PDA

View Full Version : What is the most degrading?

slavelife
07-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Question for everyone. What do you think is the most degrading thing or task for a sub/slave to do or to have done to them is?? Forget about limits just what are some of the most degrading things for a sub?
I am rather clueless on this but imagine if you were brought to tears by shame or even pain that few things would be worse

comicslave
07-03-2013, 05:48 PM
This is an extremely hard thing to say, not every slave the same, what one thinks may bring him to tears and rethink life others would find its the thing that will make them horny as hell. But I do want to hear what others say would be fun to see results.

techiegirl
07-03-2013, 06:18 PM
in my opinion, doing anything involving poop/pee. I know some people like pee control, but i dont know anyone who will do something with poop. I find the whole thing disgusting and if i were forced to do something involving it, i would rethink my life. But that's just me

kikslave
07-04-2013, 05:20 AM
Question for everyone. What do you think is the most degrading thing or task for a sub/slave to do or to have done to them is?? Forget about limits just what are some of the most degrading things for a sub?
I am rather clueless on this but imagine if you were brought to tears by shame or even pain that few things would be worse

I would love to be brought to tears by the one I love only to have them comfort me.

Sharp Shooter
07-08-2013, 07:49 AM
I think the classic is ATM - ass to mouth. Being anally fucked, then having to orally worship the tool of one's own anal destruction. Might be a strap-on or a real cock.

Kitten
07-10-2013, 11:14 PM
I think that highly depends on the submissive and there's no absolute answer for that. What SharpShooter said above for example; There's plenty of people that would love to do that. And not because of a humiliation element. In fact, I've done that multiple times without really giving it a second thought (lol). Didn't really enjoy it, but I didn't mind all that much.

What is most humiliating to a submissive is something you need to find out. What is taboo for them? What is something they absolutely would be too embarrassed to ever do on their own? Everybody has their little quirks, maybe from insecurity or maybe it's something culturally. It can be something that anybody else would easily do without being embarrassed.

Um, for an example of my own; Topless tanning on a beach. I do it when I'm on vacation, but I never ever do it in public in the Netherlands. I don't know why, it's just how I've been taught and it's a huge barrier for me. But my best friend, she has absolutely no issues walking around half-naked anywhere. In fact, the last time I saw her topless we were in her back-garden. There were plenty of people passing by there because there was a road and a side-walk right next to it.

I learned this lesson from Feudal, who found something pretty simple, non-harmful and no public-- And it was absolutely one of the most embarrassing, humiliating things I've ever done in my life.

Oh.
07-11-2013, 01:29 PM
I agree with much of what's been said above; it depends on the person.

So much varies from person to person, and like Kitten said, what one person may find normal, another may find completely taboo. Everyone has something that can/will degrade them completely, but very rarely are any two people's the same.

LordUpminster
07-12-2013, 03:44 AM
Well written, Kitten.

I wanted to post that because it's true and because it rhymes.

Depravity
07-14-2013, 03:51 AM
I think that highly depends on the submissive and there's no absolute answer for that. What SharpShooter said above for example; There's plenty of people that would love to do that. And not because of a humiliation element. In fact, I've done that multiple times without really giving it a second thought (lol). Didn't really enjoy it, but I didn't mind all that much.

What is most humiliating to a submissive is something you need to find out. What is taboo for them? What is something they absolutely would be too embarrassed to ever do on their own? Everybody has their little quirks, maybe from insecurity or maybe it's something culturally. It can be something that anybody else would easily do without being embarrassed.

Um, for an example of my own; Topless tanning on a beach. I do it when I'm on vacation, but I never ever do it in public in the Netherlands. I don't know why, it's just how I've been taught and it's a huge barrier for me. But my best friend, she has absolutely no issues walking around half-naked anywhere. In fact, the last time I saw her topless we were in her back-garden. There were plenty of people passing by there because there was a road and a side-walk right next to it.

I learned this lesson from Feudal, who found something pretty simple, non-harmful and no public-- And it was absolutely one of the most embarrassing, humiliating things I've ever done in my life.

^This!

Everyone is different. One man's kink is another man's limit.

In general though anything public is a big limit for many people. Noone want's everyone to know how depraved they really are.