PDA

View Full Version : 29/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (webcam not required)

stimpy
06-07-2013, 11:00 AM
29/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (webcam not required)

Hi I am Hank

I am 29 Live in the UK and i have always fantasized about being a fully submissive slave to a master (control me)

I have the night (and morning) alone from my girlfriend and wanted to do a test run, and be at the mercy of whoever wants me :)

Firstly a bit more about me

I am a less than average sized male that has his own apartment in Kent (UK) i have short curly brown hair and enjoy music production

I have a deep deep fetish of being forced gay which i have only ever talked about with my fiancee (i have a chastity belt and female underwear etc etc) and loved being edged

I have access to makeup and all the usual female bits n bobs so hopefully enough bits and bobs to keep you (and of course myself) entertained

Hopefully this gives enough insight into what i am after and i know that this site seems to focus on long term relationships more BUT i am hoping i may be able to find somebody that wants to do a sort of "trial run" tonight like me

Msg me or post below for more info and let's see how this goes :)

-Hank (but i prefer Amy :))

O yeah i DO have a webcam xxx

Switch347
06-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Hi Amy
I would love to be your master I am a stern Dom that pushes slave to their breaking point
pm me