PDA

View Full Version : Mets Game

humiliatedboyslave
06-29-2013, 04:19 AM
I know there isn't much time for this, but I'm headed to the Mets game today and leaving in just a couple hours.

Any dares that can be done while there? Going with a few friends.

Quick Edit: I leave in a couple hours, so if it's something I need before leaving such as butt plug or diaper, I need to know before I leave. But if it's something that requires nothing extra for me to bring, like pissing at the urinals with my shorts and underwear at my ankles, I'll check the thread when I get there and a couple times.

Alexis Rune
06-29-2013, 04:42 AM
I think you should wear a diaper for sure. But then, use the urinal :) Drop your pants to your ankles at the urinal and unbutton your diaper to pee in the urinal. Show everybody that you can go potty like a big boy!

humiliatedboyslave
06-29-2013, 09:36 AM
Feel like such a fool doing that. But done that once now. Beer is flowing so will be back in and it will be busier later. Any other dares?

Alexis Rune
06-29-2013, 09:40 AM
If you have a baby bottle with you, use that for your beer, though I assume its too late for that dare.
Suck your thumb constantly while not drinking your beer.

If you can, go to the gift shop and buy a pink Mets hat to wear for the rest of the game. Show everybody what a true fan you are!

humiliatedboyslave
06-29-2013, 10:52 AM
That's embarrassing. Tried going in the middle of an inning. Guess I didn't time that right as the last out came before I was done.

Was in the store earlier, didn't see any pink caps. No baby bottle with me.

Alexis Rune
06-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Go buy some nachos with cheese on the side. Pour the cheese down diaper.

humiliatedboyslave
06-29-2013, 03:39 PM
Having a cheesy dick and balls is pretty nasty. Was happy to be home and wash up a little while ago.

For the thumb in my mouth, didn't want to do that while sitting next to my friends. But did do it while heading to/from restrooms and food stands.

But definitely felt like quite the fool standing at a urinal with my shorts around my ankles and a diaper on as I pull my dick out to go like a big boy.

I'll be back for a few more games this season. I'll try and post a thread with a little more notice next time. Thanks for the ideas guys.