PDA

View Full Version : 2 Extreme Dice Dares :)

Jane
03-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Number 1)
You have to wear the same panties for 6 days.Each day you have to do something to them.To decide what things you have to do you gotta roll a dice once each day.

If you roll a: 1:Pee your panties at least 2 times this day

2:Fill your panties with mayo for 1 hour. Then empty them and out them on again.

3:Fill your panties with peanut butter for at least one hour.Then empty them and put them on again.

4: poo into your panties and let them on for at least one hour. Then empty them and put them on again.

5:Masturbate until yuou cum into your panties.DonÄt clean them afterwards.

6:Put some kind of fish into your panties for at least one hour.Then get it out again.

You are not allowed to clean your panties when they were filled. Just empty them that they are nearly empty.
Have fun

And here is Number 2)

Here is another dice dare.I must admit that it is a quite extreme one so don't know if anyone would be brave enough to do it.But maybe someone wants to.I'll just post it here.

You have to do this at work or at school.

And here is what you have to do:

If you roll a 1: go to the toilet at work/school and pee through your panties.Then leave them on the rest of the day.

If you roll a 2: go to the toilet and get completely naked there. Then stand outside the toilet cabine for 1 minute without moving or covering.

If you roll a 3: go to the toilet and remove your underwear. Then go to the toilet and put your bra and panties on the sink.Let them stay there until you go home.

If you roll a 4: go to the toilet and poop into your panties. Then sit on your poo filled panties for 10 minutes.Then empty them and put them on for the rest of the day.

If you roll a 5: Go to the toilet and put your whole food which you have for lunch into your panties. Let it stay there all day.

And if you roll a 6: Put of your panties at your desk at work/school. Then stuff them into your pussy. In the next lesson or after 30 minutes, put them on again at your desk at work/school. Then go to the toilet and poop into your panties.Then sit for 5 minutes on your poo filled panties. After that, fill your bra cups with your poo.Let it stay there for 15 minutes. Then put your bra and your panties of and stuff them both into your pussy or flush them down the toilet.You're not allowed to whipe your ass and breasts after that.Then go back to your desk at work /school.
That's it.

If you've done one of them please answer in detail and also say if you did the first or the second one.
Already curious if anyone will be brave enough to do so

depp=noob=lol
03-20-2007, 10:40 AM
nice way of introducing yourself at the site jane! it is quite extreme, but you never know whoever is brave(or stupid) enough to do it!

dared to perfection
03-20-2007, 12:33 PM
the second dice dare number 6 is THE ULTIMATE DARE on this site, for me anyway if anyone has the guts to do that they deserve a tord trophy!!

Glutgod
03-20-2007, 01:00 PM
I just have to say any body that trys this it would be kinda crazy. Cause just wow, I could probly never do this.

Musty 21
03-20-2007, 06:24 PM
Well these are very extrem and i won't try this, and for those of you who know me good i try stupid things. This should tell you something..... lol

Hampers
03-21-2007, 03:45 AM
If I remember correctly, these were first posted on another website by a guy called peter a couple of years back.

Still good dares though.

EDIT: Apparently I can't mention the website

Jane
03-21-2007, 07:54 AM
Yes I found this 2 dares on another website.They aren't created by me.The website they are from is more or less completely inactive and no one posting there.
I loved this dares so I reposted them here :)

cheesy dude
03-21-2007, 01:59 PM
well nice ones anyway. next time im alone im going to do it. :)

Rowan
06-10-2007, 01:25 PM
from the first dice dare i did number 1 and 5 but the others were too messy for me

from the second i did number 1 and 3 but im too much of a wimp to do the others so i didnt really do it properly but ohwell

the only problems i had was with number 3 because i didnt notice until afterward that my mum had put a name tape in my bra :wall:
luckily i dont think anyone i know noticed because they would DEFINATELY have told me about it. and with number one i got a few comments on my smell:o

anayguy
08-22-2007, 02:25 PM
can guys do these too?

JoMo
08-22-2007, 02:29 PM
wow Rowan, nice. Btw, have you done the dare that you have in your profile, its one of my simple, classic favourites.

Free_Falling
08-22-2007, 07:51 PM
I actually have a plan as to how to do the last challenge of the second dice dare. I'll try it out next week when school goes into session and let everyone know how it goes. These dares were really great, keep up the good work.

turtlecash
10-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Not many people seem to have tried this, so I gave the second one a chance.

I rolled 3, I wonder how people reacted to seing a Bra and Panties in the sink of the boys bathroom... They were still there at the end of the day though. Lucky me, my sister would've been angry if someone had taken them.

My first dare here is finished :D

anayguy
10-11-2007, 02:51 PM
from the first dice dare i did number 1 and 5 but the others were too messy for me

from the second i did number 1 and 3 but im too much of a wimp to do the others so i didnt really do it properly but ohwell

the only problems i had was with number 3 because i didnt notice until afterward that my mum had put a name tape in my bra :wall:
luckily i dont think anyone i know noticed because they would DEFINATELY have told me about it. and with number one i got a few comments on my smell:o

lucky for you right

kabuto
10-15-2007, 08:14 AM
I would do number 5 of the second dare maybe but nothing else.

Sarieve16
01-07-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm 16 a girl and need dares I don't hve a camra

DiaperGirlKeely
04-12-2013, 08:34 AM
i have done 6 on the 2nd dare