PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Vire
06-09-2013, 07:37 AM
24/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

About Me:

First I should introduce myself. My name is Vire. I am 23 years old guy and from Bangalore, India. I am slim built, fair, tall guy.

I have been a Master for past 5 years. In the past I had some slaves and we had mainly offline relationship. When they came to me, they were new to the BDSM world, but I was able to train them. But here, I am ready to accept beginners as well as trained slaves.

I am looking for people for both offline and online relation. I would like if someone from Bangalore is interested in have an offline relation. But online relations are just as fine.

What I am Looking for:

I am looking for a slave who is will to submit all (as far as possible) the aspects of her life to me. It may extend to what she eats, what she wears to what she does and how she does. I will be giving her a daily task list that she would have to complete by night. Following is a partial list of what may be in her task list:

1. Eat your breakfast from a bowl on ground using no hands. If you drop any food, lick it with your tongue.
2. Stand in the corner on your tip toes for 10 mins. Every time your feet touches ground, increase the time by one minute.
3. Write a new message for me on your body every day.
4. Never touch yourself without permission.
5. Write a report on how she performed these tasks.

The above list is not binding and depends on the likes and dislikes of my slave. So an one can see, I believe in total control. Needless to say, I will be giving my slave some rules that she would have to follow strictly. Apart from this I will have online sessions with my slave on regular interval.

About the Relation:

The relation would be online only unless the slave lives in Bangalore, India. The slave must be willing to commit to me and must have some free time 3-4 days a week. Time zone does not matter, but slave should be able to meet at the pre-decided time.

To Cam or Not to Cam:

I dont want my slave to come online on cam until she feels comfortable to do so. But I would like her to send some pics after completion of task given.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits:

Anal play
Light pain
Spanking
Orgasm control
Bondage
Deepthroat

Dislikes:
Disobedience
No commitment

Limits:
poop
illegal
blood

Contact Me:

My email id is [email protected] and [email protected]. You can add me on yahoo messenger. Or you can PM me here. I would be replying to all the PMs as soon as I get time to do so.

Thank you

Vire