PDA

View Full Version : 39/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

Sub-puppy
06-12-2013, 05:26 PM
39/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hello there,

Im a 39 year old submissive from Germany and im looking for a Dom/me for a long term M/s relationship. I have no particular preferences in Age or Location though being in Europe would be a plus as it would make possible meetups much easier.

Im quite experienced in different aspects of the Kink lifestyle as I've begun exploring it almost 18 years ago though my fantasies about it go back even further.
Its have a strong desire to please my Master/Mistress and make her proud of me by performing as well as possible when doing tasks and fulfilling thier wishes.If i can make my Mistress/Master happy and proud of me then i am happy too.
Also i am a very loyal, obedient and caring sibmissive.
I own a small selection of toys, restraints and lots of rope and also have a Webcam and Microphone and im willing to use them. ;)

I have many intrests and likes but im really turned on by Bondage, Spanking, Anal and Petplay.
Aside from that there are many other likes and im naturally curious and willing to try new things.
My Limits are the obvious ones: Public/Family/Friends, Poo, Blood, Scars/Permanent and Illegal Practices.

If there are any Questions please ask...im an open book.

Greetings from Germany,
sub-puppy