PDA

View Full Version : 19/M/US/Master seeks M/Slave (serious replies only)

Fiendish
08-05-2008, 03:20 PM
I have decided to expand myself a bit by taking on a male slave.

I seek one(1) male slave age 18+ to serve me. Some prior experience is necessary, I don't have the time to train a beginner.

You will be subject to many things, including:

-pain
-humiliation(public and private)
-cross dressing
-feminization/sissification
-enforced chastity and masturbatory torture
-anal
-CBT
-pet training

Those things listed above are what you WILL be subjected to. Do NOT apply unless you are ok with ALL of that. Anything not on this list is negotiable.

DO NOT PM ME. DO NOT ADD ME ON MSN. Apply by posting in this topic, including:

body type
toys available
sexual preference

And at least one full paragraph on why I should pick you as opposed to all the others. Anyone that PMs me or just adds me on MSN will not be considered.

I hope the applicants read this well, I hate wading through bullshit.

tocentury08
08-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Age i am 18 years old.

experience i have had 5 months experience as a slave.

body type i have an athletic body type.

toys available i have string tape girls clothing.

sexual preference doesnt madder.

you should pick me because i am very experinced and very obediant. i will do what u say with out complaint. i love being dominated and i like all the things in the things u said u liked. i have been looking for a master for a while now and you seem like a really good one. so please master pick me. thanks and if u dont pick me please p.m me or something saying u didnt pick me. and once again thanks.

ez2goto
08-08-2008, 05:27 PM
i am 32. 6.3 tall i only have a little experiance , but i want to learn an to serve you well , if given the oppertunity. i have a camera /recorder and cam . yes i will use them id requested, i can be strong willed and i like to talk on the net and get to know you.

if you like what you are hearing , please contact me,

[email protected]

:p

just_some_guy_dave
08-09-2008, 09:37 AM
I'd be interested in seeing if we have a mutual interest.

Experience: off-and-on for years. These days I don't have much time for RL play, but I do blow off steam with self-bondage games when life settles down enough to permit. Every so often I look around for someone else to involve, but good partners are hard to find.

Body type: Chubby

Toys available: Dog crate, chains, cuffs, locks, cam/webcam

Preference: For D/S purposes, gender doesn't really matter to me. Chemistry matters more than plumbing.

Why me: Well, hopefully I've demonstrated that I am literate and able to follow instructions. :)

Seriously though -- I pop into gD periodically, but am generally quiet here, part by nature, and partly for the obvious demographic reasons.

It's rare that an ad is posted in this section which I'm eligible for which either doesn't radiate creepiness or cluelessness. Given other posts you've made, I'm wondering what it is that you're looking for, and if that overlaps my interest of involving someone else in my little mini mental holidays.

If you're looking for an aesthetically pleasing plaything, or if there is an age limit that has gone unmentioned, well maybe I shouldn't have responded. But, if you're just wanting to dom a man, I might be able to help out.

And, if you take on a slave, doesn't the slave get to ask what happened next with Christina?