just give myself up, I was going to fight my way to Claire and then there I would beat the shit out of her. The only person to meet me at the door was her boyfriend who I could tell was pissed and he just started running at me so I in turn ran at him and right as we were about to meet I threw my stick and hit right in the face, but that didn't stop him because he came barreling at me and punched in the face. It was at this point it turned into a brawl and it was until I was able to grab the chair was I able to end the struggle, but I came out of it pretty banged up because I had bruises all over my face starting to form and my nose, mouth, and eye were bleeding. Still I pressed on and into the house where I would stagger up to Claire's room where her friend's were waiting and they actually had the nerve to tell me...

“So coming to take her place, huh!” said one

“Nope, I came to kick her ass and if you want to get in my way then I will be happy to kick yours, too.” I calmly replied.

They both looked pleasantly surprised and when I walk forward I got the shock of my life. A taser was jab into my back and as I fell all I could think was how bad it hurt and how I was going to escape now, but as they came in to shock me again I don't know what happen but somehow I managed to grab the taser and turn around and get both of them on the ground after I taser the shit out of them(Literally). I walked towards Claires room thinking finally I get my chance and revenge, but when I opened the door I found her sister in extreme pain because she had three electric shock dildo in her, one in her pussy, one in her ass, and one in her mouth. I quickly turned them off and untied her. I asked her where claire, but before she could tell I heard the door behind me shut. I knew what was going to happen next....

Pikachu
01-17-2008, 05:59 AM
simpily marvolous

Wcbrown514
01-19-2008, 07:11 AM
I turned slowly and there she was holding a gun no less! Claire had a 9mm point right at me.

“So what are you gonna do now, kill me?” I calmly asked her.

“Well since it has come to this, yes I am going to kill you.” She happily replied

I could see the gun shaking in her hands and knew she was worried so I took the chance and started walking towards her all the while talking shit to her.

“I don't think you really have what it take's to kill someone else.” I was playing cool, but on the inside I was about to shit myself.

“Don't pressure me, Paul. This will all end in the same way, both of us dead.” She seemed to have plans for herself as well.

“Well we will have to see about that!” I took off in a dead sprint for her.

BANG!I took one shot in the leg, but that didn't stop me, I continue to run and I grabbed the gun while at the same time I tackled her. I was able to rip the gun from her hands and I picked her. I was holding with my arm around her neck when suddenly her boyfriend walked in, but all he got was a mouthful of gun. I never thought twice about that shot, he fell to the floor with one bullet hole through his head. Claire was hysterical , but I knew how to calm her down.

“Shutup, before you end up just like him, Bitch!” I screamed

She got quiet, but then she zoomed around and landed a swift kick right in my balls. I fell to the ground in pain, but I kept the gun trained on her as she ran out and climbed onto the roof and after gaining my composure I followed suit. Outside it was rainingso my footing wasn't that great, but once I got up there I looked and all I saw Claire smash a stick, that had allen from an over hanging tree, into the side of my face and if wasn't for the gutter guard I would have fallen off the roof then and there. I had to move quick because she was already running at me for another shot, but I got out way just in time and as soon as I did she was swing at me for another hit this time it landed on my stomach. I was still dazed from the initial hit and this next hit actually helped to bring back to reality, but I wasn't going to show her I was going to trick her into swing one more time. The swing came for my knees and if it would have landed I knew it would have been over, but jumped out of the way and apparently she had put all her strength into this because her momentum caused her to lose her balance and slip off, but before she could fall I grabbed hold of her. I look at her with unending hate and all she could do is look at me and say three words That she thought would get me to reconsider.

“Paul, listen I have to tell you something before I end all this. I love you , Paul.” She said

For a minute this caught me off guard, but then I said what I knew had to be said.

“Claire, you are getting what you deserve.” I coldly told.

She began to cry as I let go of her hand and she down onto a picket fence below. It was over finally, it was actually over. Suddenly, I heard police sirens out front. Apparently, Claire's friend had called the police and now I knew I couldn't get away so there was only one way out... As I fell backwards I could feel the rain drops against my face and the cool breeze's, it all felt so peaceful. I landed on the same fence as Claire except I broke the fence when I hit it. They say my spine broke and I would live for three more days, but die peacefully in a hospital bed, they had Claire's funeral on the day I died.

Wcbrown514
01-19-2008, 07:17 AM
Man it has been a long time coming, but it is finally posted. Thank you all for reading my story. I hope you enjoy reading the final post! It has taken alot of patience to get all of this done and I am grateful that you all were so great about my long absences. I just want to thank you for the support. I don't know if I will be doing another story, but hey who knows I could be inspired to write another one, but for now I going to rest my mind. Thanks again for reading!

Kitty
01-19-2008, 08:51 AM
sad story but nice to read

Pikachu
01-19-2008, 06:46 PM
that was a great story and a different ending to most stories great work hope you wirte more soon

tensionbytes
01-20-2008, 03:07 PM
waoh... that story took a gruesome turn i wasnt ecspecting... still good tho... kind of gives a insight on what being a slave under duress and black mail could do to some one... indepth and action packed story tho... although personally i prefer happy endings!

molten man
01-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Very Different!! A sad but good ending!!