PDA

View Full Version : control my nipples 19 f

suzesimon
07-06-2013, 05:10 PM
I want to try a game, where people comment here with if I take my nipples clamps and put them on or off. if on, post a dare that I must do before taking off. If off, post a dare that if I fail to do, I put them back on. For safety reasons I won't leave them on longer than 15 minutes at a time but I would like to be challenged. I have also been wanting to try tooth paste on my nipples, but I am unsure of what will happen. If it hurts, it can be good torture. They will be starting off with my clips.

archie21
07-06-2013, 05:13 PM
with your clips in, twist your nipples thirty times to the right and thirty to the left alternately, do both nipples together.... at the end of thirty to both, attach the clamps to a solid object and yank them off.... as you only have them on for 15 mins this is yoour time limit to do this in...

suzesimon
07-06-2013, 05:20 PM
with your clips in, twist your nipples thirty times to the right and thirty to the left alternately, do both nipples together.... at the end of thirty to both, attach the clamps to a solid object and yank them off.... as you only have them on for 15 mins this is yoour time limit to do this in...

Ouch! I didn't mean to say clamps, I can't attach them to things, but I did pull them off, and it HURT! Thanks for the dare!

dommale
07-06-2013, 05:31 PM
tie a drink bottle to some rope attached and see how full it needs to be to pull them off, keep adding more bottles till there off

suzesimon
07-06-2013, 05:33 PM
tie a drink bottle to some rope attached and see how full it needs to be to pull them off, keep adding more bottles till there off

Don't have bottles or rope, I don't have very many of those things around.

surfer02
07-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Remove the nipple clamps, apply toothpaste to each nipple. Commence masturbating with one finger, edging three times. After the third, reapply toothpaste, reapply nipple clamps, and masturbate to orgasm.

bondageFan
07-06-2013, 06:53 PM
play with our tits and nipples without touching tour pussy so long, so your bed become wet from your pussy juices. Then you can start to play with your clit and cum

suzesimon
07-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Remove the nipple clamps, apply toothpaste to each nipple. Commence masturbating with one finger, edging three times. After the third, reapply toothpaste, reapply nipple clamps, and masturbate to orgasm.

I will do this as soon as my roommate falls asleep.

suzesimon
07-07-2013, 11:57 PM
play with our tits and nipples without touching tour pussy so long, so your bed become wet from your pussy juices. Then you can start to play with your clit and cum

Explain? I'm confused.

AnonymousLiberalis
07-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Flick each nipple 50 times and put the clamps on. Roll a die and edge that many times in the 15 minutes. If you don't have a die you can use here: http://www.random.org/dice/

If you complete it ... you can take them off as soon as you are done and orgasm if you wish to.

If you don't complete the amount of edges you have to pull them off. (This is in brackets as an extra punishment, but only if you wish to as it is not to do with your nipples. If you fail you must also place one clamp on your clit for as long as you can stand.)

JoeS
07-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Put on your clamps as soon as you wake up, leave them there and when you go brush your teeth you may remove them, rub your nipples with toothpaste and get dressed, you must renew the toothpaste every hour. If for some reason you fail to do this, at the end of the day, count how many "refills" you missed, multiply by 10 and spank / flick your nipples that amount of times as hard as you can, put on your clamps and masturbate till you cum. Wait for 2 minutes and you may remove them.
a detailed report would be nice ;)

suzesimon
07-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Flick each nipple 50 times and put the clamps on. Roll a die and edge that many times in the 15 minutes. If you don't have a die you can use here: http://www.random.org/dice/

If you complete it ... you can take them off as soon as you are done and orgasm if you wish to.

If you don't complete the amount of edges you have to pull them off. (This is in brackets as an extra punishment, but only if you wish to as it is not to do with your nipples. If you fail you must also place one clamp on your clit for as long as you can stand.)

Should I be clothed, topless, or nude for this? Unless I'm fully clothed, I can do this tonight at the soonest.

suzesimon
07-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Put on your clamps as soon as you wake up, leave them there and when you go brush your teeth you may remove them, rub your nipples with toothpaste and get dressed, you must renew the toothpaste every hour. If for some reason you fail to do this, at the end of the day, count how many "refills" you missed, multiply by 10 and spank / flick your nipples that amount of times as hard as you can, put on your clamps and masturbate till you cum. Wait for 2 minutes and you may remove them.
a detailed report would be nice ;)

I will do this tomorrow. But what effect does the toothpaste have? Because I am going in public that night

andy4
07-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Take a old bra cut a small hole in each cup inline with your nipples, make sure the hole is slightly smaller then your nipple so you have to force it through.

Now kneel on the ground and rub your tits on the carpet for five minutes now put on a t-shirt and go to the store.

suzesimon
07-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Take a old bra cut a small hole in each cup inline with your nipples, make sure the hole is slightly smaller then your nipple so you have to force it through.

Now kneel on the ground and rub your tits on the carpet for five minutes now put on a t-shirt and go to the store.

I can't cut any of my bras, I have tried before and the fabric is too thick

surfer02
07-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Get your fingers wet by sucking on them, and begin rubbing your nipples until they're hard and erect. Once they're wet and sensitive, apply some toothpaste and see how it feels. The only way you can remove the toothpaste is by licking it off.

Once it's off, you may decide to reapply and repeat.

On another note- did you get my PM?

JoeS
07-08-2013, 08:22 PM
I will do this tomorrow. But what effect does the toothpaste have? Because I am going in public that night

Use a strong mint one, and you'll see... :)

suzesimon
07-09-2013, 09:57 AM
Use a strong mint one, and you'll see... :)

I am on my first toothpaste appliance, I don't get it...?

JoeS
07-09-2013, 10:00 AM
I am on my first toothpaste appliance, I don't get it...?

then you can switch it with IcyHot or tiger balm

suzesimon
07-09-2013, 10:10 AM
then you can switch it with IcyHot or tiger balm

I don't have either of those.

JoeS
07-09-2013, 10:26 AM
I don't have either of those.

Do you have some Hot sauce?

suzesimon
07-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Do you have some Hot sauce?

I do not, neither my roommate nor i can handle anything spicy. Plus, I just got out of the shower, do I have to put something messy on my freshly clean nipples?

JoeS
07-09-2013, 10:55 AM
I do not, neither my roommate nor i can handle anything spicy. Plus, I just got out of the shower, do I have to put something messy on my freshly clean nipples?

Ok, instead twist ur nipples *hard* every 30 min, even in public (it can be short) until you get home.

suzesimon
07-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Ok, instead twist ur nipples *hard* every 30 min, even in public (it can be short) until you get home.

All right. Any other dares, let me know.

JoeS
07-09-2013, 11:05 AM
All right. Any other dares, let me know.

Do they have to be all about your nipples?

suzesimon
07-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Do they have to be all about your nipples?

You can pm me if you have a dare that doesn't involve my nips

AnonymousLiberalis
07-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Should I be clothed, topless, or nude for this? Unless I'm fully clothed, I can do this tonight at the soonest.

Clothed is perfectly acceptable if it makes it easier to do.