PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Dare Part VI [FICTION]

Rob
03-21-2007, 12:44 PM
"Good morning, Alex. Did you rest well?"
"You betrayed me, you f*%. You used my own idea against me, and Luke. What did I do to deserve this?"
"You did nothing."
"Then why are you doing this to me? Am I no longer your friend?"
Mike smiled.
"So I was right? I'm not your friend?"
"Look, Alex, when you told us about your idea for Luke, we thought it was a good idea, but we feared, I feared, that you would be too smart to continue doing this. I know that this is not you. So while we had Luke tied up, I told them about your accident."
"My accident?"
"When you were five."
"Oh. My accident."

Luke mumbled a little as he woke up. His eyes closed, he felt pain, pretty much all over, but mainly his butt. He had felt this feeling before, earlier this evening, when the other five boys gave him a "wedgie". He opened his eyes, to see his feet dangling over a bucket full of pee, poo, and some strange white liquid.
"Good Morning, Luke" Alex said, noticing the boy that was slowly coming to, "Enjoying your hanging wedgie?"
"You knew about this?" Asked Luke, wondering why then Alex was in the same situation.
"I was the one who thought of it. I came up with this idea of how to torture you."
"Then, why are they doing it to you?"
"It all happened when I was five. Mike and I were in the same kindergarten class, and once, after school it was just the two of us, waiting for my mom (we carpooled at the time), and, well, I really had to desperately go to the bathroom, but we were locked out of the school. So, I peed my pants. And pooped in them too. It was horribly embarrassing, and I told him never to tell anyone.
Well, two days ago, at school, I pantsed him during gym class, and also pulled down his boxers. He swore revenge on me in the locker room, and he told me that if I didn't come to this 'party', then he would tell everyone that I peed my pants. I didn't know that this is what he'd do to me."
"But, he tried to kill you earlier, Alex, why didn't you leave?"
"Well, I would have, but all my stuff was here, and I was only in briefs"
"What's wrong with that?"
"Never mind. Well, I believe that we should try and get out of here now. First, what we must do is."

"HELLO, BOYS! BREAKFAST TIME!!!"
"Oh, $%#*! It's Mike!" Exclaimed Alex.
Mike came in, holding a plate, some ketchup, and some syrup. He also had in another hand a spatula.
"What's for breakfast?" asked Luke. He was starved.
Mike smiled evilly.
"Oh, $%#*." Repeated Alex.
"That's right!" Said Mike. Two boys went to Luke, and Mike and another went to Alex. They undid the hanging wedgies and tied them around the bedpost, facing toward the buckets that they were suspended above. Mike squirted the ketchup and Cameron squirted the syrup into each bucket.
"Enjoy your meal!" Mike laughed as he closed the door and locked it from the outside.

The ropes were a tad loose, tight enough to keep them on the bedpost at the knees, hips, and elbows, but loose enough to allow them to slowly slide headfirst into the bowl of crap, cum, and pee. Alex, being heavier because of muscle was immersed into the bucket to his nose fairly quickly, when he was able to wriggle out of the ropes and slowly let himself onto the floor.

Alex let Luke out of his predicament. Both were still locked in Mike's bedroom when the phone rang.

"Quiet everyone! No one is supposed to be here, let the answering machine get it," Mike told his three accomplices. The answering machine spoke "Hello, you have reached the Johnsons, please leave a message and number after the tone. *beep*. Hey, Mike, It's Mom & Dad, just calling in case you were home. We just landed at the airport, so it will be about ten minutes before we're home. I love you."
Mike knew that he was in trouble. He ordered everyone to clean up, leave it just as it was before.

Meanwhile, Alex and Luke had thrown the buckets out of the window of Mike's bedroom and surveyed the drop. It was ten feet easy, but then they heard two sounds that they horribly feared: Footsteps coming toward Mike's room, and the garage door.

Mike, Cameron, and the other two boys ran back into the woods behind Mike's house. Without thinking, Luke and Alex jumped out of the bedroom window and ran to the same place.

The four boys were watching the house, and didn't notice Luke and Alex behind them.

"Cameron, you smell like $%#*." Mike said.
"That's not me."

Luke and Alex ran, and Mike and the other three followed them. Now, it was a hunt, for the blood of boys.

Part VII, the final episode. If there are any questions you'd like answered in the finale, reply here, and if I can fit them in, I will.

Smile Guy
03-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Woohoo! Great chapter. Looking forward to the final part... make it long and great!

cheesy dude
03-21-2007, 01:51 PM
nice work, good series hope the next one is a great ending :)

DareByrd
03-21-2007, 02:44 PM
Awesome work...cant wait till the next one!!!!

Rob
03-21-2007, 02:45 PM
I can't either, DareByrd.

Glutgod
03-21-2007, 08:23 PM
Yet another amazing chapter, great!

depp=noob=lol
03-22-2007, 09:06 AM
yeah great job, this part is my favorite one so far!