PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Slaveboy323
06-05-2013, 08:39 PM
19/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

I am 18 i am new to this so i don't know much about this.i am looking for a master to teach me. I have kik it is slaveswitchdom223 please kik me.or leave your kik and ill kik you.i have no limits and have a webcam.

KenWong
06-05-2013, 08:40 PM
Wait, are you a boy or girl? Your ad says girl, but your profile says boy

Slaveboy323
06-05-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm a boy sorry i messed up on the ad

Slaveboy323
06-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Still waiting for a master/mistress please kik me at slaveswitchdom223 or at Skype:slave.boy323
Once again I'm a guy i messed up in the post

Slaveboy323
06-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Still look for a master/mistress please kik me!

Simi
06-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Hun you posted your age differently, sex differently and this is the only thread you seem to ever have used. No one really is likely to be interested in you when this is their only impression.
You also have no interests expressed which doesnt help matters.
Spend some time experimenting in various interests on here, get a bit better known and then repost with the correct infomation. There are tons of boys and not many people are willing to take on the ones who seem to struggle trying to advertise themselves.

joht2891
06-27-2013, 10:29 AM
Hun you posted your age differently, sex differently and this is the only thread you seem to ever have used. No one really is likely to be interested in you when this is their only impression.
You also have no interests expressed which doesnt help matters.
Spend some time experimenting in various interests on here, get a bit better known and then repost with the correct infomation. There are tons of boys and not many people are willing to take on the ones who seem to struggle trying to advertise themselves.

She couldn't answer better! I perfectly agree!

I can only add something else, there are also a lot of threads explaining how an ad should be or shouldn't be (yours was one example).