PDA

View Full Version : The Do It Yourself Game

cj123
08-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Alright, I'm starting a new game for anybody who wants to play on this site. All You have to do is give the person above a dare. Boring, right. WRONG! There are some rules:

1: You may not want to make the dares so intense, because you will have to do the same dare, that you told the person above you to do.

2: Nobody can say that they have no limits, due to the fact that the person below you, will give you an unrealistic dare, that they will not want to do....

3: You must list your gender, age and limits below your post

14/M

Limits: Family, messy, nothing hot applied to dick or ass, and no public

anyhting else is probably fine!!!!

paul19
08-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Alright, I'm starting a new game for anybody who wants to play on this site. All You have to do is give the person above a dare. Boring, right. WRONG! There are some rules:

1: You may not want to make the dares so intense, because you will have to do the same dare, that you told the person above you to do.

2: Nobody can say that they have no limits, due to the fact that the person below you, will give you an unrealistic dare, that they will not want to do....

3: You must list your gender, age and limits below your post

14/M

Limits: Family, messy, nothing hot applied to dick or ass, and no public

anyhting else is probably fine!!!!

Okay, hmmmm. We have to wear Panites and a bra, from now until we go to bed. We also have to have a tampon up our ass the whole time. I tried = )

Limits: no public, involving others. Nothing permament and nothing messing.
Likes: Private humiliation ( an example only watch girly tv show, read a girly book ect.), Long Lasting, light bondage, Crossdressing.

Have: panties,stockings , bra, thong, nail polish, small length of rope and Tampons. Plus other common house hold items.

18 male

MischievousKitten
08-13-2008, 12:17 AM
Okay so here's what our dare is going to be. Go find a free barbie wallpaper for your desktop, and use it as your desktop picture. Roll a six-sided die. This is the number of days (24 hours each) that you must keep this as your desktop picture.

If for some reason you don't or can't do this, then you should find some barbies and play with them for at least 1 hour per day (roll for the number of days) complete with making them talk to each other :P

Me, I chose this one: http://www.wallpapers-tlc.com/thumbsw/barbie9w.jpg
And I rolled a 5, so 5 days.

If you're having trouble findong one, here's a selection at http://www.wallpapers-tlc.com/groupbarbie.html

≈ Wedgies ≈
08-13-2008, 01:07 AM
Wear A Thong.
23/M
No vile content. No public and etc.
The next time we go to bed we have to wear it..

Lonelyangel
08-13-2008, 02:37 AM
Wear atleast 5 pairs of womens underwear for an entire 24 hours you may only take them of for toilet time. Also for the final hour you must be in a perm. wedgie.
17/m/uk
Limits:Public, Shaving, involving others
Likes: Crossdressing, messy and wedgies (not hanging or jock locks)

≈ Wedgies ≈
08-13-2008, 02:46 AM
Ok, wear a leotard and give yourself an atomic wedgie.
EDIT: Go on the wedgie dare above and post.

nitababes
08-13-2008, 07:39 AM
if you are a girl, take your bra off n don't wear it for a day
if not, go commando but wear a bra

mysteryness
08-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Get a bucket and fill it with custard. Go to the bathroom strip completely naked then pour the bucket over your head.

F 18

Limits: Nothing Public and Nothing Permanent

paul19
08-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Get a bucket and fill it with custard. Go to the bathroom strip completely naked then pour the bucket over your head.

F 18

Limits: Nothing Public and Nothing Permanent

Does everyone remember that they have to do the dares that they give also?

Anyway, We have too get into a pair of our smallest underwear and give our self a atmoic wedgie, which is putting it over our heads or untill they break. So you a pair that is old and you don't need.

Limits: no public, involving others. Nothing permament or messy.
Likes: Private humiliation ( an example only watch girly tv shows, read a girly book ect.), Long Lasting, light bondage, Crossdressing.

Have: panties,stockings , bra, thong, nail polish, small length of rope and Tampons. Plus other common house hold items.

≈ Wedgies ≈
08-13-2008, 06:16 PM
Wear the smallest thong you have and nothing else.
You have to be in the bathroom for more than 1 hr.
Have fun!!

MischievousKitten
08-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Next time we sleep we're sleeping naked on the floor with no blankets/sheets.

≈ Wedgies ≈
08-14-2008, 02:50 AM
That will be so cold!!!
I dare us to go without one day of wearing underwear.

Your-Slave
08-14-2008, 04:57 PM
I dare u to go outside in ur garden nude, masturbate for 5 mins and cum back in

limits; extreme mess, pain, pets, people finding out

Big_Joe
08-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Ok the dare is to be naked any time you are left alone and during this time you cannot masterbate and can only use a bottle for the toilet which you can dispose of when you are no longer alone.

19/m

limits:Family members finding out, things that i am likely to be arrested for, anything long term like shaving.

Likes: Disgusting/gross, humiliation (including public), types of role-play e.g. animal or baby.

paul19
08-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Ok the dare is to be naked any time you are left alone and during this time you cannot masterbate and can only use a bottle for the toilet which you can dispose of when you are no longer alone.

19/m

limits:Family members finding out, things that i am likely to be arrested for, anything long term like shaving.

Likes: Disgusting/gross, humiliation (including public), types of role-play e.g. animal or baby.

okay, hmmm. We have to have a on for 10 hours while we are awake. We have to wear a diaper or make on your self out of a towel and wash clothes. ( That's what I am doing ) You almost have to drink atleast 3 liters of Liquid that day. You don't have to go in the diaper, but you we will probably have too. I don't think I'm going to like this one very much = /

Male 18

Likes: Private humiliation ( an example only watch girly tv shows, read a girly book ect.), Long Lasting, light bondage, Crossdressing.

scotsman
08-16-2008, 08:36 PM
something easy go on webcam nude for 3 members of this site lol

paul19
08-17-2008, 12:47 PM
something easy go on webcam nude for 3 members of this site lol

That breaks my limits....

Male 18

≈ Wedgies ≈
08-19-2008, 02:45 AM
Wear panties and wear them for 2 hours.

jono mckenzie
08-19-2008, 04:19 PM
put on a thong and a bra and give your self a bra connection wedgie! u must also have a tight pair of boxers over the thong and 4 ice cubes around your balls in the boxers!

MischievousKitten
08-19-2008, 10:51 PM
When you go to bed, roll 2 six-sided dice. This is how many hours you are required to sleep. No more, no less. The time starts immediately.

If you oversleep (by half an hour or more) then as punishment, you are not allowed to wear underwear and cannot cum the next day, and you must keep repeating this each night until you get it right (Don't re-roll, you use the same timeframe that you rolled the first time).

Oh, and after you do this, you aren't allowed to sleep again until the same time the next day.

(I rolled 4 and 1, so I get to sleep for 5 hours. Be back at 5:50 AM)

nitababes
08-20-2008, 06:36 AM
take a pic in only your underwear and send it to 5 people on this site
you don't have to include your face

stunt4321
08-20-2008, 08:59 AM
take a pic in only your underwear and send it to 5 people on this site
you don't have to include your face

The next three times we take a bath/shower, we may only use hot or warm water if there is a bar of soap in our mouth. No soap, water must be as cold as you can make it.

≈ Wedgies ≈
08-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Have 3 ice cubes up your butt. While you're in a massive wedgie!

dared to perfection
08-21-2008, 02:41 PM
offer yourself as a slave to the next 3 people that sign into your msn or yahoo
as soon as one accepts then be their slave for one day if they dont accept ask the second person... if no one accepts you are off the hook

Lonelyangel
08-22-2008, 02:39 AM
Ok i couldn't find any limits for you on this thread DTP, so i hope this is alright. We have got to soak a pair of panties and freeze it for 20 minutes, before putting them on for the rest of the day with one messy item in them.

17/m/uk
Limits:Public, Shaving, involving others
Likes: Crossdressing, messy and wedgies (not hanging or jock locks)

nitababes
08-24-2008, 07:50 AM
wear girl's knickers with chocolate in them all day

halomaster117
08-24-2008, 07:55 AM
wear girl's knickers with chocolate in them all day

I dare you to.. Gve yourself a hanging wedgie with sirup in the front and back of your undies

Male 13

Limits: Pee Poo messy, dangerouse, Family can find out about.

Liike: Wedgies, ice, nudety (not public), and cold showers.

Shiney
08-25-2008, 09:19 AM
We need to stay in girl's clothing for an hour today.

spankmeforfun
08-25-2008, 12:48 PM
we need to sleep naked with out a blanket to =]

Chantale
08-25-2008, 09:23 PM
We must wear the same pair of panties for the next 5 days straight. We are also only allowed to pee 3 times a day if we must pee more it must be in the panties and we cannot change them or take them off (unless one of the 3 bathroom trips) For each day we can't do it we must not masturbate for 2 days straight.

Female no poop, public (unless at night), no family and no anal.

Chantale
08-25-2008, 09:28 PM
Forgot to add we must start now (when you read this for you)

valiedl
08-27-2008, 10:12 AM
We must wear the same pair of panties for the next 5 days straight. We are also only allowed to pee 3 times a day if we must pee more it must be in the panties and we cannot change them or take them off (unless one of the 3 bathroom trips) For each day we can't do it we must not masturbate for 2 days straight.

Female no poop, public (unless at night), no family and no anal.

We have to go outside at night (backyard or where ever, just outside), strip and then masturbate for 30 minutes or until we cum whichever is longer. If you cum before the 30 minutes is up, you have to cum a second time before you go back inside.

If you're still doing your panties dare, take them off and wear them over your face until you're done.

cmfsmfcf
08-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Take a full frontal naked picture of yourself and email it to yourself, then use it as the background on every computer you use.

No permanent

≈ Wedgies ≈
08-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Give yourself a thong wedgie!

cmfsmfcf
08-29-2008, 02:31 PM
Don't got a thong. Give me a new dare, or punish me for failing.

DaniBlonde
08-29-2008, 07:39 PM
we have to give ourselves a shoulder wedgie for 30minutes

BiLLSs
08-29-2008, 11:28 PM
21/M/NYC/down for freaky action!!! okayy you have to wear a used or dirty pair of panties thong or whatever you like...wear them to work or school all day come home finger you ass and stuff it with the panties...pull them out slowly as you cum on yourself and if your daring enough lick them cleannn...:p:p

Likes:x dressing, insertion, public humiliation, gagging, drooling, forced anything, bondage, poop and pisss play soo dare on!!!

What i have:thongs bras spandex and female clothes

Limits:hot wax, and blood

pokermaniac1122
03-12-2009, 07:10 PM
i dare you to put 6 ice cubes in your underwear, 3 in front 3 in back, and start masterbating with the underwear on. if they won't stay in just duck tape it shut lol. every time you shiver, like move at all because your cold, you have to stop masturbating for 3 minutes, then add another ice cube and continue. good luck :eek:

Mr Very Daring
03-20-2009, 03:03 PM
15/m
we have 2 wear tampons until they fall out
when they do we must pick it up and put it in ur pocket 4 the rest of the day-were people can c it

Coyote
03-20-2009, 03:26 PM
ok we must wear female underwear for 27 hours straight. Stuff the bra and wedgie the thong. Lets hope we dont get caught.

batman
03-20-2009, 03:41 PM
ok. we have to get butt naked and try to do 50 press-ups. for every press-up we dont to we times that number by 3 and spank ourselfs that many times.

male
in sig

rhode64
03-22-2009, 03:57 PM
go somewhere outdoors where there is a chance of being seen strip naked and orgasm twice before you cover up yes I have done this and been seen. limits nothing messy,disgusting or vulgar eg pissing on myself etc

lanies
03-22-2009, 06:36 PM
strip naked then call your mother/sister (no gf or bf) and talk to them for 10minutes while naked.

amarillo69
03-22-2009, 06:50 PM
strip naked and stay naked for 24 hours.

m/58
limits must be discrete no public or family

catch22
03-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Wear a butt-plug (or something similar !!) for 48 hours. You can remove it for using the toilet of course. Also wear your tightest pair of female underwear. Before you can take it out you must orgasm without using your hands.

24/m

Mr Very Daring
03-24-2009, 10:18 AM
We must carry 2 pieces of girls underware/ girls clothes around with us 4 a day(we can wear them or have it in a bag)

15/m

batman
03-24-2009, 11:38 AM
we have to masturbate in school and flash our nuts to someone.

rhode64
04-07-2009, 03:11 AM
Done this go for a walk in a public park must be naked for at least an hour and you must come twice before you can cover up .good luck it is a hell of an adrenalin rush and I got seen sat on a bench masterbating by 2 women said they liked what they saw and hoped to see me again soon what a rush.

XxLemonSquaresxX
04-07-2009, 03:13 PM
get two peices of bread and spread peanut butter on one and jelly on the other.put on the tightest pair of underwear you have and put one slice on each cheek, then pour some jelly down the front of the underwear and sit down for 30 minutes.i'm doing this now :)

WhiteWingDemon
04-07-2009, 05:00 PM
For the next hour we have to wear a bra connection wedgie for the next twenty four hours. If you have to get changed for Gym or anything of the such, then you will have to unhook it in the bathroom before hand or through your shirt.

Limits: Anything messy, anything with a lot of pain, anything too public (meaning there is a good chance someone would see me, I live in suburbia), Scat, Cum I live with my parents. Possibly other stuff I failed to mention.

overlord
04-08-2009, 08:10 AM
ok we have to give ourselves bra connection wedgies [i dont care if you are a guy i am too] for the amount of days we roll the dice

i got a 4
limits:no family, must be legal (public exposure is good

overlord
04-08-2009, 08:11 AM
oh yeh im a 18 m

Shiney
04-08-2009, 04:17 PM
We have to spend one night dressed as a girl.

XxLemonSquaresxX
04-08-2009, 04:35 PM
we have to wear a bra connection wedgie for 2 hours, then a jock lock wedgie for 3 hours wearing our tightest jeans

bojangles990
04-08-2009, 06:28 PM
ok sleep naked without any sheets (get a 6 sided die roll it) do this for how many days you roll

16/M

Limits:nothing public (locker rooms ok) , involving others, nothing permanant or messy, no x-dressing, nothing my family would find out about .

JTN2010
04-09-2009, 12:15 AM
We are going to sleep with tampons up our asses tonight.

SavorySpanks
04-09-2009, 12:40 AM
We are going to sleep with tampons up our asses tonight.

That's cool - but you didn't put your age or gender - I found your gender but I am giving us something a little punishing case I need punished and you disobeyed the rules and need punished. Tie up your balls hard with a pair of shoe laces.

Leave them tied for a whole hour - I've already had mine on for about 15 min. but I am starting my hour now.

Go ahead.

XxLemonSquaresxX
04-10-2009, 08:14 PM
we are going to sleep with a front and back wedgie,and when we wake up we may not use our hands to remove it,we have to find some other way

Kilika
04-14-2009, 05:48 AM
So i'm fairly new to this website. My dare for you/us is to take a piece of string rope whatever and tie it so that it gives you a wedgie and goes up and around your shoulder and down the front of you. Do this over your underwear under your normal clothes if you want. And wear that for 4 hours. Remember to tie it tight to increase the pressure of the wedgie.

Hope that's an ok dare. Limits and things are in sig.

IdidWhat?
04-14-2009, 01:10 PM
Choose one food item and stick it in your anus and move it in and out 30 times keep it in for 4 hours. After every hour move it in and out another 50 times

ccent
04-16-2009, 09:22 AM
put some ice down your underpants then go hump a chair with no pants on

Stevo
04-16-2009, 10:28 AM
wear a thong in your house for 2 hours with a bra tight skirt (if you dont have a tight skirt use duck tape from the waste 7 inch down) and tank top

tie your wrist and ankles

daresdares.
04-16-2009, 10:42 AM
give yourself a wedgie and put ice inside your underwear.

Stevo
04-16-2009, 10:43 AM
give your self a propella wedgie with 12 turns in a thong

daresdares.
04-16-2009, 10:59 AM
ouch, thanks, haha,

i'll get you back with a banana wedgie,

place a peeled banana down the back of your underwear and pull into a wedgie
leave for 15 mins,

enjoyy :p

xxx

Stevo
04-16-2009, 11:02 AM
:O

no messy's please

haha

for you do a jock lock and handcuff your hands infront

ha
now you have to wait till someone finds you

:P
after tell them they have to put you in a thong and bra and tie you to your bed for the night with a bra connection :P:P

daresdares.
04-16-2009, 11:10 AM
not involving others please,

i'll change yours if you change mine. :p

for you , you can ...

strip to your underwear for the rest of the evening,
;)

xxx

Stevo
04-16-2009, 12:58 PM
ahh ok

just tie your hands behind your back

and see if you can get out it

pm me
:)

thedaring1
04-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Put on a used pair of panties in a bra connection wedgie for 6 hours. Afterwords you must lick it clean.

Limits: No anal, no big public dares (may be little)

daresdares.
04-16-2009, 01:50 PM
do 100 squeaky clean wedgies in a row without stopping

mikemo
04-21-2009, 03:28 PM
take a thong dip it in the toilet after you use the toilet ..then put it on and go to sleep with it

Mr Very Daring
04-24-2009, 05:37 PM
we must act like dogs for two days-pee and poo on all fours, eat without using hands, crawl around

if we don't do it for the whole day we must do it an extra day

Screemo94
04-24-2009, 05:47 PM
dress up in a bikini, go in the bathroom and stick a brush up your ass, jack off till you cum, then eat it.

letstalkandare
04-24-2009, 08:52 PM
take the stick of a plunger and put in ur ass 12in then yourself edge 4 times

SpartanWeasel
04-25-2009, 02:09 AM
Okay.
We're going to have our hair in a ponytail for an hour today.
It doesn't have to be outside, but it does have to be during the day time.
Just do the back, bangs can be left alone. If you don't have long enough hair to do one in back, you could always do a little fountain on your head
Hopefully you don't have a buzz cut, but if so you can instead opt to tie a bandanna or similar object to your penis for the day xD
If you end up doing the ponytail, also take a pic if you can and put it up as your avatar for the next 2 days or so.

Limits in sig.
I'm 17 and male.

thirdchoice
04-25-2009, 02:20 AM
we have to..

set down a food of our choice on the floor (im going to do eggs) and handcuff ourselfs. if you dont have a hand cuff then improvise.. The key must be dropped on the floor. We now blindfold ourselfs, spin around 20 times, and try and find the key with our feet. hehe

Uhm my limts are public, extreme pain, xdressing and anal, illegal!

Likes, blindfolds, mess, semi pain, naked, masterbation and anything else really

Club Penguin Hacker
04-29-2009, 11:09 PM
We have to put 25 ice cubes down our underwear and egg our legs.

AncientEgypt
05-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Wear your thong to bed with nothing else on and purposley try to cum. wen the sheets are wet suck them until you cant smell the wee.

F 27

Limits illegal sexual anal sticking things up there pussy no food

likes wedgies and being tied up need pain from a wedgie private

i have a thong, granny undies and rope

sexyman
05-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Tie up your balls with the rope and hang something that weights at least 2 pounds for 10 min.

Turn_Me_Female
05-04-2009, 09:02 PM
we both have to fit a fruit of our choice up our ass
and then role a dice for how long its up there for!!!

male 15

IdidWhat?
05-05-2009, 02:51 AM
Ok so we are to find the sexiest xdressing clothes we have, wear them all night long, and pleasure ourselves as if we were women.

OK dare? hope so... lol

CrossdressSlaveBoy
05-06-2009, 09:21 PM
i dare you to stick a piece of fruit up your but for the amount of time your on get dare!

PinkLudeGal
05-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Our dare is to fill a normal size cup (a little bigger then a coffee cup) full of Ice. We must put as many of them in our ass as we can.

Now for every one that we could not get in we have to edge that many times while the ice is melting in our ass.

If we don't edge that many times before the ice in our ass melts we have to go out to some public area of our choosing, (woods, park, could be where you KNOW no one will be, or whatever) and you have to strip nude and stick 5 peices of ice in our ass and wait till the melt. once they do, we can put our clothes back on and go home.

1nikid
05-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Go in you backyard and masturbate till you have an orgasm. When your done, however long it took you to have an orgasm(minutes) that is how many days that you have to wear some type of object in you panties that will make it give you orgasm. Wear it when you go out, and in your daily routine until the amount of days that you had to do it runs out.

Likes: semi public, nudity, masterbation, risk of being caught, and sexual acts
Limits: Drinking/eating poop or pee, Public, pain, anal, shaving

overlord
05-08-2009, 07:22 AM
we are gunna heve a perminant wedgie for 2 days

CrossdressSlaveBoy
05-11-2009, 08:59 PM
i dare you to dress in one of your dresses, of course you have to take the frilliest. And try to stay like this for 24 hours.
Try to act like a girl the whole time.

CRace
05-12-2009, 03:10 PM
I dare us to wear the frilliest panties we own for the next 24 hours, but they must always be showing atleast a little.

Likes-Crossdress, diapers, Spanking, wedgie, Semi-public, and ice.
Ok- Bondage
Limits- Insertion, Eat, drink, public, family, permanent, masterbation

thedaring1
05-12-2009, 03:48 PM
We must wear panties in a bra connection wedgie for 24 hours and we arnt allowed to undo or push away panties to go to the bathroom. We must pull bra connection up 6 times every hour.

Loves: crossdressing, wedgies, spanking
will do:semi public
limits: Family, anal, and permanent.

CrossdressSlaveBoy
05-12-2009, 08:50 PM
we must cover our balls in icy hot!

snipr
05-12-2009, 09:56 PM
we have to stick at least 2 ice cubes in our ass and wear a pair of panties with a maxi pad to absorb the water

limits - poo/scat

omzoc
05-12-2009, 10:03 PM
we must cum in your mouth unless ur a girl then ninger yourself and suck on ur fingers 4 2 min

monk
05-14-2009, 02:55 PM
No masturbation for a week! (Sucks I know!!! Had a dare to do with no masturbation for a week so guess I can use this!)

You must edge yourself at the follow times and roll a dice:-

08am - On a 6 Finger yourself.
12am - On a 6 In the nude.
08pm - On a 6 While on the phone!
10pm - On a 6 Cross dressing.

If you cum you must do the follow each offence mean you do the one more. e.g. First offence do 1, second do 1 and 2 etc... :-

Cum into your underwear and then wear it for the next two days, no cleaning (yes same under even for the second time!)
Look at porn for 10 mins every morning.
In a diaper position cane yourself 10 times as hard as possible.
There is an extra edge session at 4pm - On a 6 with a toy!
Lick your underwear clean for each night after the first night.
Your edge sessions must last 15 mins minimum.
Change to womens underwear.
"On a 6" is now "On a 4"!
As you are so bad at this you will keep your underwear on for the next 5 days (even past the end of the dare), you can only take them day to use the toilet or off when washing!!!

Mr Very Daring
05-15-2009, 03:46 PM
we must strip naked and poo(on all fours) outside and leave it there- but not in our garden

14 male

CrossdressSlaveBoy
05-25-2009, 08:50 PM
we must anal ourself with an object in a two piece bikini for 5 minutes!!!

wassup
05-26-2009, 06:57 AM
We must sleep tonight with a bra on and a pencil in our ass. Limits public family

The Evil Porlo
05-26-2009, 06:59 AM
Stick a pen in our asses for 1 min.

18 m uk

limits below

CrossdressSlaveBoy
05-27-2009, 09:34 PM
we have to slap our nutts with a rubber fish
if you dont have 1 slap yourself in the butt with a wooden spoon!

cheesey923
05-27-2009, 09:36 PM
we must put a vibrating egg or dildo in our ass for 2 hours while wearing a thong or skirt

horpat
05-28-2009, 10:32 AM
Masturbate in a thong and sleep in it

Billabongskater
05-28-2009, 10:35 AM
cover a thong in toothepaste and sleep in it

horpat
05-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Do yourself a bra-connection wedgie, while 5 ice cubes is in your panty. :rolleyes: Until the ice melts.

Billabongskater
05-29-2009, 11:57 AM
i had to take it off and the ice cubes were not fully melted...whats my punishment...

horpat
05-29-2009, 12:00 PM
do 15 sit-ups in bra-connection wedgie.

bitchgirlygirl
05-29-2009, 12:13 PM
we have to wear girls undies under our regular tommorow and when in a shopping center make it noticable to people shopping also.

Limits: Nothing to public. No family/No /No Illegal/No permanent
Likes: X-dressing(Got thong+bra )/wedgie/messy/Dice dares/Extreme things/shaving

18 m - usa

its just me 2
05-29-2009, 09:39 PM
You must pick ur porn dice dare and follow that one, easy,

Limits-Family, Publlic, Cross dressing, anal, food, inserations, messy, poop/pee, anything else i'll let you know

Like- Maturbation, porn(straight), truths

horpat
05-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Masturbate 5 times today, while you got normal wedgie

its just me 2
05-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Masturbate 5 times today, while you got normal canwedgie

can i cum while i do it

horpat
05-29-2009, 10:10 PM
yes ofc :) you must cum! :D

horpat
05-31-2009, 12:16 PM
no1 for me? QQ :(
Limits in sig. :D

Billabongskater
05-31-2009, 07:18 PM
wear a thong to sleep

Coyote
05-31-2009, 07:23 PM
cover your legs in duct tape. Then put a thong on over top. Then some booty shorts. Then normal clothes except a bra underneath. You may do anything you want the rest of the but you must remove the tape before you arrive home

CrossdressSlaveBoy
06-02-2009, 09:12 PM
we need to get two peices of bread and spread peanut butter on one and jelly on the other.put on the tightest pair of underwear you have and put one slice on each cheek, then pour some jelly down the front of the underwear and sit down for 30 minutes.

Coyote
06-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Messy is one of my limits

hovie907
06-03-2009, 07:49 PM
I dare you to put on a thong, and tie yourself in a bondage situation in your room. stay like that with a sock in your mouth for an hour.

no ice

likes anything else, icy hot, wedgies, swirlies, anal, ball torture, whatever Make it a really good dare though, not a puss one. :) i can take anything!

Coyote
06-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Public is also one of my limits.

hovie907
06-03-2009, 09:14 PM
come on coyote.. wats it going to be

Coyote
06-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Okay. I won't make it too harsh as I have to do it myself. We
Cover our penises In a nice layer of icyhot followed by minty toothpaste. Then we get ourselves into some tight panties and wedgie up hard. Then we hogtie outselves for an hour and a half.

hovie907
06-07-2009, 12:36 PM
This dare really hurt like crap and turned my penis red like a pepper. lol

Limitsee.Poop.public.blood.major pain.over 30min(some exceptions).masturbating.messy.shaving.masturbatio n. major makeup.insertions
Likes:crossdressing.humiliating.spanking.light bondage.prediciment bondage.sexy.single roleplay. exercise.
I am Male,23 years old USA

lets see...

I dare you to i dare you to put on some panties, spank yourself 100 times and put yourself in a prediciment bondage scenerio for two hours. After you get free, wedgie yourself and do 50 situps and jumpin jacks.

24 m no ice, everything else... fine

Coyote
06-09-2009, 09:04 PM
This dare really hurt like crap and turned my penis red like a pepper. lol

Limitsee.Poop.public.blood.major pain.over 30min(some exceptions).masturbating.messy.shaving.masturbatio n. major makeup.insertions
Likes:crossdressing.humiliating.spanking.light bondage.prediciment bondage.sexy.single roleplay. exercise.
I am Male,23 years old USA

lets see...

I dare you to i dare you to put on some panties, spank yourself 100 times and put yourself in a prediciment bondage scenerio for two hours. After you get free, wedgie yourself and do 50 situps and jumpin jacks.

24 m no ice, everything else... fine
Care to give me a specific bondage scneario

randles400
06-09-2009, 09:08 PM
ok, i dare you to get tied up for 20 mins wearing tighty whiteys and have some one spank you 5 times

hovie907
06-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Care to give me a specific bondage scneario

at night go in your backyard or in the woods and do the bondage there... if too public, i guess you can do it in the bathroom with cold water in the tub.

torkeyes 24
06-13-2009, 07:14 PM
spank your ass 25 times with a hairbrush

MischievousKitten
06-18-2009, 01:20 AM
You must wear a pair of nipple clamps (or if you don't have them clothespins or something similar.) Re can roll a six-sided die once every 60 seconds, and once we roll a double six we can take them off. We are not allowed to touch the clamps until we roll a double 6.

Edit: I got double 6's on my second roll, what are the chances lol.

slaver
06-22-2009, 03:35 PM
wear the oppisite sex of underwear for 3 hours it must be dirty first

SexySeana
06-22-2009, 07:37 PM
Roll a 6 sided dice and go that many days without underwear. for atleast one of those days wear baggy pants that fall down some.

Limits: Family, anything publicly noticed..something unseen is fine, ilegal/dangerous, anal, and no pictures

anything else is fine :P

Coyote
06-22-2009, 07:43 PM
for the next 7 days we must do these things

monday: No underwear all day
tuesday: We can only pee 3 times all day
wednesday: 2 meals only today and they must be vegetables
thursday: Spend the day in a bra connection wedgie
friday: Wear ducttape underwear all day
saturday: Go to a Gym and workout for 1 and a half hours
sunday: Go to Church

ConorBL2
06-22-2009, 07:55 PM
Sleep with a pen stuck up our ass.

Male; fourteen.

No cross-dressing; not public; no mess; no poo, piss; no bondage; no noise; no pain - that should be everything.

Coyote
06-22-2009, 08:01 PM
thats against my limits

ConorBL2
06-22-2009, 08:36 PM
thats against my limits

Okay, wear girls panties for two days, without changing.

I'm going to stick with pen one, as this is against my limits.

horpat
06-29-2009, 01:08 AM
Give yourself a jock-lock wedgie, with ice cubes

nitsuga
06-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Sleep with three ice cubes in your underwear, this is not extreme pain, i guess.

Hailscot
06-29-2009, 01:18 PM
We have to wear female pants all day tomorrow but before we go to sleep were the pant and give ourself a jock lock wedgie untill we cum or if you want to stop you have to put 2 Ice cubes up your ass

andrewboost
06-30-2009, 04:13 AM
2today we have 2 use tights,under our normal cloths.) {or only tights and nothing over}
when we are alone we can only be in tights and a bra:)

19 Male:)

nitsuga
06-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Cut your penis off...just kidding

We will have to have a walk dressed as women.

Obedient_Slave
06-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Rub yourself for 30 seconds every time you go to the toilet!

nitsuga
06-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Paint your nails.

dragonator
06-30-2009, 02:08 PM
i dare us to go commando to the mall (doesnt have to be tommorrow nessecearily but as soon as possible) with "shove something up my butt" written on our butts (better hope the pants dont fall lol)

dragonator
06-30-2009, 07:11 PM
no wedgies either btw

nitsuga
06-30-2009, 07:14 PM
OK and we will also have to go topless and wirte in our back: "Kick me". It'll be funny

Muffins
06-30-2009, 07:18 PM
alright we have wear a bikini for the next 2 hours.

nitsuga
06-30-2009, 07:21 PM
ok and we have to be fully dressed too -.-

Muffins
06-30-2009, 07:25 PM
ok and we have to be fully dressed too -.-
what is that suppose to mean?( next dare still goes to nitsuga )

nitsuga
06-30-2009, 07:27 PM
We have to wear girl clothes in that 2 hours

dragonator
06-30-2009, 07:36 PM
OK and we will also have to go topless and wirte in our back: "Kick me". It'll be funny
in my state thats technically considered indecent exposure (even tho im a dude) and thus illegal to the point il get caught and thus against my limits

dragonator
06-30-2009, 07:38 PM
ok my dare is an addition to my earlier dare (since its to the same person)
we have to ben over a lot in front of the opposite sex (so make sure you write it low enough it wont be seen if you just bend over)

Coyote
06-30-2009, 08:57 PM
Next time we shower, we must first cover our penises in toothpaste Nd follow up with a cold shower

dragonator
06-30-2009, 09:09 PM
no underweear for us tommorrow

Coyote
06-30-2009, 09:12 PM
we must wear our pants baggy and loose without a belt. Youbknow what happens next

dragonator
06-30-2009, 09:14 PM
i dont have any pants that are baggy or loose enough to do that but il wear my loosest pair

we have to write "slap me" on our butts so that it can be read if someone sees our butt

Coyote
06-30-2009, 09:18 PM
We must make a big deal about them falling. Fumble around frantcallg trying to pull them up. Maybe even drop them. Also wear a short that only goes to your wiast.

(next person to dare me, let's gt off this particular topic )

dragonator
06-30-2009, 09:22 PM
we have to give ourselves a wedgie outside (or if not outside infront of a window) b4 we go to be tonight

Logan429
06-30-2009, 10:52 PM
we must drink 2 cups of water every hour. When you can't hold it any longer you must completely wet yourself. Then stay in those clothes for an hour.

dragonator
06-30-2009, 10:55 PM
i siad no scat sorry (in my opinion everything involving pee or poo is scat)

Hailscot
07-07-2009, 11:48 AM
We must wear female clothes under male clothes for as long as you can

idoanything
07-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Every time we eat a snack until the end of the week, we have to put a topping on it that we wouldnt usually put on.

I.e if we are eating Potato chips put tomato ketchup on them.

Sorry if that is too hard but it werent your limit and it isn't mine so we must do it.

Limits: anal, bondage, shit, piss, really messy, public, involving other people,crossdressing and permanent.

Hailscot
07-07-2009, 12:40 PM
We have to have a hanging wedgie for 1 hour

nitsuga
07-07-2009, 01:35 PM
We will have to paint our nails in red and leave them for 1 month :S

Muffins
07-07-2009, 10:15 PM
we have to dress in a bikini/1piece swimsuit and high heels. Now get some scotch tape (transparent tape) it should be able to break real easy (probably 2-3 rolls). Now tape your thighs, knees, and ankles tightly. Now sit in a chair and wait 20 minutes. If we squirm or move to much the tape will break and make the tape break you must start all over. But the trick is that we have to throw some scissors about 10ft from us and get that to free us. After 20 minutes of not breaking the tape and getting the scissors we can change out of the outfit.

Hailscot
07-09-2009, 12:34 PM
We have to wear the same pair of panties for a month no changing

qpzm
07-09-2009, 10:04 PM
I dare you to put as much ice down your pants as possible when youslep tonigt and leave it there

Limits: poop, pee, messy, extreme pain, blood, shaving, public

johnwashere
07-13-2009, 04:40 AM
we have to give ourselve a wedgie and sleep with that wedgie

limits:Family members finding out, things that i am likely to be arrested for

horpat
07-14-2009, 04:30 AM
Drink 5Liter watrer before go to sleep and dont use bathroom, for 5hour

qpzm
07-14-2009, 10:02 PM
while u sleep 2nite put asmny clothes pegs on ur balls/pussy al ova

Muffins
07-14-2009, 10:14 PM
ok we have to be a dog for an hour which means
-we have to wear a collar at all times
-we have to be naked or at most in our underwear
-we cant walk only crawl on all fours
-cant go to the bathroom normally (have to go like a dog in the bath tub)
-can only eat food out or drink water out of bowls.
-cant talk
-(optional) have a tail

horpat
07-15-2009, 12:55 PM
Cum 5 time while cloth pegs are on your nipples! (Cum on your pillow and sleep on it)

Mascot
07-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Im 18 male and have pretty much no limits besides scat.

Hold ice on your privates and masturbate.

johnwashere
07-15-2009, 01:42 PM
give yourself a wedgie and sleep in it

horpat
07-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Be a dog, for 1hour! Drink/Eat like a dog, pee like a dog ect

Coyote
07-15-2009, 09:42 PM
put clamps on your nipples for the 10 minutes sometime today

(CBT or Nipple Torture dares only please)

horpat
07-15-2009, 10:41 PM
Hehe put a tampon into your nose! :D For 10min

Coyote
07-15-2009, 11:00 PM
dont have a tampon.

(CBT OR NIPPLE TORTURE PLEASE)

horpat
07-15-2009, 11:03 PM
Than use cloth pegs on your ball sack for 10min (optional: Do it on your nipples too)

qpzm
07-16-2009, 03:51 PM
spend the rest of the day with your moblie/telephone in ur ubdies and put it on vibrate and get all ur friends to text/call u atleast 10 times today at random times when ea they feel like, when they call leave ur phone there!:D

hovie907
07-16-2009, 10:12 PM
i dare you to put on some pegs next time you go out and while out, get a cup of ice and dump it down your pants.

no ice, crossdress,

horpat
07-16-2009, 10:18 PM
Be a dog, for an hour! Eat, drink and walk like a dog (and ect)

hovie907
07-16-2009, 10:31 PM
give yourself a wedgie, and do the 7th dice dare

horpat
07-17-2009, 12:15 AM
Roll 3Dice...add the numbers, than roll an other 3 dice and add this number too...Now go to hte dare section and in the *first dice number* page and the the *second dice number* dare! If its against your limits roll again

frycook47
07-17-2009, 01:09 AM
We will have to strip ass naked take a picture of our balls and asses then a full front body picture including our faces and send it to each other.

15 Male

O.K: Public Humiliation/ anything else

Limits: No Family/ No Icy Hot

frycook47
07-17-2009, 02:03 AM
we must make a video of us stripping and send it to 10 other people on this site
Male 15

O.K: Public Humiliation/anything else

Limits: No Icy Hot/ No Family

horpat
07-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Hmm you seen banned, but i daer you to put a tampon to your nose for 1 hour...(i dared ou coz i need dares :D)

hovie907
07-19-2009, 05:09 AM
i dare you to jack off and leave the cum in your underwear, give yourself a wedgie, wet yourself, and then rub toothpaste on your balls.

no ice, crossdress

johnwashere
07-19-2009, 05:30 AM
i dare you to give yourself wedgie and sleep in it

horpat
07-20-2009, 03:57 AM
put ices to you underwear and wait to melt

MischievousKitten
07-20-2009, 10:44 PM
Tie your right wrist to your left ankle and sleep like that.

evilmime13
07-25-2009, 05:52 AM
Next time you go take a shower mastrobate for the whole time
Limits: Nothing public, no diaper (Since I do not have any), no crossdress, NO family, no messy

walapalooo
07-25-2009, 12:04 PM
give yourself a hanging wedgie and pour syrup over yourself while in it. If you don't last in it at least 10 mins spank each butt cheek 20 times with a wooden spoon.

horpat
07-26-2009, 09:37 AM
Put a sandwich into your underwear, and do the house work...after it, you can eat it...ohh...you MUST eat it :D

austinchilds10
07-26-2009, 02:04 PM
i dare you to masturbate and eat the cum
limits: public family illigle extreme pain

Mr Very Daring
07-26-2009, 05:27 PM
4 3 days every time we poo we must start pooing squating at the door fully clothed and pushing REALLY hard. then still pushing walk 2 toilet and pulldown undies ect.

horpat
07-26-2009, 11:03 PM
Give yourself an enema, and can use the toiler for 3hour....good luck, where to relase it :D

walapalooo
07-27-2009, 01:54 AM
give yourself a shoulder wedgie with toothpaste.. then an atomic till the underwear rips.. this one's for you horpat lol.

Mr Very Daring
07-27-2009, 02:40 AM
we can only pee/ poo in a toilet every 3 hours - otherwise in pants outside ect. for 3 days

most limits may be ignored

horpat
07-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Do a wedgie, with toothpaste

Mr Very Daring
08-01-2009, 02:29 PM
we must make an album on get dare with humiliating or embarrassing photos

Hailscot
08-02-2009, 11:47 AM
We must wear a thong and tampon if we want for a night

horpat
08-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Put a peeled and frozen banana to your underwear for 3 hour, and after it, eat it!

hovie907
08-03-2009, 06:09 AM
Give yourself a wedgie in a thong, do dice dare number 29, have the thong covered in toothpaste... and do this in a slighty public place (away from home)

no ice, crossdress

Chiz-dare
08-04-2009, 05:04 PM
put 6 bananas in your underwear. 3 front and 3 back and do plenty of exercize.

no crossdress or bondage pain or public

horpat
08-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Tape, your boxers legs and full it with small rocksfrom the garden...stay like this for 1Hour

Tebow
10-30-2010, 10:36 PM
can't cum for 3 days

Genwirral
10-31-2010, 07:45 AM
We can shut ourselves, this can be done in bathroom, can't have wee until this is done, I'm half looking forward to it :-)

Tebow
10-31-2010, 09:40 AM
What does that mean? I'm new so I don't know