PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for CBT dares! 22/m/gay

whatcanisayy
07-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Hey guys, I've been into CBT since I was about 8 years old. I started by tying my balls and putting pegs all over my balls and hold it as long as I could stand.

Since that I've enhanced my arsenal but still pegs and ropes play a big part!

Now I got a bit uncreative so I'm asking you for new dares and combinations!
My likes and limits are in my signature.

Toys I have:
- Different pegs (wood, plastic, special)
- Many sorts of strings/ropes
- A dildo
- E-Stim device with electrodes (2 loops for cock or balls (also fits in urethra), cockhead ring, metal Ring that fits around cock and balls)
- A metal sounding rod (can be used as electrode too)
- Many styles of simple cockrings (wood, metal, rubber)
- A driple cockring
- Chastity device (just for short time usage, up to 24 hours)
- A fleshjack
- Candles, Ice and everything you can find in usual households

I think that's about it.

I love to prove that I've done the dares so leave me your email, snapchat, skype or something and I'll send pics or maybe more if you like!

I'm curious about your creative dares! :D

srs53
07-03-2013, 08:09 AM
Using hot candle wax make a casting of your erect cock and your balls. When it's done it should look like a dildo. Email me photos of the casting on and off your cock at [email protected]

whatcanisayy
07-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Thank you srs53, will do this as soon as I can!

Any others?

tremagne
07-05-2013, 06:36 AM
You will need a cockring, a ruler, strings.
Get hard, tie your cock to the ruler, ruler below the cock, one knot every half inch or so, make it quite tight but not too much.
Take a pen pass it below the ruler between the ruler and the string closest to the base of your cock. Then turn the pen to tighten the knot as much as you can and cut the knot free onceyou reach the maximum.
Repeat for every knot up to the top of your dick.
Take a pic before, tied to the ruler, and after completing the dare. Pm me for my email.
Enjoy

Alexis Rune
07-05-2013, 06:49 AM
I read this somewhere on here and wanted to hear somebody tell me how much it hurts...

Lift your toilet lid, lay your balls out on the flat part of the rim.
Let the toilet lid fall on your balls.

Do this 50 times.

whatcanisayy
07-08-2013, 07:36 AM
You will need a cockring, a ruler, strings.
Get hard, tie your cock to the ruler, ruler below the cock, one knot every half inch or so, make it quite tight but not too much.
Take a pen pass it below the ruler between the ruler and the string closest to the base of your cock. Then turn the pen to tighten the knot as much as you can and cut the knot free onceyou reach the maximum.
Repeat for every knot up to the top of your dick.
Take a pic before, tied to the ruler, and after completing the dare. Pm me for my email.
Enjoy

Yeah that sounds like fun! Thanks!

Lift your toilet lid, lay your balls out on the flat part of the rim.
Let the toilet lid fall on your balls.

Do this 50 times.

I'm sorry, I can't stand that much pain on my balls... already tried it. Maybe my toilet lid is too heavy?

fire297
08-20-2013, 12:28 PM
im looking for a buddy to rope my balls and stuff with on skype. I love cbt and rope. add me on skype. im fire297

Hey guys, I've been into CBT since I was about 8 years old. I started by tying my balls and putting pegs all over my balls and hold it as long as I could stand.

Since that I've enhanced my arsenal but still pegs and ropes play a big part!

Now I got a bit uncreative so I'm asking you for new dares and combinations!
My likes and limits are in my signature.

Toys I have:
- Different pegs (wood, plastic, special)
- Many sorts of strings/ropes
- A dildo
- E-Stim device with electrodes (2 loops for cock or balls (also fits in urethra), cockhead ring, metal Ring that fits around cock and balls)
- A metal sounding rod (can be used as electrode too)
- Many styles of simple cockrings (wood, metal, rubber)
- A driple cockring
- Chastity device (just for short time usage, up to 24 hours)
- A fleshjack
- Candles, Ice and everything you can find in usual households

I think that's about it.

I love to prove that I've done the dares so leave me your email, snapchat, skype or something and I'll send pics or maybe more if you like!

I'm curious about your creative dares! :D

Dr_
08-20-2013, 12:42 PM
You have me dead curious about the sounding rod. It's one of those things I've been asked to do to others but am not comfortable doing because I usually try my punishments out on myself first and, quite frankly, there's no way I'm doing that to me. I dare you to be my senses for me: prepare a description of the process of proper insertion; describe what it feels like; list for me the things that can go wrong; and send me the report with photos. My kik is Dr_Choana.

lucky7z
08-21-2013, 04:55 AM
fill a condom with icy hot, put it on. leave it on as long as it takes to run a string through the eyelets on 15 clothes pins. take the condom off, place each clothes pin on your shaft or head somewhere. let them stay 3 minutes. tie something heavy to the end of the string and drop it to jerk the pins off.

whatcanisayy
09-22-2013, 07:21 AM
Thank you guys so much, I know it has been some time but I did them all (Dr_: I will try to do that description for you).

Any more ideas? I love especially when many of my likes are combined in one session! :)

whatcanisayy
10-13-2013, 06:45 AM
Looking for some more!

precumdripper
10-13-2013, 06:56 AM
Tie up your cock and balls as hard as you can. Put the loops of your stimulus device on your cock and turn the power on high. Don't touch the device until you have cum, no matter how much it hurts. Please report. Btw that is my favourite way of stimming ;-)

whatcanisayy
10-13-2013, 08:35 AM
Thank you precumdripper, I love these kind of dares. Will go for it tonight.

But now I need you or anybody else to give me orders where exactely I have to place which electrode. One for ground, one for each of the two channels. This is what I have:

2 loops for cock or balls Ø 4mm (also fits in urethra)
A metal ring that barely fits around the bottom of glans
A metal pipe clamp that fits around the base of cock including balls
A metal sounding rod Ø 4mm (can be used as electrode too)

precumdripper
10-13-2013, 08:48 AM
Put the two loops on your cock, one at the bottom, one at the top. Push your foreskin down with the top one, as hard ad you can and secure it in place with a string so it stays in place keeping your skin stretched real hard. The small metal ring under your glans. Also set this one under current if possible. To finish up stick the sound into your ass, I would prefer if you do that together with your dildo cos the rod is a bit too thin. If you've got a cocking which fits tightly round your cock and balls use that too. Otherwise use a rope to tie yourself firmly to make sure your cock gets rock solid.

You look pretty athletic, so why not when the setup is complete, flip your legs over your head and let your cock hang over your face. Maybe you can even get it in your mouth or lick it with your tongue.

Please report upon completion. I would also love you to film yourself while doing that. And now, have fun ;-)

whatcanisayy
10-13-2013, 08:59 AM
Okay sounds great!

So both "-" to the rod in ass and channel 1 "+" to the loop at the bottom of cock and channel 2 "+" to loop and metal ring at the top?

am I allowed to slowely increase the power or just set it to the highest setting and stay there?

precumdripper
10-13-2013, 09:07 AM
You can connect as you like as long as it is intense. Set the power to high from the beginning and do not turn the power down at anytime until you have cummed. A good idea for not fiddling with the power settings is to self bondage your hands behind your back. Once you've shot, you'll be able to untie your hands. That's how I restrain myself from touching the controls. Having my hands tied gives me increased excitement.

whatcanisayy
10-19-2013, 04:38 AM
First of all, I failed.

First I connected the ground to the ass electrode, channel 1 to bottom of cock and channel 2 to middle and top. I could't stand that. By increasing the power, my whole belly started going crazy.
So I changed the ground to cock bottom, channel one to middle and channel two to top. That worked way better!
I increased the power fast, I thought I would die...
I quickly tied my hands and stood it for a few minutes... then I freed myself and turned down the power.

But hell, it was good.

Any more ideas or punishment for that one?

1010joey69
05-04-2014, 02:01 AM
place the electro on your cock and balls. then tie your arms up, really well. like so you cant get out of it, while holding the electro device, then turn the device on and throw it away from reach. you can only try and untie your arm once you have cum so you have to bare with the electro post cum until you can get out.
cant wait to see what it was like. film it if you can
kik:joeywalker92
email:[email protected]