PDA

View Full Version : From Submissive to Slave

UntouchedFlesh
07-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Hello everyone. I would like to emphasize I am very new, to both this site and the BDSM community, so if this blog is displeasing or mislabeled, I apologize in advance.

I hope that perhaps some of you will take pity, interest, or otherwise in what I have to say by way of my experiences and emotions.

I would also strongly implore anyone (whether it is s or D) to comment here, or on my blog, offering advice, critiques, scoldings, praises, etc. I thrive off of reinforcement so please, dish it out.

I am here to learn and experience all I can, using what I believe is talented potential, to become the Slave I so crave to be.

Blog: http://myuntouchedflesh.blogspot.com/

UntouchedFlesh
07-16-2013, 07:24 AM
Newest development:

Seeking experienced players in the game to suggest for Sire and I ground rules that are commonly used. We seem to be at a loss when it comes to this, so any help would be gladly taken.

Legomaniac5
07-16-2013, 07:50 AM
i recommend since he likes you to be horny that you have to edge each morning before you begin your day and each night before it ends, that little bit builds up and makes most people more willing to please the dom so that they can get release, which sometimes can be very hard to earn.

i am a sub so i know this feeling very well ;)

2MN
08-30-2013, 06:46 AM
I am willing to help if you still look.