PDA

View Full Version : Chastity advice

i love new things
06-15-2013, 11:35 AM
Hey everybody, so last night I had a talk with my girlfriend about me being interested in chastity. Well she took to this idea instantly and decided she wanted to be the key holder. I'm a little nervous about this and not sure what to expect; so that's where you all come into play. I want some advice on what to get, how to get it on, how to keep clean and deal with it all and I want to hear about how all of your experiences have been! Hope to hear from you all.

i love new things
06-16-2013, 10:36 AM
anybody? Im really scared and its going on in about a week!

dashek
06-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Hey:) I would to help you on my own, but i have chastity almost second day so its hard to help. But check this link :
http://maybemaimed.com/2008/09/24/top-ten-tips-for-long-term-male-chastity-device-wear/

Sharp Shooter
06-16-2013, 11:57 AM
You need to have a bigger talk with your gf about how this might affect your relationship.

If she isn't that serious a gf, you should reconsider whether you want her holding the key. If she is a serious gf, you need to know that she will not abuse this. Some ways she could would be to cuckhold you while she screws around, to keep you perpetually locked up while she teases, to blackmail you into slavery, feminize you, or make you so desperate you would service males too.

If she loves you and uses chastity to enhance what you have together, great and congratulations. Just be aware of the dark side and go into this with your eyes wide open.

i love new things
06-16-2013, 11:14 PM
You need to have a bigger talk with your gf about how this might affect your relationship.

If she isn't that serious a gf, you should reconsider whether you want her holding the key. If she is a serious gf, you need to know that she will not abuse this. Some ways she could would be to cuckhold you while she screws around, to keep you perpetually locked up while she teases, to blackmail you into slavery, feminize you, or make you so desperate you would service males too.

If she loves you and uses chastity to enhance what you have together, great and congratulations. Just be aware of the dark side and go into this with your eyes wide open.
Me and her have had some very serious conversations about this and she is a serious gf of mine. She is very considerate of how I feel and she is letting this go at my pace. We have agreed that at any point if I really want out she will let that, in case Im disliking any part of it. She has told me she will use it to tease me and make me crave her, but also as a means of enhancing our relationship. I will now be forced to show affection in other ways than just with my penis. We put alot of time and agreement into this already

i love new things
06-17-2013, 10:22 PM
Well, today I ordered the CB-3000 and it should be here in 2 or 3 days, im so scared

Hrisy
06-17-2013, 11:40 PM
Some ways she could would be to cuckhold you while she screws around, to keep you perpetually locked up while she teases, to blackmail you into slavery
And what's bad about that? :)

I think cuckolding is a natural progression of chastity, not always, but sometimes. And wouldn't you say that her having more variety and freedom will make her happier, thus enhancing the relationship? :) Going at your pace, means you're basically "dominating from the bottom". You need to take some risk and submit to her wishes...better if she pushes you, not just go with the minimum.

i love new things
06-17-2013, 11:47 PM
And what's bad about that? :)

I think cuckolding is a natural progression of chastity, not always, but sometimes. And wouldn't you say that her having more variety and freedom will make her happier, thus enhancing the relationship? :) Going at your pace, means you're basically "dominating from the bottom". You need to take some risk and submit to her wishes...better if she pushes you, not just go with the minimum.

Very fair point. I really like how you look at that. I'm going to talk to her about it tomorrow. She's really open to letting this go my way cause its always been my fantasy. Thanks for the input!

i love new things
06-19-2013, 08:50 PM
my device will be here tomorrow! I'm so excited but also nervous because I have no idea how its going to feel or fit

i love new things
06-20-2013, 10:26 PM
Well I got It today! My gf came over and we put it on me. That is no simple feat by any means getting the cb-3000 on. It's a puzzle work to do and even when soft I'm right on the verge of the demensions. After a few attempts and some good time trying to calm my penis down we finally resorted to the stocking method. Right when we got it on the teasing started. It finally became painful to wear and she eased off and we went on with normal activities. It was on for about 4 hours then she had to go home and unlocked me. It was such a fun experience! I can't wait for more

throwaway00101010
06-20-2013, 11:26 PM
Good guy OP over here, actually offering updates on situations.

Nicely done, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I wish you more fun in the future.

i love new things
06-21-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm sure there will be much more. She loved it. So I'm sorta in for it