PDA

View Full Version : what annoys you the most?

youngscotsman
08-06-2008, 12:56 PM
i started this to see what annoyed or angered people the most
for me its people whp hurt animals, fakers,and users

nolz95
08-06-2008, 01:55 PM
something that annoys me the most is my mom because she is always nagging me:cool:

Davros
08-06-2008, 02:09 PM
From my MySpace...

I hate... alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, chavs, Bebo, hot places, tattoos, piercings, twats, classical music, kids who dress up for Halloween, boring old people, PE, RE, maths, having no credit, wannabes, slags, Mansfield, exams, revision, football, "Pearl & Dean" adverts, the Queen, celebrities.

youngscotsman
08-06-2008, 02:15 PM
From my MySpace...

I hate... alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, chavs, pakis, Bebo, hot places, tattoos, piercings, twats, classical music, kids who dress up for Halloween, boring old people, PE, RE, maths, having no credit, wannabes, slags, Mansfield, exams, revision, football, "Pearl & Dean" adverts, the Queen, celebrities.

anything u dont hate ?? lol

ramsies11
08-06-2008, 02:18 PM
yep...me!
ok
mine are some liqours,parents,people tht think they know what theyre doin and dont and a few games.:)

vivala_dare
08-06-2008, 03:27 PM
one bitch arse of a women who steals your dad from you and you never get to see your dad again all thx to the little skankey bitch who smells like shit and is an apsolute fucker.

lol yeh thats about it...and smileys on msn when you cant read what ppl are writeing coz they have 100 smileys in 1 sentence lol

thx ive got that of my chest lmao

banneduser
08-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Ignorance, stupid people. those who do not seek to understand. Those who do not care. those that abuse animals, those that abuse children and even worse, those that abuse women.

Those that enter my country and destroy it, those that are oblivious to the queueing system, those that enter my country and do not integrate, those that attempt to convert me to their religion or culture. Those that impress upon me their culture when i am clearly ENGLISH till i die. Those that do not care what has happened to my country. Americans (deal with it, you elect a MORON of a president, then vote him in again, year after year. In general the population is violent and ignorant. Too christianized for their own good and too male orientated. I realize not all of you are like this, so for you i apologize, however your country has a very bad image right now and it is to that which i refer my comments to.) Christians (they are IDIOTS, whow as born on dec 25th, in a barn, of a virgin mother and was visited by 3 wise men who followed a star? Jesus NO, IDIOT! Mithras, the greek god who was talk about DECADES before your Jesus, not only that Jesus was a JEW! Get over it!) The labour party... If Brown was begging on the street (which i wish for) i would honestly kick him in the balls, steal all his begging earnings, clothes and dignity and leave him to rot. Rapists (see previous comments, add the torture of smashing their fingers repeatedly with a sledge hammer untill their hands resemble mere sacks of flesh and bone) And he who shall not be named.

Im sure the list can continue but for now i am satisfied.

Davros
08-06-2008, 04:00 PM
anything u dont hate ?? lol

From my MySpace...

I love... friends, family, hugs, Alan Carr, Jimmy Carr, "Doctor Who", money, my credit card, chocolate, Diet Coke, music, ICT, english, correct grammar, sleeping, Christmas, my laptop, Pot Noodles, texting, YouTube, rain, night time, reading, science, writing, the cold side of the pillow.

Night-1991
08-06-2008, 05:57 PM
I hate Xenophobia , Homophobia , Religious Zealots , Dramatics , Racists.

Naughtybaby
08-06-2008, 06:09 PM
hate racist bastards,my father,people who are immagrants and talk bad about the country they went to,people that think all puerto rican women are whores sluts or ect,wiggers,people that abuse animals and children,rapists,child molesters,people who herass others,sexist pigs,people who get women pregnant then say they want nothing to do with the child,people who abuse animals,i think i covered most of them

youngscotsman
08-07-2008, 11:48 AM
one bitch arse of a women who steals your dad from you and you never get to see your dad again all thx to the little skankey bitch who smells like shit and is an apsolute fucker.

a can relate to that one ,

Davros
08-07-2008, 11:50 AM

I'm no expert but if your dad goes with another woman, it's his choice. It's also his choice whether he sees you - you can't blame the woman. There's no way anyone can stop someone from seeing their kids... and if they do, well they're complete twats.

shadoweater
08-07-2008, 12:16 PM
I hate Xenophobia...
I agree, Children of the Mind was much better. :p

for those of you who don't get the reference (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ender%27s_Game_series)

Night-1991
08-07-2008, 05:28 PM
XD I meant like fearing another country or such, like 'omg british ewww' or 'omg american ewwww' that kind of thing.

I hate models too XD, fake beauty isn't great.

oreo_is_back
08-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Ignorance. Sticks right in me. EDUCATION people! Go to school! =('ed!

AverageDaniel
08-08-2008, 11:24 AM
From my MySpace...

I hate... alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, chavs, pakis, Bebo, hot places, tattoos, piercings, twats, classical music, kids who dress up for Halloween, boring old people, PE, RE, maths, having no credit, wannabes, slags, Mansfield, exams, revision, football, "Pearl & Dean" adverts, the Queen, celebrities.

We don't like you either.

Davros
08-08-2008, 11:26 AM
We don't like you either.

Kids who dress up for Halloween are alright as long as they stay away from me. I have sweets, but buy your own. I'm not giving you any just because you've thrown a friggin' bin bag over your head and drawn eyes on!

AverageDaniel
08-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Then you're obviously cruising for a bruising...er, for a trick. Don't blame us when you get pelted with eggs.

Davros
08-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Then you're obviously cruising for a bruising...er, for a trick. Don't blame us when you get pelted with eggs.

And don't blame me when I call the police on you pathetic little fucktards :p

Pingu
08-08-2008, 11:52 AM
All the obvious ones i.e ignorance/racism etc. but my pet peeve has to be people who walk really slowly on the streets and refuse to move out of the way after you have politely asked them to let you pass.

That and people who are walking and just stop dead in front of you :mad:

oreo_is_back
08-08-2008, 11:52 AM
You don't like Paki's,Dav? Isn't that classed as racist? Or am I blowing that out of context?

Davros
08-08-2008, 11:57 AM
You don't like Paki's,Dav? Isn't that classed as racist? Or am I blowing that out of context?

It's from my MySpace so it's for my friends to see - and I don't mean all of them; just the annoying *wannabe* kids who go around shouting "paki power" etc. No offence intended :)

oreo_is_back
08-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Never met one of those, so I wouldn't know. >___> Mhm.

Pingu
08-08-2008, 01:03 PM
It's from my MySpace so it's for my friends to see - and I don't mean all of them; just the annoying *wannabe* kids who go around shouting "paki power" etc. No offence intended :)

If you meant no offence intended then you should remove it. I'm a "Paki" and I'm proud of my heritage, I don't go around saying "Paki power" but I'm proud to be a Pakistani and have no problem saying so.

Why shouldn't "Pakis" or people of any other race not be allowed to be proud of their heritage?

If it's through peer pressue then that's even more sad, you would "advertise" being against Pakis just to impress your friends. Great bunch of friends you have :rolleyes:

Coyote
08-08-2008, 03:25 PM
i hate people who think they know something but it is really wrong

Davros
08-08-2008, 03:56 PM
If you meant no offence intended then you should remove it. I'm a "Paki" and I'm proud of my heritage, I don't go around saying "Paki power" but I'm proud to be a Pakistani and have no problem saying so.

Why shouldn't "Pakis" or people of any other race not be allowed to be proud of their heritage?

If it's through peer pressue then that's even more sad, you would "advertise" being against Pakis just to impress your friends. Great bunch of friends you have :rolleyes:

I'm not getting into a race row with anyone. If I hadn't copied it, there'd be no problems. My friends know what I mean and it aint peer pressure - please don't assume things. Thanks. Just fucking delete my post (mods) if it's so bad. Jeez.

(Obviously none of my reasons are valid, so meh. It's referring to annoying twats in my school which go around shouting "paki power" etc. I've already said it's not aimed at other black/asian people. I live in a predominately (sp?) black/asian area and I'm not racist)

youngscotsman
08-08-2008, 04:00 PM
thanks,, u just reminded me of the thing i h8 the most,,rascism:mad:

Davros
08-08-2008, 04:04 PM
thanks,, u just reminded me of the thing i h8 the most,,rascism:mad:

Thanks; label me a racist. You don't know me, and I've *tried* to explain my reasons. If it was racist, why don't you report the post and get a mod to remove it. Sorry, again!, for causing any upset. Jeez.

youngscotsman
08-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Thanks; label me a racist. You don't know me, and I've *tried* to explain my reasons. If it was racist, why don't you report the post and get a mod to remove it. Sorry, again!, for causing any upset. Jeez.

wasnt refering to u as a racsit,, i just said that i hate them :confused:

sorri for the misunderstandin

Davros
08-08-2008, 04:07 PM
wasnt refering to u as a racsit,, i just said that i hate them :confused:

sorri for the misunderstandin

Sorry for that. Eeek. I thought you meant me xD
Meh, sorry for any misunderstandings here guys :)

Pingu
08-08-2008, 04:16 PM
I'm not getting into a race row with anyone. If I hadn't copied it, there'd be no problems. My friends know what I mean and it aint peer pressure - please don't assume things. Thanks. Just fucking delete my post (mods) if it's so bad. Jeez.

(Obviously none of my reasons are valid, so meh. It's referring to annoying twats in my school which go around shouting "paki power" etc. I've already said it's not aimed at other black/asian people. I live in a predominately (sp?) black/asian area and I'm not racist)

What? If you know it's wrong then don't you just remove it yourself? If it's a bunch of people then why are you generalising a whole race? It's the equivalent of me saying I hate British people and then when being asked to explain, I was actually talking about the BNP and not all British people.

Silly kids these days :rolleyes:

Davros
08-08-2008, 04:17 PM
What? If you know it's wrong then don't you just remove it yourself? If it's a bunch of people then why are you generalising a whole race? It's the equivalent of me saying I hate British people and then when being asked to explain, I was actually talking about the BNP and not all British people.

Silly kids these days :rolleyes:

At the end of the day, whether it's "pakis" or "fucking annoying wannabe little paki boys who shout shit", someone will still label it *racist*, so meh. And if I delete the post, then all this talk/debate kinda looks pointless xD

NOTE: I have edited my original post. I've tried to validate my reasons for posting, but some people don't agree. Everyone's allowed an opinion. However, I've removed the offending comment, so that should be the end of it. If you wish to complain, don't hesitate to talk with me in PM because I'm quite happy to. Sorry again for any offended.

oreo_is_back
08-09-2008, 01:31 AM
Please! Can we stop saying 'Paki' I find it offensive. Just please. Gee. End the conversation or take it to a IM or sort it please.

Hampers
08-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Stop fighting.
I'm sick of it.
People fighting on Getdare annoys me the most.

Night-1991
08-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Stop fighting.
I'm sick of it.

Exactly, whats the point fighting behind a computer screen using pixels.

DareByrd
08-10-2008, 06:48 PM

exactly. everyone knows the saying right...fighting over the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win your still fucking retarded.

as for me i can't stand animal abuse, people who act like friends and are talkin behind your back the whole time they're your "friends", and people who are annoying just to be anoying.

oreo_is_back
08-10-2008, 11:56 PM
exactly. everyone knows the saying right...fighting over the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win your still fucking retarded.

Lulz. Those two made me lul. I have another thing that annoys me. =D People taking my Laptop when i'm trying to play a game. Oh that cheeses me off royaly. Hmpf!

Davros
08-11-2008, 06:21 AM

*waits for a disabled person to read your post*

Pingu
08-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Stop fighting.
I'm sick of it.

I wouldn't call mine and Davros posts fighting, it was more along the lines of a discussion/debate which can be fruitful as it was in this case.

A fight would be an argument where we are just trading insults.

youngscotsman
08-11-2008, 12:41 PM
I wouldn't call mine and Davros posts fighting, it was more along the lines of a discussion/debate which can be fruitful as it was in this case.

he has a point their, an debate r fun any way

Davros
08-11-2008, 01:26 PM

Oi, pig-breath! Come here and say that to my face! :mad::mad::mad:

(Yes, this is a joke)

DaVance
08-11-2008, 05:36 PM
To take this thread back to one of the early posts:

Christians (they are IDIOTS, whow as born on dec 25th, in a barn, of a virgin mother and was visited by 3 wise men who followed a star? Jesus NO, IDIOT! Mithras, the greek god who was talk about DECADES before your Jesus, not only that Jesus was a JEW! Get over it!) The labour party...

Brings to mind an interesting movie I've seen recently. Mithra is actually a Persian god that dates centuries before Christ. There are also others such as Horus the Egyptian Sun god. This is all explained in the movie Zeitgeist. You can download it at www.zeitgeistmovie.com. If you like alternate thinking about basic common beliefs this is the movie for you. Besides the origins of Christianity the movie covers the 911 World Trade Towers and the long term trend in worldwide monetary systems. The Euro is just one step to a worldwide currency. This is a movie to make you think where the world and society is headed. Although it is slanted toward America it has implications worldwide.

As to what annoys me - people who are so set in their beliefs the fail to comprehend other points of view. They don't have to agree, just be able to understand.

AM.PM
08-11-2008, 07:37 PM
many things annoy me but the things that realy annoy me the most is:

people that think there better then everyone

people that slack off even though they could do better

people that kill others with guns. I mean if they really want to kill someone they should use a more hurtfull aproach like a sword or poring hot oil on people

bones42
08-11-2008, 08:50 PM
what i hate the most is when you post your ass off and no one replies to you...

Davros
08-12-2008, 05:56 AM
Stuck up orange-faced slappers.

Night-1991
08-12-2008, 07:02 AM
Lulz. Those two made me lul. I have another thing that annoys me. =D People taking my Laptop when i'm trying to play a game. Oh that cheeses me off royaly. Hmpf!

They made you lulz? wtf is your problem?

≈ Wedgies ≈
08-12-2008, 06:28 PM
I hate when people smoke...
Disgusting...
PM Me wedgie dares..
Below Rules...

ramsies11
08-14-2008, 09:15 AM

cheeses?
lol
i have never heard anybody that says that
one of the things i dislike is sub....not lettin me smoke in the chat room

youngscotsman
08-14-2008, 01:52 PM
cheeses?
lol
i have never heard anybody that says that
one of the things i dislike is sub....not lettin me smoke in the chat room

i hate cheese with avengance ,, its disgustin

Lizard
08-16-2008, 06:37 PM
I'd be hard pressed to say what annoys me most; lots of things that have been posted rank right up there. One of the things that annoys me, and I didn't see it mentioned, is the use of abbreviations, like 'ppl' or 'lol,' in posts where the number of characters are not severely limited. These kinds of abbreviations are acceptable for SMS messaging where a max of 256 characters is typical, but in an on-line forum I get quite annoyed when people cannot write things out.

Coyote
08-16-2008, 06:56 PM
i don't like people who just hate the world for no reason

lol no offense oreo

freak
08-16-2008, 11:14 PM
people who abuse children.
christans who push views of there religion on others.
Males who use BDSM as a excuess to abuse women...
The legal systems around the world and the people who run them. (There is no justice)

youngscotsman
11-25-2008, 12:23 PM
people who abuse children.
christans who push views of there religion on others.
Males who use BDSM as a excuess to abuse women...
The legal systems around the world and the people who run them. (There is no justice)

i dont think that you can find a foul proof justise system anywhere in the world,, its always going to be full of hole for criminals to escape and for inocent people to be convicted

Coyote
11-25-2008, 01:15 PM
i found another thin that i hate
ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatat(that was a drumroll)

people who do absolutely nothing and never get in trouble for it when the hard workers get in trouble for something stupid

New and Shy
11-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Not having sex annoys me. I want it at least once a day and get annoyed when I don't.

Trystaan
11-25-2008, 03:03 PM
I hate. Missing CSI:Miami, People saying I'm an arsonist just because I accidently lit a deck chair on fire in Cardiff, People who hate people who smoke Weeed, The plastic people in M&S, White tennis grips that turn grey :(, Getting E's in my Coursework, Favirote Hoodies from Top Man which are sold out.

Covers most of it :P

Oh people that think it's funny to pop £30 footbals with pins for a laugh. :P

Insomnia
11-25-2008, 06:12 PM
people playing music out of their mobile phones in public places.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Officelover
11-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Sarah Palin

John McCain

Ascteticm

Drugs

Violence

Racism

Slavery

Pretty Much all Wars (except for possibly the Revolutionary War, World War II, and well, that's about it.)

Alcohol

Idiots (of all sorts and kinds

Adverertisements on TV

Wal-Mart (cursed be the name)

Egotism

Narcissm

Logical Fallacies (especially Bare Assertation Fallacy (aka because I said so.) (Appeal to authority))

Self-Terminating Cliches

when people don't get jokes

Holier-than-thou attitudes,

People who dislike vegetariansism (that's right, I'm a vegetarian!!!)

Coca-Cola, Pepsi Wars!

I can't take it anymore!

Ryan Started the Fire! It was always burning, since the world been turning. Ryan Started the fire...

kalvan
11-25-2008, 07:21 PM
I hate ppl that lie the most... But ppl that stop in the middle of the road for no reason, and expect you to understand are just to stupid to live... They wave at you and smile just makes it worse, I want to get out of my truck and punch them in the head... now i need happy thoughts.

ty_la
11-25-2008, 07:40 PM
People who think their funny, and try to hard to make everyone else think so too xD.

Krystal
11-25-2008, 08:13 PM
"Why are you lesbian?" though be it a fair question, it just gets old after awhile

Guys who think they can change my orientation in one night
<sarcasm>cause you know it's only about sex and a cheap one night stand will open my eyes to a whole new world</sarcasm>

People who take life too seriously

not taking responsibility for your own actions.

Night-1991
11-25-2008, 09:01 PM
Xenophobia , Homophobia , Religious Zealots , Dramatics , Racists, The lulz (YES, i hate it) , Console fanboys , Overreactive Fanboys/Girls , Child Abuse, People who go nutso if you say your opinion.

Justamale
11-26-2008, 03:32 AM
most i hate is people who think everything is about them and no one else

BettyBoop
12-01-2008, 04:53 AM
Chavs, People who spit, People who smoke and blow it right in your face, Slags, Insurance adverts, Barry Scott, Racists, People who assume, People who wont admit to being wrong, People who judge one race and say all of them are a certain way, abusers, old people who walk slow and wont let you past, parents who cant control there children, parents who walk really slow with pushchairs and take up the entire road, Kerry Katona/Jade Goody/All those people, People who get fame from reality t.v, People who use racist words against themselves, people who are walking and stop right infront of you, people wo walk into you and then say watch where your'e going, old people who think they can tell you what to do, teachers who are wrong but wont admit it, teachers that shout in your face, teachers who are rude but ask for respect, kids in class that don't shut up and ruin it for others, Girls who wear so much make-up they're orange, girls with rubbish hair extensions, people who say 'oh your scared of my little dog' when it looks like a bloody horse, people who have smelly breath and talk real close, people who try to push their religion on others, people who sneeze or cough on you. Yeah, i think i'm done.

BettyBoop
12-01-2008, 10:19 AM
He just used to annoy me, he doesn't shout anymore though.

krazykid
12-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Guys who think they can change my orientation in one night
<sarcasm>cause you know it's only about sex and a cheap one night stand will open my eyes to a whole new world</sarcasm>

Have you tried it? Give me a shot, I'll prove you wrong! :p haha totally jk. and I love your avatar by the way. :)

People who use the dgaf (don't give a fuck) motto for their lives. I mean, seriously, give a fuck already. (I exclude dgaf towards what other people think of you).

Drugs, ignorant people, people who drive like idiots to save themselves 1 minute while putting every1 else's (and their own) life at risk.

youngscotsman
12-02-2008, 12:25 PM
After exams today, I officially hate Religious Education (in general).

There was no scientology section.

*sobs*

a'll second that,, doing higher at the moment,, its hard

lokelake
05-03-2009, 08:41 PM
What annoys me and gets me mad and what I hate is when I see people be mean to other people, either on here or in real life.

I also hate when people retaliates.

Kitten
05-04-2009, 02:57 AM
Ehm.
Dumb people that think they're smart.

People that abuse other people, or animals, in any sort of way. Includes, rapists, child molesters, wife beaters, people that tie their dog to a tree when they go on vacation, etc. etc.

People that nag just for the hell of it.

Two-faced people.

Emo people that /wrist 70 times a day but never really die. (seriously, just get on with it then)

People that pretend to be raped, autistic, amish, etc. It's insulting for the people that actually are.

I think there's more but.. yeah that's it for now.

Edit; Also people that say they are pansexual, asexual etc to fit into the crowd. It's like the new black or something. If all of them are speaking the truth we would basically be extinct by now.
Being straight is just as cool or uncool as any other sexual orientation, I wish people would understand that.