PDA

View Full Version : How to anal insertion

dare00
06-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Hi, all!

I'm looking forward anal insertions.

I have never had it before.

How can I start from a very small insertion to one bigger?

Please help me!

He-who-walks-alone
08-21-2013, 05:42 PM
I suggest starting with pens, their low diameter will allow them to go in easily.
when you think youre ready for it, try a marker or something like that.

DirtyDarez
08-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Everyone is different when it comes to anal.
The first thing is, make sure you aren't hurting yourself. Obviously, the first few times you shove something in your ass it isn't gonna be comfortable, but if you feel like it is hurting you, stop doing it.

As stated above, try using a pen or pencil (the side that doesn't have a nib obviously). Use saliva or lube to ease it in and don't do it too hard, allow your ass to get used to it.

Don't jump straight into heavy anal, you'll regret it.

After the pen's/pencils, use a finger. You'll be able to judge how far you can go. One finger won't take too long to get used to but once you begin using more fingers it becomes a challenge.

Don't over work yourself, slowly ease yourself into it.

Every time you use a finger, make sure to use a lot of lube. Eventually you'll get to the size you want.

Don't continue if you feel bad pain, experience blood or you feel it's too much for you. Go at your own pace!

wylex
08-29-2013, 07:22 PM
Anybody have tips on how to clean out the inside? Enemas work, but they're uncomfortable for some people and kits cost money.

DirtyDarez
08-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Anybody have tips on how to clean out the inside? Enemas work, but they're uncomfortable for some people and kits cost money.

You don't necessarily need an enema kit to clean yourself out. Going by my own experience I use the shower head. Now of course, take the actual head of the hose, it should be detachable and leave you with just the hose.

Point it at the opening of your hole and put it on full blast. It's like an enema in a way, only there won't be as much going into you.

If you feel you need to, use your finger and the water to clean yourself out.

All you need to do is insert a finger while you have the hose against yourself and... You know the rest, clean yourself out.