PDA

View Full Version : Why I am so lucky to have my mistress.

Simino
06-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Dear getdare, my Mistress (Mistress Jasmine) made me write an essay with the title "Why I am so lucky to have my mistress" and to post it here:

Why I am so lucky to have my mistress

Since I came into my puberty I had to strong urge to be submissive and started to learn to like pain and bondage. I liked it way before I was able to masturbate. Throughout the years I found various possibilities to put myself into humiliating situation, or tie myself up. When I moved out my families home, I got myself toys and could really let myself go. I discovered that I had the strong urge to be made to do these things, instead of just doing them to myself. At first I started to write things down, and when they were written down, I had to do them. I submitted myself to a piece of paper. Later, I used a random generator to tell me what I should do. At some point, I discovered getdare.com, where I was looking for things, I could do to myself. I met my mistress there and began to get dominated. It was great from the beginning, but I had to put everything in, because I did not know anything from her. With time I could build up thrust in my mistress and we developed a master/slave relationship. While giving me a lot of great pleasure, when I behaved, my mistress is very strict and won’t tolerate any misbehavior. At the same time, I am glad, that my mistress forgives me some small mistakes, which are only caused by my stupidity and not by disobedience or laziness. I really hate some of the punishments she is giving me, especially the ones involving me in publics or in front of my friends, but love the being controlled in such an intensive way.
Before I met my mistress, I did not even know that I was that submissive. I always thought that I was a submissive guy who was into kinky sex. My time with my mistress showed me, that I am very happy in this kind of master/ slave relationship. My mistress showed me that being a slave means way more than getting pleasure or punishments.
Every time my mistress calls me or buzzes me, my hearts starts pumping and my adrenaline is flowing through my veins. I am never aware what will happen and what my mistress will say to me. I could have made a big mistake without knowing and get in trouble or my mistress could have decided to let me cum. This uncertainty is always very thrilling. When my mistress uses me, I am always impressed by her creativity and her ways to give me pain humiliation or pleasure. In the 8 years of finding ways to humiliate, hurt and kind of dominating myself, my mistress frequently finds ways to push my limits. Since I know that my mistress likes to see me suffer, every time she makes me hurt myself, I make it as hard as I can, just to please my mistress. This is how much I appreciate my luck of having my mistress.