PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

MasterShadow
06-08-2013, 12:48 PM
23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I am an experienced master of around 8 years, with most of my experience around training new girls.

I tend to be a little less on the verbally abusive side. I am strict with my rules and punishments, but I tend to stick to older forms of language rather than going profane and using terms like, "bitch," "whore," or "slut." If the slave establishes this is what she prefers I accommodate that but is not something to be assumed.

I do also like to do creative rewards and punishments for my slave. As such, it may take me some time to warm up to the slave's personality and tailor my ideas to fit well but once I reach my potential my ideas can be very interesting.

I am searching for a long term submissive, to start online and see where it leads from there. I am currently located in Colorado, and any submissive in CO will have the potential to work into an offline relationship, but I am not one to have someone give up their life and move over here for the relationship to not work out. So, for the online relationship, anywhere you are located is fine. If you are looking to work into an offline, then you must be from CO.

A form of visual presentation is required, whether it be digital camera, webcam, or even camera phone can be accepted (if you wish to keep your phone number secret then we can discuss that later). If you do not have one but plan to get one in the near future then terms can be discussed.

I am more than a sexual master. While it is still a major part, I also expect a little bit more. I am looking for someone who can hold a decent conversation, and eventually would like them to learn that after a hard day, whether I feel like sexual based things to cheer me up or something else such as jokes or random conversation.

I am not picky about experience, and am more than happy to take an experienced slave just as readily as I wish to train any new girls.

I am into most fetishes, but understanding of limits. I do not do Scat, vomit play, or anything that permanently scars, so don't bother asking.

I am a little more on the lenient side as a master, but I have no problem being strict. Just understand that if you request my strict side, there is no going back and you best be prepared for it. Otherwise I try to be a bit more lax and patient with the slave (especially if we are training) unless the slave begins to get unruly or begins to disobey and be disrespectful.

The best way to contact me is on here. I will check the thread every now and then but PM's are going to get much faster replies.

Feel free to ask any questions. If you are a girl new to the idea, I am more than happy to talk and discuss any curiosities you have.

-Master Shadow

Slavep
06-08-2013, 09:06 PM
This slave is very intrested

MasterShadow
06-24-2013, 08:58 PM
I had a few family matters to attend to, but I have returned now and have not yet found my slave. The search continues.

MasterShadow
06-27-2013, 02:50 PM
I would like to take a moment to clarify something.

If you message me, please do not have it be a mass message to several other masters. I work a regular job, with hours from about 8 to 5 and I am home around 6 during the week. I can not immediately respond to a message, and sometimes I am too tired or forget to check, so it may take a day or two to respond. I understand if you wish to speak with other masters if I take too long, but if you message me, at least plan to allow up to 24 hours for me to respond before looking elsewhere.

Also, if I return your message, at least respond to tell me that you have found another or you are no longer interested.

As a side note, I would like to thank the few that have messaged applications so far, but I will say that our schedules or other factors would not allow it to work, and as such I am still actively searching for a slave.

I look forward to hearing from the one who will serve me.

-Master Shadow

MasterShadow
07-01-2013, 12:45 PM
I am still actively seeking a slave. I have plenty of free time coming up for this fourth of July weekend and would really like to have a slave for training by then. Any interested applicants, please send a message. If you are shy or it is your first time looking for one, don't worry. You can't experience it if you don't try it out, and I can safely say I am willing to work with all forms of experience, and ease into things.

MasterShadow
07-04-2013, 09:37 AM
This will be my last post on this ad. It has almost been a month since its posting, so once that passes I will post up a fresh ad with some of the edits I forgot to mention, unless someone becomes my slave before then. I am still looking, and still hopeful. No submissives in Colorado (that aren't already taken)?