PDA

View Full Version : 30/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

MLeah
06-09-2013, 12:16 PM
30/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

I am only looking for a slave who is into feminization or sissyfication.

Now that it's clearly stated...

I am a 30 year old dominant woman, I have near 10 years of experience with subs. I have had several serious online slaves, as well as a couple of 'real' slaves.

I am strict and controling. I expect the slave to be serious and dedicated. I dont like to waste my time.
I aim for daily contact, even though it is not always possible.

You don't have to enjoy everything I like.
What I like includes : anal, pain, cbt, behaviour control, chastity, masturbation and orgasm control/denial, cum play, humiliation.

I never ask for full public, family or friends, scat (and other disgusting things) or anything that could leave marks or be dangerous.

Send me a PM with a (not too) short presentation and I'll get back to you if I think you could interest me.

bitchboy247
06-09-2013, 12:29 PM
The pm is sent miss :)

studley21
06-09-2013, 12:31 PM
sent you a PM miss

mikegander
06-09-2013, 12:34 PM
I'm a 30 year old male sub into just about anything
contact me on kik: mikegander

hellboy1136
06-09-2013, 12:56 PM
I have never been a slave before but would love to get an opportunity from someone like you - I am ready for the challenge- I am 36 yrs, 6 feet 1 inch, 198 lbs from New York. Hope I can be considered for a chance.

Thanks

bareassbarefoot4u
06-18-2013, 10:58 PM
I am new to the arena of being an online slave to a female master but I am very familiar with FLR on an interpersonal basis. My owner left this state for a better job and I was unable to follow for a variety of reasons.
I have experienced and mostly enjoyed most of your likes and if I didn't enjoy them - tough sh%$.. right? I am a GL, HWP property, well mannered, appreciative and obediant. I am a little lost right now as a slave without an owner. I thank you for reading this and wish you happy hunting - so to speak.
My IM is [email protected].