PDA

View Full Version : big brother, what you want to happen?

youngscotsman
08-13-2008, 08:03 AM
wot would u like to happen in the house or to some one that was evicted?

mine is that a sniper with one bullet would be aimin to hit the evicted person just to make it interessting,

Collared_Slave
08-13-2008, 08:07 AM
i want the house to explode taking the creator with it

Davros
08-13-2008, 10:00 AM
I used to love it. But the last two have been shite.
It was great back in BB5/6/7 but it's past its sell-by-date.
Axe it before it's too late.

(I can't believe I'm saying this)

vivala_dare
08-14-2008, 12:20 PM
it was ok hence the word ok the first time and then its gone down hill since. they should conver the house in to a prison or something. lol after typeing this i might end up on the next big brother lmao that would be funny

banneduser
08-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Start a small fire in the middle of the house, and replace the external fences/walls with well trained, large male lions, that are spaced with a 2m gap between them and stand perfectly still untill someone gets too close. Allow the fire to spread before awaking the housemates with a large, and extremely painful shock to the genitals. Leave to simmer for one hour before removing and left over tenderized meat.

ramsies11
08-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Start a small fire in the middle of the house, and replace the external fences/walls with well trained, large male lions, that are spaced with a 2m gap between them and stand perfectly still untill someone gets too close. Allow the fire to spread before awaking the housemates with a large, and extremely painful shock to the genitals. Leave to simmer for one hour before removing and left over tenderized meat.

is this a cooking show lol?

i would: make verybody go to the basement
stick them all in a cage in the center
place afew charges along with some on each corner of the house
then the ones at the corner blowup right after the ones in the basement
(the ones on the outside are to make sure that all the rubble goes on the inside)

youngscotsman
08-14-2008, 01:51 PM
it was ok hence the word ok the first time and then its gone down hill since. they should conver the house in to a prison or something. lol after typeing this i might end up on the next big brother lmao that would be funny

thats because it is a prison... or an insane asulyum ,,, depend how u look at it :D

DareByrd
08-15-2008, 09:45 PM
i want the house to explode taking the creator with it

totally agree with you on that point

andom4444
08-17-2008, 01:19 PM
NUC THE WHOLE HOUSE, WITH ALL PREVIOUS BB HOUSEMATES INSIDE IT :D

yes that was meant to be shouting :P

Trystaan
08-17-2008, 03:12 PM
I want Rex and Nicole to break up on national television.

xTrYsTaNx

oreo_is_back
08-17-2008, 03:50 PM
All I have to say is 'Anti Big Brother'. DX

ramsies11
08-19-2008, 12:01 PM
All I have to say is 'Anti Big Brother'. DX

anti big brother?:confused:

youngscotsman
08-19-2008, 12:06 PM
anti big brother?:confused:

either he hates it too or he is callin this thread,, anti bb,,,, which is true ;)

Davros
08-19-2008, 01:23 PM
I find it funny how, if you hate it, you bash it.

Why?

Why waste time and effort on it if you hate it? If you hate it, don't watch it and let the fans enjoy it.

jono mckenzie
08-19-2008, 04:26 PM
i used 2 love BB and i dont hate it now its just got worse and worse!

p.s: i still watch it! KATHREYA 2 WIN!!!