PDA

View Full Version : Tricky Girls [NON-FICTION]

Pokerboy
03-21-2007, 05:44 PM
Greeting all..... Some of you may have already heard of me. My Name is Jake I am 17 years old. If anyone has read the stories about Tessdog then you are sure to have heard of the famous Jake. I have been looking at getDare for awhile now. I have even given a story about when I got dressed up like a girl. Tessdogs absence I think is like halfway over. So he should be back soon. He has told me to send his love.... Well I am here to write stories and make you all happy, so let the fun begin.

Ok... I am male 17 years old. One day at school, these really really hot girls come and start teasing me. They tell me to come with them and like a teenage fool I do.
They take me into the girls bathroom where they tell me they will bring me to the next level of fun. I am pleased, so they tell me to meet them after school. After school ends I follow them to their car.

Part 2 Coming Soon!

depp=noob=lol
03-22-2007, 09:10 AM
oh god, i wouldnt be suprised that this again another account of tessdog (sorry but i dont believe the friends/ family things)

anyway. this story is very bad and should deserve to be deleted come on it is obvious this is only posted to make tessdog look better instead of posting a story. DONT post a story from five rules nothing saying more then SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN, BUT NOTHING HAPPENNED SO FAR.

i really dont like this. i hope that you will edit your post and make a good story instead!

cheesy dude
03-22-2007, 09:24 AM
1. depp=noob=lol please dont talk about tessdog and stuf on new post it annoys me to see random rants

2. pokerboy said he had to go and will finish the story. im sure he will. I hope you are a goood story writer like your friend was.

also maybe in the next bit you could add a bit more detail... how did you and the girls come? you first or all at once?

good luck writing.

Pokerboy
03-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Very sorry about the last part, I was in a rush and normally I write like this then I edit. But I had to run. I will finish the story in a bit. The next part will be written soon. It will be good.... I promise.

cheesy dude
03-22-2007, 12:45 PM
i look forward to it pokerboy. dont dont leave it too long or i will get annoyed waiting ;) lol.

hope you enjoy writing it too.

depp=noob=lol
03-23-2007, 01:10 AM
listen as i said, when he will edit his post, i will edit my first/ eventually delete the post. but for now, it isnt worth to post it...that is a fact.

Pokerboy
03-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Ok I fixed the post up, I got some stuff for school I got to finish up then I will write the next part.

Pokerboy
03-24-2007, 07:48 PM
Part 2

I walked towards their car. As I did.... A Car hit me.... I died.... The end......

Sorry I think this story was going to be boring.... So like Rob when people start to loose intrest.... Kill someone off. LOL.... Ok well.... I am writing another story... Which is really cool check it out.... its pimped..... I like Dots......................

Manbearpig
03-24-2007, 08:37 PM
no offense but i would have liked the end of the story to have been a good one not just i died...sorry... i liked wut u did with the first part but i am looking forward to ur next story

Glutgod
03-24-2007, 08:42 PM
Ok that was a randome ending...

Shawn
03-27-2007, 06:13 PM
So you died in a non-fiction story? Intresting...

Musty 21
03-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Living dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe someone should take over this story...

Pokerboy
03-27-2007, 06:56 PM
umm.... I died....Yea...about that.......

depp=noob=lol
03-28-2007, 08:12 AM
at the end, I was right, this isnt worth to be posted on getDare

thanks.

Musty 21
03-28-2007, 08:36 AM
oh god, i wouldnt be suprised that this again another account of tessdog (sorry but i dont believe the friends/ family things

i don't know if its tessdog or not because tess dog would write a better story. Btw pokerboy can i take over this story?