PDA

View Full Version : 33/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in UK (offline relationship)

Domsub
06-04-2013, 05:55 AM
33/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in UK (offline relationship)

Please read this very carefully as I'm searching for something specific just at the moment.

Whilst I do like meeting and chatting to new people all the time, if you cannot travel just now then it is pointless replying to this particular thread.

I have a free house for a few weeks from 9th June and am looking for a sub/slave to meet up with me sometime during that time period. It's a chance for an experiemced sub to enhance their experiences or a total newbie to try something that they have always wanted to do.

I'm a gay guy in my early 30's. I will consider all offers. It doesn't matter to be if you are gay, straight or somewhere inbetween as all limits are respected.

I like and would expect a range of activites. I love bondage and some mild pain. I love tickling a guy when they are tied up and helpless. I may make you sunbathe in next to nothing if the weather is nice. I'd expect you to serve naked and do some domestic chores. I lkie being sucked but not big on anal. (exact details can be discssued with suitable candidates.) I am really a fan of CMNM (Clothed male, naked male)

I am open to a lot of things, get in touch.

I live near Liverpool and can help with train fairs etc if required.

Drop me a Pm and/or I have skype: dominant_master1

Look forward to hearing from you.