PDA

View Full Version : GetDare in the old days...

Hunterman36
06-16-2013, 04:20 AM
Hey guys and gals this is really kinda a thought for the older members of get dare. I don't know I feel sorta nostalgic right now. I joined getdare in september of 2009 and was stalking for a few months before that till I made an account. I sometimes realize that pretty soon 4 years will have passed. Getdare has somewhat changed but a lot has stayed the same. I joined because of the awesome content, community, and fun of this sight. Still I see less and less older members around all the time it seems. I wonder how long I will remain on the site. Hopefully a while yet. Just some questions I wondered about some people anyone feel free to answer, and add anything else. Just a quiet uneventful thread! Keep it real get dare cuz I don't say this about a lot of things, I love this site.

What are some things you noticed that have changed?
Do you like these changes?
Do you know how long you will be on Getdare if you know?

MissMaria
06-16-2013, 04:29 AM
What are some things you noticed that have changed? too new
Do you like these changes? see above
Do you know how long you will be on Getdare if you know? a long time yet, its a great site

Demon Thief
06-17-2013, 12:08 AM
What are some things you noticed that have changed? New things (well, not so new to me) added, like the lounge games and advice sections.
Do you like these changes? Yes.
Do you know how long you will be on GetDare if you know? No, but I'll be here for a while.

joht2891
06-17-2013, 01:44 AM
I couldn't tell since I'm still a newbie.

N/A (vide answer above)

I guess according to what might happen ... it could be a month and it could be a couple of years! At the moment I'm still enjoying browsing here!

Sarge90
06-17-2013, 03:59 AM

lot's of little things, nothing major springs to mind other than it now being 18+

yeah, there have been improvements

well, I left for a while, but as for how long I'll stay this time, couldn't say

DirtyDarez
06-17-2013, 08:44 AM
I was a lurker for quite some time, close to a year actually, there hasn't been any drastic changes from what I can remember, people have come and gone, if I remember correctly, there was no rule against under 18's joining.

I'll be on getDare until I'm an old, wrinkly man sitting in a nursing home and performing dares. Well, maybe that's a bit creepy :rolleyes: I'll be here for a long time though :)

Rachie
06-18-2013, 02:28 PM

Currently 1023 days

Changes
Prefered the older chat.
More new members daily. However a lot if them don't come on as often.
Miss a lot of the old regulars. (BJ - SWEETS - LEO - DEPP) to name a few. also members/friends requested to leave.
There has become an increase in spam posting
Site new rules 18+ -- meaning a lot of older generation / Rude picture posting, and less fresh new young blood (ideas) lol

DO I LIKE THEM
A lot of them no. However always one to meet new people/friends.

HOW LONG WILL I BE ON GETDARE
May be leaving in October - uncertain at minute.

Love Rachie x x x

Slenderman - Doctor
06-18-2013, 02:34 PM
Well, back in my dayyyy.. :p

AtticsToEden
06-19-2013, 02:01 PM
HOW LONG WILL I BE ON GETDARE
May be leaving in October - uncertain at minute.

B-but Rachie? :eek: Whyyyy?

Dareholic
06-20-2013, 12:48 PM
What are some things you noticed that have changed? To me, there seems to be A LOT more spam.
Do you like these changes? The site still works, and is still easy to use. Why would I complain about that?
Do you know how long you will be on Getdare if you know? I have no idea, I am not a Psychic. I will stop cumming whenever I happen to, I guess. :rolleyes:

**Mandi**
07-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Miss a lot of the old regulars. (BJ - SWEETS - LEO - DEPP)

There has become an increase in spam posting

I couldn't agree more with missing some of the old regulars! I feel like getDare doesn't have as many common names that everyone knows because the quantity of users is skyrocketing but the quality seems to be going down a bit.

I am you but I have been here for five years now and I have to agree that I don't like some of the changes, not the ones having to do with the site itself but more the members.

And Rachie, we have never really talked but it will be sad if you leave!

Oh and to get back to the original questions, I plan to stay around for a long while (:

comicslave
07-03-2013, 04:40 PM
I been on gD for some time a few years on and off, and this is not my only account I have had.

What are some things you noticed that have changed? People got way lazy with there dares, and do not seem to care beyond pleasing themselves.
Do you like these changes? NO
Do you know how long you will be on Getdare if you know? A few more months atm. I doubt even that long. Atm I pretty sick of the site and most the people so I will finish and do what I said I will do before I leave and then never come back. Unless something changes my mind, but I do not see that happening any time soon

**Mandi**
07-03-2013, 04:47 PM
I have to agree with comicslave on the point of many people not caring past the point of pleasing themselves.

I was thinking that but couldn't think of the right way to phrase it but that is a perfect way to put it.

I wish the site was back to it's glory days when new and GOOD dares were posted everyday and people actually listened and knew one another.

comicslave
07-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Not to say that I dislike it when people tell me they like my dares, or when they PM me saying my dares the best they seen or done in ages and want more, but... really I came for dares myself and I end up coming up with better dares then I will get.

Half the dares I get are dares they want to do and go against my limits, the other half are boring and dumb. Maybe once or twice I get a good dare. But not often enough to make me come to this site daily.

Then the fake people, specially ones that have likes be public or semi public and they take no pics, to me that is saying I really a guy and odds are just jerking off to your ideas while never doing anything. But over all I really really do not plan to be on this site longer. I said I would do 3 things before I leave and I plan to do them, unlike many I keep my word. Once I done that I will leave, so a few months is more then the time I need to finish what I said I will, but till then I will practice some with the people around and extend my list of "do not dare" yes I do have a do not dare list, and I use it and add to it almost daily, so you can imagine how many people are on the list.

But anyway if anything pm me weeee... this is fun to get things off no wonder I been doing it ;)

TieYouUp
07-05-2013, 12:51 AM
Hi all,

I was not here in the "old days" - unfortunately, as it seems - but as one expression caught my attention in this thread I just wanted put my two cents in...

People got way lazy with there dares, and do not seem to care beyond pleasing themselves.

I found the same, and even more than that, when looking for cam slaves...
They want to be entertained. I see the picture of "switching on your Master" as similar to "switching on your TV". Of course once finished this has to be followed by "switching off" event...

So after only three months I decided to not actively use getdare any more...

Sarge90
07-05-2013, 03:40 AM
I have to agree with comicslave on the point of many people not caring past the point of pleasing themselves.

I wish the site was back to it's glory days when new and GOOD dares were posted everyday and people actually listened and knew one another.

Agreed. There has been a lot of turnover when it comes to users, and unfortunately many are simply looking for a 'quick hit' and once they've got that they disappear until they're looking for it again.

I've said it before; horny people make poor decisions, but many get so desperate that they forget who they've annoyed already and if they do remember your name it's simply that and nothing more, so there's a repetition to their conversations.

And I do think the site is somewhat lacking in regulars, but that's because most who know how to use the site and do so socially have been put off and wore down by the increasing number of 'one hit wonders' and fakes.

Anyway, rant over

comicslave
07-05-2013, 03:55 AM
Agreed. There has been a lot of turnover when it comes to users, and unfortunately many are simply looking for a 'quick hit' and once they've got that they disappear until they're looking for it again.

I've said it before; horny people make poor decisions, but many get so desperate that they forget who they've annoyed already and if they do remember your name it's simply that and nothing more, so there's a repetition to their conversations.

And I do think the site is somewhat lacking in regulars, but that's because most who know how to use the site and do so socially have been put off and wore down by the increasing number of 'one hit wonders' and fakes.

Anyway, rant over

Yea I disappear at times for that reason, I am a dareslave and I give way better dares then most so call dare masters, but then again I get crappy dares most the times I just given up on this site. But I made a promise to do 3 things before I leave and that is what I am doing doing the 3 things and giving the site one last chance before I leave for good and never return.

Always love it when I get one of those so called females and they want this and that and I get nothing out of the deal and they just disappear. Yes yes I get no pleasure in giving tasks or dares to someone, and I do it, but doing it everyday for a week to same person and I do not get nothing, nope, not how it works. I get no pleasure so stopping is easy for me.

Hell at times I reuse same ideas to save time just change it a little, but over all... This site has taken any niceness I had and patience away from me. I knew it was over when a dare I got was not even a 10 second thought and a bunch of dares I got was on my dislikes list, always love those.. then they get a proper dare.. I am lost for words most times.

Anyway I better not rant long I may get kicked again -_- but this time if I was kicked I would just not return really I care that little about the site.