PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in US

darkenedslumber
06-08-2013, 04:23 PM
20/male/slave seeks 18+/any/master in US

Hi all,

So to start off, i am a 20 year old male Senior college student currently living in an apartment by myself from Illinois. I would rather not post my name, and instead leave that to private conversation.

I have lurked getdare for about a year, but this is the first time i've posted a serious ad for a Mistress, so I will elaborate on what I am looking for as well as my likes, limits, etc.

I did have a very nicely set up ad typed and ready to post, but I had been inactive for too long on getdare and was logged out. So I will do my best to replicate it.

I am currently looking to serve a Mistress (perhaps a Master) as a sissy slave. My likes and such are as follows:

-Feminization/Sissy training/Manipulation
-Cbt/pain
-Underwear control
-Orgasm Control/Ruining
-Bondage
-Hot Wax

Things I don't mind
-Anal play
-Gagging

Things I would be interested in trying
-Cum eating/play
-Chastity/Prostate milking
-Forced Bi
-Urine play
-Blackmail (After a trustworthy relationship has been established)

Limits
-Blood
-Scat
-Anything risking my academic integrity or work integrity
-Anything risking me legally
-Anyone I know finding about my submissive tendencies
-Beast

There are probably a lot I haven't covered, so feel free to ask me via Pm if you have any questions about kinks :p

As i do live alone, this means i do have a job and also an internship; my schedule varies, but I will do the best I can to make things work. I am both a Lab manufacturing tech and a Food Service Manager (Keeping my specific loci as hidden as possible, sorry for lack of detail)

As for myself, I am 5'9, 195lbs, with brown hair and eyes. Although I am not in the best shape, I am making the rapid effort to lose weight with results, losing 30lbs over the past month in a half. I listen to a lot of jam bands and funk, as well as some metal and a little bit of hip hop. In my free time, I either am with friends or playing various video games I have picked up through the years. As i previously stated, I am going into my Senior year of college, majoring in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology.

My kink of femdom began with I was allowed to venture the internet at the age of 13 and curiosity took over. By the time i was 19, I had bought a vibrator and prostate massager, and have since assembled a sissy collection of various panties/lingerie.

So, with all this, I am looking for, preferably a Mistress, but if I feel a particular Master is appropriate for me I am also interested. Looks are not important to me, since such a friendship/ power-exchange relationship is much more than that. I do not want strictly a power-exchange relationship, but also a relationship that develops into a trusting friendship, where respect is abundant amongst both parties. A meshing of a power-exchange relationship with such a friendship I believe is the best way for both parties to thoroughly enjoy themselves. Only after both parties feel sufficient trust and respect is present, I would like to try blackmail. This has always been a desire of mine, but of course, is hard to find the right person to execute such a relationship with.

Lastly, I do have the means to cam, text, and take pictures.

That is all that seems to come to mind for now. If you are interested or have questions, feel free to message me on the site. Thanks for taking the time to read!